A Devil's Game Ch. 01: Tony

Story Info
A young professional dabbles in a seedy underworld.
3.1k words
4.13
2.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were the perfect couple who seemed to have everything. They had the house, the cars, the clothes, and their social media platforms oozed wealth and happiness. I flicked through her Instagram for the third time this morning. Vincent and Faye's vacations were ridiculous. Far flung places that I could only dream of visiting. Endless dinners immortalised in gorgeous selfies. Sunsets from exotic beaches and snowy mountains, yachts, safaris, and huge private villas. It seemed like they had it all. To the outside world, it was easy to control the narrative, to be who you want to be. I wondered what was fake and what was a lie, I pondered what was true and genuine. Regardless, I was looking forward to getting to know them better

I clung tightly to my coffee drawing what warmth I could, this winter had been particularly cold. My tiny one bed apartment didn't take a lot to heat, but financially heating was not an option at the moment. What I would give to be rattling around a big house like theirs in my leggings and crop top, rather than covered in blankets on my couch with only crappy TV for company.

I continued scrolling. Their wedding. Wow. She looked so beautiful; her dress was timeless. Not one photo showed them not looking at each other, smiling from ear to ear. Vincent's suit fitted perfectly; no doubt tailored on Saville Row. Their happiness was palpable. Enough. This is torturous.

I should really clarify that although it seemed like I had nothing, I had exactly what I had asked for. Like the genie rubbed from the bottle, the wishes I was granted were misspent. I had a job I loved, but it paid very little. The hours were long and unsociable and the only people I considered friends were within the walls of the unit. Most would never leave. The nights out drinking were make-believe. The alcohol we drank was water and fruit juice. The drunken laughing and stumbling around was pretend; it was fun for us all. My shifts always passed so quickly on nights we 'went out'. Northcroft Secure Unit was an interesting place to be. Men and women housed securely together, most against their will. Mental illnesses mixed with developmental issues; sex offenders mixed with voluntary admissions. There were not enough government facilities to separate them. It was a tough gig and one which often came with fear.

Tony was late 50's and instantly unnerving to me. Six feet tall, heavyset, and imposing with a low, quiet voice. His stories made me nervously laugh and internally heave. He wasn't at Northcroft long before he was moved on following the completion of his psychiatric evaluation. It was long enough for him to recount his apparent escapades. I took it all with a pinch of salt, but it was the spark in his eyes as he recalled the detail which scared me the most. Tony was serving 14 years for rape, and I could believe it. An ex-trucker with no family or ties, he travelled the country delivering this and that to here and there and whilst parked up he would browse 'Fuckmate'. Fuckmate, I came to learn, was the seedier underground version of Tinder or Grindr. All walks of life used this site to find anonymous sex, and anything went. On the very first night, he had claimed to have seen my profile on Fuckmate. He was clearly trying to get a rise from me as at that point in time, I had no idea what it was.

Most of Tony's stories started with the site. My well-rehearsed disinterested face hid my shock as he recounted the women he had picked up and fucked. How he did it, what they did to him, how much she apparently loved it and how they always begged for more. His morals were thin; his crooked cigarette-stained teeth glistened as he spoke about the smell of their 'cunts', the STI's he caught and shared. Although he was disgusting in every sense of the word, he was fascinating. His kind was the reason I was here, and I hung on his every word. I believe he knew I was simultaneously engrossed by him yet disgusted. His enjoyment in seeing my eyes widen loosened his lips.

"It was hot, you see, Miss." Tony explained with a smile.

"Oppressively hot, and my air-con was fucked. I was hot and bothered and frustrated. The traffic was flowing but that meant I hadn't had any opportunity to wank off to what I could see in the cars next to me." Another involuntary eyebrow raise caused him to laugh.

"Did you not know that Miss? That's what us truckers do when in traffic. We're up high, you're down low and we can see all manner of things in your car."

I cleared my throat, "No, Tony, I must confess the thought never crossed my mind. I must remember that."

Tony's disgusting smile spread across his face as he leaned back and closed his eyes.

"Fuck yeah, and the summer means very little clothing Miss. I have seen some cracking tits when stuck in traffic. The best ones give you a little flash before they drive off. They think they are getting away but then the traffic slows and before you know it, we're next to each other again. If they look up at me, I always give them a little tongue flick as a thank you."

I shuddered as he raised two fingers in the shape of a V to his mouth and flicked his tongue between them. "OK, what happened when you parked up for the night?"

"Well Miss, like I said, I was frustrated, and I had made good time, what with the traffic and that so, I logged on."

"To Fuckmate?" I clarified.

