All Comments on 'The Bachelorette Party Ch. 02'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
Very Good

I didnt think it was possible to get a reconciliation/happy ending out of the story after part 1 but you did. This was even better than the first part & Im sorry I doubted you. I put in my 2 cents trying to second guess you & tell you how I thought it should end but I admit I was wrong. Must be why you're the writer and Im the commenter.

Great story telling (loved the foreshadowing & semi-twists that didnt just come out of left-field for the sake of suprise), realistic and a happy ending. A bang-up job.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardabout 19 years ago
Ok I was wrong....

...and I was right.

I didn't think there should or could be a part two and said so. BUT I did say that if anyone could find a way it would be you.

I loved the flash backs, I know i first I thought it was John and Kate's wedding but the twist was nice, even if you did give enough hints that Pam and Ted would get together.

Another great hit from a true master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Really Outstanding

Didn't think a reconciliation was possible after the first story (and didn't really want one) but this was just a wonderful conclusion.

Have to admit I was glad he finally asked for the ring back and was happy, along with John, that she was hurting. Then you showed John still being unhappy without her but striving to get on with his life.

Very good sequences on both of them working through their hurt. And thank you for not having him run back to her immediately. The time involved made it really believable. Great story. Hope they make it this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
don't think this reconciliation would hold

i would think this reconcilliation would be doomed. while she MAY have had issues with marriage, he now seems to have issues with trust and commitment.

maybe she is now all ready to commit, and he may want to - but down deep he may no longer be able to. at the very least i would expect a loooooong relationship before he trusts her enough to commit.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Nice story

I think this will work for them now,as the story goes theyboth have done a lot of growing up and are ready to love eachother again. well written great story

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Nice story

I think this will work for them now,as the story goes theyboth have done a lot of growing up and are ready to love eachother again. well written great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Huge disappointment

K.K. has been one of the more dependable writers around, usually providing well written and thought out stories. When happy endings are used, they usually flowed from the set-up. This is not one of those times.

After the first chapter, I was looking forward to the follow-up, but from the first paragraph, the enthusiasm waned. I tried to keep an open mind, hoping it wasn't going where I feared it was going, and, while it didn't end exactly where I feared, it was close enough. I like happy endings -- when they make sense and are logical. This is not. While people can change and grow, the forced changes are too much. When she suddenly became Saint Kate, well, it was just too much.

On the other hand, while he seems to be moving on, he never does. I got the impression that during the year with Karen he never once told her about Kate and what happened. If he did, it would have come up during their final convesation. It's too big a factor in his reluctance to moving their relationship further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent Story

Well written story abut two people who were in love, but both messed up a good thing, but were able to work through the hurt, and trust and commitment issues.

Compassionate story. Think this happens in real life more than some people would like to think. People do make dumb choices and often pay a big price for the choice. Compassion and forgiveness won out over hate and mistrust.

I've become a fan of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
yes

i read this on another site and just had to vote here also .... great job you are an author i will always give a chance ... this is a gem

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Unreal

I don't think he'd ever be able to get over the trust issues her first fling would bring up. Well, that's half-true. It is unlikely he'd get over those issues with her, and certainly unbelievable that he'd get over them so quickly.

In any event, while Kate may have realised her problem, she has hardly dealt with it by leaving to join the Peace Corps. That's just another way of running away. It's certainly unreal.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Way to go K.K.

I had an inkling from the first chapter of Bachelotette party that this story needed a closure. I looked at the position that Pam was in, the parents who had put up money for the wedding and John, who did what he had to do, but didn't trust his future wife. "You can't miss what you can't measure." The three years of being apart had to heal some wounds, despite of making each other jealous at various. All of know when we break up we want an advantage on one-upmanship on our ex's. So we overlook this see what happen. She corrected her live and did something useful that almost killed her. That in itself was heartrending. He owed her that trip to the beach house and I am glad he took her instead of Karen. Great story K.K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Always enjoy your stories

This, however, was one of your weaker ones. You really, really need to find an editor to correct your many errors. You mentioned your editor at the start. Fire her! I can find a couple dozen mistakes with little effort. It detracts from your stories. I don't remember so many errors in earlier works. If you think I am kidding, respond to this feedback and I will list two dozen errors immediately. Nice story, but it was at least a page longer than the plot needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
To the writer of the last comment

If you would care to share the errors you discovered with me send them to me via e-mail. mak41750@literotica.com Thanks,

KK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story

although this story is not what you would call hot or exciting, it is certainly a fantastic and enjoyable read. i like both chapters and i thought it illustrates what a real relationship is like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A pretty good ending

I commented on the first chapter and said that I thought the girl really had to grow up some. I think you took care of all the difficulties that arose in the first chapter, and came up with an excellent and hopefully happy end to a sad affair.

