The Bachelor Weekend Deal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands roamed upward and I felt him caress my belly and pecs while our hips moved as one, practically glued back to front. But the music changed, and I suddenly became aware of myself and what was happening.

"I- I've got to find my brother," I leaned back to tell Logan over my shoulder.

"Aw, gone so soon?"

I stepped away a little and turned to face him.

"Thanks for the dance," I said, awkwardly patting him on the shoulder. I was having trouble looking him in the eye, so I turned to make a quick exit. He caught me by the forearm and pulled me to him again, staring directly into my eyes with his bright blues.

"But wait, how long are you going to be in town?"

"I- I-" the ease with which he reeled me in close had caught me off guard. "I'm here until Sunday, I guess."

"Peachy," he said and his hand reached down to caress my butt. "You should take my number. Give me a call if you wanna have some fun."

The wink he gave me was charming, I'll grant him that.

"Sorry," I said, reaching down and removing his hand from my ass, "I don't have my phone on me."

Even as I used it as an excuse, I realized it was true; I'd left my phone in my cargo shorts which were now sitting in the coat room. It meant I'd definitely have a hard time finding Josh and his friends in this crowd.

"Then how will I find you again, darlin'?"

"I guess you'll have to wait and see if it's meant to be," I said before turning and pushing through a gap in the crowd. I'd surprised myself with how flirtatious that line sounded, playing it over immediately in my head, and I chanced a glance back at Logan over the heads of the guys around me. He was still looking at me with a smile and then he blew me another kiss.

I felt my cheeks flush and a grin tug at the corners of my mouth. Then I shook my head and turned to look for a white bridal veil.

The crowd was a sea of bodies and it seemed impossible that I would find my party in it. I meandered through a bit, but was having no luck at all. Noticing that there was an elevated balcony with a view over the dancefloor, I made my way to the stairs to gain a better vantage point.

Men buffeted me from all sides as I pushed my way through the crowd. My intoxicated sense of balance was precarious at best and I kept tripping and bumping into people. I made it to the stairs and had to use the handrail heavily to make my way to the upper level. Before I made it to the top, however, I saw what I was looking for. A white veil followed by four guys in hot pink harnesses. They were heading through a hallway on the other side of the club, one that looked like the exit.

Damn, I thought, these bitches are leaving without me!

I quickly turned to go back down the stairs and stumbled my way past guys who were staring as I went. I turned a few more heads as I steamrolled my way through the crowd toward the hallway I'd seen them go through, but I made an even larger scene when I bumped into a particularly large man and fell sprawled on the dancefloor. A few people only gasped, but I quickly felt a pair of hands pulling me up by the torso.

I shook my head when I came to a kneeling position and looked around. Among a crowd of onlookers, I saw the face of the guy who helped me up.

"Are you ok, honey?"

"Yeah, m'fine." I slurred out.

"You sure? That was a big spill." His features swam into focus and my eyes dropped to the gold chains jangling around his neck.

"Oh, it's you," I said, not entirely sourly.

"Me?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah. You grabbed my ass before."

"Oh," he laughed flirtatiously. "So you remembered!"

I reached up to take the hand he offered me and he pulled me to standing.

"Doesn't happen to me a lot, so yeah I remembered." I replied.

"Riiiight," he said, the elongated word dripped with sarcasm. "You're the straight one."

"That's me."

"Well, are you sure you're alright?" He touched my shoulder and I didn't flinch this time. "You're not bruised or anything?"

I looked down at my legs and arms. My knee hurt like a motherfucker from the tumble but I seemed relatively unblemished.

"I think I'm good. Thanks for helping me up!" I made to head to the exit.

"Wait! Can I buy you a drink or anything?" He twiddled with the chains laying across his chest. The movement drew my eye for a moment. "I mean you practically fell into my lap! That's gotta be some kind of sign!"

I laughed almost incredulously, "Well, I definitely fell, for sure. But I'm sorry, I gotta go. My brother and his friends just left."

I jabbed my thumb in the direction of the hallway I'd been heading and the guy followed with his eyes.

"Oh, honey," he said. "I think the exit's on the other side, actually." He pointed over the crowd at another corner of the club.

"You sure?" I asked. "Because I just saw them going out this way."

"Ach, you know to be honest," he said, tapping my chest in a dismissive way, "this is my first time here too. So, what do I know?"

He threw his hands up.

"Well, good luck!" I said. "And thanks again."

"Don't mention it, honey," he said, his tone as smooth as butter. "Just make sure I see you again."

And with that he ran the back of a finger down the side of my belly before I turned to continue my way through the crowd. My speedo was starting to feel a little tight and uncomfortable. I readjusted it as quickly and discreetly as I could manage, though my intoxicated mind rolled its eyes thinking about how this dance floor's privacy factor was basically negative.

As I did it, I noticed the cause of the discomfort - my dick was getting a little chubby. I took a deep breath and tried to clear my mind, but it seemed a bit stuck on the lingering sensation of the guy in gold's finger running dangerously close to the top seam of my tightening speedo. I shook my head again just as I broke through the edge of the crowd in front of the hallway. I headed in, still pitching slightly to the side. Man, I hadn't been this drunk in years.

I'd gotten a good way into the hallway before I noticed some things were off.

