The Backpacking Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe looked into Renee's eyes, and smiled mischievously. "You know he's fantasized about fucking you since college."

"oh reaaally," Renee said, as Zoe gasped from Evan's tongue focusing on her clit once again. Renee pulled off of Jack, and stood over Evan, lowering her pussy onto the hard, thick cock she had just been stroking. As she did, Jack got up onto his knees, his cock clearly wet in the firelight from his wife's juices.

Zoe climbed off of Evan's mouth, and got on all fours in front of Jack as Renee sliding her soaked pussy up and down on Evan's cock, moaning as she did. "What's going on?," Evan asked, a bit confused about the situation.

Renee leaned down to him, putting her finger on his lips. "shh - from what I understand, you've been wanting this for a long time, Evan. Mmmm, your cock feels so good inside me." She slipped her fingers into his mouth for him to suck on as she began riding his cock.

his eyes widened, and he glanced over at Zoe, who was on all fours and looking back over her shoulder at him, grinning. Her grin turned to a look of pure pleasure as Jack entered her from behind, and he heard the sound of skin slapping on skin as Jack began thrusting his hard cock into her eager hole. As Renee moved her fingers inside his mouth, he sucked on them, turning his gaze back to the naked woman he had fantasized about so many times. He reached up and rubbed her nipples, pinching them lightly as he thrust his cock inside of her, matching her motions.

"Ohh.... yes, give me that cock," Renee told him, squeezing her pussy tight around his cock as she bounced up and down on it, enjoying the feeling of her friend filling her pussy with his hard heat. She moved her face down close to his and they began kissing passionately, tongues entangled in one another's mouths. She pulled away briefly, looking into his eyes. "Fuck me like you imagined fucking me so many times, baby."

Evan looked back into her eyes. "Get on your back," he told her. She climbed off of him, and knelt watching her husband plowing his cock into Zoe briefly while Evan got up. She felt a bit cool suddenly, naked in the night air, stars visible above through the trees, the sounds of the crackling fire and the nearby creek blending with moans and the wetness of her friend's pussy.

Renee laid down on the sleeping bag, now almost perpendicular to the other pair, as Evan took his position between her legs, pressing his cock to her pussy, easily sliding in. He grabbed her feet and put them up over his shoulders as he began shoving his cock hard inside of her, building up a rhythm.

"UNGH," he heard his wife moan loudly. "Fuck me Jack, I need you to fuck me good and hard now, I'm so close," she said, and Jack smacked her ass as he picked up the pace and intensity, grabbing her hips and pulling her to him as he shoved his cock deep inside of her.

Jack looked over at Evan coupled with Renee and told him "your wife's such a hot little fuck."

Evan locked eyes with Renee. "As is yours." he said, shoving his thick cock up inside of her, stretching Renee's pussy lips apart as he slid in and out.

"OH! Oh! I want you, Jack, I'm gonna fucking cum all over your dick. fuck me harder, baby," Zoe gasped out between moans, beginning to shake slightly. Glancing over, Evan recognized the expression on her face - she was definitely about to cum for their friend. Jack kept up the pace and Zoe's moans turned to higher and louder squeals, before she slid forward off of his cock, and rolled over, panting. "Sorry. I need a little break. Too sensitive right now, big guy," she told Jack.

He shrugged and walked on his knees over to Renee's head, where she eagerly turned her head and opened her mouth to take in his cock, sucking her husband's dick while Evan fucked her pussy. Jack moaned as her lips wrapped around his shaft, wet from Zoe's pussy and his pre-cum.

After a few moments, Renee felt a pair of lips sucking her nipple and fingers squeezing the other. The cock in her mouth muffled her moans, but they were still loud enough to tell everyone that she was very much enjoying this. She diverted her attention enough to notice that Zoe had crawled forward and began sucking her nipple and pinching and tugging on the other. Between her husband's hard cock in her mouth, Zoe's lips and fingers on her tits, and Evan's thick cock filling her pussy, Renee felt overwhelmed with pleasure.

The sight of everything was enough to tip Jack over the edge. He had held off as long as he could, but said "I'm cumming" as he was pulling out of Renee's mouth. Shooting his cum onto her chin, neck, and chest. He shot multiple loads of cum, some hitting her tits, and Zoe's face in the process. Zoe stopped sucking long enough to smile up at him before licking the cum off of Renee's nipple and spreading the cum around her chest with her hand.

Her mouth now free, and feeling the effects of watching her husband cum all over her while Zoe licked it up, Renee moaned. "Fuck me, Evan, I'm close."

"Me too," Evan said, pounding his cock into her soaking wet pussy.

Zoe lightly bit her nipple and reached down to rub her clit while Evan fucked her. That was enough to get her there. "Oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she said loud enough that anyone on the trail would have heard them.

A few seconds later, Zoe recognized the expression on her husband's face. "Here he comes," she said, and Evan pulled out of Renee, stroking his cock, as he shot multiple loads of hot milky cum onto her belly. "mmm, you are nice and messy, babe." Zoe told her, as she played with the cum, lightly rubbing it over renee's naked body.

Renee just lay there recovering from the intense pleasure, and catching her breath. Then the four of them collapsed into a pile of naked bodies, just laying there and enjoying the sensuality of the moment, the crackling fire, and the nighttime sounds of the woods.

Zoe ran her fingers over Jack's chest. "We really need to get together with Jack and Renee more often, honey."

12