The Backpacking Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
Dani and Kevin finish the trip with more plans in store.
4.3k words
4.75
10.2k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Daniel awoke to the now familiar feeling of large arms and legs wrapped around his body. It was chilly in the morning air, he could tell from his breath and cold face. But inside the sleeping bag he was naked, Kevin's large arms around his body, with his legs wrapped around each of Daniel's. And he was warm.

Daniel realized all of this as he slowly came to awareness. He felt Kevin's broad chest pressed into his back and he felt his slow, long, deep breaths on his neck. As Daniel's brain was doing a mental body check it became stuck on a new sensation. Something was between his legs.

It took a second more and then in an instant Daniel realized that Kevin's rock hard, massive cock was in between his own legs, his balls resting on Kevin's cut mushroom head. This is the thought that finally woke Daniel out of his sleepy stupor.

The previous few days memory came smashing back into his head as he opened his eyes. He looked down in the sleeping bag and could see just the tip of Kevin's magnificent cock peeking out.

He unconsciously rubbed his smooth-ish legs together to feel Kevin's hard member and relish it. He realized he was rubbing Kevin's cock about the same time he realized that his legs weren't so smooth anymore after a few days in the wild.

Since Kevin hadn't moved while Daniel was wiggling his ass and rubbing his cock with his legs, he figured his master was still sleeping.

"Mmmmmmm," he thought. He has always wanted to do something and figured now would be the perfect time to try.

He worked to carefully disengage his lyth body from Kevin's grasp, moving very slowly so as to not let in the cold mountain air, and also to not wake his lover.

"Not yet anyways," he thought to himself with an impish grin.

As he worked himself from under Kevin's arms, he paused to appreciate the quiet sounds of nature. Taking a deep breath of the cool air, he slipped under the covers and slid to the bottom of the combined sleeping bag.

In the dim light peeking in through to the top of the bag, Daniel gazed on Kevin's rock hard cock, appreciating how much larger it was than his own. He wasn't embarrassed about his own size but Kevin's cock was perfectly formed, in length and girth. He mused about the number of times this cock had entered his body in the last 36 hours and chuckled to himself a little as he slipped the tip into his warm, soft mouth.

Daniel tasted Kevin's precum as he slid his tongue over his spongy head and started to push his own lips down towards Kevin's pelvis, bottoming out quickly while opening his throat to allow his master's cock to slip in.

Daniel began to deep throat Kevin's cock in earnest, touching his lips to Kevin's pelvis and balls on each down stroke, and burying his cock deep, massaging his cock head with his own throat while licking it when he pulled off. He wasted no time in working this beautiful cock with gusto.

Kevin stirred, feeling the cool air on his face and noticing the rapidly cooling spot next to him. As he woke up, he realized that his little slut was no longer in his arms. Just as he was deciding to go look for his sex toy, he felt an intense, warm, pleasurable sensation surrounding his cock.

He jerked off the top sleeping bag cover, letting all the cold air rush in and cover his body and revealing Dani hard at work disappearing his steel hard cock down his sexy little throat over and over.

"Oh my god," moaned Kevin with surprise and appreciation for Dani's skills. He was already close to cumming.

Daniel looked Kevin in the eyes and smiled as best he could around the massive phallus in his mouth and giggled a little as he continued to bob the entire length of his cock, kissing his balls and pelvis with each bob.

Kevin was unable to hold on for long, having never woken up to a blowjob. He was on the edge within seconds of pulling off the covers. The cold air helped to calm him down some, but he was already feeling the warming of the sun through the tent fabric and was getting hornier watching his personal sissy slut swallow his meat over and over.

Less than 30 seconds after being fully awake, Kevin groaned loudly, "Oh God Dani, I'm cumming. You little slut I'm cumming hard" and grabbed Dani's head with both hands as his cock started to spasm, gushing cum out in great spurts, straight down his throat.

Daniel did his best to swallow around the massive cock head spewing hot white sperm straight into his stomach, but it was difficult with Kevin pulling his head down so hard. Luckily Kevin's grip loosened after the first few spurts of cum and Daniel was able to pull his mouth up and take just his master's head in his mouth.

With only Kevin's cock head in his mouth, he looked at his master as sensually as possible and locked eyes, as Kevin continued to empty his sizable, overnight load into Daniel's waiting mouth. Kevin was overwhelmed with the orgasm and when he was spent, his head fell back onto the makeshift pillow and his cock fell from Daniel's greedy mouth.