There was absolutely no light in here, there was an alcohol-ish, chemical smell in the air, and none of the guys in here seemed to be moving toward a way out. Though they were definitely moving.

I felt some hands brush down my arm on the left, and then someone on the right reached forward and forcefully felt up my chest.

"Mmmm, that harness is fuckin' sexy, daddy," came a very aroused sounding voice. I tried to back up, but someone else was already behind me, his hands wrapped around me and the warmth of his body pressed into me. I could hear the satisfied growl rumble in his chest as one of his hands found my involuntarily swelling cock. He gruffly caressed it through the fabric of my speedo and my drunken knees buckled. In spite of myself, the stimulation was feeling good.

"Mmm..." The treacherous moan hummed in my throat before I could stop it.

The man at my back chuckled huskily into my ear. "Yeah, that's right, baby."

Meanwhile, the guy at my front ran his hands from the harness down to my speedo. I could tell he'd dropped to his knees as he hooked his delicate fingers over the top and pulled them down swiftly under my balls. His warm mouth quickly engulfed my cock.

"Whoa!" I gasped and tensed. But the guy stroked his lips and tongue three quick times over my dick and by the third I was rock hard.

Through the haze of liquor, it was difficult for my conscious brain to override the sexual stimulation now pulsing up my cock and through my body. The man at my back began kissing and suckling my neck and ear and the electric feeling zapping through my skin seemed to ease my locked muscles into submission.

My fists unclenched and found the short, thick hair of the guy giving me a blow job, which was quickly becoming one of the best I'd ever had. I ran my fingers through his locks as he bobbed sloppily down my shaft, taking me all the way to the back of his throat and gagging noisily each time.

It felt so good. I hadn't gotten head in a while, and definitely not so thoroughly.

"Uh... fuck yeah..." I whispered into the darkness as his tongue ran along the underside of my cock.

I felt hands grabbing the back of my speedo as the man behind me pulled it down off my buttocks and fully palmed them both. Then he began to rub something hot and fleshy up and down my crack.

I only vaguely registered that it was his cock he was running so close to my exposed asshole, but the effect it had was unexpected. I felt nerves firing from my ass under and through my taint and then suddenly...

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I whisper-yelled, just a hair too late. But rather than pull off in fear or disgust, as every one of the girls I'd ever been blown by did, this anonymous guy plunged forward and began swallowing my load in earnest. The sensation of his throat milking my cockhead was mindblowing, and I instinctively hooked my fingers through his hair and pulled, bringing his nose to crush into my pubes. Not once did he complain, and the motion in his throat prolonged my orgasm until I was left panting and out of breath, shaking slightly.

"Fuckin' HOT, daddy." The guy said after he'd pulled my deflating cock from his mouth. He came in close to my face then and pressed his lips and body to mine. I could taste the salty sweet flavor of my own cum on my lips when he left and dissolved back into the darkness.

I didn't... hate the flavor.

But as the high of orgasm came down, I became very aware of 2 things. The guy at my back was still rubbing his cock against my ass - and this hallway was clearly not an exit.

"Sorry... um... thanks..." I said awkwardly as I pushed his hands from my body and stepped away. I felt my soft cock for any wetness and found none. That guy really cleaned me off. Once I was sure, I pulled my speedo back into place and headed for the flashing colored lights of the dancefloor visible at the end of this hallway sex room.

I stumbled just as I made it out and caught myself on the wall. I took a breath of relatively fresh air. At least I couldn't smell that chemical anymore.

"There you are!" Josh's voice was both loud and harsh from yelling over the music all night.

The group was emerging from somewhere on the dance floor.

"Oooh, enjoyin' the dark room, hunty?" Benji's voice lilted in a suggestive tone.

"No," I said quickly. "I was looking for you fools!"

Allan silently eyed my body. I looked down and saw that I was very sweaty.

"Well I was dancing until I noticed you guys were all gone!" I said, trying to distract them.

"We went outside for a smoke," Josh said, his bloodshot eyes suggesting what they were smoking.

"Aw, damn without me?"

"Well, you were MIA, bitch!" Said Amir.

"Having a good time, apparently," piped up Allan. Was that a hint of resentment I could hear in his voice?

"Please," I said, trying valiantly to sound casually dismissive of the suggestion. "I was just looking for you guys. What even is this room?" I jabbed my thumb behind me. "It smells like rubbing alcohol."

Josh giggled. "Oh wouldn't you like to know, big bro!"

He put his arm around my shoulder. "Come on, let's get outta here. We can continue the party back at the beach house!"

I let myself be led out of the club, pushing past revelers as they continued endlessly dancing into the early hours of the morning. Out in the night air, the salty hint of the ocean tickled my nostrils. Our gaggle laughed loudly and the others bantered about the hot guys they'd made out with and the size of the dicks they'd felt up on the dance floor.

I walked quietly but smiled and laughed along as I listened to their stories. I had already decided that none of them would ever know what I'd actually allowed to happen in the dark room back at the club, but it was honestly a little difficult not to join in with my own tale. Their easy manner of talking about their sexualities and sexual encounters felt just like chatting with my own buddies, albeit with a different flavor.

If this is what being gay is like... I thought again.

12