The Bachelorette Party

Story Info
In which a trio of sexual professionals are introduced.
4k words
4.55
21.2k
24

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bardot1990
Bardot1990
133 Followers

Much has been said and written about the virility and penis size of big, black men. I'm a big, white man. And I'm here to tell you, these men ain't got NUTTIN' on me.

I will give credit where credit is due. I've seen my share of black monstercock lumbering about in high school showers and/or taking pisses at those lengthy sports stadium urinals. Any man that has to yank more than twice to retrieve his penis after taking a piss (and I not talking about the obligatory aftershake) is rocking a monster cock.

I'm 6'5" tall. My shoulders are broad. My hips are proportional. My dick, when erect, is 12 point 75 inches long and 3 inches thick. It is my purple python. Well, not just mine. I like to share him with as many women as I might.

I've got almost a full inch on the gold standard: Mandingo. Many people have encouraged me to get into the porn industry. They reason that white people need a cocksman to masturbate to, too. Mandingo's monopoly of the Big Cock porn genre leaves many white porn viewers wondering after a comparable white alternative. John Holmes has been dead a long time.

I'm not a porn star. I'm a dancer. You may find some of my bootleg videos. I never authorized these. When I find these videos online I always write in to complain. I dance at bachelorette parties and I make a pretty penny. I'm sure the women that attend these parties don't want their activities publicly known. The parties can get kinda wild.

My name is Chad. I won't tell you my surname. Suffice to say my real first name is actually Chad. People call me Detroit, probably because that's where I'm from. And I have a few stories to tell.

I met these two chicks at a bachelorette party for an Hispanic woman named Carmella. That's not Carmella's real name, but I'll give the real names of the two chicks I met there--Lisa and Nikki--because these are the names they gave me. Lisa is black. Nikki is white. They claim to be sisters from Nashville. Both of them are fine as hell. Lisa has that caramel coloration and those large, Mediterranean eyes, with a nice rack, a skinny waist and a rounded ass. Nikki is a freckled redhead with green eyes, a larger rack, a similar waist and a bubble butt.

So Carmella's wedding planner, Laura, hired three of us to dance at Carmella's bachelorette party. We were negotiating the lineup and the music. The two guys scheduled to dance ahead of me were black. I usually close the show because my dick is biggest. (Laura made us show her the goods.)

The first guy had a nine-inch dick, a fatty, and when he came out the women just shrieked. His name was William, and he came out in a cowboy uniform complete with the ten-gallon hat, the frilly leather pants and the spurs. He was rather muscular, as are we all. You can't be a dancer and have any ounces of fat. Women won't tip you.

Anyway, William comes out. And he's doing his thing, you know, prancing up to each attendee while gradually allowing himself to be undressed. He gets down to his G-string and you can see that he's packing. He's driving the women into a frenzy, trying to figure out which one is going to suck his dick first in front of all her friends. If you've ever been to a bachelorette party, finding a woman to suck your dick is the easy part. There's always one or three that have had too much to drink and are willing to slob a public knob. The hard part is getting one of them to actually strip down and FUCK. (There was a divan in the middle of the room for just that purpose.)

So William is doing his thing. He's down to his G-string. His balls are hanging out. Women are groping his ass, snapping his G-string, hooting and hollering like banshees. His cockhead is peeking out the side. I'm watching all this from the back because I know that, as the show's closer, I will have to top whatever William does. I don't know William personally. I've seen him around. But this is the first time we've done a show together.

William is a good looking guy. He's got a big, hairy chest and a neatly trimmed beard. His arms are well defined. He's about 6'1". I guess his best asset is his smile. He's got a perfect set of teeth, obviously capped, because each tooth is brilliantly white, top and bottom. And for a black guy, he dances country and western pretty good. He keeps his thumbs hooked in his belt properly and he has the 1-2-3! 1-2-3! steps down pat. You'd have thought him straight outta Urban Cowboy.

Finally, his G-string snaps off. His penis springs out. All we dancers lotion up before these performances, and we stroke ourselves partially erect beforehand. No one does these performances soft. William was no exception. His cock lumbers out and he starts swingin' it in the breeze. The women went wild. He grabs it by the base and starts offering it up to each woman in turn. Some of them grip the tip. Some of them cup his balls, but they still back away. No one wants to be first. William is looking for that first woman that'll give him a suck. Statistically, it's always the fourth or fifth woman who has the nerve (and the degree of drunkenness) to lean forward and fellate.