"Yeah, but I didn't fancy the usual. I was sick of seeing saggy tits and gaping overused fannies, so I changed my game."

Although I knew exactly what he did, I was hoping he was now feeling proud enough of himself he would spell it out for me.

"I changed my age to 25 and uploaded a photo I found on someone else's profile. Some skinny little rat with his top off."

I turned the page on my notebook and tried to hide my excitement and nerves. Tony was opening up, and it was exactly what was needed; however, I was hyperaware that any wrong word, facial expression or body language clue at this stage could spook him into clamming up. "OK, what happened next?"

Tony's eyes remained locked on mine. A visual tug of war had begun, he was testing me. I had been in this situation many times and knew exactly how to win. I stared back, unfazed. I didn't blink, I didn't move, I didn't speak. The silence seemed to go on forever.

His smile dissolved and he looked down, it was the first time I had seen shame on his face.

"She was less than two miles from me. Her profile was asking for a discreet meet with a guy who would be willing to just suck her tits. So, I messaged her. I told her I could do that and that nobody would see us. That I was passing through so she didn't know me, and I didn't know her or anyone she knew, and she wouldn't ever see me again. I didn't think she would reply."

I was tempted to ask if she did, but of course she did. We wouldn't be here if she hadn't, and I was sure she wished that was the case. My brain raced trying to find my next question, thankfully Tony gladly continued.

"I told her to meet me in the car park next to the common. I could see it from my cab, and it was already empty. I had used this spot before and knew that unless there were doggers due a meet, it would be quiet. So, I sat and waited for half an hour, got out of my cab, walked over to the tree line, chose a tree which I could stand behind and started to edge myself looking her photos."

Tony shifted in his seat; He was getting aroused by the memory, yet his face remained sullen.

"Did she send you those photos?" I asked.

"No, they were on her public profile. She wasn't shy. Picture after picture of her bare tits. I was getting so close, then a car pulled in and I saw her. She stayed in the car, looked around and pulled out her phone. I figured she was wondering where I was as there were no other cars in the car park. So, I messaged her again, to walk along the path a bit and that I had found us the perfect little spot. She didn't reply but the message was read, and she got out of her car and started walking towards me, so I shoved the snake back in its crate."

Tony fell silent. He was fully immersed in the memory now. I badly wanted to ask him to talk it through and not keep it to himself. I cleared my throat to remind him I was there. It worked as he looked up at me. His face changed before my eyes. The shameful, sullen look melted away. His eyes glazed over, and a grin spread across his face.

"And then, Miss, as she walked towards me, she adjusted her top and she wasn't wearing a bra. I was in for a treat. Those pert young titties were getting sucked alright."

He put his hands behind his head, leaned back and closed his eyes.

"They were perfect. Fresh, ripe, buds of nipples. They were like little pink gumdrops balanced on soft perfectly white mounds of marshmallow. I could almost get the whole of a tit in my mouth, I certainly tried. I treated them titties good, Miss. And do you know how I know that she loved it?"

I held my breath in anticipation to what may come next and shook my head slightly forgetting he was unable to see me, but it didn't matter.

"Her nipples got rock hard. I licked 'em, flicked 'em, sucked 'em, pinched 'em and nibbled 'em. If I could have chewed them right off and put them in my pocket to remember her by, I would have."

Tony licked his lips "Mmmmm, I can taste them now."

I was taken aback by the graphicness of his admission. A small dribble of saliva escaped his mouth and ran down his chin.

"Did she not question why you didn't look like the photo, Tony?" I asked quickly, trying to control my voice.

Tony opened his eyes and looked down at me. His grin remained. "Well Miss, yeah, she tried. She was advertising wanting her nipples sucked and she turned up. That's consent in my book. She got what she wanted and more."

We both knew she didn't consent. 'Witness K, 19', as she was referred to in my paperwork, had a very different account. I had read her statement before starting the assessment and Tony's account was correct up until she reached him in the trees. She had indeed posted on Fuckmate and had agreed to meet him. It was a huge risk for a young woman, and I can only assume the desire and excitement had prevailed over common sense. What she did was dangerous, and she paid the price, although it could have had a very different outcome.

Witness Statement of Witness K, 19 -- August 26th -- PC984268G

[The information contained in this document is highly confidential, privileged and only for the information of the intended recipient and may not be used, published or redistributed.]

I didn't know that he wasn't who he said he was. I did post online, and I did go and meet him with the intention of engaging in activity of a sexual nature. I did purposefully not wear a bra, I was dressed normally apart from that. I arrived at the car park and saw no other vehicles. He had messaged me to say to walk towards the tree line. I left my car and started walking in that direction. I saw a man approach me from the right and he said hi. He didn't look like the guy I was meeting so I ignored him and continued walking.

