The Backdoor to Bliss Pt. 02

Story Info
An unlikely man unlocks the hidden potential of a new tech.
2.3k words
4.54
10k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/31/2024
Created 05/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob had lingered at the door, waiting for what had seemed like an eternity. Cassie had to climb up six floors to get to his flat. She had walked naked up six floors to fulfil a suggestion that he had planted in her mind. At this point, he didn't think it could be called a "suggestion" it was more like an override. As if the code he had sent her took priority over her own, but hadn't affected the main program. There were so many things he needed to test. How far into the future could behaviour be programmed? How complex could the program be? Could a program be set to repeat? There were so many things he wanted to try.

It seemed like ten minutes had passed before he finally heard the timid knocking at the door. He waited to see what she would do. There was another knock, that had been followed by two louder knocks. "H-hello? Are you there? It's me. Cassie." Came the gentle voice of the innocent waitress from the other side of the door. Jacob nervously brushed himself, before realising how futile that was. It didn't matter how he was presented.

He had opened the door and was stunned by the visage of the girl he had brainwashed into coming here. Her hands were still on her head, holding her raven hair away from her face. She looked at him with her emerald green eyes and bit her lip. Jacob had let his eyes drift slowly over each part of her. From her dainty feet, on which she had been balanced on her tip toes, which accentuated the pleasing curve of her arches, and had kept them pretty and pink. The raised position also served to tighten her calves, which were perfectly smooth, almost teardrops.

He followed her legs up, tracing her inner thighs to the gap that showed her shaven, and soaked pussy. She had come ready for sex, and Jacob didn't yet know if it was his suggestion, or her own excitement at the debauchery she believed that she had thought up herself. He spun his finger, gesturing for her to turn around. This didn't come with a mental command, but Cassie obeyed anyway. Apparently there is some leeway with the programming. As the girl spun around and her ass came into view, Jacob felt his cock swelling again. It was the sort of heart shaped ass he'd always dreamed of. He couldn't help but reach out and grab it, moaning at the supple firmness of it.

Cassie squeaked as his hands gripped her body for the first time, and she spun around quickly and stepped forward into Jacob's outstretched hand. He felt the wetness on his fingers, and the heat of her arousal. Her breasts were raised up for him to inspect, and he moved his other hand to pinch one of those perfect pink nipples. Cassie moaned deeply and closed her eyes. "Please, sir." She whispered. "Please, can I come in?"

Jacob had taken a step back, pulling the girl inside by her nipple. He saw the smile that spread across her face when she had known she was accepted. Girls never smiled at him like that. They were never so eager to be in his presence. He was on cloud nine right now, scared that he was going to wake up and realise that all of this was just a dream. There was also another feeling that had crept into his mind. For all his many problems, he knew right from wrong. And this was wrong. This was rape. He let go of Cassie's nipple, and sat down on the sofa. "You can put your hands down, now." he said, sullenly.

"I'd like to keep them up, if that's okay," Cassie said, her gaze was locked on the bulge in his sweatpants. She licked her luscious lips and knelt before him. "Would you mind taking your cock out?"

"We shouldn't do that, Cassie." Jacob leant back on his sofa and stared at the ceiling. He couldn't believe he was actually going to turn her down.

"Did I do something wrong? Your cock looks pretty hard and inviting, I would really like to suck it for you, sir." Cassie shuffled a little closer, her hands still clamped on her head. Jacob moved his head back to look at her again. Gods, she was beautiful.

"You've done nothing wrong, Cassie. You're perfect. I'm the one who has to apologise to you." Jacob thought of the command to let her lower her hands, and Cassie lowered them. Immediately moving them to his sweatpants and pulling his cock free.

"I get it," she said, moving her face to his cock and sucking the tip. The inviting wetness of her tongue gliding over his swollen head had drawn out a long, deep moan from him. This was the first time his cock had felt anything like this. Cassie slowly pulled it out of her mouth, letting her soft red lips drag over the tip; her emerald eyes locked onto Jacob's as she licked her lips. "If you want me to stop." She sucked him into her mouth again; she teased his banjo with little flicks of her soft tongue, and he groaned again. "All you need to do is say so."

Jacob tried. He really, really tried, but as Cassie's mouth enveloped his virgin cock, and he felt sensations unlike anything he had ever felt before; his resolve had broken. This was different from sexual assault, he reasoned. All he had really done was convince her it was something she wanted to do. As explanations go, that one was good enough for him, and he placed his hand on her head; his fingers gliding through the inky blackness of her hair as she eagerly bobbed her head. She made happy whimpers as she noisily slurped on his twitching, pulsing cock.

The building sensations were intense, more than anything he had experienced before. He felt the tickling pleasure all through his cock, and then it tensed harder than it ever had. He felt his balls tighten before everything erupted into her mouth. Jacob had squealed, making some very unmanly noises, and his grip on her hair had tightened. He had also gripped the sofa cushion and had squeezed it tight in a clenched fist. "Fuuuuck."

Cassie wasn't done. He heard her swallow what must have been a huge mouthful, and then she had gone right back to sucking. Jacob's legs were twitching as he moved a cushion to his mouth to stifle the noises he had made. He bit down as Cassie finished with him; she made sure every last drop of cum had been sucked from him before letting his cock leave her masterful mouth. Jacob had sunk into the seat in a daze.

"Was that your first blowjob?" Cassie asked, as the residue was licked from her soft rose lips.

