The Bachelorette Party Pt. 04

Story Info
Susan falls in love.
4.1k words
4.69
5.2k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
559 Followers

The wedding was perfect; Cherise was so happy and thanked me for being her friend and confidant. I was so glad she found her true love and hoped they lasted forever. There were plenty of pretty people at the wedding and reception, mostly Eric's relatives, who must have heard about the bachelorette party and gave me the stink eye as the story spread during the reception. Screw them! We had fun, and I met Vicki. Plus, my dearest friend had a story to tell for the rest of her life if she wanted.

I talked with mom for a bit. I'd heard she was thinking of selling and downsizing. If she needed help running the place, I'd move back home and do what I could. I loved that place, and living with mom was fine. I didn't want her to get rid of dad's dream, but if she had to, I'd understand.

I neglected to call her the week after the wedding. I was busy with work, along with seeing Vicki. We'd gone out for our first date, dinner, then roller skating. I hadn't been on skates since I was maybe twelve. It was fun and different. We didn't stay out too long because I had to work the next day. We planned another sleepover instead of a second date during the week because her weekends are always booked.

On the day of our date, I was bitchy and moody at work on purpose. My wonderful co-workers have seen it before. This time I was faking it so I could call in sick, and they'd have no doubt it was my monthly malady.

After work, I packed an overnight bag at home and texted Ms. Perfect Body to let her know I was heading over. She texted back multiple red lips; she was so cute and delicious. I arrived around six, we hadn't discussed dinner, and I wanted to eat real food first before you know what. Vicki didn't want to order without my input, so we made out for a bit, then bounced dinner ideas back and forth.

We finally decided on a roasted turkey and avocado blt and a chipotle chicken avocado melt from a restaurant that starts with P and ends with an A. They showed up about thirty minutes after we ordered, which was nice. We ate half our sandwiches and put the rest in the fridge for later.

Then into the shower to get all nice and squeaky clean. Mainly because we both liked to have good clean fun.

It was close to eight and still light outside when we went to bed. It was too early to sleep, so we made love instead.

Vicki, let me start again, just like our first night. I decided I'd save the best for last, so I began to tease her.

I thought about asking if she had any restraints. Since it was our second kinda third date, I decided to wait a bit longer to get kinkier. I did ask if she had a blindfold. Much to my delight, she did. So, I asked her to put it on, and I told her she wasn't allowed to touch me as I worked my way down her body.

She was all smiles as she placed the blindfold over her eyes and laid back, waiting for me to start. I sat on my knees close to her torso. I wanted to be able to reach the most parts of her delicious body without moving too much. If we'd been on the floor, this would have been easier. But hindsight is golden; I'd make that change the next time we did this.

Without my hands touching the bed to give away where I was leaning, I kept them in my lap. I bent over, kissing her cheek at first, very lightly, like a butterfly kiss. I'd hover over her breast and softly blow on her nipple. Then I decided to lean over her mons to blow there while my forefinger touched her nipple. I kept randomly doing things like that and watching Vicki's reactions. I had to playfully swat her hand a couple of times because she tried to touch me. We both giggled and went back to my little game.

It was fun, alternating hands touching below while I kissed above and constantly mixing it up. Vicki was almost to the point in her arousal that she was going to rip the blindfold off and end the game. So, I gave in and let her take it off. We kissed as we rolled around on her bed, legs entwined and bodies meshed together.

When we broke our kiss, Vicki rolled over to open a drawer on her nightstand. It was an awkward position, but how her ass was turned as she reached in made me drool. After some struggle, she found what she was looking for.

My eyes lit up when she pulled her feeldoe out and told me she wanted me to fuck her. God, I was falling in love with her. I asked what position she wanted to be in, and she dropped the doe next to her and then got on her knees and elbows with her ass high in the air.

I asked for lube, and she said it was in the drawer. I got off our playground, found the lube, used it on the bulb then inserted it in me. With a few slight adjustments, I was ready to go. I put more lube on the dildo part before I eased it into my love. I teased her with it, and by then, she was aching. I didn't torment her by asking her what she wanted me to do. I slowly slipped in as far as possible and started rocking back and forth into her.

Grasping her hips, I got into a rhythm and tried going faster, but the bed bouncing made it difficult. So, I slowed as Vicki matched my pace and began moaning and telling me how good I was

doing and how wonderful she felt.

