The Babysitter's Cam Page Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward again on my arms, collapsing onto her chest, feeling those rock-hard nipples stabbing up into my torso. She lay there, eyes closed, panting, like she was barely conscious. I felt the mattress shift as Megan moved to our side and turned my head to kiss me while my cock softened inside our new lover. Another passionate, loving kiss, confirming as always, a lack of jealousy as I came inside another woman. When she leaned back she pushed me to roll off of Kelsey and then kissed her with the same heat. Our babysitter stirred as if the kiss was bringing her back to reality and welcomed her kiss fully.

Megan sat back and looked down at Kelsey as she moved towards the end of the bed and got between the girl's legs. No words were spoken, but obviously that telepathy that happens when the moment is right was working as Kelsey just nodded and spread her legs as widely as she could. Megan once more went face first into the teenage pussy before her, this time trying to get out every drop of cum that I had left there. A slower pace than earlier, she still made sure to keep the girl on edge as she slurped and sucked away. After a particularly deep dive, she sat up and then leaned over the girl, opening her mouth to show some our combined cum before kissing it back to Kelsey.

If the sight of two beautiful women making out, naked, breasts together and sharing cum between them wasn't enough to keep me going. Or the little blue performance enhancing pills. What Megan said next was a certain jolt to reignite me.

"Kelsey, he's cum in your mouth and pussy. Are you ready for him to cum in your ass next?"

12