The Babysitter's Cam Page Ch. 03

Story Info
The wife directs the action with our babysitter in our bed.
4.1k words
4.8
26.7k
34

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nvsibl3
nvsibl3
153 Followers

Part 3, I had this in Chapter 2, but it was running long so I broke it out. I'm enjoying writing it and I hope you are enjoying reading it. I think I only have one more segment after this at least for now. Please do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Also thank you to an anonymous writer for an idea that I incorporated in here.

As she started to slowly tease the babysitter's sex, she turned the dirty talk to eleven. "He's going to fuck you so good baby, and then when he's done, he's going to make you suck his cock so he can fuck you again. You know how he looks at your ass? He's going to be getting much more closely acquainted with it. He's going to fuck your ass too." She turned Kelsey's head so that she could kiss her - a scorcher of a first kiss for them. Kelsey only hesitated briefly then let herself fully go. "Kelsey, he's going to fuck you while I watch. And you're going to do whatever we say."

Kelsey looked at Megan with what could only be described as a mix of lust, awe and fear in her eyes. Megan looked back at her new toy with a confident smirk below her lust filled eyes. I didn't know where to look, my wife who was still dressed like the hottest belle at the ball or my now naked babysitter who just offered to follow my every whim and command.

By this time, I had removed my shirt, leaving me halfway between the nude Kelsey and fully dressed Megan. Before I could get much beyond unbuckling my belt my wife pushed Kelsey down on her knees in front of me. "Jay, let your new toy take care of that for you. I'm sure she can find a way to be useful," Megan nearly purred to me. Kelsey finished unbuckling my belt before undoing my pants and removing them. As I stepped out of the legs, leaving me in just my tented boxers, Megan stepped behind our babysitter where she could lean over the girl and kiss me.

If you've never been kissed by a woman well out of your league while a hot cheerleader starts to stroke your cock through your boxers - well, I don't know how you're going to be able to relate to the next bit because that is what happened. Of all the many things that I remember from this night, this right here is the best.

"Kelsey, I'm going to make out with my husband now. I need you to put that cock in your mouth and make him moan," Megan commanded before kissing me like I was her only oxygen source. Kelsey followed directions and lowered my boxers, releasing my cock. Because of the way that Megan was standing behind her, Kelsey had nowhere to move when my dick sprung out and slapped lightly against her face.

I'm not exceptionally large, unlike many authors seem to think of themselves, but I never had any complaints. Megan says I'm just a little bigger than average - as she puts it "big enough to stretch in that beautiful way without hurting."

Apparently, our babysitter agreed, "Oh Mr. G, I can't believe I'm holding your cock. It's just perfect." Kelsey slowly wrapped her hand around me and looked up almost reverently. She started to aim me towards her mouth when she was stopped short by Megan with a tug on the girl's hair.

"I think you should ask permission first sweetie," Megan said as she tilter the girls head up to look at us, "What if Jay doesn't want to give it to you? What if he wants to let me do it and make you watch? Remember, you're not in charge here," she finished before releasing her hold on Kelsey's head.

"Mister G, can I suck your cock? Please?" Kelsey looked up at me with a pleading look that would surely cost some man a ton of money over the course of their future relationship. When I did not respond immediately, she continued, "I can deep throat it if you want? You can cum right down my throat, or on my face, or anywhere you want. But please let me suck the cum out of you."

Who am I to deny such a request? I nodded to her, and before I could verbally answer she attacked my hard on with enthusiasm. Megan returned to kissing me, pulling herself towards me with her arms on my shoulders. This had the added effect of pinning Kelsey's head between our hips, limiting how far off of my dick she could move.

Megan pulled back just enough to whisper, "If I do this," she pushed her hips towards mine, trapping Kelsey all the way down my hardness, "it's like I'm fucking her face instead of you." She proceeded to do exactly that, slowly letting Kelsey pull back before pushing her head back down my cock for a while.

I moaned as she flexed her hips and Kelsey took me in her throat like a pro. "Megan, my dear, I think our babysitter has done this a few times. Look how easily the slut takes my whole cock." I looked down to see Kelsey's eyes, looking up towards us, glimmering with excitement as she swallowed around the head of my cock, bringing another moan from me.