I almost felt like a Domme, having teased her until she was begging and now giving her what she begged for. It was entirely out of character, but I enjoyed it. Of course, Vicki was, too, as she kept telling me as I happily humped away. Now and then, I'd slap that perfect ass just because it seemed fun. I received no complaints, just encouragement to do it harder. I may have been drunk with power because I started calling her my sweet ass bitch and asking whose bitch she was. Vicki didn't seem to mind. In fact, I think she was getting into it, also. She was begging me to swat her and pound harder, which started to scare me. Luckily, she was very close and soon reached her orgasm. I kept thrusting but eased back as she went through her gyrations.

When I withdrew, Vicki was exhausted, and I was surprised at how I acted. I didn't know I had it in me to be like that. Plopping down next to her, I looked over at my spent angel. Her eyes glazed over as she reached over to pull me closer for a passionate kiss.

Between kisses, Vicki whispered to me, "Oh god, baby. That was something. I've never had a lover tease me and then fuck me like that. You are exceptional, Susan. When my heartbeat returns to normal, I want to feast on that sweet pussy of yours."

I purred, "I'd love that, Vicki. I don't know how I did that. It wasn't my normal self."

Vicki smiled, "Well, whoever it is, tell her I loved it and hope she visits again."

Her breathing had slowed to normal, so she kissed me once again, then licked and kissed her way to my pussy. I was already tingling from the doe. It didn't fit right or something because I didn't get as much stimulation as Vicki did. But, now using her tongue and fingers, Ms. Perfect Body took me to the edge and back multiple times before she allowed me to climax. Unless something significant occurred between us, I could see the two of us telling mom we were a couple. Maybe eventually, a married couple. But this was only our second week knowing each other, and in my limited experience, we didn't have enough 'us' time yet for me to make any long-term plans. I was enjoying the ride so far, and I hoped it would last a very long time.

After Vicki brought me to another fantastic orgasm, we cuddled and fell asleep. I slept soundly in her arms once more, waking up when Vicki sat on the edge of the bed, offering me a cup of coffee.

Smiling, she greeted me, "Good morning, sweetness. You were sleeping so soundly that you didn't notice me leaving. You must have had a good night."

I sat up and propped the pillows to drink my coffee.

I smiled at her, "A kiss before my coffee, please, Ms. Perfect Body."

Vicki leaned in to kiss me, and I placed my hand behind her head to keep her there. I didn't press because I was afraid I might spill the coffee on her. We parted lips, and she had that look in her eyes. I'd seen it before when my parents had kissed years before. It was something magical, and I felt it too.

I took the mug from her and thanked her, then settled in to sip and talk with my love.

Her mug was on her nightstand; she slipped into bed with me and snuggled as we talked and drank. We discussed the night before and how well we made each other feel. I told her I was going to my mom's place and talking with her, not about me, but about her possibly selling the ranch.

Normally, I wouldn't have mentioned it to anyone, but I felt something with Vicki and wanted to confide in her. I knew it was still too soon, but I felt a connection, and I think she felt it, also. We continued talking until our mugs were empty. We set them on our nightstands, slipped down, faced each other, and began making love again. Slow, sweet mutual orgasm, love, and after that, we cuddled, napped, and did it all over again before taking a long hot shower and having breakfast together.

I left Vicki's house a little after eleven, feeling all was right in the world. It was just after twelve when I arrived at mom's place. I parked in front of the house and walked up to the front door, which was locked. I have a key, and I know mom locks the door when she leaves the ranch to go into town.

Near the stables, I noticed a suburban which belonged to mom's favorite boarder, Audrey something. And I thought I recognized Debbie, the stripper's car there too. I walked over and down the length of the stables, wondering what was happening.

Since I had tennis shoes on, I didn't make much sound as I walked along the concrete. A few of the horses snorted as I walked by, but as I got closer to one of mom's horse stalls, I heard a girl's voice. It sounded like Debbie, and she was talking to someone or something and telling them what a good girl she was. I thought it was Princess because it was her stall. That is until I saw Princess trotting around in the corral. I crept closer and peeked into the stall door.