Daniel waited for a second while Kevin recovered, holding his master's load in his mouth, tasting it and letting it coat his entire mouth and tongue.

Soon Kevin's head popped back up and noticed that Dani was waiting with his mouth closed. He quickly realized his slut still had his load in his mouth.

"Show me," he ordered.

Dani opened his mouth to show it entirely full of gooey cum, flowing around and threatening to dribble out over his lips.

"Swallow," commanded Kevin. Dani closed his mouth and took two large swallows. He then showed his empty mouth.

"Good girl," sighed Kevin as he relaxed again after the massive orgasm.

Daniel scooted up and laid his head on Kevin's chest, savoring the taste of cum that still coated the inside of his mouth. He sighed as he laid his leg over Kevin's and listened to Kevin's slow breathing.

The sun warmed the inside of the tent and both men dozed in and out of sleep for a little while before Kevin decided he needed to pee after his orgasm and figured they needed to get going anyway. They still had to hike out to the cars today.

As he got up and out of the tent, he smacked Dani's bare ass and whispered in his ear, "thanks for the morning BJ slut. No clothes for you until I say so."

"Yes sir," answered Daniel with a mock salute and a chuckle.

They both busied themselves with making breakfast and taking down camp. Kevin dressed quickly to ward off the cool morning air, but Daniel stayed naked as ordered, leaving his poor cock quite small and shriveled. Kevin made sure to compare his warm and semi hard cock to Daniel's little member to reinforce why he was the one in control here.

As they worked to get their gear set for the day, Kevin took every advantage to smack Dani's bare ass. So much so that there was a satisfying smack sound echoing through the quiet forest every minute or two. By the time they were ready to leave, both of Dani's ass cheeks were quite red, with visible hand prints from the repeated and powerful spankings.

With their stuff all packed, Kevin was dressed and ready to go, with Dani in nothing but his shoes, a shrunken cock and a red ass. Kevin said, "Ok princess, you can get dressed now, just in your bra and panties though. And they better be a thong, I want to see that ass as you walk."

Daniel fake curtsied and opened his bag, taking out the last pair of non cum stained underwear he had, a tight light blue sports bra and a light blue thong. Holding up the thong he said with a grin, "never fear master, all I brought were thongs."

He slipped the bra over his head and just as he went to grab the panties off his pack, Kevin grabbed him by his waist and slung him over his shoulder. He walked a short way to a log and plopped Dani down on his feet and then took a seat.

Kevin pointed to his lap and said, "over my knee my little slut, now!"

Dani wasted no time and placed himself over Kevin's muscular legs, letting his cock dangle between his thighs. Kevin roughly pulled Dani's cock to lengthen it some and then clamped it between his thighs to keep Dani in place. He then grabbed both of Dani's arms and pulled them behind his back, forcing Dani to keep himself balanced on Kevin's lap.

Without any preamble, Kevin laid into Dani ass. He spanked his ass with powerful blows, one right after the other, alternating cheeks. Dani's ass rapidly reddened under the assault and Dani had difficulty remaining silent, as that is what he figured Kevin wanted from him.

After more than 20 smacks on each cheek, Kevin ensured they were evenly and sufficiently red. He then pulled the bag from his pocket that he had gathered while cleaning up camp that morning, extracting the little bottle of lube and the butt plug from it.

While holding Dani's hands behind his back, Kevin dribbled a little lube on his exposed asshole, rubbing it in with his finger to ensure it was properly lubed up. He took the plug and placed it at Dani's rosebud and then said to him, "moan like a whore as I push this into your loose ass."

Dani felt the plug push into him and it didn't take much thought to let out a guttural moan. He noticed that it was higher pitched than if he was acting like a normal guy. Something he would file away and process later.

Kevin pressed the plug into his sissy's ass, hearing his satisfying moans and getting great pleasure from the level of control and mastery that Dani was allowing him. He was feeling more comfortable and had been more horny the last few days that he can remember since he was a teenager. He didn't want it to end.

Once the plug was seated, Kevin gave his ass one more smack for luck and pulled him up off his lap, saying to him, "now put your thong on, and then pull it to the side so I can see the pink plug lodged in your ass walking in front of me."

"Yes master, as you wish," replied Daniel in a submissive voice.