Then this man said my name. I was so scared that I froze, and he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the trees. I tried fight back, but he was a lot bigger and stronger than me. He pushed me up against a big tree and held his hand over my mouth. He told me to be quiet and enjoy what I had gone there for. He took something out of his pocket and pushed it into my mouth so I couldn't scream. He pushed up against me so I couldn't move, and he ripped open my shirt. He then started groping my breasts with his hands and mouth. He was extremely rough and hurt me. He then told me to get on my knees and took the material out of my mouth. He forced his penis into my mouth. I tried to bite down to stop him, then he punched me in the face and pushed me down, put the material back in my mouth, undid my jeans and pulled them off taking my knickers with them. He held me down with one hand on my neck and forced my legs apart with the other. He violated me with his fingers and then forced himself inside me. One hand remained on my neck and the other grabbed at my breasts. I remember struggling to breathe but I don't remember anything after that until I woke up in hospital.

END.

Not every file I received included photos, this one did. The site of the attack was covered in leaves, twigs and trash, and Tony was correct, it was secluded and private. The bruises on her body were horrendous. Her breasts were black and blue, she had a distinctive hand-shaped bruise across her throat and bruises and scrapes across her back and knees. It was a textbook violent rape. The medical notes were not light reading, her internal injuries required surgery and her nipples were abraded, "consistent with biting and tearing".

"How did you end your meeting, Tony?" I asked.

I was very interested in how his version would play. His head tilted to one side.

"With a little kiss and a cuddle, Miss." He winked at me.

"Was she conscious when you left?" I asked sternly.

He shifted awkwardly in his seat again, the truth replaying in his mind as the lies poured out like oozing pus from an infected mouth.

"Of course. She didn't want me to leave, Miss, but I had to. She asked me to go first so that she could put her clothes back on in privacy."

I raised my eyebrows as I made more notes.

"Tell you what though Miss, she loved my big fat cock in her. I was the first real man she'd had. Oh. I could tell. I felt her squirming with pleasure at this thick 9-inch love rocket, best she will ever have."

He took a deep breath and let out a whistle.

"She was so tight too. A beautiful fresh young tight pussy, and she had shaved for me the dirty bitch. I could barely get it in at first, but I made it fit. I thought she was hiding an otter down there she was so wet." He laughed at his own joke alone.

"I could tell she hadn't had someone like me before so I..."

Tony stopped mid-sentence. He raised his hand to his mouth and slowly sucked his index finger, middle finger, and ring finger one by one.

"I gave her a little helping hand. Soon got her widened out and creaming."

He wiped his hand on his thigh sliding it up to his crotch before squeezing and shaking his obvious erection.

"If you want to find out for yourself though Miss, you know where I am." His eyeline dropped to my chest and then to my lap which was thankfully shielded from his direct line of sight by my notebook.

"I know you're soaking your knickers through right now; I can smell you." Tony took a deep breath in through his large, crooked nose.

"I love the smell of an excited pussy at any time of the day. It smells like..." He again brought his fingers up to his mouth in the shape of a V.

"Victory." He whispered, flicking his tongue.

The involuntary thought of being on the receiving end of anything Tony had to offer and repulsed me. Even a version of Tony without the element of dangerous sexual predator was unappealing.

"That's it. We're done, Tony. Take him back to his room."

The name of the site had stayed with me since meeting Tony, and curiosity got the better of me in the early hours of my first shift following his departure. I had wanted to look it up ever since he'd arrived at Northcroft but was worried he would sense that I had. It was always important to remain closed off with people like that. A sexual predator could sense vulnerability and always used it to their advantage. It was how they operated.

Turning off Wi-Fi and through an incognito browser, I searched its name. To be fully transparent, it immediately pulled me into its seedy underworld. Anything you wanted was there, and a lot you didn't. Despite being unwillingly submerged into the harrowing detail of Witness K's horrific encounter, I would be lying if I said Fuckmate didn't appeal to me. Some may excuse my dirty little hobby as a coping mechanism. An escape from the harsh reality of my every day normal. They would be right to a certain extent, but it was more than that.

Each time I removed my work clothes and stumbled into my empty bed, over tired, cold, and hungry, no matter the time of day, it beckoned me in. And I allowed it. The nights where sleep was important and short, I wasted the hours away. The light of my phone unmoving as I tapped back and forth. The words I read gave me an excitement that was addicting. I often forced myself to stop, to get sleep not before reaching into my bedside table for relief. The pent-up excitement had to go somewhere, and it helped me drift off.