At the back corner, up against the wall, stood Debbie. Her top was off, and I could have sworn the girl suckling Debbie's breasts was Audrey's stepdaughter Candace. Debbie was sifting her fingers through the girls long brunette hair praising her for how well she was sucking on her big boobs. Candace was enjoying it, one of her hands was in her jeans, and I assume she was fingering herself as she devoured Debbie's tits.

They looked hot together, but I didn't want to ruin their fun, so I backed up slowly, then turned and headed back to the house. I let myself in, got a glass of ice water, and waited for mom to return.

I wasn't going to mention it to mom because I didn't know why Debbie was here, how Candace knew Debbie, or what was happening.

So, I sat, drank my water, and played games on my phone. After about thirty minutes, I heard the two cars drive off, then another ten, and mom's truck pulled in and parked by the back door leading to the kitchen. I set my phone down and went to greet her. We hugged hello, and since she'd been to the grocery store, I helped carry things in. I told her I saw Debbie's car by the stable as we unloaded. She explained their agreement and mentioned Debbie had driven past her on her way back from the store. I didn't mention Candace, not wanting to start any drama.

Mom went on to tell me that Deb was working out nicely. She was great with the horses, giving Candace western-style riding lessons and showing her how to cut and reign with Princess.

It took a lot of willpower not to tell mom what I saw. I probably should have, but I didn't feel it was any of my business. I stayed for dinner, and we talked about the wedding and how smoothly it went. The ranch topic came up, and with Deb helping her, mom began to rethink selling. I told her I would move back home and help if she needed anyone. I didn't want to lose the ranch, but I understood if she wanted to downsize.

She thanked me but didn't want me to give up my life and career and waste my degree by being a ranch hand. I reminded her I loved this place and would help her no matter what. All she had to do was let me know, she was my mother, and I'd do anything for her.

We got a bit mushy there, which we hadn't done since dad died. I was close to telling her about Vicki, but it was still too early in our relationship to shock mom and tell her I was bisexual and leaning towards being a lesbian. Maybe next month or the one after, I could wait. But I didn't want her to discover it by accident. Another reason I didn't dwell on the Debbie topic is because I didn't know if Vicki would let it slip to Deb that she and I were intimate, then have it get back to mom.

I had to laugh to myself as I thought about this. My boring little life had the makings of a lesbian soap opera. So many secrets that could cause so much drama, which I hated.

It was about eight that I left mom and headed home. Vicki and I texted back and forth but didn't see each other until the following week. I didn't want to call or text about Deb, but it was constantly on my mind.

Wednesday and our dinner at my apartment was the first opportunity I had to ask Vicki. I made Chicken Marsala, steamed asparagus, and rice for us. We ate, talked about our week, then cuddled on the sofa listening to music.

When we snuggled, I asked if she'd told Deb we were seeing each other. I didn't know how often they went out in pairs because we didn't discuss her work. She said they worked together, but that was about it. She didn't like Deb driving because her car was unreliable, and they hadn't worked together since Cherise's party.

Then Vicki asked why. I told her I saw her car at moms. Mom told me about their arrangement and that Deb had fixed her car. Vicki thought for a moment before replying. I asked why she was so quiet, and she replied that Deb was kind of a schemer. Debbie used her boobs to get things at times, along with her body. She wasn't a whore because she didn't get paid with cash, but it was more like she was a nymphomaniac and kind of a tease. It was hard for Vicki to come out and say Deb was a slut. They were co-workers and friends, but not close friends.

Then I remembered mom ogling her that night, and I started to worry. Maybe I should have said something when I was there. But my mom? She was straight for all I knew. Then again, she probably thought that about me.

Ugh, secrets!

I made a mental note to visit mom again on Saturday and clear the air. Vicki and I ended up in my bed that night. We made love until we fell asleep. I got up and headed to work as usual in the morning, and Vicki went home.

My thoughts on being a couple with Vicki were becoming more positive. We'd started planning more dates, finding more common interests, and feeling comfortable with each other. I admit I was initially skeptical about her not cheating, but there wasn't any evidence I could see that she was sleeping with anyone else.

My plan for Saturday was to pick mom's brain on same-sex couples, then drop the bomb. I'd wait for a reaction before dropping the second one. Even if she objected, which I doubted would happen, I'd eventually tell her it was Vicki I was falling in love with.