Jacob couldn't muster words, thoughts, or anything resembling coherence at this point. He just grunted in the affirmative and limply nodded his head. Cassie had climbed onto the sofa and straddled him. She placed a gentle, tender kiss on his lips, and wrapped her arms around his neck. He moved his arms to match her embrace, and felt so blessed to feel the velvet skin of her back. Her breasts were pressed into his chest, and he hugged her tight.

"Can I stay here tonight?" Cassie asked, as she rested her head on his shoulder. Soft kisses were placed on his neck as they hugged.

Jacob felt weak. He regretted what he had done, but he didn't have the strength to stop it. He had longed for this feeling his whole life, and he had been so angry at the world because he couldn't have it. Cassie was here now; this beautiful, sweet young girl. She didn't deserve this, but Jacob knew it was the only way he would ever have this chance again. "I would really love that, Cassie."

"Thank you, sir," Cassie whispered softly into his ear. Her breath had felt warm and wonderful. Jacob had learned that it wasn't just sex that felt incredible, but everything else. Her body against his, her lips, her affection. He wanted it all, and he wanted it forever. All he had to do was will her to do it. Could he make her fall in love with him? He realised that he wasn't just asking if the suggestion could do it; he was asking if HE could do it. Morally, it was fucked. He could say it was a grey area, but he knew that would be trying to rationalise it. Unlike violent rape, where Cassie would have been left traumatised and much worse, what he was doing could make her happy. Was that enough?

In whatever twisted ways this had worked, she felt like it was her idea. Right? She was right here. If he wanted to understand what this was like for the programmed, he had the perfect opportunity to find out.

"Cassie, what made you come here tonight?"

"Mmm. I don't know, really. I just thought, 'There's a guy that lives in the building across the street, and I want to fuck him.' And that was it. I had the idea; it made perfect sense to me, so I just came over here."

"Naked?"

"Oh, haha. Yeah, I was sending someone nudes and I guess I just didn't think it was important to get dressed, considering I'd be naked again here."

"You weren't embarrassed walking through the street naked?"

"Oh I was, but weirdly, I think that turned me on. I actually stopped on the street outside and forced myself to stop covering up. I even squatted down and let some total strangers take pictures of me; face and all, so I must have been really getting into it, I'm usually so shy."

"So...it was your idea? No one forced you to do it?"

"No, of course not. Is that what you're worried about? I'll admit, it is a little out of character, but I'm really glad I did it."

"You are?"

"Absolutely. I feel liberated. I decided to do something light-years out of my comfort zone, and I actually went through with it; I feel so happy, and powerful."

This had been an interesting development. Jacob had never bothered to suggest that Cassie should enjoy what was happening. Is that unique to her? Or does everyone feel that way? This was something else worth testing. Not on Cassie, though. She was pure, and perfect. Jacob wanted only good things for her. He wanted her to love him. He wanted her to be happy.

"So, hypothetically, if I had the ability to implant an idea into your head, and you had no choice but to do it, however you would feel exactly like you feel about this evening, would you want me to do it?"

"So, no matter what you force me to do, I'd feel powerful, free, and happy? Yes, I'd want you to do it."

"If I could do it, what would you want to do?"

"Hmmm, I've always been really shy, you know? But I think I really enjoyed being embarrassed earlier, being seen. If I didn't, I figure I'd have covered up, or run back inside. I let them take pictures of me. I showed them my face, that was my choice. So if you could force me to do something, I'd want to be exposed more to see if I do really enjoy it."

"You are something else, Cassie." Jacob felt his cock harden as he thought about Cassie doing something wild, like stripping in the city centre, or posting her nudes online. He lifted the girl, and lined himself up with her still wet cunt, before lowering the girl onto him. "I'm going to try something now, okay?"

Cassie had started to grind her hips, moaning happily as Jacob's cock was thrust inside her with each of her movements. "Whatever you want, sir."

Jacob focused on Cassie, and willed her to cum. At first, the girl worked her hips faster, but soon she had started to moan louder. Her breathing quickened, and she became flushed and hot. Jacob kept repeating the command until he felt her cunt tighten around him, and she threw her head back. Cassie rode him with vigour while she moaned. Jacob felt his own pleasure brewing, the motion of her hips almost too much for him. He held on as long as he could. In his mind, if he came too fast that would be bad, but this was his first time. He had finally lost his virginity to the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, and as he came inside her, his mind reached out to hers and commanded her to love him.

"You're mine, Cassie. Forever. Whatever you want, it's yours."

"I love you, sir." Cassie rested her head against Jacob's chest, and he had felt her relax into him. His half hard cock, still inside her, was holding back the flow of the cum he had sprayed inside her.

"Jacob. My name is Jacob," he said, as he rested his cheek on her head. The scent of coconut wafted from her hair, and he breathed it in. This is what it's like to hold a girl after sex.

"Nice... To meet you... Jacob." Cassie's speech had become slow and drowsy. Jacob held her tight and stood up. The girl was light, but he still struggled. His levels of fitness needed improvement. She was his girlfriend now, and if he was going to bastardise her affections like he just did, then he had an obligation to be the man she deserved. He carried her to his bed, and gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead. He had never done that before; it felt amazing, and when he finally took off his clothes and crawled into bed next to her, she had nestled against him; placing a single, sleepy kiss on his lips. "I love you, Jacob."