The Bachelorette Party

Story Info
This cougar shows the younger crowd how to have fun!
4.3k words
4.47
8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My BFF Becca has a niece that was getting married and Becca invited me to be her plus one to the wedding as well as go to the bachelorette party. Her sister's (Rhonda) only daughter Jenn, was getting married the next week. I met her once before at Becca's wedding but that was a while ago so I didn't really remember her.

Rhonda offered to drive us since she didn't plan to drink and Becca had warned her that we could get a little wild and would likely be trying to get picked up by some guys. Rhonda is happily married, but I could tell she wouldn't have minded joining Becca and I, who are both single, in a bit of fun that fine evening.

Jenn is about 20 years younger than me so definitely a different crowd, but it really sounded like fun from the first time Becca mentioned it. I figured even if it was a bust, I could end up sleeping with Becca, but I had sex with Amber the night before and really wanted to be with a guy that night.

We get to the bar and find Jenn and some of her friends are already there. I was a little disappointed to learn that there was no male stripper, but hey it wasn't my party! Jenn had a veil on and a very tight fitting tank top that says "Bride" on it and she was drinking from a penis shaped glass. We get introduced to everyone who is already there, the three of us are by far the oldest ones there, with Rhonda several years older than both Becca and I. One of Jenn's friends, who is the maid of honour, Brittney, said how much she loved my dress and how sexy I looked. I thanked her and joked I didn't expect to get hit on so soon, she chimed in "and by another woman?"

I said that I didn't mind that as I am bisexual and she leaned in and said she was too, I winked at her. This was going to be fun!

Brittney said that Jenn was to complete every task on the list that she prepared before the end of the night or would be forced to strip down in the bar or call off the wedding. Seemed a little harsh, but sounded interesting nevertheless.

"First item on the list, goes on all night, everytime Jenn says 'wedding' she has to have a drink!"

"Second item: she must convince someone in the bar that she doesn't know to buy a drink for her and her wedding party!"

Jenn gets up off her stool and scouts out for someone generous, right now there are only two bridesmaids here so finding someone to buy three drinks shouldn't be too hard.

I look over at Rhonda and she seems bored, so I ask her "Are you sure you want to see this? I have a feeling the tasks are going to get very raunchy."

"Yeah, I have no doubt about that. Besides, I have to keep an eye on my sister and her wild friend!" She laughs, then I laugh, hey I'm the wild friend. I can just imagine what stories Becca has shared with her, maybe even some of Becca and I having sex together.

A short time later Jenn returns leading a young guy by the hand over to the table and although it is difficult to hear, it is obvious that she is explaining the task to him. The waitress comes over and asks Becca and I what we want to drink and that Jenn's new friend is buying a round for us. Wow, she is good!

When the drinks came, we each gave him a hug as a thank you. His cock was hard by the time he got to me, I guess getting hugged by a bunch of scantily clad women was a turn on for him!

"Next task, get at least five members of the group on the dance floor and grind against a guy."

Our group is still quite sparse in numbers and we barely make five, especially since Rhonda isn't taking part in any of this.

"Let's go!" Becca announces and grabs my hand, almost dragging me to the dance floor.

I lean over to Becca and say "these tasks are so easy, we could do them all with our eyes shut!" She laughs and dances over to a cute guy and starts moving her cute ass up and down him, she's doing her part, my turn! I'm dancing close to a group of people and one of the guys looks at me and does a double take. He turns in my direction, here we go! I spin around and put my arms in the air, inviting him to come closer. He puts his hands on my hips, I reach back and put my hands on his ass to pull him closer, he is semi hard.

The song ends and I turn to hug him and he whispers in my ear "You are so fucking hot, you got me really hard!" I smiled at him, gave him a kiss and brushed his cock, he wasn't lying, he is hard!

We head back to our table and each of us says "Check!" the tasks are getting knocked off quite well.

Jenn is talking to a couple of guys, very flirtatiously and convinces each of them to buy us each a round of drinks. The table is getting full of drinks, somehow we don't mind.

Brittney decides it's time for another task: "Okay, Jenn. You need to lift your skirt and show the bar your underwear, do a 360 and make sure everyone gets a good look!"

I think to myself "Thank god that isn't me, I'm not wearing any underwear!"

Jenn takes a drink, I notice for the first time her glass has a label reading "Cock Cup", then she stands up on her stool and lifts her skirt showing her red thong and does the spin around to show everyone. She is stepping it up a notch, she wasn't told to get up on the stool.