I see that you have received mixed reviews for this work, but that's par for the course in publishing. You can't please everyone.

I thank you for a well written story, and I look forward to your next one.

Gavriel in Israel

EpheEpheabout 19 years ago
Quite satisfactory at best.

:) It was pretty good, I guess. I can see the reason behind John regaining back his trust to Kate... and you conditioned Kate in such way that I just feel... she'd grown up. This was a nice, believable story. Lovely closure. Just some minor spelling errors, nothing an editor can't fix. Keep it up :)

SalamisSalamisabout 19 years ago
Confusing...

I was very interested in understanding how the problems between John and Kate could be resolved. The first chapter of the story seemed to make reconciliation virtually impossible, so I was anxious to read chapter 2.

Somehow, Kate had to redeem herself. However, I was not prepared for the device of having her work with AIDS patients in Africa for a couple of years and then almost die from an associated illness. Of course, I do not know what recommended her, as a twenty two year old, for such a dangerous mission. Nor do I know what drove her. Certainly, there is nothing in the story that indicates she had such a desire to be a humanitarian. But then again, whether it is penance or altruism, we are led to believe that Kate did a very good thing.

However, why should Kate’s recent history make her a good match for John? I should have been pondering that question as the chapter progressed. Instead, I was diverted half way through the second page when I read the following:

_______________

I wondered if Karen would be interested in giving me another chance. I had changed since we broke up and I believed I was ready to make a commitment. I remembered that my boss had a beach house at Seal Beach. Kate and I had used it a couple of times. I called Jack and asked if I could use the beach house for a weekend and he said yes.

I was thinking a romantic weekend at the beach would be a good the way to get Karen back. I went to the phone and hesitated. Was I ready for this? I thought about how people change over time and I wondered if Karen had changed. I thought about that for a minute and made up my mind. I picked the phone up and dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Hi. It's John."

"John. This is a surprise. It's nice to hear from you."

"I was just wondering if you would like to go down to my boss's beach house next weekend."

"I'd love to but I'm busy Saturday afternoon."

"So am I. I was thinking that we could drive down Saturday evening and stay until Monday if you are free. What do you think?" I asked.

"That would be great. I don't have to work Monday because I don't currently have a job."

I said, "Great. See you next week."

_____________

The problem with this section is that it implies that John is seeking reconciliation with Karen, not Kate. This is further compounded when John speaks with Kate and mentions that he still has feelings or Karen.

I know the John and Kate end up at the cabin at the end, but frankly, I was confused. I thought the story would have played better if John HAD pursued Karen not Kate.

It would also have been better is their names were not so similar since I think the editing mistake would more likely have have been caught.

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
I thinks its clear KK intended

the karen/kate thing. He was thinking about getting on with his life & thought of calling karen then decided to give his true love a call. I dont think its an error.

Apart from the fact that it made sense to me (maybe I was just reading more into it than was intended though), I really think the job that KK did with foreshadowing in other areas indicates that his choice of words wasnt a mistake or accident.

I think it was a twist/suspense builder. Even though I wasn't sure who he had actually called, it wasnt out of left field when it was revealed that he and Kate were giving it another go. It was a cut above as far as I was concerned. Much better than the less elegant surprise endings most authors use. See above re: left field - picking a ending at random with no indication given before-hand might be shocking, but its not really a 'Surprise Ending'. At least its not nearly as satisfying as the author offering clues while still keeping us us guessing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nobody left to root for

As a fan of yours KK. I was very impressed with chapter 1 and thought, "Boy, what a stupid traitorous bitch that Kate is" After reading chapter 2 I thought ,' Boy what a vicious vindictive bastard that John is" with the public humiliation of and derisive comments to Kate.As one of your readers once pointed out,"You have to have someone to root for in a story", but in this one John becomes almost as unsympathetic as Kate. You still write a great story though this is not one of your great ones. the Ct. Yankee

