The Backpacking Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin motioned for Jenny to sit up on her knees and come closer. As she did, and Dani pulled his cock from her mouth, he said, "both of you blow me. Kiss each other around my cock." And he pushed Jenny's head towards his cock.

Dani shifted her weight and moved to the side to make room for her new blowjob partner. Keeping one hand firmly on her Daddy's cock, she leaned out and kissed Jenny's red lips with her own pink lips, covered in saliva and precum.

Jenny was shocked by the kiss. She hadn't kissed anyone other than Kevin in years and years. She didn't consider herself a kinky person, but she did prize herself on being open. She was here to try new things and submitting is something that had always appealed to her. She returned Dani's kiss, with a little bit of tongue, tasting her husband cock and distinct precum flavor.

Dani lifted Jenny's hand to grab her husband's cock, right over her own. And they both leaned forward to kiss Kevin's spongy mushroom head between their lips. Using lots of tongue they kissed and swirled around his head, driving him wild with lust. They licked up and down his massive shaft, both together and separately. They took turns sucking and bobbing his entire cock down their throats, though Jenny could only take about ⅔ of the entire length.

Kevin looked down at two beautiful women sucking, licking and kissing his cock and each other and was overcome. This was a huge fantasy for him. His wife had never been into threesomes or group sex at all. He was surprised at her willingness to let him participate in this, much less participate herself. It felt amazing as they both worked his cock while on their knees.

As the two subs sucked and licked Kevin's cock, Jamie took a seat facing the action and started to rub her pussy over her g string. She decided then and there that she would definitely be whoring her little sissy husband out to as many people as she could find. He was obviously an amazing cock sucker and looked great dressed to the nines. Who was she to deny other men the pleasure of her husband's skills, she chuckled to herself.

Kevin started to feel his orgasm build and didn't want to cum just yet. He was still somewhat spent from the last few days and knew he only had one load to give tonight and wanted to fuck his anal sluts ass in front of her wife as the ultimate power move.

He pulled his cock back somewhat, watching amused as both mouths followed it backwards, and said, "that's enough for now my little sluts. I want to fuck my anal princess in front of her wife. Go and eat Jamie out and make her cum, Jenny. She has been neglected and I know you've been wanting to try pussy," he commanded.

Dani pulled Jenny into a sloppy french kiss, both mouths full of precum and spit from the blowjob. Their tongues explored each other for a minute before pulling off each other's lips. She then said, "go make my wife cum. She loves having her clit sucked on."

Jenny nodded at the advice and crawled across the floor towards Jamie, who spread her legs, inviting Jenny over. Jenny pulled herself to her knees in between Jamie's legs and waited. Jamie nodded her assent and pulled her g string to the side a little to encourage Jenny to get to work.

Jenny took the hint and bent herself forward and tentatively licked Jamie's moist slit. She tasted another woman for the first time and loved it. Jamie tasted great. She pressed her lips to Jamie's pussy and began to lick and suck in earnest. Jamie's eyes rolled back as Jenny got to work and her hand rested on the back of Jenny's head.

Dani watched her wife be attended to, seeing for the first time that Jenny was wearing a thong with a jeweled butt plug in her ass. Dani could now see it because Jenny was bent over to service her wife. Well that is cute, thought Dani to herself.

Kevin indicated that Dani needed to turn herself to face her wife while his wife serviced her, on her hands and knees. She turned herself and got down on her hands and knees.

Kevin dropped to his knees behind his little princess. He appreciated how good she looked and was really looking forward to fucking her again, for like 5th time in the last few days. He pulled up her skirt and using both hands he ripped her panites off her hips, tearing both of the sides and then casting it onto the floor.

Dani felt her panties torn from her body, releasing her caged cock to hang a little. She was surprised and enthralled. It was a power move and it worked. She felt totally under his control and ready to submit to his cock. She squealed her appreciation and moaned like the whore she was.

Jamie also appreciated it as well and nodded her appreciation to Kevin as he prepared to fuck her husband. She turned her attention to Jenny to give her some encouragement to shift her mouth to a different part of her pussy and use her tongue a little more. Jenny was receptive and shifted her attention.

Kevin pulled the plug from Dani's ass without discussion and cast it aside. He grabbed both garters going over her ass, pulling them back and snapping them onto her ass with a simultaneous and satisfying smack.

"Ok, princess, are you ready to show your wife how you take a real man's cock," he asked.

"Yes daddy, I want my goddess to see me take your huge cock," moaned out Dani, panting a little and shaking her ass.

Seeing her ass shake, Kevin said, "God you really are my sissy anal princess aren't you?"

"Yes daddy, I am," squealed Dani in a high pitched voice.

Kevin squeezed some lube onto her ass, even though it was already lubed from the plug and his cock was well lubed with her and Jenny's saliva. He lined up his cock, resting his cock head on her slightly gaped rosebud, grabbed her hips and commanded, "look your goddess in the eyes as daddy fills your ass up."