Tonite is no exception. William gets to the fourth woman. She politely puts her drink aside, leans forward and takes his dick into her mouth. If the women were going wild before, this action always rachets the party up a notch. Every bachelorette party attendee knows that something wild is going to happen when she agrees to attend one of these depraved pre-nuptial events; she knows she's going to touch, suck or fuck a stranger that night. It's just a matter of how much alcohol has been consumed and when. Bachelorette parties are the only events in American culture where women are allowed to be slutty in public and not get shamed for it. Women expect to pay royally for big, muscular men with huge penises and dance rhythm, things they can't get at home.

So this chick is blowing William. Her friends are making catcalls about her technique, encouraging her to suck further down the pole. She's black, and not particularly good looking. This, too, is par for the course. The really good looking women always wait until last to partake. I'm going to call this first chick Millie.

William lets her suck for awhile. He lets her get him fully erect before moving on to the next chick.

Once a dancer's dick is fully hard it seems that women's inhibitions melt away. The woman sitting right next to Millie is eager to have her turn. She's white, a petite brunette, and she's been paying close attention to Millie, knowing that she has to take more of William's inches or her pop won't be as big. (In the business, a 'pop' is a euphemism for the room's reaction. Each dick sucker wants her friends to think she's better than her predecessor, just as we dancers want to put on a better show than our predecessors.)

So our petite brunette is sucking William's dick. I don't know her name. I'm going to call her Miranda. She's kinda cute, certainly way too cute to be sucking dick this early in the game. William has this wide smile. He's enjoying himself. It looks like Miranda knows what she is doing. According to custom, William is supposed to let her suck for a half minute, maybe forty five seconds before he moves on to the next woman. Instead, William's eyes roll into the back of his skull. He grips Miranda by the back of her head and starts humping her mouth. His dick is deeply embedded in her throat. You can see the bulge it makes in her esophagus.

Now the worst thing a dancer can do is cum too soon, especially this early in his performance. I'm watching William from the back and I know the look. William is fixing to drench this woman in jizz. She is, apparently, his type. There are twenty other women in the room patiently awaiting their turn at William's dick. And this...this ROOKIE is getting ready to spoil the show. It's always the bride who takes the money shot at these functions. She's the one that gets to guzzle and gargle. She's the one who's paying us! Miranda was not the bride.

I was about to go out there and politely advise William to maintain his professional distance. But then one of the girls I mentioned earlier, Lisa, stepped in. She politely extricated William's dick from Miranda's maw. Instead of popping his dick into her own mouth, Lisa took William out onto the dance floor where the two of them performed the most erotic dance. Amazingly, they didn't touch one another. Lisa popped her tits out and vamped around William as he reclaimed control of his penis. I could see that Lisa, too, feared an early eruption. She seemed to be a veteran attendee at these parties.

William tried to get Lisa to suck his dick. She declined. Lisa was far too good looking to suck dick this early in the game. Instead, she pointed him to the next woman in line, a chubby Hispanic woman eager to get her licks in.

Most of the women at this bachelorette party, including the bride, were Hispanic. There were three white women and four black women. None of the woman after Miranda declined to suck William's dick. It's like passing a joint around. When the blunt comes to you, you take a drag and pass it on to the next person. Some of the women took several drags. Lisa and Nikki were the last two candidates before the bride. They each performed admirably, drawing cheers from the crowd. Nikki topped William off. When she passed his dick to the bride, Carmella, William was ready to bust.

Carmella knelt before him. As soon as her lips wrapped about his pole William came. The women cheered loudly, assuming that the mere feel of Carmella's gullet forced William's capitulation. In reality, it was the prior two actors who'd drawn William's seed to the firing point. Lisa and Nikki knew what they were doing. I didn't know their names at the time, but I took note of them.

Carmella swallowed William's semen appropriately. As the bride, she knew this to be her place. She had two more dicks to humble. Protocol allowed her to suck or fuck on the night before her wedding. She was wearing a short mini-skirt. I could see that she wasn't wearing any underwear. I was willing to bet that none of her friends were, either. When my time to perform came I was going to fuck as many of them as my dick would allow. That was always my goal at these prurient events. I didn't worry much about catching an STD. All these women were friends. If I caught an STD, I'd pass it around immediately. Then all the women would know that at least one of their friends was nasty. I knew that this possibility would drive each of the women to get checked before attending.

