The Bachelor Party

Story Info
Providing the entertainment for a friend's bachelor party.
4.4k words
4.42
58.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in the hot tub at my cottage on Memorial Day. My husband left a few hours before heading to the airport. He had to be in Chicago the next morning. I had the week off, so I decided to stay at the cottage and take it easy. When I got to the cottage, I made myself a pitcher of sangria and headed out to the hot tub. Before I stripped off my clothes, I looked around to see if anyone was around. Our cottage is located on Lake Erie. The cottage sits on a point with only the neighbors on either side of us who can see into our yard. The only other people that could see into the yard would be on a boat close by the shore.

I did not see anyone at either of my neighbors and only a few boats out on the lake. The closest was made 100 yards out and would have a hard time seeing what I was about to do. So, I stripped out of my clothes and slid into the tub. I never wear my bathing suits in the tub. I do not like them to get ruined by the chemicals we use. I finished my first glass of sangria and poured a second. I started up the jets and laid back on the lounge seat and closed my eyes.

I was laying there enjoying the way the jets were messaging me when someone said hello. I was so startled that I sat straight up and looked around to see who was there. It turned out to be Jay, one of the neighbor's sons. He said, "wow! You look great". I look down, and my tits were on full display for him. I told him thank you, but you almost gave me a heart attack. He apologized for startling me.

I said, "I did not know you were home." He had been away for school. He was accepted into Duke and was working on his second year. He told me that he had just got home on Friday. He said it was the first time he had been home in almost two years. I asked why, and he told me all about his summer internship he took last year.

I asked him if he was doing another internship this year. He said that he was taken the summer off. When I asked him what his plans are for the summer. He told me his oldest brother, Taylor, was getting married and he was home to be part of the wedding party.

I asked him how old Taylor was now. He told me he had just turned 21. I remembered the first time I meet all three of the brothers. My husband and I were hosting an "adult party." At the time, I had four guys holding me down on our picnic table. They guys had just finished removing all of my clothes. The guys were playing around and touching me all over. I could see the neighbor's adult sons watching us from their back yard. The guys called them over and let them get in on the fun. Each of them played with my tits and pussy. Two of them, Taylor and Shawn, had fucked me, while Jay fucked my face and came down my throat.

The last time I had seen Jay was the weekend before he left for college. He told his parents he was going with friends to Cider Point for the weekend. He came to our house and stayed for the weekend with me. My husband was in London on a three-week trip. I was happy to have Jay stay. We spent the entire weekend have sex in as many places over the weekend as we could. I told him that I wanted to make sure he had something to remember me by.

I got out of the tub and moved over to the bar to get Jay a glass of sangria. As I walked back to the tub, Jay again told me how great I look. I told him how I had been working out and training for the last two years. I told him all about the several fitness contests I had won this year. I told him how I had just won my previous competition the day before, and that is why I still look so cut. I tell him it had been almost a month with little to no carbs.

I won my first competition last year just after I turned 50. At that time, I had a 32" chest with size D cups, my waist was 26", and my hips were 36". Now a year later, I have managed to get my chest up to 34" while keeping my D cups, my waist is now down to 24", and my hips are 32". I have also been able to develop a clearly defined four-pack. After I handed him his drink, I flash him several of my poses I had used over the weekend.

I then got back into the tub and invited him to join me. He quickly accepted and striped before he got into the tub. I watched him closely as he removed his clothes. I told him he looked like I was not the only one that had been working out. He told me that he was able to get on the reserve rowing team at school. We spend the next several minutes talking about the training we have been doing.

I told him with a body like that I bet all of the girls are after him. He told me that he has been dating a girl for about six months. He then informed me how she comes from a strict family, and that she is saving herself for marriage. I told him I could not believe any girl would waste a body like his.

I then moved to the center of the tub and knelt in between his legs. I ran my hands up his legs until I had his cock in both of my hands. I started to jack him off. I lean forward and, using my free hand, pulled his face to me and started to kiss him deeply. At the same time, he had taken both of my tits in his hands and started to pinch and pull on my nipples.