Dani looked up, past Jenny's ass and her head wiggling in between Jamie's legs, to see her goddess starting straight into her eyes. They made strong eye contact and Jamie kissed her lips as Kevin started to impale Dani on his massive cock. Dani's eyes widened and her breath quickened as she felt her ass give way to his rock hard member. Her attention was equally split between the cock relentlessly invading her ass and her wife's eyes. She was completely in the moment.

Jamie watched in anticipation and fascination as Kevin slid his entire cock into her feminized husband. The look on Dani's face was pure pleasure as she was impaled. Jamie was so happy for her husband as Kevin began to fuck her and she realized that her own orgasm was building as Jenny was eating, sucking and licking. She knew she would cum soon.

Kevin felt Dani's ass give way more easily than ever before as he rammed his cock into her. He was pleased that he did that. He took her virginity and now was fucking her in front of her wife, and also his. He planned to fuck her hard and rough and was positioned to do with his hands firmly in control of her hips.

"Talk princess, tell us how much you enjoy my cock in your ass," commanded Kevin as he pistoned his rock hard pecker into her.

"Oh god daddy. I love it. You make me feel so good. I'm so your fuck toy," squealed Dani between thrusts as she moaned with his increasing speed and intensity.

The sounds of Kevin impacting his sissy's ass as his fucked her into oblivion filled the room as they mixed with Dani's moans and Jamie's sounds of pleasure. Everyone was completely involved in their own world, either their own pleasure or pleasuring someone else.

Dani felt her prostate being massaged as her daddy fucked her hard and fast with his massive tool of a cock. He looked at his goddess who had her eyes closed and was in throws of her own pleasure. She could feel her caged cock swinging back and forth between her legs and Kevin's balls impacting her taint with every thrust. He was literally balls deep in her ass with every stroke.

Jamie was cumming. She felt herself go over the edge when Dani called out that she was Kevin's fuck toy. It was the combination of Jenny's oral skills and seeing her husband absolutely submitting to another man that pushed her over the edge. And she came hard.

Jamie started moaning and loudly, crying out, "I'm cumming!" While grabbing Jenny's head with both hands and forcing her face into her pussy, the riding crop discarded. Jenny realized what was happening a second before Jamie said it and took a deep breath and really started sucking her clit with her all her might.

Jamie rode Jenny's face as she came, feeling Jenny's sucking and licking, which extended her orgasm out. It felt wonderful. Her moans were complimented by the sounds of Dani's ass being slapped over and over by Kevin's hips as he bottomed out in her husband.

Dani watched as Jamie came. It pulled him a little out of his own orgasm but it was wonderful to watch her come on Jenny's face. She was looking forward to doing that to her as well.

Kevin was concentrated on fucking his sissy. He was drilling her ass with his massive cock fast and hard. He could feel the sweat building up on his chest and back as he rammed his cock into her over and over. He had a mission. He was going to make her cum, in her cage, using just his cock, in front of her wife.

Dani felt her orgasm begin to build. She had been horny all day. She had made Kevin cum several times and she hadn't cum at all. She was excited to cum in her cage, and she could feel that she would. Soon. Her daddy was an absolute machine in her ass and her prostate was getting battered.

Dani squealed, "Oh god daddy, I'm going to cum. You are going to make me cum in my cage. Can I cum daddy?"

Kevin replied between thrusts, "You'll need to ask your goddess." He didn't slow down one bit.

Jamie perked up from her post orgasm haze and realized that her sissy husband was getting absolutely railed by Kevin. Dani was on her hands and knees, her entire body shook and shuttered with each of his powerful thrusts. She could see his massive cock sliding in and out her ass. She heard the conversation and thought for a second.

"Yes baby, you can cum. Let your daddy make you cum with his cock. Cum like a girl. I know you want to," she encouraged.

Hearing Jamie's permission, Kevin roared between thrusts, "Jenny, over here now and get your mouth around this sluts caged clit. I want all her cum in your mouth but don't you dare swallow it!"

Jenny, still with her face in between Jamie's legs, heard her master and scooted back to see the scene that had unfolded behind her. She was a bit jealous of Dani and realized that she would likely be taking it in the ass as soon as Kevin's submissive. She laid down next to Dani and saw that her caged clit was streaming precum as her husband rammed her with his giant cock.

She slid herself under the shaking sissy and sealed her red lips around her caged clit, waiting. It didn't take long. As soon as Dani felt Jenny's lips seal around her cage she let her orgasm rip through her. It started in her ass where Kevin continued his assault on her prostate with his massive member and it moved through her entire body.

Dani was holding eye contact with her goddess but when she came her eyes rolled back into her head and she moaned loudly, "oh god daddy, I'm cumming like a girl!"

