The Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I counted up the money and found that we made $ 1150. I told the guys if they could come up with a combined bid of $350 that we would open up the two boxes for unlimited fun for the next hour. It took them a little while to have everyone put in the money. I told them it was now 9:30 and that at 11 pm, the boxes would be closed up for the night.

I pulled Nia and Asha aside and asked them what they thought of the party. They each admitted to a great time. I asked them if they wanted to give the groom a final big send-off. They each agreed. I had them follow me. I grabbed the groom, and we pulled him over to the pool table. We laid him down. Asha climbed up on the table with him and lowered her pussy down onto his face. Nia and I started to lick and suck on his cock and balls. Once we had his cock at full height, Nia climbed up on him and lowered her pussy down on his cock and started to fuck him hard. I moved behind them and started to finger his asshole and did the same to Nia.

We spent the next hour working on Taylor and having him work on us. I also spent time working on both Asha and Nia's pussy. Once Taylor got to the point that he was spent entirely, we moved back over with everyone else. By 11 pm, all of the guys were in the same state as Taylor. We packed them off. We let both Amy and Lisa out of their box.

My husband had arrived about half an hour earlier. He had been sitting up at the bar talking to Al. We all sat around the bar finishing off several drinks and talking about the night. Before we left, all of us girls had got both my husband and Al off several times. We gave Al $500 bucks to pay for the booze. We gave the girls the rest of the money to split up any way they wanted. In the end, we all agreed it had been an entertaining night. I am looking forward to taking a turn in the boxes at a future party.

12