The Back of Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and seemed to relax, "Well then, we definitely should be going together." Then she stepped forward and put her arms on my shoulders; she gave me a long kiss. When she stepped back, she said, "I know you've had a thing for Miriam for quite a while."

"How did you figure that out?"

"It's just kind of obvious from the way you act around her." Later in life, I wouldn't be so surprised that women could decipher these things. "It's also pretty obvious that she is not at all interested."

I considered replying, it's extremely obvious that you are interested, but I thought better of it. I briefly glanced at the heavy traffic on the boulevard to give myself some time to think. It seemed like this conversation was getting a bit heavy and it was better to get a bit cocky and make a kind of joke. "You know Lynn, you've been a very bad girl today."

"I know I've been naughty; I need a good spanking."

That was another surprise. I managed to say, "I'm sure I could do that for you."

She laughed, "I'm sure you could!"

That was more than I wanted to deal with at that moment; then I remembered that we were supposed to get something to eat. I said, "Let's go to that Chinese place over by Morris Avenue. We can get a drink there as well." That was back when the legal drinking age in New York State was still eighteen.

"I could use one too."

We took each other's hands and began to walk over there. It suddenly struck me why she had asked me about the college I was going to that September. She wanted to know if I was going to be in the city next fall. She had planned this out rather well.

I didn't really know her and I wasn't sure what I was getting into. Okay, so we had given each other handjobs within an hour of our meeting. Well, I could say that I had actually known known her for much longer than that, although we had never spoken to each other before. And it wasn't like I had anything to complain about. Wasn't it the 1970s now? Everybody else was getting their share of sex; now it was my turn.

I went around the corner into 188th Street with my new girlfriend.

*****

Our physics class was the last one on the daily schedule. The next day I got there before Lynn did. I didn't even say hello to Miriam on my left, and she ignored me as usual. When Lynn came in I saw she had dressed up a bit. She had black pants on, and dressy black shoes. She came right over to me and poked me in the shoulder. "After class, come over and meet me."

"Sure, you bet." I wondered if Miriam had caught that exchange. Then I looked back and watched Lynn as she went up the steps to her seat in the third row to my right. For the first time, I noticed how enticing her slender hips looked inside her tight trousers.

When she sat down, she smiled and winked at me.

####

There will at least one sequel to this.

12