The Backpacking Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled up his panties, checking that the plug was still in place, and got his running shorts and a shirt out of his backpack. He didn't have any other clothes to wear home and he was just driving so he didn't feel it was a big risk. He had plenty of gas to get home.

He jumped in his truck and headed home, noticing that his ass was quite sore, both his asshole but also his ass cheeks from the multiple spankings that he had received that morning. Dang, Daniel noticed. It was still early. Not even 11am yet. He would be home fairly early and man did he have a story for his wife.

Hitting the main road he noticed he had cell signal but didn't call her. He was curious what Kevin would say to her and was even more curious how she would respond. He was certain that she would believe him, after all she was the one that encouraged Daniel to see if Kevin would be open to a sexual relationship. And Jamie was kinky. Still he worried she would be overwhelmed with everything he did with Kevin but he hoped she would be happy for him and supportive.

It was a 3 hour drive home and by hour two he was somewhat worried that he hadn't heard from anyone yet. He was about to call when his phone started buzzing and his truck announced his wife was calling.

"Hi baby," greeted Daniel, "I'm just heading home now."

"So I heard you had quite the trip, you little slut," teased Jamie right away. "Kevin filled me in. Is it true that he fucked your ass and mouth several times and you are currently full of his cum and plugged?" She asked.

"Yes," Daniel replied somewhat hesitantly.

"That is awesome baby," Jamie cooed at him. "I'm so glad you had fun and found someone to be your boyfriend, or I guess I should say your master, huh?"

"Uh, yeah," Daniel stated relieved his wife was happy for him, "that part just felt right, but the trip was great and I really loved being fucked and treated like his sissy slut."

"That is great baby," Jamie responded, "I made some plans for you, in conjunction with Kevin for tonight. So you aren't heading straight home just yet," she informed him.

She continued, "I'm sending you an address, go straight there and do everything that Stacy tells you to do. She has all the instructions she needs to get you ready for tonight and there will be further instructions there for you. Don't call me or Kevin unless there is some emergency. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes mistress," Daniel replied, automatically falling into a submissive role with her, "I understand."

Jamie's voice softened a little and she asked, "are you good with all this? We can change anything you aren't totally comfortable with and completely on board with. Just say the word."

"Yes baby," Daniel answered confidently, "I'm totally on board and excited for whatever you and Kevin have cooked up for me."

"Oh good, I'm so glad. This will be so much fun," Jamie responded excitedly. "How far are you from the address I gave you?" she asked.

Daniel quickly entered the address into the maps app and saw that he was only about 25 minutes away. "About half an hour," he responded.

"And in that case, I'm going to hang up and let you wonder about what will be happening to you tonight, love you!" Jamie told him and with a click she was gone.

With that Daniel was left with his thoughts. Where the hell was he going? Who was Stacy and what would she be doing to him? And what did Kevin and Jamie have planned for him? He was intrigued, excited and a little scared all at once. This was his real life, not a camping trip. He would be exposed to other people. This was scary.

12