Her cum shot out of her caged clit and into Jenny's waiting mouth. Rope after rope of cum came out, filling up her mouth as Dani's body shuddered under her own orgasm and Kevin's continued assault on her well lubricated ass. Jenny did a marvelous job of catching almost all the cum, but some leaked out of the corners of her mouth as Dani emptied her balls.

Kevin didn't slow or stop when he felt his sissy start to cum, hands free, from only his cock in front of her wife. He felt ecstatic that he emasculated her to this extent. He was sweating profusely from the 10 minute, non stop pounding that he was giving to her ass, but Dani's ass contracting when she came pushed him over the edge.

He held his cum for a few more seconds as he continued to pile drive his engorged cock into her ass, but eventually he knew he was going to cum.

He yelled urgently, "Jenny! Slide your head between Dani's legs. Now!"

Jenny heard her master and unlatched from Dani's caged clit and slid herself further under her until she could see her husband's cock balls deep in Dani's ass.

Feeling Jenny's head come between Dani's legs, Kevin pulled his cock from Dani's ass and pointed it straight down into Jenny's waiting and partially full mouth. He rocketed spurt after spurt of hot, sticky white cum into her mouth. His aim wasn't perfect so she had cum on her lips and chin and cheek.

Being his third or fourth orgasm of the day, Kevin didn't have a huge load to give and shortly realized that he was finished cumming. He rammed his semi hard cock back into Dani's gaped asshole and commanded, "Ok, now on your knees and show me what you have in your mouth."

Jenny pulled herself from under Dani and got up on her knees to display her open mouth full of Dani and Kevin's combined loads. She showed it to Jamie first, who smiled and then to Kevin, who closed her jaw and said, "don't swallow".

Kevin finished pumping the remains of his cum into Dani's ass and then pulled his cock out with an audible pop. Jamie was now very interested in what Dani's abused ass looked like and she got up to see.

Kevin pressed Dani's torso down so it would elevate her ass and give the girls a good view of her gaping asshole. There was a little cum dripping down her taint as Kevin grabbed the discarded plug from the floor and reinserted into his anal slut's loose ass.

"On your knees, both of you," Kevin commanded. Dani sat up, a little woozy from her orgasm and sat back on her heels. Jenny was already on her knees, waiting with a mouthful of cum.

"Feed it to her," Kevin commanded Jenny and he reached out and looped his finger through the D ring on Dani's collar to pull her head below Jenny's.

Dani opened her mouth and Jenny allowed a steady stream of combined cum to dribble from her mouth to Dani's. Dani sexily used her tongue to gather the falling cum.

Kevin's let go of Dani and she moved her face closer and closer to Jenny's as they swapped cum. Dani brought her lips to Jenny's and they kissed with all the cum on her lips and face rubbing between the two of them.

After a few seconds, Jamie commanded, "both of you swallow and lick the cum off the other's face."

Dani and Jenny happily complied. Swallowing the cum in their mouths and then licking the cum off each other's lips. Dani had more work to get all of Kevin's cum off of Jenny's face but she swallowed it all and then french kissed Jenny, swapping their cum covered tongues back and forth.

Once done, they both sat back on their heels and waited. Kevin was spent and had moved to sit on the couch while Jamie had returned to her spot on the chair.

Jamie spoke first, "well holy shit that was hot. I'm definitely whoring you out to a sex club or something Dani. And damn that was a good orgasm Jenny, thank you."

"You're welcome mistress," answered Jenny.

Kevin was tired. But it didn't stop him from asking, "Jamie, can I borrow your sissy husband every week? And we are definitely doing some more camping trips"

Jamie chuckled and said, "absolutely, after all you are his daddy. I can't guarantee that I won't lend him out to other men though."

"That's ok, as long as I get some of that ass. And I want him locked up whenever he is with me. He's my anal princess, not a male friend," he replied.

"Oh I think that he will be locked in that cage a lot more now that I know he can cum in it," stated Jamie matter of factly.

Dani moved to sit at her goddesses feet and laid her head against Jamie's leg. Jenny took the cue and did the same. They all relaxed without anyone saying anything for another few minutes.

Eventually Kevin stated, "I'm hungry. Anyone else want food?"

Everyone nodded or mumbled their agreement and it was decided that the two submissives would go and get take out, dressed as they were.

Dani was excited for another outing as Dani and to get to know her fellow submissive more on the car ride. She got up, pulled her skirt down and looked for her keys and her phone. Her panties were beyond saving so she was going without.

Jenny watched Dani getting ready to leave and realized she didn't have anything else to wear, just her corset, panties, stockings and stilettos. Her pussy was aching and on fire with desire but she knew she wouldn't cum tonight.

"Head out through the garage you two little sluts," stated Jamie.

"And no touching each other's clits, everything else is ok and in fact encouraged," instructed Kevin as the subs headed for the door. Jamie nodded at these instructions as she laid in her post orgasm bliss.

Dani was sure this would be an adventure all on its own.

12