We stayed like this for a few minutes before Jay stood up and pull me up and leaned me over the side of the tub. I felt him slide my legs apart with his foot. The next thing I felt was his cock sliding into my wet pussy. Jay had his hands on my hips and was slamming into my pussy as hard as he could. I was holding on to the side of the tub with my left arm and use my right arm to rub my clit.

While we were doing this, I was watching the boats out in front of the cottage. The closest boat was moving in closer to us. I was sure the guys on the boat had a great view of my tits rocking back and forth with each thrust from Jay. I came hard after a few minutes, but Jay continued to pound my pussy. He continued to fuck me for another 3 or 4 minutes before I felt him pull me close and lets his cock pump cum deep into my pussy. By that time, the boat was next to our dock, and I could see both of the guys had their phones out and were taking pictures or a video of the action. When Jay pulled out of me, we both gave them a wave, and they pulled away.

We slid back down into the tub. Jay laid on the lounge bed, and I laid down on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me and had both his hands on my tits, playing with my nipples. I felt his cock between the cheeks of my ass. He told me how he had jerked off to the thought of doing that many times over the last few years. I told him I was glad I could help him out.

After a few minutes, I felt his cock getting harder. I turned over and let his cock slip back into my pussy. I placed my hands on the side of the tub and started to rock back and forth on top of him. Grinding hard on his pelvis, so my clit rubbed hard on his pelvis. We fucked like that for what seemed like forever. I think I came 3 or 4 times before Jay came deep inside of me again.

We spent a long time touching each other and kissing before we finally broke apart. I poured us another drink. We spent another hour or so just talking and snuggling with each other. I was getting hungry and invited Jay in for a late dinner. We were sitting at the table eating. Jay was telling me about his school.

After a while, he started on the topic of his brother's wedding. He told me that the wedding was going to be July 6th and that he was going to be his brother's best man. His other brother was going to be one of 3 groomsmen. He told me that he had never met his brothers soon to be wife but has been told she is friendly.

Jay then said he was in charge of the bachelor party. The only restrictions his soon to be sister-in-law gave them was that no stripers were allowed. I told him that it takes a lot of fun out of the party. He told me he had limit funds for the party and could not afford to have stripers anyways. He said he had no real idea of how to host the party. He did seem like he had no idea what to do for the party. I asked him if he wanted me to help him plan the party. He looked like his birthday had come early this year.

I started to ask him questions about the party. He told me that he planned to invite both his brothers, the other 2 groomsmen, his father, her father and 2 brothers, plus 3 or 4 friends. I told him we should expect to have close to 15 guys at the party. I told him to give me a few days to see what I could work out for him. I asked him if he planned to follow the girl's request and have no stripers at the party. He said that if we could come up with a way to make sure she never finds out, then he was all for having some girls at the party.

Before he left that night, we spent another hour or so up in my bedroom. Jay spent the majority of that time eating my pussy out. He had managed to bring me to several more orgasms before he fucked me a final time. As he left, I told him that I would give him a call in a day or two with my ideas for the party. I fell asleep that night before I even started to develop a plan for the party.

The next day I started to plan the party. My first thought was where we could have a party like this. I called my father-in-law's friend Al who owns a large sports bar. The bar was large enough to hold a couple of hundred people. There were a bunch of televisions all around the bar. On one side of the building is a large bar that runs the length of the wall. On the opposite side of the bar was a large wood dance floor. The dance floor is raised up a couple of feet. There were chairs on the front side and mirrors on the back wall. In the past, we have had several private parties at the bar. Al told me that the bar was having a large party on the fourth, so it would not be available. He did offer to close the place for a private party on the 3rd. He told me the only cost would be that he wanted to be invited to the party.

