All Comments on 'The Bachelorette Party'

by Sanomiya

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bottovarnisbottovarnis5 months ago

excellent story! Great tease factor, good detail and wonderful pacing. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot story.... Easy 5 Stars...

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Ha. Is this when he finds out that Rachel and the girls, now that they had sampled "forbidden fruit" had gone to a strip club the next night... and had all been picked up by guys and fucked them all night. To even things up, the two wild ones said! LOL.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

🔥🔥🔥How badly did I want him to cum in Maya too!

TheJoker33TheJoker335 months ago

Great story. I wonder if anything else happened in Vegas and if Maya joined them for a threesome later.

alferdogalferdog5 months ago

Five stars! I hoped one of the girls might play with Rachel, but it’s an awesome story either way. Maybe a Part 2 when when one of the other girls gets engaged?

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLING5 months ago

Wow. Awesome story, great setup. I actually found myself pulling up the songs to get into the scene. The guy in the story is the luckiest dude in the world, no way that doesn't end up being future group sessions.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fun, hot story. Maybe a part 2 where Rachel comes home and tells him it's all good, nothing to worry about...he just has to return the favor at his bachelor party.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Impressive writing, erotic, fun, well paced, highly readable… I could go on. Only negative was the use of ‘undewear’ which seems to have crept into US English as a euphemism for panties. You can’t have a ‘pair of underwear’. Underwear is a group term for all under garments, and if we start using it for a different purpose, the language loses itself.

General_PictonGeneral_Picton5 months ago

Welcome back! I have added this to my 'read later' list but I already knowit will be excellent; you have never written a bad story.

General_PictonGeneral_Picton2 months ago

Finally got around to reading and it was, of course, brilliant.

You are one of the absolute best on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous