The Backpacking Trip Ch. 04

Story Info
Dani is feminized and used by Kevin and her wife.
6.8k words
4.78
17.4k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes a major theme shift in this chapter. The characters remain but new story elements are the primary focus. Please check the tags at the end to see if you are still interested. Enjoy.

Chapter 4

Daniel was deep in thought about himself and his future as he drove to the unknown destination. When he was about 5 minutes away he decided to hell with it. He would be who he wanted to be, even if that was a submissive slut that took cock up the ass regularly. He giggled a little to himself with that thought.

He pulled up to the address and saw that it was a little beauty parlor, offering all sorts of services to help women look and feel beautiful. He was a little nervous even though he had been to places like this many times for his Brazilian waxes and pedicures. He was about 20 minutes from home, so not close but also not far enough to definitely not run into someone he knew.

He hopped out of his truck and realized he smelled like dirt, sweat, lube and cum. He hoped that Jamie had thought of that when planning whatever she and Kevin planned for him tonight. He was also still horny, acutely aware of the plug up his ass with every step.

He went in and walked to the counter. The pleasant woman asked his name and he gave it. She paused for a minute and then asked him to take a seat. Once seated he waited for less than 30 seconds when a tall, dark skinned woman came from the back and called his name.

He got up and walked towards her. She greeted him and explained that she was Stacy and had some specific instructions for him from his wife. She walked him to the shower room, filled with high end lockers. She instructed him to shower and leave all his clothes in a specific locker. Then to find her in room 3. After he indicated that he understood, she left.

Daniel stripped down and filled the laundry bag he found in the locker with all his dirty clothes and his hiking shoes. He popped the plug out of his ass and put that in the bag too, figuring that it all needed to go in.

After showering he felt clean for the first time in days. He had felt Kevin's cum leak out while he showered and hoped it would be replaced tonight. He cinched up the white fluffy robe he had found in the shower room and went to hunt for room 3 wearing nothing else. He was self conscious of his pink toes.

He found Stacy in room 3 waiting for him. She indicated that he should drop the robe and lay down on her table. Daniel did so without much fanfare. She was a professional and he had done this before.

"We are going to be waxing everything below your eye brows," Stacy explained. "It will hurt but your wife said you get regular Brazilians so it shouldn't be worse than that."

Daniel chuckled some and said, "that's fine. I consent to anything you were instructed to do."

Stacy flashed him a big smile and got to work. She waxed his stubbled legs, chest, armpits and face. She sculpted his eye brows into an androgynous shape and thinned out his arm hair. She also waxed his cock, balls and asshole bare. It was painful and took about an hour.

When they were done Stacy said, "now we are doing a full manicure and redoing your toes, because well, they need it."

Daniel was somewhat surprised. There would be no way to hide manicured fingers. Stacy was fast and excellent at her job; she redid his toes and gave him pink pointy nails. Bright bubblegum pink. Nope he wasn't going to be hiding those he thought to himself.

Next she had him sit up and she began to work on his face. She explained that she was also a makeup artist and specialized in makeovers. She began to apply eyelash extensions, explaining that these were semi permanent and would last for a month or two. She worked quickly and had them done in just over an hour.

Looking in the mirror Daniel could tell they were there, but he felt he could pass as a guy with the extensions no problem. Then Stacy started to work on his face. She applied make up expertly, showing him how she was using his natural facial structure to amplify and feminize his features. She made sure to tell him that she was using blow job proof lips stain and that he would be able to abuse it if he wanted. Daniel was amazed.

When she was finished with Daniel's makeup she brought out a wig. A dark haired, shoulder length wig to match his dark complexion. She glued in place in a few spots and showed Daniel how to remove it without damaging it.

Finally she stepped aside and let him see the new Dani in the mirror. She was pretty hot. Dani was floored. He looked nothing like himself. He was turned on and confused and felt emotional all at the same time. He just stared.

Stacy was waiting for him to say something and finally asked, "what do you think?"

"I....look....amazing," stammered Daniel. He was still trying to comprehend it.

"I think so too," Stacy replied. "You look like a bombshell if I do say so myself. I think your wife will be very pleased."