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
Dont know what story you read Ct. Yankee

but in the one I was reading, John was remarkably level headed. He said one snippy thing to her (not including the scene with Peter when she was trying to get back at him) and even it wasnt very bad. Other than that, he was even polite most of the time when they met in passing. He didnt go out of his way to be cruel. He didnt even go around telling everyone what she had done to cause the breakup. I really dont understand how you can say he is vicious and vindictive or even remotely equate a few less than kind remarks with what Kate did in chapter 1. Really makes no sense at all.

Even if he had been a total asshole (verbally), every time he saw Kate after Vegas it wouldnt be the same. Anything less than the anger John showed would have ruined the story. Nobody would believe he even cared about breaking up with Kate so their reconciliation would have been totally out of character & wrecked the story. If he wrote John like you wanted, the story would have ended after part 1 because there would have been nothing left to write about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Illogical

Gee! It only takes a year to get over a divorce. To get over a girlfriend should take 3 months not three years. I don't care to read about a couple of psychos. Expecially in area that should be erotic.

wetapapwetapapalmost 19 years ago
visiting again

i read this story twice when you first released it. just re-visited it agian. loved it the first time, the second time, and now the third time. i'm sure i will feel the same about it the next time i re-visit it again in a few months. keep up the good work.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic but ...

It has too many typos and other errors for a proofread story.

Another thing, repeatedly switching back and forth in time really annoyed me. You should have switched only once or twice. Great story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I liked this

Again you wrote another good story. I beleive the characters and the ending - it was clear they could not get over each other.

Blue88Blue88almost 19 years ago
Amazing

I hope that the author recognizes that each time he writes one of his incomparable stories, he raises the bar for authors on this site. I have been trying to determine what really makes K.K.'s stories so remarkable, and I think that part of it is the sexual tension that continues to build throughtout the narrative.

I wish that I had KK's talent; then again I also wish that many of the authors on this site had it also. Ooops, not fair, there are a few that approach KK, and they are appreciated.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Good ending

I have to agree, at first I though the wedding was for Kate and John as well until the twist. Good ending.

For the person that said it should only take 3 months to get over a girlfriend, well they were pretty much as good as married. I take it the wedding was going to be in a few days. That isn't a normal boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. They about to come man and wife and you don't do that without having some serious emotional connection, especially since they were together a while before they decided to get married. So it was almost like being married or as close to it as you can get. Even then just because you aren't married doesn't mean it wouldn't take a while to get over someone or an event. If the feelings are there, married or not, it isn't going to be easy or take a short amount of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
involving and moving

Like all the best stories, and KK's are among the best, this one draws the reader in. We care about the characters, feel the pain of the fiancé at catching his fiancée in bed with the weasel, and sympathize with the grief both of them feel at the loss of their relationship.

I liked the twists and turns in the second part, including KK's conscious fooling of us by making us think that John had invited Karen to the beach house, when it turns out to be Kate.

We all like happy endings, but this one worked because so much time had elapsed. It didn't seem forced to me.

Congratulations to KK for a great story. I appreciate your work very much!

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice story KK

You did a nice job of closing it out.

The three years made a reconciliation much more believable.

Very nice story!

DJ

S-DesS-Desabout 18 years ago
Brilliant

Although both chapters were really well told, this one was exceptional. My only complaint (and it's a small one) is that the author tried too hard to swerve us when he said he was going to call Karen, then changed his mind. It was a little confusing and it could have been done better without giving away the surprise. That aside, I can't think of anything he didn't tell perfectly in this. Outstanding job!

Always a fan,

S-Des

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the ending is so unbelieveably bad so wretched

that I can only shake my head in wonder....

the wife to be goes from lying cheat whore who after getting caught and is supposedly trying to convince John the marriage should only be postponed... STILL lied to him about Friday and Friday night... cant say why she did it... and that sucking another mans cock in vegas is NOT as bad as lying to John...

to amazingly becoming a saint in africa -- where of course she works with AIDS patients...

Its laughable..... silly...