He pulled up his panites and slid the thong to the side just enough so Kevin would be able to see the plug seated in his ass. Then they both donned their packs and set off on the last 6 miles back to the parking lot.

As they hiked, it warmed up and Daniel became more comfortable in his lingerie. And they both chatted about life and their pasts and likes and dislikes, almost as if one of them wasn't hiking in a bra and thong with a silicone plug rammed up his ass. It was normal.

He asked Kevin at a water stop, "getting the view you are looking for back there?"

Kevin patted his laps and Dani took a seat.

"Why yes I am little sissy princess, I've been planning and scheming all sorts of predicaments while watching your cute, plugged ass shimmy in front of me," he said while stroking Dani's ass cheek.

"Hmm, what sort of things is sir's perverted mind coming up with," questioned Dani with a sly grin. He placed his hand softly over Kevin's semi cock while he talked. It seemed Kevin's cock was always semi hard he thought to himself.

"You'll have to wait and see, my little anal princess," answered Kevin, "I need to run them by your wife and mine, but from what you say it sounds like she might be game."

Daniel thought for a minute, his hand still cupping his master's cock, and then said, "she can be pretty kinky and she knows that this has been my fantasy since I was young. I bet she would be game for pretty much anything as long as you involve her and give her some creative control."

"Hmm, thanks for that insight my little cum slut," Kevin stated. "I will definitely talk to her about how I want to use you in the future," he continued.

"Well that sounds promising," cooed Daniel as he leaned forward to kiss Kevin softly, and gripped his cock a little tighter.

Kevin kissed back fiercely, grabbing the back of Dani's neck and pulling his face into his own, controlling his head completely. His tongue entered Dani's mouth, forcefully exploring, eliciting a surprised moan.

Kevin abruptly pulled away, still holding Dani by her ass and neck and said, "Come on princess, we gotta make time back to the trailhead. We have a long drive home and I have a plan for tonight that I want to try."

He slapped Dani's ass and stood him up, grabbing his pack and getting ready to get back on the trail.

Daniel was intrigued but remained silent. He donned his pack and checked to make sure his thong was pulled to the side to reveal his plug and got moving on the trail. He could feel the plug massage his asshole with every step. It made the hike seem shorter and longer at the same time.

They made good time, Kevin staring at Dani's ass and plug almost the entire time as they hiked the trail. Lucky for Dani they didn't encounter anyone. By the time they made it to the parking lot they were both pretty sweaty and covered in dust.

Daniel went to his truck and fished out the keys, opening the back seat and throwing in his pack. He was resigned to being out in his lingerie and just dealing with anyone that might come along. The parking lot wasn't right by a main road, but it certainly wasn't private either. There were a half a dozen cars there besides their own two.

Once Kevin had placed his pack in his car he headed to the pit toilet. Inside he cleaned up some and finalized his plans for himself and Dani in his head before heading back out, finding Dani sitting on his tailgate, waiting.

"Get down and turn around, my little anal princess," commanded Kevin as he walked over.

Daniel hopped down and turned around to face his truck bed, bending over slightly, arching his back, and placing his hands on the inside of the tailgate. He figured that his new master would want to fuck him publically before they left.

"Good job anticipating what I want slut," congratulated Kevin as he arrived. Dani passed back a bottle of lube as Kevin dropped his shorts, revealing his massive rock hard cock.

Kevin pushed Dani down onto the tailgate and pulled the plug from his ass. It came out easily he noticed and chuckled to himself about how much he had loosened Dani's ass in just a few days. He dribbled some lube onto his own angry cock head as he rubbed Dani's back with his other hand.

"Take me sir, my ass is all yours. Fill me up and own me!" Cried out Daniel, not caring if anyone was around to see him being sodomized.

"Damn right your sissy ass is mine," replied Kevin as he lined up his magnificent cock with Dani's mostly tight hole, placing his engorged cock head on his rosebud.

"And I will," Kevin began, taking a short pause to ram the entire length of his sizable cock into his slut's ass until his balls were resting on Dani's taint, "take it whenever and however I want."

Daniel shuddered and moaned uncontrollably as Kevin shoved his dick up his ass without any preamble or testing. He noticed his ass was stretched and accommodated Kevin's cock without any issue now. His face was pressed into his trail gate as Kevin began to fuck him in earnest.

Kevin went to work. He had cum so many times in the last three days he knew he would need to work to cum again but he was determined to send his sissy home with an ass full of his new master's cum.