She continued, "the final instructions I have for you are to go back to the locker room and look in locker number 8. There you will find your next steps. It's been great working with you and I hope you have a blast tonight."

Daniel got up, feeling his new hair sway against his neck, and said, "Thank you for your work. It's amazing. I'm sure I'll return some time and have it done again."

Stacy nodded her thanks. He got the robe on and she walked him back to the locker room and left him to figure out his next steps. Thankfully the room was empty as he pulled a large disposable laundry bag from locker 8. He pulled a card off the top and opened it up.

'Dearest lover, inside this bag you will find your outfit for tonight. Put everything in this bag on. And I do mean everything. Don't mess up your make up please and toss the bag when you are done. It's disposable. Once dressed you will no longer be Daniel, but Dani, sissy slut and anal whore extraordinaire for me, your goddess, and Kevin, your new master. Think of yourself as a woman tonight. You don't have a cock, only a clit. And you will only cum from being fucked, like a real woman. The services have been paid for but leave a tip please. I expect you home at 7pm, no earlier and no later. Come to the front door and wait to be let in. Love, your goddess'

Wow, thought Daniel. This is intense. He hadn't thought it would go this far but holy shit if he wasn't turned on. He wished he could jerk off but he wanted to obey so he didn't and instead opened the bag to see what he was driving home in.

"I guess I'm Dani now," Dani whispered to herself as she started to pull items out.

There were a lot but she got an idea quickly of what she would be wearing. She realized that Jamie must have been planning something like this for some time. Many of these items were special ordered and wouldn't have been something she could have purchased on a whim today. That made her smile that her wife was kinky like that.

She soon found what she had been sure would be in there, a stainless steel chastity cage. It was the small one. It had a small post it stuck to the cage that said, 'throw away the key, I have others'.

Dani had to wait a minute for her cock to soften enough to put it on. She had to distract herself and thought about how unsexy business admin work was as a way to deflate her own erection. Once she was soft enough she slipped the ring and cage over her cock and balls and locked it, tossing the key into the nearby garbage once it was all set.

She realized this was a new cage, one she hadn't seen before. The ring was tighter and the cage a little shorter. It was definitely snug but pulled everything closer to her body more than her other cages. Next she pulled on the bright pink thong. There was definitely a theme, Dani thought to herself.

Black stockings came next and she started to put on the pink and black corset when she realized it had garters. Sighing she took off the thong and finished putting the corset on and connecting the garters. Then she pulled the thong back on. Next she shimmied the tight black and pink micro skirt up her stocking clad legs and seated it over her ass. It barely covered from the edge of her corset to her stocking tops. It left little to the imagination but she was pleasantly surprised that you could barely see a bulge from her small chastity device.

All the buttons and clasps were more difficult with her medium length pointy nails. She pulled on the pink strappy sandals with a 4 inch heel and wrapped the clasps around her calves. Lastly, she pulled the small black shrug on, letting it cover her arms, shoulders and the top of her corset.

Once she was done she looked at herself in the mirror. She was hot. Holy hell, she thought, I am hot. I would fuck me. She felt like she was the definition of sexy in this outfit with her makeup done well.

She walked back to the bench where the bag was discarded to throw it away and realized there was something left inside. She pulled a plastic bag from inside with a butt plug, lube, a black collar and several clip-on earrings inside. She dumped the bag out and put the earrings on, black and pink ones of course.

She recognized the plug. It was a remote controlled one. She would need to turn it on before putting in her ass. Hiking up her skirt and pulling her thong to the side, she carefully lubed up her ass and placed the plug on her rosebud. She had not really understood how much looser her ass was until she was prepared to work to get the plug in, but it slid in with no issues or even any extra effort on her part.

She chucked and whispered to herself that she was a loose woman now as she washed her hands.

Finally she took the collar and placed it around her neck. It was black patent leather. Padded and almost 2 inches wide. It had a large d ring protruding from the front. Inconspicuous it was not. It hid her adam's apple well but oh my god was it evident that she was submissive.

Fuck it, Dani thought. I'm in this deep who cares what anyone else thinks.