His friend TED tells him its time to Move on with his life ...its been three years... John agrees... so he moves on with his life by getting back together with Kate the one person he cant get over !?!?!?

this has to be a joke... right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
god damn you suck

psychobabble bullshit, slut/whore and a truly fucked up male; how do you keep fom puking on you keyboard as you write this shit

ohioohioover 17 years ago
beautiful story

I enjoyed this very much when I first read it, but didn't comment until now. I thought it was beautifully done.

As for the commenters whose mouths foam with rage.....well, all I can say is, it seems to have aroused strong feelings in them--that must be a good thing, right?

ohio

AgenaAgenaover 17 years ago
Best Story

This is one of the best if not THE best loving wife stories on this site or any other site. Kudos.

HagarTheHorribleHagarTheHorribleabout 17 years ago
Outstanding

This is an outstanding reconciliation story. Too many authors make strange blame-shifting maneuvers so that it's all the husbands fault. Or they go all psycho-babble on us and invent tortured explanations from her childhood that would have Freud spinning in his grave. This is simple and to the point: Fear of commitment is exactly what could drive a person to do this. And I like the way that you lead up to it by saying that it was her, who didn't want to move in with him before the wedding even though she was sharing an apartment.

<br><br>

Interestingly, I think the marriage would have been doomed if he had interfered and 'tried to get past it'. There were demons there that needed to be exorcised. This was a nice touch.

<br><br>

You did have me wondering for a bit about the strange subliminal message in 'bridesmAIDS', but then it hit me: Search 'aids', replace with 'AIDS' - problem solved.

waratahwaratahabout 17 years ago
John must have loved her

To renew it. I personally can't see how someone can love someone so much, Kate's determination to lie on her return from LV would have killed most mens love if the betrayal already hadn't. Beautifully written. One of the best. And the possibilities with Pam/Karen/Kate were very well kept alive til the end.

waratahwaratahabout 17 years ago
PS

I meant to say its a shame there wasn't some indication of Sherry's reaction to the events, did she get away scott free? feel any guilt?

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Terrific

I've read this story several times and each time I have given it a 5. As a reconciliation story it works quite well. Being apart 3 years is a long time to carry a torch but both John and Kate had tried making other commitments only to find that those commitments were not enough to extinguish the feelings they had for each other. The foreshadowing device had me guessing as to whom was being married and it kept my interest up as well as creating suspense. Thanks for a great story.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
the dream

Do you think the dream was a warning about what could happen to Kate or was it a vision will he take Kate to Doctor to have her blood tested to make sure she hasnt contracted the dysentary again? lets find out if she does it would be a waste for john and Kate to get married then Have her die afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Too true

We men are no strangers to self-destructive behaviour either-can get over it though-excellent

AgenaAgenaalmost 17 years ago
The Best

One of the best if not THE best story you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
laughably bad; just silly

as usual the author digs a huge hole that cannot be filled without bursting out in laughter.

<br></br>

The KEY thing is the conversation with KATE in the beginning of this chapter. Kate is trying to save the engagement/ marriage.... so she decides to Lie again?

<br></br>

For most real people when it is time to have THAT Big conversation b/c your signficant other Cheated lied and fuck some one else ... and that perosn LIES AGAIN .... come on if that other person thinks so low of you that they cant tell you the truth... then why bother?

<br></br>

No one could possibly believe that PAM would of told on Kate fucking around in Vegas. Absurd.

<br></br>

Lastly she did NOT tell her parents to help HIS reputation. She did it to her hers. Its still all about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just Now Discovered This Great Story

love you/re writing -of all the ones you've written -My Favorite!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Super Story --Your Best!

Well --Forgivness is bliss -great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FANTASTIC

Great story, thank you so much. I can only imagine how much work, time, and thought goes into these stories. VERY much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
stories

This is the first time I have commented on a story. This was outstanding, and very will put together. I was glued to the story. Would like to see a conclusion to it that matches the great effort put forth into this story. Thanks for a story that sounded non fictional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

This series is your masterpiece on literotica. The characters are well developed and the story is compelling.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Well Done

Sweet story, perfect ending. May they havea good life.

Thank you!