Now that I had a spot for the party, I needed to find a few of my friends that might be willing to help me with the entertainment. I called Lisa, my husband's niece-in-law, who has been to many of my parties. She told me she would be happy to help out. I next called both Amy and Kim, my friends from school. Amy agreed to come, but Kim turned me down, she gave me some lame excuse. I asked my two workout/training partners Nia and Asha when they got to my house. Neither of them had ever been to one of my adult parties, but I had told them all about them. They both sounded interested, but Asha said she was not sure she could do some of the things I had told them about. I let them know I understand, and taking part in the physical play is not required.

I now had the location and 4 girls plus myself to help with the entertainment. With Al coming to the party, I had a built-in bartender. That left me with coming up with a theme for the party. Lisa and I talked about this, and she told me about a fetish party she and her husband Jason, my husband's nephew, went to while they were down in Florida. She told me how they had two play boxes in one of the sections. She said that the boxes were just large enough for a person to get inside. Each of these boxes had holes cut out to allow people outside of the box to reach in and play with a person inside the box. She said She took a turn inside one of the boxes and how it was amazing. She told me that at one point, she was being fucked by one guy, sucking off another. Others were reaching in the box and playing with her tits, ass, and clit all at the same time. I. told her something like that might give us a way to say to the bride that there were no strippers at the party.

Here was the plan I came up with. The party would be set up like a middle eastern slave girl market. I planned to play the part of the matron. Nia and Asha would work at the party as slave girls dressed mostly in sheer material, leaving little of them not on display. The guys would be informed that there was a complete hands-off policy with these two. If the girls wanted to do something that they could start it. I had told my husband about the play boxes that Lisa told me about. He agreed to have two of them created for the party. Amy and Lisa volunteered to be placed in the boxes.

When I told Jay about my plan, he immediately agreed. He asked what he could do to help. I told him his responsibility will be to help my husband with the creation of the two boxes. The other thing I wanted him to do was set up the music, lighting, and some video equipment. I want to make sure to have videos of this party.

Over the next month, Nia, Asha, and I put together our outfits. The three of us started with the posing suits we use for competing in fitness contests. To top that off, we added some sheer pajamas made out of silk. After some altering, they looked a lot like the outfit the girl from I dream of Jeannie wore. Nia and Asha both added eye masked to help protect their identity.

Asha competes in the fitness category. She is only 5' in height and weighs 100 pounds even. Asha is 100% Iranian and has a beautify lite caramel skin color. She has been training for a little more than a year with me. Asha and her two sisters had been in belly dance classes for most of their teens.

Nia is the opposite of Asha. Nia competes in the physique category with me. The only difference is I compete in the over 50, and she competes with all the 20-year-olds. Nia is an ebony beauty. She moved from Trinidad a few years back. She stands 5'11" and has a lot more muscle then I do, but I think my muscles are a lot more defined. Here skin color is extremely black, and I have not seen a single blemish on her body anywhere.

The outfits for Lisa and Amy were simple. The only article of clothing they were going to wear was high heels and stockings. The boxes my Husband made would allow the two of them to stick their feet and calves out the back of the box. The boxes were made so the girls could climb in on their hands and knees. There are three supports in the box. Two of the supports go under the armpits to support their upper body. The other support goes just above their pelvic. These were added to the box to help the girls remain comfortable. My husband had lined the inside of the box with padding and covered the padding with satin. Each box had slits in the front and back about 4" wide that will allow the guys to stick their hands or their cocks into them. Each side and the top of the box has several holes in them, to enable the guys to stick their hands in. Each box was made so that the girls just fit in so that they could suck one guy off while having another guy fuck them.

By 7 o'clock on the 3rd, everything was set up and in place. Jay keep all of the guys out in the parking lot until everyone had arrived. I had Nia and Asha waiting at the doors to greet each guy and hand them a glass of champagne. Each of the TV's were playing different adult films. Over the next hour or so, Nia and Asha served everyone drinks. I spent my time moving around the room and talking with each of the guys. I spent a lot of time with Taylor as it was his party. I encourage the guys to play around with me as much as I was playing with them.