The bouncer comes over and tells her to get down, I guess a woman partially intoxicated on a 3 foot high stool may have been a bad idea!

All of our drinks are pretty much empty, just then the shooter girl comes by with her insanely short skirt and tight, tight shirt, her boobs must be at least an F cup, she is gorgeous, like drop dead gorgeous. A guy is passing by and Jenn stops him and tells him she is getting married and points to her shirt and asks if he would buy us shooters.

"I can do better than that," he asks the shooter girl,"how much for the whole tray?"

She counts them up and tells him the figure, I can't hear but he obviously agreed as he pulled out his credit card. There has to be at least 30 shooters on the table now, even with Jenn's new friend, that is still four a piece, we're going to be drunk quite soon.

We each grab a shooter and cheers one another before downing it, mmm, it was quite tasty!

Brittney is trying to keep the tasks going and announces "next, the bride to be has to take her bra off, right here in the middle of the bar!"

Jenn stands quiet for a minute and mouths one word, "No."

Brittney, not accepting that answer, starts to chant "Jenn! Jenn! Jenn!" Soon we all join in and even other people in the bar, who have no idea what is going on are chanting her name.

Jenn lets out a deep sigh and reaches behind her back and then we see her pull the straps off her shoulder and pulls out a very sexy red lace bra, clearly a match set to her thong we saw earlier. She hands it to her mom for safe keeping, Rhonda rolls her eyes and puts it in her purse.

Her breasts look amazing, nipples are hard, the outline of her areolas are very clear, that sight made me quite wet!

Another guy offers to buy us each a drink, despite the fact our table is still full of shooters, we accept.

Feeling a little tipsy now, Brittney says that it is time for another shooter, we each pick one and down it goes. At least there is more room on the table now.

"Time for another task!" Brittney yells and throws her hands in the air, her own breasts almost popping out of her top. She calmly adjusts and continues, "You must have an open mouth kiss with another woman for at least 30 seconds!"

The crowd around the table cheers, it is all guys. Jenn looks at her options at the table, her closest friends, her aunt, her mother and me.

"You are all like family to me, I'm not sure that I can-."

I step up and say "Hun, we really don't know each other that well, how about me?"

Jenn gets a huge smile on her face and I put my arms around her neck and her on my back and our mouths meet. I can taste the alcohol in her mouth and a hint of gum that she must have had earlier. Her tongue meets mine and her hands are now on my ass, she is a good kisser. I cup her breast as my tongue is deeper in her mouth, good lord her breasts are firm, she moans and squeezes my ass harder. I could spend the rest of the night here. Eventually we break our kiss and hug each other. There was a lot of cheering, apparently the guys enjoyed that, I think Jenn enjoyed that, but I know for sure I enjoyed that as I whispered in Jenn's ear "That was fantastic, you got me very wet."

She responds "I am so wet, god your ass is great and the way you touched my tit, fuck!"

We give a kiss on the lips as we break our embrace, Becca hands me a drink, "You look like you need to hydrate!"

A song that Jenn really likes comes on and we all head to the dance floor, then another and a third. By the end of the third song, the dance floor is super crowded, I've counted at least 7 people touching my ass and 1 guy handling my breasts. I am quite sweaty now, and need to cool off.

Getting back to the table and I am fanning myself, one of Jenn's friends, Dani, says she is going out for a smoke, would I like some fresh air?

I laugh and say "I don't think smoking is really fresh air, but sure!"

We head outside holding hands as it is super crowded and not wanting to lose each other. Finally outside, it feels so nice, I instantly start to cool down, Dani lights up a smoke and asks if I want a drag. I usually don't smoke cigarettes but had a craving so I took a deep drag and exhaled, handing her cigarette back.

A short while later a couple of guys come outside and Dani says "Hey! Thanks for the dance, hope I wasn't too close!"

"You were so close, I thought I was in you at one point!"

I can't help but laugh, that was a really good line.

"So who's your friend?"

"I'm Christy, here for the bachelorette party."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Rob and my buddy is Mike. It's his birthday but his girlfriend broke up with him a couple weeks ago so he is feeling down."

"What a bitch!" Dani shouts out, we all laugh. Rob moves over to her and starts cuddling her.

I look at Mike. I doubt he has hit his 30 birthday, but he is quite cute, a little drunk and obviously not totally enjoying himself.