After checking to make sure that nothing else was in the bag, she tossed it and retrieved her phone from the dirty laundry bag before taking it and exiting the locker room with some trepidation. It was still about 6pm and the place was slow but still open. She had never been out in public this dressed. Hell she had never been this dressed up period.

She concentrated on walking in the tall heels, allowing her ass to wiggle as she walked, very aware of the plug lodged in her and her caged cock being held against her body by the snug thong. She still felt sexy, even if she also felt exposed.

She got to the counter and the woman cheerfully asked if the service was as expected. Dani explained that it absolutely was and she wanted to leave a tip. The woman happily obliged and whispered, "You look fantastically sexy" as she returned Dani's card.

Dani smiled and said, "thank you. I'm a little self conscious. This is my first time dressed like this in public."

"Go and own it," the woman replied, "you look amazing."

Dani nodded her thanks again and stepped outside to go to her truck. It was still light and the little strip mall was somewhat busy. She had parked far away, as she usually does with her full sized truck. The walk seemed a lot longer in 4 inch heels.

By the time she got to her truck she had two whistles and a 'hey baby' from passersby. This was new she thought to herself as she tossed the dirty bag in and climbed her way into the truck in her heels.

Finally sitting, feeling the plug in her ass press itself further in, she pulled her phone up so she could enter her home address and get directions home. There she saw on the home screen a text from her goddess wife, 'connect the plug to the app as soon as you see this text'.

She quickly pulled up the plug's app and connected it to the remote control. She knew that Jamie had the same app and would receive a notification that her plug is online. Dani pulled up the directions and realized that it was only about 20 minutes away. It was only a little after 6 and she had instructions to be home exactly at 7.

She was unsure what to do, but then got a crazy idea. She punched in directions for the mall nearby and decided to go for a walk, maybe window shop for twenty minutes. She felt unrecognizable made up like this.

It was a short drive to the mall and she parked a little closer this time. As she was driving her her plug came to life, vibrating and gyrating her ass. It was surprising at first and then it just made her hornier. She knew her wife and probably Kevin were getting off on teasing her from afar.

She was becoming more confident in her heels and they didn't take as much concentration to stay balanced. As she walked along the sidewalk and peeked into the stores she became keenly aware of all the stares. She liked it. No, she loved it.

Oh my, Dani realized, I'm a slut I think. She really liked the attention.

Her time at the mall came to an end too quickly and she made plans to return soon as she strutted to her truck, appreciating the leering men. She made her way home, hoping to arrive a few minutes early so she could ring the doorbell just on time.

She parked in her driveway just as it was getting dusk, not that any of her neighbors would recognize her, but they did know her truck. She walked up her walkway, feeling the plug go through its vibrating phases at random. She felt her cock was probably leaking precum but there was no way to see right now. She knocked on the door exactly at 7pm.

Nothing happened. She waited for a minute or so and wasn't sure if she should knock again or use the doorbell. As two minutes rolled by, and being self conscious, bathed in light by the porch light, she went to ring the bell when the door jerked open to reveal..no one.

She heard Jamie say, "come in slut" from somewhere inside and Dani stepped inside, only to be pulled further inside by a red tipped nail looping itself through the D ring on her collar.

As her eyes adjusted to the dim light, Dani could see her wife standing in front of her in all her goddess glory. Jamie was dressed in a black leather corset, with black stockings and thigh high leather boots. Her hair was done in a tight high ponytail, with red lipstick and red pointed nails. Her outfit was completed with a G string that said 'I have the pussy so I make the rules' on the front. She held a riding crop in her hand as she pushed the door closed.

"Welcome to my lair, my love Dani," Jamie said softly yet strongly.

They were both standing in the entryway and Dani was waiting for further instructions as she gazed at her beautiful wife. She was overcome by Jamie's powerful look and winced as her cock attempted to harden in its steel prison.

Jamie was somewhat dumbfounded. She was having difficulty seeing her husband underneath the hot collared woman in front of her. She knew her husband had feminine desires, but she had always seen him as a strong masculine man. Now she was having to reconcile that image with the slutty, hot woman before her.

