The Bacchae

Story Info
When all womenkind go mad, one man takes down his secretary.
1.7k words
3.18
3.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puck40097
puck40097
18 Followers

The following tags are on this extremely fictional story: noncon, rough, mindless, apocalypse, violent. They all truly apply. There's some sharp objects too.

==================================================

I rolled to the side of my desk and scampered for the door to my office. I had planned to escape but what I saw outside caused me to instead slam the door shut and lock it. Mary, one of the office secretaries, who had, just this afternoon, been taking dictation in my other office chair, slammed into the desk, trying to stab me with her bloody pencil. I'd seen where the blood had come from. She'd stabbed Carl repeatedly in the eyes and neck. Through the windows of the office I could see him on his back, bleeding, twitching but otherwise still, joining the other guys in the office down on the floor, dying or dead. Another woman in a mini-skirt slammed into another glass panel of my office. I was surprised it held, but I had my own problem directly in my face.

My secretary Mary had come busting in, her own pencil high, trying to stab me, as I had dived out of the way. Mary was hot. She was middle-aged but tall. I'd hired her for her legs and I think she knew that. Her office "uniform" consisted of a short skirt, cut to just above the knee. When she sat down it came to mid-thigh, revealing even more of her shapely legs. She had blonde hair in a bob and today had worn a white silk blouse which had lost a button in her scuffles. It was now open enough to show her black bra, where her left tit had escaped, her red areola visible against the pale mound, her nipple rock hard. We were staring at each other across the desk.

"What the fuck has gotten into you?" I roared but she didn't respond, just bared her teeth. I looked out the windows to see the women of the office, who outnumbered the men two to one, finish dispatching the rest of our male coworkers. They'd used pencils to stab and computers to bash. Now several of the enraged women were slamming their bodies against the windows to my office. I hit the emergency button on my cell phone but got only a random beeping. What a time to lose service!

Mary had broken her pencil but she had found the metal letter opener from my desk and grabbed it instead. Why did I have a letter opener, I thought to myself? I never opened my own mail. She gripped it awkwardly, pointing it towards me, and started to come towards me again. We were circling around the desk like children playing around a table or a jungle gym, the wooden desk the only barrier between us. I was desperate. That letter opener looked sharp and she looked crazy.

We were on either side of the long desk when I struck, shoving the desk as hard as I could, trying to pin the crazy woman to the window behind her. I had to lean into it and Mary slashed the letter opener at me, opening a cut on my cheek just below my eye. If I had been mostly afraid before, I was pissed now. Grabbing Mary's wrist with one hand, I grabbed her hair with the other and slammed her face down on my desk, breaking her glasses in the process. I picked up the wood and bronze nameplate from the wooden piece of furniture and slammed it down on the wrist holding the letter opener repeatedly. The blonde dropped the sharp implement and I swept the other stuff off the desk as she tried to stand up straight.

I pulled Mary towards me by her hair as we got out from the sides of the desk and she lashed out. Mary's punch was pretty ineffectual, grazing my head. I think that I had stunned her by slamming her head into the desk. My punch had all my strength behind it and landed right in her stomach. I heard the air escape from her as she flew up and slammed against the window. Then I was on her again, my arm at her neck. She kicked at me, her shoes gone as I punched her stomach twice more then let go of her neck to punch her in the side of the head. Mary went down. The women of the office were screaming outside the walls, wordless, trying to break their way in. I honestly didn't see a way that I was going to get out of this alive.

Well, if I wasn't going to live..., I thought to myself as I tried picking Mary up by the back of her blouse. It ripped off, leaving her naked from the waist up except for her bra. A part of my mind noticed it was lacey as I grabbed it and hauled the stunned woman up then shoved her face down on the desk. She was shaking her head to clear it, I guess, her arms and legs moving weakly. While the cacophony continued from outside, I yanked up my secretary's skirt to reveal her shapely pale legs and her panties, black lace like her bra. I tore those off to reveal Mary's bare ass and pussy. I'd wanted to do this woman since she'd started here, I thought, as I undid my pants and let them drop. My cock sprang to life, my loins careless of whether I was in mortal danger or not.

