The Backgammon Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
A Double Six For A Kiss.
3.2k words
4.71
2.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
241 Followers

This is the first part of a new series, setting the scene and introducing the characters. It's fairly gentle and more suited to those who like the slow burn and build up rather than the raunchy stuff. I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to hear feedback as this is a new type of story for me. Biggalute x

I've always had a mathematical brain, even as a child I was happier working out sums in my brain rather than on paper. I think that's why when, one long boring summer, an elderly neighbour taught me how to play backgammon, I took to it straight away. It's a fast moving game of probabilities, the luck of the dice being a great leveler.

My neighbour spoke of it in revered tones, telling me it was the game of the kings, its history going back 5000 years to ancient Persia. I liked listening to my neighbour but was too busy concentrating on where to move my pieces, or stones as he called them, to take in all the history.

That summer came to an end and unfortunately my neighbour died suddenly, a few months later. My parents would often pop round and spend time with his wife and invite her to ours for meals. One time she brought his backgammon set with her, saying he'd want me to have it. It was a kind gesture and meant a lot to me. I'll always have fond memories of that summer and of my neighbour.

I didn't have anyone to play with and the backgammon set ended up almost forgotten, in a cupboard gathering dust. Then last summer I was packing boxes to take to Uni with me when my mum handed me the backgammon set, "Why don't you take this with you, you might find someone who can play."

I sat down on my bed and opened it up, it must have been four or five years since I'd seen it and had forgotten how beautiful it was, the points beautifully inlaid and the box solid and adorned with carvings. I was overcome with memories and found myself unconsciously rolling the dice until my mum asked me what I wanted for supper and I snapped out of it.

I was fairly shy and a little nervous moving away from home for the first time. I needn't have worried, the university put all new students in purpose built accommodation, four bedroomed apartments with your own en-suite and a shared kitchen and living room. My flat mates were Peter, Josie and Kim and they all seemed really nice, all in the same boat as me in being away from home for the first time.

Josie seemed the most confident and forward, allocating a shelf each in the fridge and suggesting that we should draw up a rota for cleaning the common areas of the apartment. She also told me and Peter that she expected us to clean the toilet and put the toilet seat down after we'd used it. I don't know what looks where on our faces but Kim whispered "Don't worry, I bet her bites worse than her bark." A delightful impish grin on her lips as she said it.

After we'd all unpacked, Josie was organizing us again, saying we should all go to the student bar for a drink and to get to know each other better. I hadn't been to many pubs but was use to drink, my father being an avid home brewer, insisting that I try whatever his latest concoction was. He was a decent man but didn't show a lot of emotion except when he'd had a drink, taking the opportunity for man to man talks and reminiscing. I'd sit there listening, supping away at the strong ale and nodding occasionally.

The student bar was bright and a bit garish, lots of posters adverting different student societies or bands I hadn't heard of who would be playing concerts that term. We got our drinks and followed Josie to a table in the corner, "Better to people watch." We just smiled and followed.

Josie was at it again, "Why don't we all tell three things about ourselves, it's a good way of getting to know each other. I'll go first." Peter seemed to be following her every word but myself and Kim shared a knowing smile, as if to say I don't think we could stop you.

We'd only just met but I found myself quite liking Josie, she was pushy but I think her heart was in the right place. If I'm honest the fact that she was also pretty and buxom, her boobs bouncing a bit as she animatedly told us about herself, probably influenced my opinion. She told us what course she was studying and that she was the oldest of three girls, helping to bring up and organize her younger sisters as both her parents worked. As I was smiling and thinking this explained a lot, Josie stopped talking and took a large swallow of her beer, nearly half a pint by the looks of it. She looked at us as if deciding what to say, her cheeks reddening, "My third thing is that I went to an all girls school and now that I'm at university I want to meet lots of boys and shag a lot."

If I'd had beer in my mouth I think I would have spat it out, the three of us sat there with our mouths open, genuinely shocked as Josie sat with a satisfied grin on her face. Kim was the first to speak, "Good on you girl, with your face and tits you should have a no shortage of offers."

Both the girls giggled at this before Josie said, "I don't really like my big bum, I wish it was as small and tight as yours."

We'd only had one pint each but the mood and conversation were certainly hotting up, Kim saying she preferred Josie's bum, because it was 'More slappable'. This brought more giggles, me and Peter joining in this time.

Josie spoke again, "Before we go on I mean no offense but I won't be shagging any of you lot, you don't shit on your own doorstep as my mum always says."

We all feigned disappointment and then it was decided it was Peter's turn to tell us about himself. He told us where he was from and what he was studying and that he was really didn't know how much or who he wanted to shag. I liked his sense of humour and thought we'd get on well.