DWornockDWornockalmost 12 years ago
1*

That is the best rating I can give a story about two psychos. I agree with a previous writer that it only takes 3 months to get over a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship and only a year to get over a divorce. There is no one best person for you. You marry someone you meet; usually someone within 25 miles of where you live. And, normal people don't mope for ages over a broken relationship. Starting in their teenage years, they may fall in and out of love a dozen time before moving on and finding someone else.

This story should have ended after the first chapter. Both John and Kate are mentally disturbed that can never have a bright future and reading about such psychos should be avoided. Therefore, I give this story the lowest possible rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
always go out to the trash can, scoop up the trash and take it in the house

if you know she was a bareback slut, and your know she has mental problems, what mental problem would make you take her back?

SlickmanSlickmanabout 11 years ago
Good story.

People have to realize that this is a story. A story. A story. It's not about your freakin life. Love your stories K.K.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it!!!

One of my absolute favorites on this site. I am giddy with the ending. Brilliantly told and an amazing storyline. You had me going back and forth with the wedding scenes . . . Was he marring Karen, Pam, or Kate? What a surprise when it wasn't any of them. You surprised me. The hole you had them dig was deep and I couldn't see any way for reconciliation. And yet you slowly restored things, step by step until the reader was not only willing to accept reconciliation, but embrace it with joy. This is one I will cherish for a long time. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

dwornock really hits the nail on the head. all that psychological crap aint gonna cut it. you are a cheating slut. you did it, its in your personality, its a part of you. no excuses. an insecure fuck meets a horny slut.fucked up combo. but i love ur writing style. the nonlinear pattern and keeping the end a mystery. 3*

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Not a fan of this reconciliation

Wasn't a big fan of this one. Don't really know why. I love reconciliations, but this one just didn't feel right.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Very Fine Craftsmanship

Personally I agree with those who feel that when she tried to minimize by reducing it to a sudden two hour fling she put the last stone on her grave. I would never take her back. On the other hand, the story was done with excellent details and I can only give it five stars.

I have read it several times and for some reason never commented.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
She's A Cheating Fiancee

If she's cheating before the wedding, how can he keep her?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Loved it

While certainly not the best justification of a reconciliation, it was very well done. A significant amount of time passes, she goes through a major life change to become a different person, and she gives a reasonable explanation of her action. The psychological analysis was the weakest part of the story. Not sure someone would even subconsciously go that far to sabotage a relationship out of fear of commitment. Also, I believe they were in a committed relationship for many years. It seems her fears would have sabotaged that long before Vegas.

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
Really Sucked!

But WTF? All the wimps seemed to like it.

I noticed you haven't posted anything in awhile.

Good! Try to keep it that way.

Jack99Jack99over 9 years ago

I married a cheating fiancee. She was sorry, just scared of commitment. Realized she really loved me, etc.

4 years later (and, I discovered, 5 affairs later) we divorced. What a major bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chances of lasting 5 years:

30%. Positive: she has a handle (sort of) on why she cheated. Negative: her reason for not cheating again is "what [she] wants" and isn't afraid to have. If 'what she wants' changes, she'll cheat again, and it will be (even) easier next time. Negative: she lied about Vegas in their move-out conversation and only came clean when she saw the pictures. She hasn't justified sufficient trust to build a relationship. I give her 3 years, 5 max, before she cheats again; his natural mistrust will hurt them, and lead to her discovery. Too bad: I like them both.

crock45crock45about 9 years ago
WTF?

Psycho-babble says she is a poor, innocent victim; she lies about Carl in Vegas and then tells the truth only after hubby shows proof; she goes to Peace Corps to "find" herself, etc., ad infinitim. She didn't "plan" to do anything so of course she should get a free pass?! Another slut/wimp story whereby both retards deserve each other and all the future unhappiness that they will undoubtedly share! Hey, accept it! It's perfectly acceptable for slut/wimp couples to reconcile but if the wimp grew some gonads, it's BTB city!

crock45crock45about 9 years ago
Slickman

Of course it's a story. When we give our 2 cents, it's just us acting on our feelings and emotions as we delve into the characters in the plot. The very act of getting emotionally involved shows how much we are into the story. Sorry some of you can't relate to that. Frankly, I have never been able to read a story or watch a movie without inserting myself into the plot.

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
what an idiot

fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice shame on me.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
FOOL!