William stepped away from Carmella. Both her mouth and his cock were dribbling with semen. He raised his arms in triumph as the women cheered wildly. William wandered back among the women, offering his limp dick up to first one then another. A couple of women took long drags, hoping to suck residual jizz from his nuts. He patted them on the head in a patronizing fashion. He'd put his work in and earned his three hundred dollars. Now it was time to get dressed and go home to his woman. (Or his man. A lot of dancers are secretly gay.)

The next dancer came out dressed as a cop. I couldn't help but note that, if you got all of us dancers in one room, we'd look like the Village People. Both women and men liked our attire. A lot of women fantasize about being dominated by cops.

OK, so anyway, this guy (whose name was Devon) comes out and he starts going through his routine. He's got the nightstick and the flashlight and the cop oxfords and the mirror sunglasses. I'd seen his act before. He's nicely hung. I mean, he's no ME, but he can pull it out and swing a manly pole.

Devon pulls his cock out while still fully dressed. He knows William has got the crowd ginned up a bit. He wants to amp up the vibe from that point rather than starting from scratch.

He dances in the middle of the room, twirling his nightstick and his cock in tandem. He pop locks and moonwalks in front of each woman, teasing them with his cock without allowing them to touch or taste. I can see this guy is a pro. His dick is bigger than William's dick. It's uncircumcised. The women can see there's more dick under his foreskin. Each time he sidles up to a woman and she reaches for it, he does this Michael Jackson spin and a James Brown slide, all in complete step with the music. It takes him a while to fully undress.

When he finally steps free from his cop costume, the rippling muscles in his stomach are as much an attraction as his dangling cock. His chest and pubic mound are fully shaved. He is shining with baby oil.

Devon did a full dance routine in the nude (with shoes) before making the obligatory fellatio pass around the room. This time the first woman in line didn't decline. Each woman took her turn suckling at Devon's dick. A true pro, Devon limited them to a minute of slob time. He graciously plunged his cock into each willing gullet, behaving as if each woman had him at the very tip of eruption before moving on. He was an expert at faking pre-orgasm. Naturally, this generated an unspoken competition among the women. I watched him work with growing interest. His technique was perfect. The women, already drunk, never realized they were being played.

When he got to the bride she eagerly took him into her mouth, hoping to show her friends that she was the best dick sucker in the room. Devon let her blow him for five long minutes before leading her to the divan in the middle of the room. By that time Carmella was dizzy with lust. He lay her down and spread her legs. I could see that she sported a full Puerto Rican bush.

Carmella seemed ready to fuck. She was high with odor and taste of megadick. Her eyelids fluttered uncontrollably. Devon knelt between her legs. He took his penis and teased her clit fully erect even as her pussy lips gleamed with the sticky resonance of her arousal.

Rather than plunging forward, Devon eased back and offered his tongue to her heated vagina. Carmella shrieked. Her friends shrieked even louder. Carmella clamped her thighs around Devon's ears. Now her friends rushed from their seats to get a closer look at the action. Devon sucked Carmella into a tornado of opulence. She came over and over. At one point he popped up to bathe his penis in her steaming vaginal juices. When he pulled out, we could all see effervescent bubbles percolating along his black shaft. Devon grinned. He was not going to cum in her pussy. Usually, that honor is reserved for the closing act--Me.

But he was ready to cum. He sat Carmella up on the divan slipped his cock into her throat. She began to bob. Seconds later she started gagging. Devon was spraying jism into her throat. We could see his nuts shrivel as huge gouts of semen erupted from his cock. Carmella gathered herself and went back in, swallowing the bulk of his issue excepting the splatter that sprayed her nose and eyelids. Her friends laughed uproariously. One of the women stepped up to lick cum from Carmella's nostril. This brought another great round of laughter. Carmella took a deep breath and reached down to twiddle her clit. Apparently, Devon had left a nut unquivered. This was, to me, another example of his professionalism. It didn't make sense to leave the bride too fucked out to entertain the closer.

"Always leave them wanting more!!"