I'd considered confiding in Cherise, but she was still on her honeymoon in Tahiti and wouldn't return for another week. I didn't want to wait that long before talking to mom about Deb and me.

I texted mom, telling her I'd be out Saturday. Her reply text was like, 'love to see you, sweetheart. Are you okay?'

I texted her back, telling her I was okay and wanted to look for some old pictures in the attic. I got a smiley back and then spent the rest of my week trying to figure out what to say.

Saturday morning, I went to mom's after breakfast, it was early, but I knew she's be awake and working the horses. I found her brushing down, Goodie. She was all smiles and happy to see me. I waited until she'd finished sweet old Goodie, and he was back in his stall. We walked to the house, talking about what pictures I was looking for. She'd gotten a bunch of pictures out for me to go through, I felt terrible since I wasn't interested in them, but I went through a bunch and told her I didn't find what I wanted. We put those away, and she started to get more out when I asked her to sit. I had something to tell her.

She gave me that 'Oh, no' look because I wasn't smiling. I cleared my throat, took a deep breath, and told her I was bisexual and in a relationship with a girl.

She looked at me, "Are you happy?"

I told her I was, but not knowing how serious we were because it was too soon. She stood, arms wide, to hug me. We embraced for a couple of minutes, and then she asked what the bad news was.

I laughed and said that was it.

She looked at me like I was joking, "If you're happy, why is that bad news, sweetie? I don't care, well I do care who you date. No serial killers or abusers, please. But, if you're happy, I'm happy."

I laughed, "You're the best mom ever."

She winked, "You're the best daughter I have."

Then I said, "I may have some potentially bad news for you."

She furrowed her eyebrow, "Oh? What is it?"

Reluctantly I told her, "You know Deb, the stripper? The house was locked when I was here last, so I went to the stable to see if you might be there. I heard noises near Princess's stall. I peeked in the open door and."

Mom stopped me there. She said, "I know. I purposely didn't tell Debbie about the security cameras in the stable, and obviously, she didn't notice them when she and Candace did their thing in Princess's stall."

Mom went on to tell me, she'd had it out with Debbie two days ago after reviewing the video. She'd left to do her grocery shopping, leaving Deb alone with Candace. She didn't trust her and had told her Candace was trouble. She guessed Debbie couldn't resist that sweet little temptation.

I admitted to mom Candace was adorable, but she was also a bitch like her stepmother. We both laughed, and I told her it was bugging me, and I almost told her that night, but I figured it was none of my business. Mom said she understood, and everything worked out fine. She hated to lose Debbie. She was really good with the horses but sneaking around and lying wasn't something mom tolerated.

I felt so much better. I asked if there was anything I could do to help for the rest of the day. She smiled, and we returned to the stable to finish with the rest of the horses.

When I left, I asked if I could bring my girlfriend out some Saturday for her to meet. She smiled and told me I better. She'd like to meet the person who stole my heart. I blushed; moms have a way of knowing things like that.

So, three weeks later, Vicki and I went to meet mom. Vicki took that Saturday off, so we could go without worrying about rushing back to her stripper gig.

Mom was surprised when we walked in the door, and she welcomed Vicki with open arms. We stayed all day and didn't leave until after dinner.

Mom and I showed Vicki how to saddle Abigail, and then we took Princess, Honey, and Abigail for a ride. Vicki fell in love with riding that day even though that perfect ass was sore the next.

Over the next couple of months, I changed jobs to one where I could telecommute. I talked Vicki into moving in with me at mom's house. The two of us moved all her stuff to the ranch in mom's truck. Vicki rented her house to a nice couple starting a family. Since Vicki bought the place in a foreclosure sale, it was close to being paid off, and the rent money she got became most of her income. She was now a landlord, something she'd never considered.

We set her gym stuff up in one of the empty bedrooms in the house closest to mom's room. We moved into the room furthest from moms so she won't hear us as easily when we made love. We respect her, and she respects us. We also started tanning, laying out on the backside of the house where nobody could see us. Mom has joined us a couple of times to ask how to find someone to date. Vicki was more active on the lesbian scene than I was, and when she mentioned mom possibly dating a woman, mom didn't object. I sort of freaked to myself but thought about it and shrugged it off. If mom was happy, I was happy.

O2
O2
559 Followers
12