I felt SURE it was going to be Karen; well earlier I thought it was Pam, but once he called Karen back and I realized the wedding was Ted and Pam, I thought the person he saw in the back of the church was Karen.

Oh, well, he deserves what he's gonna get, a cheating wife.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Still a favorite. Best ending. After all those years it was very fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story, thanks 5*

Well written capturing emotions and allowing a believable reconciliation.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 8 years ago
Pathetic Story

Absurd emotions, unbelieveable characters, and bullshit reconciliation. You are a reconciliation whore, twisting everything possible to create a reconciliation where none would be possible.1*

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeabout 8 years ago
Hmmm 1 Star Because There Isn't A -10 Star Button!

Long, drawn out overwrought story with too much of a whining wimp/cuckold bemoaning his inadequacies and a obvious slut getting absolution from a liberal hippy tree hugging shrink. It's never the fault of the cheater, not really, go on out and feel good about yourself no matter what pain and destruction you brought to someone else.

RAAC BULLSHIT, RAAC WRITER, RAAC STORY.

Just My Opinion, YMMV

Morgan DeWolfe

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeabout 8 years ago
No One To Like! The Epilogue.

Kate was in a committed, exclusive relationship just weeks from her marriage date. She wasn't drunk or drugged or raped or blackmailed, she made a conscious decision to cheat on her fiance doing things she wouldn't for him with a strange cock. She had unprotected sex and was going to bring the results home with her. She was/is/will always be a CHEATER. A leopard never changes her spots nor the tiger her stripes.

NO respect for John, Kate or The Author K.K.

RAAC is the story of men with no pride, self respect or future happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worthless ending

We all have issues, but that is not a justification nor even a acceptable explanation for the behavior of Kate in the story. Hell, with a *&#% like that, it's only a matter of time before she gets depression when one of her parents dies and cheats; or cheats if she has a child because of post partum depression; or sees a green shirt and has ptsd and cheats because she is overwhelmed; or, has a bipolar disorder that gets out of control and she has sex with a bunch of other guys as one of her syptoms; or goes out with the girls drinks, gets horny and cause hubby is not there fucks the drug dealer she danced with.

What I am trying to say is that in life all types of things can cause cheating and infidelity and that does not require reconciliation nor should reconciliation be considered. At the end of the day, she lied to fiancé on the phone about dancing with one guy; let a guy grope her; talked to her fiancé on the phone and blew him off; fucked a stranger without a condom and sucked him off. Yep, she has a commitment phobia, and was trying to destroy her relationship, good for her. But, her actions are over the top, and the guy deserved to be able to move on.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Good but could have been better

Wish there would have been more of a heated confrontation and something should have happened to the loser she cheated with.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago

The haters fail to realize that this is in the romance section. I take the author at his word. She did what she did because she subconsciously wanted out of the relationship. That happens in relationships. Additionally, they both changed, met and fell in love again, and that is the romance part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Her Parents Aren't Paying!

He may be a dumb cuck but,Kate's parents aren't stupid! Burned once,they aren't going to be fucked over again paying for another wedding!

Cucky ,on the other hand,doesn't learn! Ol' Kate will have Rufus T. McSpade dippin' the 12 inch wick in her as soon as they land for the honeymoon!

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
Shoooott there's a lot of anger in some of the comments

I thought it was a sad story! Fellers if your Fiancees say they are going to a place like Vegas or any place like it in the World, chances are they are going to get drunk or drugged and get raped or consensual screwed and not by You!!

Now if it is a Lesbian batchelorette party chances are I'm There so sit down in the front seats I can't see the action OH YEAH!

MAN MY TO DO BUCKET LIST IS WATCH A LESBIAN ORGY

STORY IS FANTASTIC! THANKS! ★★★★★ WOOF!

Did you know that a lesbian club has no nails or screws because it is only tongue and groove allowed Yeah Baby (Austin Powers)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Toooo Long!