Look back at Dani, she is making out with Rob, the cigarette long gone. Okay, I feel like making a bold move here.

"How's your birthday going Mike?"

"It's okay, Rob's bought some drinks and it's helped, you know?"

I look at him, he's too proud to admit he is hurting, it is his birthday so I decide to make it really easy for him, I'm also pretty drunk at this point.

"You know Mike, when I was married I used to give my husband's buddies a blowjob for their birthdays." I feel three sets of eyes on me, Rob and Dani even stop making out to hear what I have to say next, "and since it is your birthday, would you like me to help you celebrate?"

He looks around and says "Here? Really? Uh, you would do that? Yeah sure, awesome!"

I lead him around the side of the building, out of view of most, but not all including Rob and Dani. I undo his pants and slide them down to his knees and squat in front of him. His cock is hairy, not my preference but I've committed and I am craving cock. I pull his pubic hair back and pump it slowly and feel his cock rise to attention, a nice 7 or 8 inch cock, pretty impressive I think to myself.

I take his cock in my mouth, it feels really good and slide it in and out of my mouth about half way, his eyes are closed and his hands are on my shoulders trying to support himself. I know that isn't where he wants his hands so I pull the straps of my dress off my shoulders and pull my dress down to reveal my breasts. He looks wide eyed at them and I move his hands down to them. I take his cock in my mouth again and he squeezes my breasts and nipples, his eyes locked on my breasts. His precum leaks into my mouth and as soon as I taste it I moan, god how I love that taste, I increase my speed and feel his balls, he isn't going to hold on much longer. I pull his cock out of my mouth and hold it to my lips and catch my breath to finish him off, "Tell me when," I whisper to him and he nods in agreement.

I slide his cock back into my mouth and take it all the way, his tip is in the back of my throat, he sort of gasps,obviously never been deepthroated before, then I start sucking him hard, and deep, I grab is ass and control the motion in and out of my mouth.

"Christy...I'm....cumming...."

Sure enough he was, I kept sucking, he cums and cums and cums, in between pulses I swallowed his cum massaging his balls, getting every bit out that he has. Soon after his orgasm subsided and I felt his cock soften, a few last sucks and I stood up and hugged him and gave him a big open mouth kiss, he can certainly taste his own cum in my mouth.

"Happy birthday, hun! That got me very wet!"

"It did? Really?"

"Yes, check me." I offer and guide his hand under my dress and put it right on my pussy, my breasts still exposed and resting on him. He starts fingering me, I moan, feels good, like really good.

"You are so wet!"

"Mmm-hmm, keep going, make me cum," His finger teases my clit and his mouth is now on my nipple, I hold his head there, so turned on, so close, moaning so loud. He is doing a sort of side to side flicking of my clit and it is driving me nuts.

"Ohh, ohhh, fuck, harder, I'm going to cum!" I exhale deeply as my orgasm escapes me.

He pulls his finger out and sort of holds it up, I pull it into my mouth and lick it clean. He looks at me completely astonished.

"I love the way I taste almost as much as I love the way you taste!" I kiss him on the lips and pull my straps back up and adjust my breasts.

Rob and Dani are standing there just watching the whole thing completely silent.

"Ready to go back in?" I ask her and take her by the hand guiding her back into the bar.

We get back to the table and I see her telling the story to Jenn and Brittney and a couple others.

"Where the fuck where you?" Becca asks me.

"I was giving a blow job to a birthday boy!"

"Of course you were, should have known. We need to drink these shooters!"

Somehow there were more drinks on the table than when we went outside, so the table did a shot together and Becca handed me another Vodka/7, quite refreshing as my breath was a mixture of cigarette and cum.

Shortly after two younger guys come up to us and start talking to us, they think they are all that but Becca and I look at each other and we know we are going to have some fun with them, just not in the way they were hoping.

These guys are cocky and hit on us and although they are really trying, it's not going anywhere, so Becca asks them "Are you guys prepared to have sex tonight?"

One of them replies "Yeah, but we have a problem, we only have one condom."

I chime in "Then you should use it to fuck your buddy because that isn't going to work for us!"

They walk away after the burn as we have a good laugh.

There is a good size crowd of guys forming around us and a few are talking to Brittney and Jenn, Becca and I head over to talk. Jenn sees me and gives me a big hug.