Megan smiled down at her as she stepped away from Kelsey's head, allowing a full breath for the first time in a few minutes. "Was there a little slut living right next door all this time and we didn't even know"

Kelsey took some deep breaths, a little string of drool and precum dangling from her lower lip. "Mrs. G... I wasn't a slut before. Just sucked a few more boys than average. But I'll be your slut. God I've wanted this for so long...." She wiped her mouth with her arm before continuing. "Ever since I accidentally saw you guys having sex in your pool," Megan and I shared a look and a shrug, "It was New Years, my parents were out and I got ditched by this guy I was seeing so I was upstairs. I heard a splash and saw Mr G lift you out of the pool and sit you on the side. You were naked and he just started licking you...." We could see the kneeling girl's eyes gloss over a bit as she remembered, "You were so hot Mrs G, pulling your nipples with one hand and holding his head against you with your other. I wanted to be you so bad right then."

I remembered the night she was talking about; it was right before midnight and we had been laying around the pool waiting for the clock to strike, the girls long tucked in beds. A kiss here, a fondle there, and next thing I knew we were naked in the pool. After teasing each other as long as I could take I did exactly what Kelsey was describing.

"Then when Mr G pushed himself out of the pool over you and you just laid back for him, I came right then. We had already talked a few times and you'd bragged about how great a lover he was. I thought you were just bragging because he was your husband, but I watched the whole thing that night and knew you were right." Kelsey shuddered and I noticed her hand had slid between her legs as she retold the story. "I knew no boy my age was going to know how to be like that."

Megan reached a hand down and pulled the girl to her feet, hugging her tightly. This gave me the opportunity to get a closer look at Kelsey's backside, cheerleading had done her right. I was always more of a boobs guy, but Kelsey could convert just about anyone. I smiled as Megan caught me admiring. "Well Kelsey, I did say that maybe I'd let you borrow Jay. Is that what you want? You want my husband to show you what a real fuck is like?"

Kelsey just nodded and then looked over her shoulder at me.

"Well girl I know he wants to, but I'm not going to be left out of this am I?" my wife turned Kelsey's face with one finger to look at her again before kissing the girl again.

Kelsey groaned into my wife's mouth as they kissed, her hands moving like she didn't know whether she should put them on Megan or not before breaking away. "Mrs G, I've never been with a girl before." She said, a little fear in her voice, "I don't want to disappoint you."

Now that was not an answer I expected, not the lack of experience, but the search for my wife's approval. Clearly there was some attraction there too.

"Kelsey, I'm sure you'll be a fast learner." Megan kissed her quickly again, "But I do think I'm the last one dressed here, unzip me dear." Megan turned her back to our babysitter so she could do exactly that.

I watched, trying not to stroke myself, as the girl gently pulled the zipper to Megan's dress down, loosening the corset-like top and reaching up to slide the two small straps off her shoulders. Kelsey moved almost reverently as she revealed my wife's back and the dress slid down to her waist. She gathered the fabric and pulled the dress over Megan's hips until it pooled at the floor around her only remaining article of clothing, her heels. My wife turned to face us both, and I was pleased to hear the same gasp from Kelsey that I still give when I first see my wife in all of her naked glory after any length of time.

Megan directed us like she had planned every step of this (honestly, she probably had), and walked backwards to our bed, pulling Kelsey along with her by holding both hands. When her backside hit the edge of the mattress she kept pulling until the two naked women were breast to breast and ran her hands up Kelsey's arms and then down her back, ending with a grab of her cheeks. Our babysitter giggled a bit at that and leaned in to initiate at kiss with my wife for the first time. Megan let her briefly before stopping and turning the girl around so that they were both facing me.

"I think Jay's been very patient after you warmed him up, don't you?" Megan asked, getting a nod and a blush in response. As her hands slid up from Kelsey's hips until they grabbed her tits, "Do you think we should get him to cum first so that he can properly fuck you?"

I was walking forwards as Kelsey responded, "Mr G, can I make you cum now? I didn't get to finish before, and I really want you to cum in my mouth."

"On your knees Kelsey." Was all I said before she dropped to the floor with my cock once more at eye level. She attacked like a snake striking its prey and my whole length was in her throat before I could blink. Megan slid down to her knees next to the girl and looked up at me.

"Baby is she good at sucking your cock? Do you think you could train her to be as good as me?" Megan asked before gathering up Kelsey's hair into a makeshift ponytail, "I bet she would be a great little cocksucker for you, whenever you wanted." She kissed the girl's neck before pulling my dick away from the girl and taking me to the root in one go herself. A couple of bobs before kissing the tip and aiming me back towards Kesley.