I'm glad that they finally and I do mean finally got back together but Kate just fucked up big time. Once you make a commitment then stick to it! Kate didn't! It cost her big time but time and circumstances worked out in her favor. She was wise enough to use it to expunge he bad behaviour in Vegas. She was lucky and I reckon so was he!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what a crock of shite

once a fuck slut cheating whore...always a fuck slut cheating whore....he is just a pathetic asshole wimp...will get everything he deserves being married to that whore...dump cunt...what a pathetic wimp he is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 *

A very good story. Its great when people can work out their differences.... Please ignore the naysayers. z08mcr1

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

A charming story.

peter944peter944almost 6 years ago
Interesting friend

The fact that the best friend had already agreed to be out of the way on that Saturday in Vegas shows that the whole thing was planned. Why else did Pam not go back to the room when the others left and then stayed away for hours (he had time to change disguises, follow them, go back to his room pack and check out before he found her in the Casino). Pam wasn't the friend she says she is, she should have prevented Kate from hooking up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyable but strains credibilty a tad

A well-written and enjoyable story that teeters a little around Kate's inability to recognise her fiance at close range through his amateurish disguise. It's believable that she doesn't recognise him at a distance but when he comes up and talks to her and she still doesn't recognise him - sorry, strains credibility a tad too far. Otherwise it's an interesting and plausible story.

LA

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 6 years ago
WRONG person in the ending.

In the scene just before the wedding, Karen agrees to go to Seal Beach. They delay going until Saturday evening because of a Saturday afternoon conflict.

The story says John has realized that he was afraid of commitment when he and Karen broke up, and now he's resolved that and is willing to commit to her. He's honoring Karen's request to get together if he ever got past his commitment problem.

Then we have the wedding, the reception, and John says he's going down to Seal Beach that evening with an old girlfriend. At this point, there's no reason not to believe he's meeting Karen; the wedding was the Saturday afternoon conflict.

A couple of sentences later it Karen vanishes into oblivion and Kate is the old girlfriend. This surprise was NOT well established. You can't make the reader think the date is with Karen and then spring Kate. There was not enough of a time gap to take Karen to Seal Beach, make up and break up, and then ask Kate to Seal Beach.

First, he told Ted, "Remember when we talked a few weeks ago and you told me to start living in the present". Next he dates Karen, and since she agreed to spend a weekend, she probably invested a couple of weeks before breaking it off for some reason. It wasn't that Karen had a boyfriend, or she wouldn't have accepted the weekend date. She wouldn't have blown John off in one week, unless something really piss-poor happened between them. Add in the "John called me a couple of weeks ago" amount and you have a longer duration than "talked a few weeks ago".

When the reader sees the time line can't work out with Kate, the "surprise" falls apart and the reader believes the writer lied with an impossible timeline.

The real end in the story should have been John's reconnecting to Karen, telling his history with Kate and their commitment phobias, and how he's moved past it and is now available for Karen if she is willing to pick up with him. Let them live happily ever after.

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
Totally Unbelievable

Disgusting RAAC Bull Shit! Wimp took her back! Really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The author is apparently an asshole who likes to screw with his readers, that bait and switch wasn't funny, just enraging.

Ridiculous that he would go back to a cheater instead of seeing if it could work with Karen.

Virgo6Virgo6over 4 years ago
Romance really

I have read more romantic gangbangs, but I still enjoyed the story.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Nice story, I enjoyed it

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingover 3 years ago

Well written and IMO believable characters. Too many people think everyone should be like "them". I've never taken back a lover who cheated on me, though a few have tried to come back. I'm just not wired that way. However, I find this story to be totally believable.

.

As always, thank you for putting so much work into something that is FREE entertainment for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

Well written but I did not think it was believable .. I am wondering how many guys would want a Slut for a wife ? My first Ex cheated on Me and than wanted Me to raise her Kids . I said No Way in Hell ..Her ex paid 1 months Child Support in 18 years . I feel sorry for her Husband .

fucktheagedfucktheagedabout 3 years ago
What happened to Karen

I, like Readyone am confused! He was going to take Karen to the beach and it then appears it was Kate and no more is said about Katen! Is this a typo or is there a bit missing? If it's a typo it would be better to use a different name to Karen or it could have been spelt Caron

bigurnbigurnabout 3 years ago

Oh Hell No ! Another dumbass and cheating slut ending up together... Unbelievable !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
About the phone call to Karen

Some were confused on the phone call to Karen about spending Saturday Night into Monday at the beach. Yes, the MC said he was going to call Karen, but notice only John's name is mentioned during the phone conversation?

