The Bachelorette Party Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki still strips on weekends, but I think that will change soon. The drive late at night isn't something she enjoys. Mom offered to pay her to work the ranch with her, it's not as much as she made stripping, but there's no driving to town or drunks groping her.

Vicki is learning to ride, and we couldn't be happier. The three of us ride now and then after everyone has left for the day. There's a place mom showed us at the west end of the ranch where you can watch the sun sink below the horizon. When it gets low in the trees, and there are scattered clouds, it looks so romantic and peaceful. She said it was their favorite place to ride when dad was alive. Vicki and I go there whenever possible to watch and hold hands. We've even taken a blanket out there and made love as the sun sets.

While we were out watching the sun set one evening, mom mentioned she was ready to date again. Vicki smiled at me, then told mom she may have someone in mind.

Mom smiled, "Not Debbie, I hope."

We all laughed, then Vicki started asking what she was looking for in a potential partner. It made for a lively conversation.

Vicki and I support her no matter who she dates as long as she's happy.

12