When I emerged for my set, as always, there was a collective gasp in the room. In a party largely comprised of Hispanic and African American women, a white dancer is always an unexpected surprise. Everyone knows the largest cock goes last. These women suspected that the wedding planner had made a mistake. Having already seen two giant black dicks, the closer, being white, almost certainly wielded a disappointingly smaller weapon. They also expected that I couldn't dance.

They were wrong.

I knew I couldn't outdo Devon on the dance floor. I wasn't going to try. I just had to dance well enough to keep their attention. I had a few nice moves in my arsenal, dances from a bygone era that black and Hispanic women would know but think I did not. Plus, I'm tall and muscular, so when I break out my lithe, sinewy moves I always elicit screams of delight.

I came out in my brown UPS driver's costume. I was a deliveryman. The women quieted, not knowing what to expect. I started slowly, rotating my pelvis sensuously. My pants were tight about my bulge. One could see the impression of the helm of my cock lounging comfortably down the line of my leg. I heard one of them say: "That's not real."

I always liked being underestimated.

With the exception of my eyes, I held my torso stationary as I rotated my hips. I wanted to give the impression that I was fucking each and every one of them. As I moved among them, their body language told me that my dance was having an effect. They lounged back in their seats. Subconsciously, many of them opened their legs. My earlier guess about the number of women going without panties proved correct. I reached down to massage my penis, based on the shadowy image of the commando vaginas I could see. When I drew my hand away my cock had expanded greatly. I heard the woman who'd expressed disbelief earlier say: "Hmmmmmmmmm!"

After dancing around enough to get these women past their pre-conceived notions of whiteness, I got down to the business of smashing those notions into perdition. I unbuttoned my shirt and dropped my pants to reveal my cock. There was a collective gasp, followed by a rousing cheer. White megacock is that rarest of beasts.

The aforementioned chunky Hispanic woman now bolted for the divan. Apparently, she wanted to bypass the blowjob portion of the evening and be the first to entertain my penis with her pussy. She wasn't ugly. She looked a bit like Olivia O'Lovely in the face, but was just a bit thicker around the belly, so I'll call her Olivia, since I didn't know her name and would never learn it. Young Olivia opened and raised her legs to signal her assent. She wore no underwear; her pussy gleamed wetly.

I laughed. Entertaining MY dick wasn't going to be THAT easy.

"I'm the CLOSER."

I circled her, still dancing sinuously, and bounced my erect penis off her pussy like a mallet. Circling further still, I bounced my cock off her cheeks and forehead, then each of her breasts in turn. Olivia opened her legs wider. I could smell her vaginal essence wafting forth into the room. It wasn't her time, but I didn't want to embarrass her. I lay atop her and kissed her deeply as she struggled to engulf my cock with her pussy lips. I could feel the wispy breath of her pubic hair tingling the sensitive nerve ends of my penis. Olivia left the steamy wet imprint of her pussy lips up and down the length of my shaft, but my cockhead went unwettened. I stood and deftly walked her back to her seat, hot and disheveled. Another woman, this one black, took her place on the divan.

I teased each woman in turn like this. I penetrated some of them briefly, wettening my dick with crème. This was all part of the act. I'm a professional, but the electric sensation of new pussy always threatens to humble me. Any pussy that takes the full 12 point 75 might also take a cup full of sperm. On this night that cup of jism was reserved for the bride. Or I wasn't getting paid.

Let's get back to Lisa and Nikki--the sisters. When their turn at the tip came, Nikki rose and made her way to the divan. I graciously took her hand, turning my back to her sister. These two women had game. While my back was turned, Lisa scampered up and knelt behind me on all fours, you know, in that way we used to play pranks as children. Nikki now pushed me over Lisa's back so that I felt onto the divan. She leaped up to mount me. Lisa scampered up, took my cock and shoved it into Nikki's pussy.

All the other women had lain on their backs and waited for me to service them. These two sisters conspired to get me on MY back so that I might not be able to dip my wick and pull out as I so chose. Nikki locked me down and took the full 12 point 75!! My eyes went blind. Not just the tip--my whole dick was enrapt in hole. She started humping me luxuriantly. Lisa stood over us, looking down in triumph. I looked over to my patron, Carmella. She seemed anxious.

Bardot1990
Bardot1990
133 Followers
12