What he did was the old Hollywood neutralizing the time bomb trick where at the last second instead of cutting the blue wire he cuts the red. In this case it was dialing Kate's number instead of Karen's. It was a coy conversation as he knew Kate was not available Saturday afternoon, because he would be with Kate as her escort for Pam and Ted's wedding.

BabalooieBabalooiealmost 3 years ago

Complicated but a good story

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. An example of time healings all wounds. Glad it had a happy ending it's a well written well thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Preposterous but entertaining. Even a brilliant character actor would be hard pressed to interact with someone who knew him well and not be noticed, but I suspended my disbelief and waited for the inevitable ending to unfold. Not the writer's best work but much better than most.

LA

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

To make a good story like this you have to convince the reader that that alternate reality has sufficient validity for them to suspend belief and go along with your line of rationale., For me, this second installment simply does not cut it. The protagonist made a frankly obvious decision to disassociate himself from his cheating unfaithful fiancee. Then..over three years...he frankly trips the light fantastic with a variety of really good ladies....including Pam...who should have been the go to.

His slut ex girlfriend...has seen a shrink,....and gone to the piece corps...helped all the starving children AIDS patients in africa...and come back a changed person who can be TRUSTED. Unfortunately..there is no evidence of any change of character whatsoever in Kate... and the author lamely puts them back together for a happy ever after ending.... Preposterous.... This story needs a serious rewrite...to tighten up the logic...and actually PROVIDE A RATIONALE for the reader to accept the concept that Kate has changed from a thoughtless cheating slut...into a faithful..trustworthy..wife candidate,

I gave this a "hate it".... cause the second installment is simply a joke.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I liked the storyline, in the first part as Kate did what she did I was for John kicking her to the curb which he did. But as the story progressed I could see that Kate had some serious commitment issues and after it was all said and done and so many years had past and what had transpired it appeared that they both still had a deep love for each other that had not gone away. To try again with the common love and commitment they shared, another try at their relationship was ok. I was surprised that the end was so abrupt and it didn't continue on for a final ending, i.e. marriage etc. Get my 5 star vote

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Was hoping it was Karen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

long drawn out story to have an unbelievable ending. First part had ones interest but the rest of the story just filling in space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bullshit, if Pam was going to tell on Kate, why didn’t Pam call John the first time Kate started playing around with Carl! Dr Silverman was a quack! Kate wasn’t trying to stop her marriage by cheating on John. Kate was just another slut who really didn’t love her fiancé. I have seen this happen many times over the last 60 years to acquaintances and fellow workers.

There was one guy at my work who was the nicest person who would ever meet. He would give anyone the shirt off his back. He had a beautiful wife but she was in her early 20’s who worked days for the same company he worked. She started having one night stands while he worked evening shifts. He found out and divorced her then move to another city but working for the same company. Over the next two years the slut shacked up with different married men for a few months at a time and destroyed their marriages. Then the slut finally realized that her ex-husband was the best “husband” material out there so she went after him. He actually remarried her after she promised to be faithful. Note he had her sign an iron prenup which gave her nothing if they divorced for any reason. The slut had already taken half of their money after their divorce and spent it all partying. The last I heard, they had a couple of kids and are still together.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 stars and you will know why when you read my comments on part one.

This part is a total waste of typing - this is about the worst thing you could have typed - a really bad idea. There is no way in hell that these two should ever be together again. How could the moron even kiss her without thinking about the asshole with his cock halfway down her throat. This part is like stepping off a cliff at lover's leap - pure fantasy. You are off my Christmas list. I gave you one star so it would lower your average.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 2 years ago

Great story. Please continue to write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The author clearly relied too much on stuff like automated, online spell-checking and a chapter outliner like OneNote too much because of the pronoun confusion. That said, the basic story was pretty good. When writing, just slug out the story following a storyboard, then go back to break it up, and conciously re-read THEN using the spell-checker to organize it following the outline. The author has the writing talent, but needs more practice with the tools. As far as the characters and storyline, overally pretty good. They were believable and in the end, sensible. The Kate character comes across as pretty decent, and the fiance a bit slower in self-consciousness but in the end also a decent person. Thoughtful characters make a better story for me.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous