All Comments on 'The Backbone of Love'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ThorlolThorlolabout 1 year ago

Did I miss something? Sometimes Ben was Riley and Riley became Ben. Very confusing too be honest. Another thing what was confusing at the end. Did Annika and Ben sleep together in the end? Because it was mentioned that Annika was jealous of Tatianna when she became Bens girlfriend. So confusing.

MasonFieldMasonFieldabout 1 year ago

Thorlol, yea, I think you missed a few things. Anika refers to Ben as "Ben", and Troy calls him by his last name "Riley". Anika and Ben even had an argument about that. This seems like it was done to highlight sexual tension among the 3 characters. Also, I think it's obvious that Anika and Ben didn't sleep together. Anika admitted that she was being petty for being jealous about Ben's girlfriend. There was a line like "She loves her like a sister" meant to show that Anika is at peace with everything and happy. Therefore, I think it's obvious that Anika and Ben didn't have sex especially since they didn't go through with it earlier in the story.

Another great story, Sy, my man. I thought you depicted Troy's fear and suffering very well. Couldn't not have been easy to write unless you're living it.

des911des911about 1 year ago

Well done; that's a tough story line to carry off and you succeeded. The characters are very credible, the interactions are nuanced and the emotions are well described. And, it is believable in every respect.

Thank you for a very good story

RumpJumperRumpJumperabout 1 year ago

Beautifully crafted story. The characters and the "why" for their actions are very believable. As a reader, I could feel Troy's anguish and embarassment.

ThorlolThorlolabout 1 year ago

Thanks MasonField. I actually must have forgotten that part the more it jumped from Riley and Ben. Its a bad habit on my part because I fixate (in a unhealthy way) on name jumping, god knows why :/ Not the first time to be honest. Still, thanks again. Next time I am reading a story again before commenting.

rodryder44rodryder44about 1 year ago

An erotic story well done. Even paraplegics need sex.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 1 year ago

Mission accomplished, Syzoth. Your story is accurate and respectful of young men afflicted with paraplegia. I've seen paraplegia up close multiple times and it is a devastating life event for any person but for especially young men. If anything, I'd say Troy adapted very well to his paraplegia. There were common complications of paralysis and wheel chair living not touched upon in the story but overall you were true to your purpose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...