We got another round of drinks in and were all in good spirits, tongues loosening even more. Kim told us that she was an only child and that her parents were old hippies and very laid back and that at one point she'd considered joining the army as an officer but that that was probably her way of rebelling, longing for a bit of discipline and order. We were all listening and thinking about this when Josie said, "But what about shagging?"

After we stopped laughing Kim said "I thought I'd mentioned a bit of discipline." A big, gorgeous 'gotcha' smile crossing her face as she looked at our shocked expressions.

I don't know what I thought my first day at uni would be like but it wasn't this. I was fairly innocent and inexperienced when it came to the opposite sex, having been more interested in playing rugby than chasing girls, but was really enjoying these people and this conversation. It was my turn to share and I decided I'd try and be funny, summoning my most somber voice I said, AA style "My name is Dave and I'm a student."

Josie and Peter looked at me blankly, waiting for me to continue, only Kim smiling and getting my not very funny sense of humour, saying, "Welcome Dave."

Still Peter and Josie looked blankly and maybe it was the drink kicking in but I felt a bond between me and Kim, her smile widening and her eyes twinkling as I attempted to carry on. I admitted that I was fairly inexperienced but that I hoped to put that right in the very near future.

"Good answer." Josie said, or rather slurred a bit. We were on our third drink and I felt ok, the others looked a little glassy eyed, Josie feeling the effects most of all. We chatted and laughed some more, sharing stories and jokes, a really nice evening.

I was coming back from the toilet and considering buying anther round when Kim passed me going the other way. She stopped me and put her hand on my arm, "Do you think we should get Josie back, maybe get a carry out on the way if we feel like it."

A carry out is a colloquial term for take away alcohol and I thought it was a great idea. We got some beers and a bottle of white wine, Josie hiccupping and complaining that the beer was too gassy.

Back in the apartment we sat around a bit awkwardly, still new to each other and to living together. Peter tried the TV but it seemed to be on the blink. Kim put some music on her phone which helped, some tunes I hadn't heard before, nice beats and rhythm which helped everyone to relax, taking the pressure off of talking.

I was sat watching everyone, which I love to do. Peter had his eyes closed and I wondered if he was nodding off, Kim was swaying, moving her shoulders to the music, looking very relaxed and very sexy. Josie was sat with a silly grin on her face, happy with whatever was going on in her head.

"I think we should play a game." Josie chirped up, breaking the spell.

Kim groaned a bit but good heartedly said, "What sort of game, eye spy or something like that."

"No silly, a card game or a board game."

"Does anyone have a pack of cards?" Kim asked.

We all shook our heads, "Well how about monopoly or other board games." Again we all said no.

Kim looked happy but Josie looked deflated, without really thinking I said, "I have a backgammon board."

Kim screwed her face up and sort of wiggled her nose at me, smiling after she did so as if to say 'did you have to?'

"That's a brilliant idea, how do you play it?" Josie said.

We sat round the kitchen table and as Peter refreshed everyone's drinks I set up the backgammon, Kim's music still playing in the background. I explained the basics. "So you roll the dice and move the pieces?" Kim asked, "Seems easy enough."

We played a game, me against the three of them which turned into good fun as they would argue over each move, I would then say which one I thought would be the best, explaining the rationale and hopefully them learning the strategy along the way. We eventually finished the first game and I was about to set it up again when Kim said, "I think we should make it more interesting."

We all looked at her, a mischievous smile on her face "How?"

"A kiss for a double six."

"A what?"

"I know there's three of us on our team but we can take it in turns rolling the dice, whoever rolls a double six gets to decide who kisses who, whether they want to kiss someone or watch two other people kiss."

Kim was still smiling but we all looked a bit worried and uncertain, Josie eventually saying, between hiccups "I think it's a brilliant idea, it's only a kiss but remember I'm not shagging you." This broke the ice, nervous smiles and laughter all around.

I threw the dice first, wanting but not wanting a double six, it was 3:1. I breathed out and moved my piece. We all went through two goes and no double six. "This is boring." Complained Josie, I, in my boring mathematical way, pointed out the odds and that sometimes no double six was rolled in a game.

"Why don't we make it any double." Said Peter. We all looked at him, not so much for what he said as the fact he'd said anything without being asked a question.

"Brilliant idea." Josie said, pushing back from the table, "I'm just going to put some fresh lipstick on so whoever I kiss I will know about it in the morning."

We all laughed and watched her go to her bedroom, her hips swaying. "She does have a very spankable bottom." Kim said, eyeing Josie up as much as me and Peter. Neither of us could disagree.

I rolled again, no double. Josie rolled, double two. It was inevitable but at the same time shocking, were we going to do this, who would kiss who.