"Guys this is Christy, we made out earlier, she is a great kisser and a killer ass," Jenn introduces me in a most non-traditional manner, she is quite wasted at this point.

These guys are young and cute and say they would like to have us over for an after party if we want to go. We discuss it and decide it is time to go, Brittney is going to get Jenn home because she is about to pass out, two of their friends (who I can't remember their names) want to go to the guys' house as well as Becca and I and Rhonda is driving us.

"Are you okay with the numbers, I mean there are five ladies and four guys," one of the guys asks.

"Oh I'm just driving, so don't worry about that," Rhonda pipes up.

"Looks like it is settled then, let's go!" Becca announces, she seems to be quite excited.

The guys take an Uber and Rhonda follows it to a nice house not too far from the bar. We try to decide who is going to be with which guy but we don't know anyone's name so it goes exactly how you would expect four drunk women to try and discuss guys we just met.

We get to the house and are standing in the living room and it looks like the guys are taking the lead as they all seem to have picked one us out. One guy comes up to me, he is slightly shorter than me, clean cut and probably about 25 I guess.

"Hi, not sure if you remember but I'm Tim."

"I'm Christy, is this your place?"

"We are all roommates, each with our own rooms while we go to school."

Well 25 might be a bit old of a guess for Tim but he seems nice enough, I like a guy with manners, I think to myself that I will give him a chance.

We make small talk for a bit and he leans in to kiss me, I open my mouth and welcome his mouth as he gives me a soft kiss, very nice.

"Christy, would you like to go to my room, a little more private there?"

"Do you have a condom?"

I could tell his heart starts to race "Yes, I do."

He leads me by the hand to a bedroom on the second floor, actually a lot cleaner than I thought it would be. I sit on his bed and cross my legs, he sits down beside me. We kiss again and his hand is on my back rubbing it and feels quite nice. I put my arms around his neck and slip my tongue into his mouth, I can tell he is enjoying this, his hand slides around and he grabs my breast, I moan a little, he takes that as an invitation to keep going.

Once our kiss breaks, his mouth moves down to my neck, he licks it, then bites it then sucks it, I let out soft moans, feels really good. His hand is on my thigh, I uncross my legs, hoping that his hand goes to my inner thigh and higher but it doesn't. I pull his shirt off and he has small patches of chest hair but a nice physique. I straddle him and start to work on his neck and pinch his nipples, he holds my ass as I bend over and bite his nipples, he moans with every bite. His hand is under my dress now and on my bare ass.

I get up and under his pants and slide them to the ground with his underwear. His cock is about 6" and fully erect, I give it a couple of pumps, he looks like he is in heaven.

I step back and pull my dress over my head and toss it to the ground.

He looks me up and down and almost shouts "Holy shit, you are hot!"

I chuckle as I kneel in front of him and force his knees apart and take his cock in my mouth, I tease it with a few short sucks and look at him in the eyes, he clearly has no idea what I am going to do so I take his entire length in my mouth and suck on it real hard. I thought he was going to explode.

I sit on the bed and he sits next to me, "Sucking your cock got me pretty wet."

"Really?"

I grab his hand and put it on my pussy, "see?"

"Oh my god, so wet!" He says as he starts rubbing my pussy.

"I want you to make me cum really good, okay Tim?"

"Anything you want!"

With that he starts with his fingers going all up and down my slit, then he finds my clit and he rubs it with a fair bit of pressure.

"That's it, mmmm, keep rubbing it....mmmm"

"Yeah, like that?"

"Mmm-hmm, keep going."

"Is this going to make you cum?"

"Yeah...make me cum...ohhh...Tim...fuck yes...don't stop"

He seems a little taken back by my foul language but he keeps the pressure on my clit and I am moaning quite loudly, then a gasp and another gasp, I cum a really good one.

"I want another, keep going," I said in protest when he slowed down, but picked up the pace again after my directions.

"Yeah, oh yeah, just like that...fuck...so wet...so good...keep going."

I buckled and squeezed my legs together, that was a big orgasm.

I lie down on the bed, Tim takes the hint and gets a condom out of the night stand and puts it on his hard cock.

He slides between my legs and holds his cock at my entrance as he leans down and kisses me, our tongues meet, I adjust his cock and pull him closer with my feet on his ass. I moan as he penetrates me and keeps kissing me. I control the motion of him, in and out of me, he feels really good for a smaller cock than I am used to.

12