At this point the visual stimulation, combined with the mental stimulation of knowing that there was a gorgegous 19-year-old next to my wife, had me more than ready to blow. "Where do you want it, I'm close?" I asked Kelsey.

Megan responded instead, "You're going to cum in her pretty mouth baby and then she's going to kiss me and share it with me."

Kelsey's moan in agreement was enough to send me over the edge and I fired what felt like a gallon of cum into her mouth. She wasn't able to hold it all in her mouth, so she let me slip from her lips, the last few streams hitting her face and chest.

Megan pounced and kissed the girl before she could even think of swallowing, and I could see their tongues wrestling my spend back and forth. A moment later, Megan licked the line of jizz from the girl's chin and then licked down her neck to where the cum ended just inches from Kelsey's nipples. She didn't stop there, leaning in to suck Kelsey's nipple into her mouth, taking the girl's pleasure into overdrive.

"Kelsey, did you follow your instructions?" my wife asked after pulling off of the girl's breast.

"Huh, what do you mean Mrs G?" Kelsey looked almost lust drunk by now, the over stimulation getting to her.

"You were told to edge and not cum for 3 days, remember?" Megan said sitting up, "Did you do that? Or did you lie to your fan?"

Kelsey looked down, "Oh.... Those instructions." She mumbled something I couldn't hear from where I was sitting on the bed now, my blue pill induced hardon returning quickly.

Megan's face took on a stern look, "Oh dear, that's not good. You said you would follow all of your instructions. Stand up and tell my husband what you did wrong," she added as she sat next to me on the bed.

Chastened, Kelsey stood up, and looking down away from us she quietly spoke. "I edged like Mrs G said, and I didn't cum. But I did wear underwear tonight." She stopped and sighed.

"Tell him why, Kelsey"

"Mr G, I wore panties tonight because I was so turned on I thought I would make my shorts wet enough to be seen." She said quietly.

Megan looked at me, "I did tell her that she'd not be allowed to cum if she broke the rules. Should I give her a chance?" The sparkle in her eyes as she knew that she had a new toy to play with was contagious.

"You probably have an idea for her to earn it, my love. I'm sure you'll show her SOME mercy." I said, ready to see what she had come up with.

"OK Kelsey, I'll give you a chance to cum, but you'll have to follow my instructions again, do you want that?"

The naked girl at the end of my bed nodded, "Oh god Mrs G, I need to cum so bad, I'm so wet it feels like it is running down my leg."

"Well then, go get those panties you weren't supposed to be wearing and get up on the bed," Megan patted the middle of the bed next to us.

Kelsey quickly walked into our bathroom where she had obviously changed out of her wet clothes and into my wife's shirt, returning with a very small pair of blue panties in her hand. As she climbed on to the bed Megan took control and started directing again.

She moved Kelsey to sitting at the headboard with her legs spread before getting on her hands and knees in front of her. She turned to me invitingly, "Come fuck me baby, see if you can make me cum before I make her." She then reached up and pushed the panties into Kelsey's mouth as a makeshift gag. "And you better not cum before I do if you want to get the most out of tonight."

Kelsey's eyes got wide as she realized the implications of Megan's words, and then wider as my wife dipped her head down and took a long swipe of her tongue through the girl's lower lips. A moan stifled by the panties was an amazing soundtrack to my slow first thrust into my wife.

Megan dove into Kelsey's pussy with vigor as I began to thrust away, grabbing her hips. I was treated to the sight of the teenager's breasts swinging as she twisted back and forth, blissfully tormented by my wife's eager assault on her pussy and clit. Megan obviously was enjoying the situation as well as she started to thrust her ass back at me as I got the message and started to thrust harder.

Kelsey's perfectly perky tits were capped with nipples that had grown so hard that they were very easy for her to pinch and pull on to go along with my wife's cunnilingus. Her eyes were half closed and her head tilted upwards, moaning through her panties.

Megan decided now it was time to turn up the difficulty and added her fingers to the mix, lifting her head up to witness the effect she was having. Two fingers, palm up, sliding in and out of the girl's soaked core added to the stimulation. "Oh Jay, she's very close baby. Do you think she can do it, can she hold out? Oh, right there baby," as the sounds of my thighs hitting the backs of hers started to ramp up. "I'm so turned-on Jay, oh god..." Megan moaned before turning her face downwards again to lap at her plaything's clit in time with her fingers going in and out.