Josie was really dragging it out, putting her finger to her lip as if thinking, a smile on her face as she enjoyed our nervousness. Kim leant over and whispered in her ear, both of them giggling. "I want Dave to kiss Peter."

Stupidly I hadn't even thought of this and nor had Peter I think, both of us shaking our heads. Kim was right on us. "Why not? I bet you'd expect me to kiss Josie and probably get off on it you pervs." This last bit was said with a smile.

I couldn't deny that and was about to say something about not being gay but was glad I hadn't.

"It's only a kiss and you can close your eyes and pretend it's a girl." Josie said helpfully

"But Peter hasn't shaved, I might get a stubble rash." This got me a laugh but didn't get me out of the kiss.

Peter was sat to my right and didn't seem as bothered as me, moving his head closer, within kissing distance. Eventually I just thought 'fuck it' and leant in, pressing my lips to his and holding it for about five seconds. I kept my lips closed but could swear that his had begun to part. Josie was cheering but Kim looked disappointed, saying, "We should have said they have to use tongues." I pretended to give her a dirty look and she just smiled back innocently.

"So can we stipulate more than just a straightforward kiss?" Peter asked, doubling his contributions.

I wasn't certain where this was going and Kim also looked unsure but Josie in her drunkenness was full of enthusiasm "Great idea but no shagging, why don't we do something special for double six and a kiss for the rest, remember no shagging." We all nodded to this

Peter rolled next and got a double six, fucking typical. I briefly worried that he might choose me and he must have seen it in my face because he laughed and said, "Don't worry big fella, you're not my type." "Instead I want you and Josie to stand up and snog each other."

A snog could mean many things, at its least it would involve holding each other tightly and kissing hard, at its worse it could involve groping and roving hands.

We both half heartily protested but then stood up a little unsteadily, a combination of nerves and drink I think. It's hard to say who was more nervous, Josie eventually reaching out her hand and me taking it, both moving closer together. I was a lot taller than Josie and found myself automatically lowering my head towards hers, our lips meeting and Josie's hand reaching around to my lower back and pulling me closer.

I hadn't had many kisses and this felt wonderful, soft and sensual, both our lips parting and Josie's tongue teasing me. I could also feel her body against mine, her big soft boobs squished into my chest and her hand on my back pulling me closer. My body responded as I knew it would, my inevitable hardness pushing back against Josie as she pulled me in harder. I felt my hand moving down her back but then had the feeling that this was going too far, somehow managing to break our embrace.

"Spoil sport."

"I was worried you might forget who I was and want to shag me."

Josie stuck her tongue out and we laughed, Kim joining in but seeming a bit put out, looking down at my very obvious bulge and then up at my face, trying to smile but struggling.

Josie was oblivious, saying whoever rolled a double had to pick her as she wanted to kiss everyone. We all rolled our eyes but agreed, this was good fun and certainly a unique way to meet your new flat mates. A few more rolls but no doubles, we weren't even bothering moving pieces at this stage. We got some more drinks and Kim whispered to me that we better roll doubles quickly before Josie passed out.

It was my roll and I just placed the dice down, double three. Everyone groaned at my cheating but went along with it. "I want Josie to kiss Peter and then Kim, tell us which one is nicer."

They all stood, Peter looking a bit tipsy himself but somehow helping Josie to stay steady. She leant in and kissed him, let it in linger for a moment before pulling away, "not bad" she said giggling to herself. Peter just smiled and shook his head. She then kissed Kim, from my viewpoint it looked like a lovely kiss, not raunchy but soft and loving. Josie broke the kiss, "umm decisions decisions, I think Kim is the much better kisser but I think I prefer kissing boys."

"Not this boy you don't." Peter hadn't said he was gay but I think from the way he said this we all knew he was, we were all smiling and before they could sit down Peter took Josie by the arm, "Come on darling I think it's time we went to bed." Josie didn't resist, instead just mumbling 'no shagging' as they went towards their rooms.

We watched them go and I couldn't help myself but say, "You're right she does have a very spankable ass."

Kim was still standing and gave me a quizzical look before saying, "What about mine." Turning and bending forward ever so slightly.

"Yours is more kissable." I don't know where that came out of, I was never this bold or confident, thank goodness for the alcohol.

Kim tried not to smile but couldn't help herself, "In your dreams." She said sitting back down, but this time next to me, rather than across the table. Her arm touching mine and neither of us moving away.

I was feeling emboldened and cheeky, "How bout for a double six,"

"Nope."

"Ok then, two double sixes and another glass of wine."

She smiled what I thought was the sexiest smile in the world, "Now you're talking."

She gave me a little kiss on the cheek which made my heart skip and my dick twitch, "Get the wine then."

I got the wine and said a silent prayer to the dice gods.

Did they answer? That's another story.

Biggalute
Biggalute
241 Followers