As he slammed the full length of his hard cock into Dani's lubed asshole, he looked around at the beautiful scenery. It was gorgeous. A perfect way to end the trip. He was almost hoping they would get caught. He was planning on just continuing to fuck Dani's ass if they did. Kevin had many plans and he hoped he would be able to put them into action as early as tonight.

Daniel felt Kevin shift his grip, as he grabbed both sides of his hips and began to really fuck him hard. He could hear the slapping of Kevin's pelvis slam into his ass and felt his ass jiggle with each thrust. His own soft cock and balls were swinging with the thrusts and he could feel Kevin's sac tap his own every few thrusts. It turned him on beyond belief. He wondered if he could cum again from being ass fucked.

"Are you enjoying this princess?" questioned Kevin as he pounded Dani's willing ass.

"God yes, sir," Daniel moaned in sync with the thrusts.

"Then make me and everyone else believe it," demanded Kevin, smacking Dani's ass to emphasize his point in sync with the words 'believe it'.

"Oh fuck," cried Daniel, "you feel so good sir. I love your cock inside me. Make me yours again and again!"

"That's more like it," encouraged Kevin. "Tell me if you are getting close to cumming," he instructed.

All Daniel could mutter was "uh huh" between moans and other little sounds of pleasure as Kevin went into overdrive on his ass. The sounds of his hips making contact with Dani's ass sped up and were amplified with the truck bed and the trees.

Kevin had been saving this energy all morning. The hike was fairly light and he made sure not to tired himself as he really wanted to fuck Dani's tight little ass as rough and hard as possible. He felt himself getting closer to erupting in his ass, so Kevin started to pull Dani's ass to his hips as thrust faster and harder.

Daniel felt the shift in Kevin's rhythm and let himself be pulled from the edge of the tailgate as Kevin began to roughly fuck his ass. Daniel raised his head slightly and turned to watch as Kevin intently and purposefully owned his sissy ass. He admired Kevin's strong arms as they gripped his hips and his intent stare as he concentrated on driving his massive cock into Dani's tight rear end.

They stayed like this for several minutes, Daniel's moaning and whimpering as his ass was loosened even more by Kevin's massive cock, punctuated by Kevin's rapid breathing and the sweet sound of Daniel's ass impacting Kevin's hips, making it sound like the very forest was clapping for their performance together.

Finally Kevin felt his orgasm begin and he crescendoed his assault on Dani's ass as his cock spewed rope after rope of hot, sticky cum, filling him up. He slowed his thrusts and let his cum drain into his sissy's willing ass. The only sounds were Kevin's grunts of satisfaction and Daniel's ragged breath.

Daniel felt Kevin's cock spasm as he came and realized that he had also been close to his own orgasm. He wasn't hard but he was close.

"Can I cum sir?" begged Daniel. "I'm so close," he continued

Kevin's eyes were closed as he let his orgasm wash over him. His cock was softening and felt his body relax from the physical labor of fucking Dani's ass so hard. Damn that felt good, he thought.

He looked down at Dani's pleading face and answered, "No, you may not." As he pulled his cock out of his ass with a pop and pulled up his own underwear and pants.

He smacked Dani's ass hard, twice, and watched the cum drip a little out onto the ground.

"Plug your ass, put your panties back on and some appropriate clothes and go home," he instructed. "Don't call your wife yet," he continued, "she'll call you with some instructions after she and I talk."

As Daniel grabbed the plug from the tailgate and began to press into his gaping and well used hole, Kevin grabbed his face and pointed it so he could look directly into his eyes and said, "under no circumstances are you to cum until I say you can or your wife says you can, do you understand my little anal princess?"

Daniel answered in a submissive voice, "yes master, I understand. I won't cum until I have permission."

"Good sissy slut," replied Kevin with a final smack to Dani's ass after he had seated the plug in his ass and locked in Kevin's cum. With that Kevin turned and walked towards his car, getting in and driving away without even looking back at his still very horny cum filled sissy princess.

Daniel watched him go, feeling used and a little degraded by being publically fucked in a parking lot in broad daylight and then left abruptly. He liked it. Fuck it was hot and made him even hornier. He had been close, very close, to another anal orgasm when Kevin had cum. It was confusing. He wanted to cum so badly but he also loved being denied. It was clear he had lots more to process on the drive home.

12