The Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christy, you feel so good!"

"I love the way your cock feels in me. Fuck me nice and slow until your getting close then fuck the shit out of me, okay?"

His eyes widen at this and complies with a simple "Okay."

He is in a pushup position as he pumps me slowly and feels like a bit of a tease. I sense he is getting a little anxious as he increases speed and I start to moan.

"Oh god, that feels good, keep going.ohhhh."

He is thrusting into me quite hard now and his breathing is quickening.

"That's it Tim, fuck me really good...oh yeah...pound me...mmmm....make me feel it....yeah harder...cum in me...fuck yes."

He is slapping into me now at what I figure is his full speed and then he stops and holds. By the look on his face he is cumming, and blowing a really big load. A short while later I feel his cock slip out of me and he leaves to dispose of the condom.

He comes back into the room and puts his underwear on.

"That was amazing Christy, did you enjoy it too?"

"I did, had some really good orgasms, but are you done?"

"Yeah, I think so, sorry."

"It's fine, I enjoyed it!"

I put my dress on and kissed him goodbye and headed downstairs to where Rhonda was sitting on the couch playing on her phone.

"So, how was it?"

"It was good, quick, but good."

About five minutes later Becca comes down, her guy is finished also and we decide to head out. The other girls are already passed out.

"Did you want to spend the night at my place?" Becca asks on the way home.

"Maybe I should pass, I really sort of want to pass out!"

We all laugh and Rhonda pulls up to my house, I thank her for the ride and give Becca a hug and kiss.

"If you're going to be my date to the wedding next week you better fucking put out!"

I promise her a good night and intend to keep that promise, can't wait to see what happens at the wedding.

12