The Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a right to be anxious. Nikki's ginger pussy would soon drain my nuts if no one interfered. I wouldn't have any say in the matter. And I still had an assignation with her sister on tap!!

My whole world was in tumult. I was going to sloppy this woman with my seed--or bust!! Nikki knew it, too. At the last moment she hopped up and pulled Carmella atop me. Once inside the bride I came instantly, much to the delight of the assembled crowd. Carmella seemed pleased, too. Twenty-four hours hence this woman would be mounted atop her husband in wedded bliss, fucking his six-incher and imagining him to be me. Just now she was dripping with the semen of a stranger.

I almost fainted.

I awakened to the smell and taste of pussy. Lisa was mounted over my face. Her clit rested on the tip of my nose. She was writhing without actually touching me, but her luscious cunt was millimeters from my lips. Her sister was sucking my dick or rather, someone was. I just guessed it to be Nikki since Lisa's vagina blocked my view. I couldn't imagine the bride sucking dick this well.

Put yourself in my place. The two loveliest women in the room are weaving their magic on your cock and your mouth. Do you give a shit what the bride thinks? Do you care what the rest of the women in the room think? Do you care about getting paid? Do you care if the police raid the place and throw you in jail for publicly fornicating?

No. You do not.

I soiled Nikki's throat and, subsequently, her pussy. I did the same for her sister.

At the end of the night it was evident that the three of us had a future. We were different from the others. We were professionals.

I whispered my private phone number into Lisa's ear, dressed and left.

12