Once the guys had several drinks in them, and I knew I had most of them good and horny, I had Al cut the lights to the dance side of the bar. The girls and I help Lisa and Amy into their boxes. Once we were done, I had the lights turned back up and instructed the guys to move up onto the dance floor. Each of the guys was given bidder paddles. I told them I was going to be selling time that they could use to play with the boxes.

I walked Taylor over to the boxes and told him to inspect each of the boxes and let the guys know what they are going to be bidding on. Taylor moved to the first box. He knelt between Lisa's legs that were sticking out. Taylor leaned over and put a hand through each side of the box and told the guys how big Lisa's tits were and how hard her nipples were. Next, he sat up and reach into the slit in the back of the box and told the guys how wet her pussy was and that he was able to slip two-fingers straight into her hot pussy. He moved over to Amy's box and did the same thing.

So we started the auction. I told the guy the bid was by the minutes and that they buy as many minutes as they wanted for that price. The winning bidder can do whatever they want to either box. The only exception is they cannot hurt the girls.

We started at a dollar, and everyone put up their paddles. By the time we got to $15, only Taylor's dad and future father-in-law were still bidding. We ended at $20 with Taylor Father winning. He handed me $100 and told Taylor he had five minutes to have fun. His father in law gave me another $100 bill and told Taylor to take five more minutes with the other. Within a minute, Taylor had pulled off his shoes and pants and was behind Amy working his cock into her pussy.

All of the guys sat and watch Taylor. Each of them giving him suggestions of what he should be doing. While this was going on, Nia, Asha, and I were getting drinks for the other guys. I noticed that both Nia and Asha were starting to get a lot more physical with the guys. It started with just simple things like giving them neck massages or brushing up against them as they delivered them there drinks.

After someone told Taylor that he hit the five-minute mark. He got up and then moved behind Lisa and was quickly fucking her hard. He had both his hands in the side of the box, and I could only guess he was holding her hips tight to the back of the box.

I was sitting with one leg draped over Taylor's dad's leg and one over his father in laws legs. I also had my hands around their necks. Taylor's dad was playing with my tit through my top. His father in law was rubbing my clit through the bottom of my suit.

At 15 seconds left, the guys starting to count down. Taylor was pounding as hard as he could. I could tell he was just not going to finish before the time was up. When they got to 0, Taylor stood up looking very unhappy. As he worked his way back to his seat, I started the next round of bidding. This time we stopped at $15. The winner was one of the groomsmen. He gave me $60 for 4 minutes and then moved up behind Lisa and started to fuck her also. I asked the other groomsman that was the other high bidder if he wanted to get in on this at the same rate. He handed me $90 buck. He moved to the front of Amy's box and had pushed his cock into the front of her box. I watch as he started to fuck her face with the same speed as the other guy was fucking Lisa's pussy.

I moved over to Taylor and straddled his lap facing him. I pulled his cock out of his underwear and started to jack him off. At first, he just sat there and let me jack him off. I told him to play with my tits. He quickly reached up and slid my top over my tits and started to pull and pinch my nipple. I asked him if he was ready to settle down and only doing any of these things with a single lady. He tells me with any kind of luck maybe he can talk his new wife into letting him visit his parent's neighbors so that he could have a little fun. With that, I moved my hips forward and slide the side of my bikini to the side and let his cock push into my pussy. Once I had him all the way into me and sat down hard on his cock and started to rock back and forth on him. He was so close to coming before we began to fuck that he had cum deep inside of me before the winning bidders were out of time.

The auction continued for the next hour or so. By the time we were done, each of the guys had won the bid at least once. A few of the guys had won several times. Nia and Asha had continued to play around with the guys. In the end, Nia allowed Taylor's father to fuck her while his father in law got a blow job. Asha had allowed the guys to remove all of her clothes except for the mask. She had given a blow job to a few of the guys.

12