Jamie composed herself and reached out to loop her finger through Dani's collar again, saying, "come sissy slut, your evening awaits." And walked off towards the living room with Dani in tow by her collar.

Coming into the living Dani saw Kevin sitting starkly naked on her own couch. Beside him sat his wife, Jenny. She was a blond, like Jamie. And like Jamie she was wearing a corset, but in red. But the similarities ended there. Jenny's hair was in two pigtails and she was wearing black stockings with stilettos. Her makeup was done with red lipstick and red nails.

Dani was surprised that she was here. She figured that Kevin would tell his wife but she didn't think she would be participating. Jamie led Dani into the room and pulled her to her knees in front of Kevin and Jenny.

"Hi my anal princess," greeted Kevin with a grin.

Before Dani could answer Jamie spoke, "before we get started Dani here needs to know the new order of things."

Kevin nodded as she continued, "There is only one goddess for you, so from now on Kevin will be Daddy. I will be the goddess and he will operate under agreement with me. Understand?"

Dani nodded her understanding.

Jamie continued, "and you aren't the only submissive in the house now." As she said this, Kevin snaked his arm around Jenny and pulled her up and then onto her knees right next to Dani.

Kevin continued to explain, "After I left and called Jamie here. We worked out a great plan for tonight. I also called and admitted everything to Jenny. In that call she came clean about wanting to be submissive but just never knowing how to bring it up."

Dani could see Jenny nodding her head in her peripheral vision.

Kevin went on, "A few more calls between the three of us landed us here tonight, with Jenny and you on your knees. You will serve us both. I will be Jenny's master and Jamie her goddess. You will both be denied orgasms tonight as a reminder of your place."

Jamie handed Kevin a thick pink collar. Dani recognized it as one they had used from time to time. Kevin turned to Jenny and continued, "this collar is temporary, baby, until I can order you a proper one." And he looped it around her neck and fastened it.

"Thank you master," Jenny said, speaking for the first time that night.

Jamie spoke up as she pulled two necklaces out, both with little silver keys on them, handing one to Kevin, "the rule will be there is only one cock allowed in the house. So Dani, your cock will be a clit and will remain locked until Kevin leaves. Both he and I will have keys to allow you to cum when you've earned it," she instructed with a devilish smile.

She pulled the necklace over her head and allowed the key to settle beautifully in her cleavage. Kevin did the same and it glittered against his bare chest.

Jamie continued, "Now I want to see those gorgeous cock sucking lips do what they were made for." She emphasized her desire with a tap from her riding crop on Dani's skirted ass.

Kevin took the cue and stood before his two submissives, his smoking hot wife and his new sissy sex slave. His massive cock had been rock hard the entire conversation and there was a large drop of precum on his beautiful mushroom head.

Dani leaned forward, without needing any more instructions, and parted her bright pink lips to allow Kevin's massive cock head to pop between her lips. Tasting his precum as he slid in.

Kevin's groan of pleasure and Jamie's gasp of delight was the encouragement that Dani needed to slide her lips further down her Daddy's cock. She pulled her lips back to head and lifted her hand clad in pink nails up to grasp the base of his cock as she drove it back into her mouth.

As Dani pushed her mouth down towards the base of Kevin's huge cock, Jamie stared amazed that her husband was deep throating her friend's husband cock in her living room. I can't even deep throat she thought to herself. I was making her crazy wet.

"You weren't joking when you said she is a natural cock sucker," Jamie commented to Kevin.

As Dani opened her throat for Kevin's stiff member for the second time that day, both women were amazed and somewhat jealous. Speaking to Dani directly for the first time, Jenny said, "I think you'll need to teach me how to do that Dani."

Dani pulled her greedy mouth from Jenny's husband's cock and said, "absolutely. I would love to help my fellow sex slave out anytime."

She then plunged Kevin's cock back into her waiting mouth, licking and sucking his rigid member as she used her long pointy nails to massage his balls.

Watching Dani bob up and down on his cock distracted Kevin from his blond wife on her knees waiting like a good sub. Everyone in the room was distracted with the sounds of Dani's blowjob and the sight of Kevin's massive cock disappearing entirely every few seconds between her bright pink lips.

12