Kicking Mary's legs apart, holding onto the waist of her skirt, I guided my cock into her pussy. She was sopping wet. Was she wet from trying to kill me? I didn't know as I started slamming my hips into her ass. "Take that, bitch!" I yelled, but she didn't answer. Mary was starting to move more so I leaned over her, arm extended, hand around the back of her neck, holding her down. Unhooking her bra and tearing it off, I reached my free hand around so that I could squeeze her tits. She was helpless to resist as I fucked her.

"Ooohhhh!!!" Mary moaned, shivering, and I realized she had just come, though I barely heard her over the women screaming from outside. Once again I thought I was definitely going to die, but I was going to fuck the hell out of Mary first. I searched around and found the stapler and then threw Mary off the desk and onto her back on the floor, her legs going up into the air. She was definitely starting to come to as I finished stripping and got between her legs right next to the glass door, the screaming women forming a cacophonic audience on the other side. Supporting Mary's silky leg with my bare shoulder, angling her hips up, I worked my cock into her asshole, reveling in the feeling of entering her puckered back door, sliding balls deep into it. She, unconsciously, started to buck her hips and, still half out of it, rubbed her clit, shivering as she came again.

When Mary's eyes opened to look up at me once again, they were filled with a certain raging intelligence, but I was ready. I had all my weight on my hand around her neck, still fucking her ass. The pretty blue eyes didn't see me or recognize me but she bucked, trying to shake me free. Her hands gripped my arm and then reached for my face. With my free hand, I used the stapler on her left tit. I had it open and I kept slamming it down on the pale orb and she started to howl in pain. I closed the jaws of it around her nipple and stapled it a half dozen times before she was able to knock my hand away. Little buds of blood showed around the silver staples on her pale skin. Her nipple was crunched by the metal bars, the buds forming a flower. I kept fucking Mary's asshole even after I came. Her face was turning purple from my choking her so I let up. Mary took in a ragged breath and I let her loose, let her roll over onto her stomach and start crawling on the floor, towards the door. I realized that she was going to let in the horde of murderous office women.

I looked around and found a pair of scissors from my desk, grabbed them, and grabbed Mary by her blonde hair. I flipped the blonde woman over straddling her head, facing her naked body, her face stuck in my asscrack. She was trying to bite me but couldn't get purchase until she finally got a fold of my butt skin between her teeth. I didn't know why but it turned me on more to feel her bite down -- maybe it was the heat of our sexual battle. To my astonishment, the mostly naked woman had her hand at her pussy again, rubbing her clit, her body bucking as she orgasmed yet again. Whatever had taken over her mind had made her horny as well as murderous.

Mary's left tit was bleeding around a dozen staples so I opened up the scissors and started using the point to stab into her right tit, cutting into the soft, fleshy mound. Mary screamed into my asshole, finally releasing my butt from her teeth, but still she kept working her clit with one hand. She was trying to kick me but couldn't reach even as she orgasmed. Her right hand seemed to be glued to her clit while her left tried ineffectually to push me off.

I bent fully over the struggling, mindless woman and wrapped my left arm around her leg, holding her open. Her right hand kept at her clit and she kept orgasming as I lifted the closed scissors in my right hand. Closed, the scissors weren't sharp but they were certainly pointy as I drove them into the chasm of my secretary's gaping pussy. I hadn't stabbed her so much as started fucking her with the scissors, the points causing minor cuts. Mary screamed again, and started squirting. I'd set off an even stronger orgasm. My ears started to roar and I felt her screams in my ass more than I heard the raging monsters outside.

The feral women outside were so loud that I didn't even hear the glass break, just felt the mass of warm human bodies slam into me and the pencils pierce. I felt a dozen tits from a dozen chests hit my body as I realized, "I really am going to die." And I did.

puck40097
puck40097
18 Followers