I knew that no matter who won this little contest between them, that I was going to be the recipient of a great time, so I did everything I could to make it a close race. I slid one of my hands forward from her hip to put some pressure on her clit as I continued to fuck her. This distracted her enough to briefly remove her face from Kelsey's pussy. She turned back to look at me over her shoulder smolderingly before upping her assault on the teenager in front of her.

Having been together as long as we have, I knew the signs of an impending orgasm for my wife, the fluttering of her pussy as she gets close, the way that her legs started to kick a little behind me. At the same time, it would have been clear to a blind man that Kelsey was close, a blush creeping down her neck halfway down her chest, non-stop moaning, and both hands now rolling and pulling on her nipples aggressively.

"Oh fuck, Jay.... Fuck... I'm going to cum baby.... I'm going to..." and Megan froze in a silent scream as I felt her pussy grip me so tightly that I almost couldn't move. At the same time Kelsey screamed into her panty-gag and her legs pulled up to bend ad the knees as she fired off as well. Megan collapsed forward, hugging herself against the younger girl's torso as the two beauties came together.

Kelsey's eyes came back into focus as she came down and she looked down at Megan with a loving, appreciative look. Megan sat up a bit, reached to pull the panties from the girl's mouth and then kissed her sweetly. Gone was the fire and urgency from earlier. This was a more sensual and loving moment. "Mrs. G, I've never cum so hard in my life, not from boys, or from myself, ever."

Megan giggled, "Well I'll take that as a compliment but since you barely made it past me, I'm going to let you find out if Jay can beat that," she added turning back to me. "I want to watch you fuck her now Jay. I want her to feel what you make me feel." Megan looked almost as hungry for me to fuck Kelsey as she ever had for her own fucking. She rolled out of the way and helped Kelsey scoot down so she was laying flat in the middle of the bed. From where I was kneeling it was just a simple adjustment for me to be leaning forward, ready to enter her.

"Please Mr. G.... please fuck me. My pussy is all ready for you, your wife got her all warmed up. Please...." Kelsey plead with me, locking her eyes on mine as I lay above her.

I felt my wife's hand wrap around my shaft and lined me up with Kelsey's hole after a swipe through her lips. When she seated my tip at Kelsey's entrance, she moved her hand to allow me to push forward. Our babysitter's pussy was the tightest I had ever been in as I slowly thrust all the way in. When we were fully connected, I paused for a moment, and seeing nothing but awe in the girl's eyes I leaned down and kissed her. She responded immediately, wrapping her arms around my body and kissing back fiercely. My hips responded almost of their own accord and I began to withdraw and thrust, a little more amplitude each time. Before long I was pulling almost all the way out and then sliding home, her tightness making it excruciatingly slow.

I looked over to Megan to see her laying on her side, one hand in her own pussy as she watched our coupling. "God you two are so hot together," she purred looking back and forth from my face, to Kelsey's, to where we were combined, and back.

"Mr. G, you can go faster, I want it all. Fuck me harder Mr. G!" Her voice spiking up as I slammed back into her from a nearly full withdraw. I pushed my chest up higher with my arms to get some more leverage as I began to thrust harder and faster into Kelsey's pussy. Looking down on her, her mouth open in a near constant moan asking for more, her breasts bouncing in time with my thrusts, I tried to fuck her into the mattress as hard as I could.

Kelsey's moans became staccato as my fucking pushed harder into her. "I'm going to cum again, oh god, it's going to be a big one, thank you Mrs. G, thank you thank you thank you," she babbled, lifting her legs up now to wrap around mine, pulling herself into me.

I was building up to an explosion myself, the brief pause between fucking Megan before switching to Kelsey had worn off. "I'm going to cum too Kelsey, you're going to make me cum with you." I grunted.

She refocused her eyes sharply on mine, "Cum in me Mr. G. Fill up my pussy. I want it in meeeee." Her voice locked up as her legs locked up holding me fully embedded as her orgasm milked my own out of me. I had no choice but to deposit my load deep into Kelsey's pussy. Somewhere in the back of my perception I heard a small squeak from Megan as we came together.

nvsibl3
nvsibl3
153 Followers
12