The Backside Model Ch. 03

Story Info
Hayley learns more about her desire for impact play.
4.1k words
4.56
1.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story will make a lot more sense if you read the previous chapters.

Chapter 3

I woke up early, grabbed some coffee, and the SD cards from the cameras used in the previous night's shoot. Hayley was still sleeping. She had the most exhausting part.

Starting with the shots from the impromptu modeling shoot, I narrowed down the 100+ photos to six or seven of the best ones pretty quickly. My favorite was Hayley on her knees, but sitting back on her legs (with her butt down on her calves). Her back was arched, causing her erect nipples to be very prominent in the photo. Her eyes were on the camera and showed the deep blue color perfectly. The end of her thigh high black stockings made for great definition of her muscular legs. Her red hair contrasted the deep black of her stockings. It was a great shot. It's almost too easy when the subject is this good. Unfortunately the background was a little bland (being my somewhat dreary basement wall). I carefully photoshopped her out of the frame and copied it into a shot I had of a large sequoia that had one of those openings through the center of its trunk. Hayley fit perfectly inside the opening with a little tweaking and it was hard to tell it came from two different pictures after making the necessary adjustments. I saved the photo and blew it up to fill the 27" display.

Hayley was beautiful, bright, seductive, and sensual all at once. Dammit, I was falling hard for her. It was easy to get connected to my models given the intimate nature of my photography, but this felt different. More intense. I started thinking about the previous night and quickly had a tent forming in my sweatpants.

"Watcha doing?"

I damn near fell out of my chair. I hadn't heard Hayley come in.

She laughed as I turned to face her. She was fresh out of the shower, hair still wet and shiny, wearing a simple tank top with no bra and cotton shorts. The outline of her nipples were visible.

"Well, I was starting to work on the pictures from yesterday and got lost in my own work," I said pointing to the screen.

"I can see that, clearly," she said, glancing down at my groin.

"Can you blame me?" I turned the screen so she could see my composite image better.

"Ooooh, I like that one. Great job,"

"Thank you. I haven't gotten to the spanking session yet as I just started. Do you want to help me whittle down the shots."

"Sure thing. But first coffee." She marched off to the kitchen as I pulled up the folders containing all the shots from after I tied Hayley up. I skipped over the ones before the safe word. They would not convey what I wanted to show Hayley.

Hayley came back holding a steaming coffee mug.

"Welcome back Muse. We have a lot to go through," I said as I highlighted the total image number nearing 1000.

Hayley nodded and sat down in an extra office chair next to me. I noticed a wince as she sat.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, a bit bruised and sore today. But I guess I should expect that," she sighed contentedly.

"Probably if you want to keep going with me. Tell me though, what did you think of last night?"

"The impromptu photoshoot was fun. Then being tied up was intriguing. Then it got a little too much..."

"Yep, what about after that?" I asked

"Well, I got a lot more comfortable when you immediately listened and worked to help me. I enjoyed picking out my own implement. It was kind of like determining my own fate. When I did that I decided I would go through with it, some bondage and all. I am very happy I did. The spanking was painful, but exhilarating and even pleasurable too. Then, the orgasm after that with you inside me was the most intense I have had with someone else. You were great Sir."

"No, I had the easy part. You were incredible last night. I enjoyed every second of it. Let's start going through these and see if we have any keepers."

Hayley and I worked through the pictures throughout the morning and settled on about 3 dozen or so shots we both agreed needed a further look. It had been a few hours and I was exhausted. I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes for a second.

"I think it's time for a break. Want to grab a bite to eat?" I asked.

"Not just yet. This has been hard work and you need to relax a minute Sir," My muse replied, sliding a graceful hand into my waistband and grabbing my half hard cock. I moaned as she squeezed it and slowly worked the shaft.

Hayley pulled my now fully erect cock out of the waistband and squeezed the head.

"Tell me what you need Sir."

This had always been a fantasy of mine, to have a submissive relationship. It was happening fast. I was almost dumbfounded but managed to get it together.

"I need it sucked well, Muse." I commanded.

Hayley pulled my chair back from the desk and stood in front of me facing away, her ass level with my face. She pulled her shorts down to reveal the deep red marks and bruises I had left there yesterday.

"I thought you would like to see how you have marked me" she said simply.

It was a sight to behold. Her reddened ass heightened her sexuality.

"Incredibly beautiful. What a wonderful canvas to work with." I complimented.

"Thank you Sir. Now relax". She implored as she stripped off the rest of her clothes and pulled my pants off. In the next instant she impaled her head on my cock. Taking it as deep as she could immediately, sucking hard.

"Ahh, perfect. " I moaned.

Hayley continued to suck my cock, expertly moving up and down. She felt incredible. After a bit I gently pulled her head off my cock. A look of disappointment crossed her face until I got out of the chair and roughly threw her onto her back into it.

I pushed her legs up towards her head and she instinctively grabbed them. I had a perfect view of her well trimmed red bush, wet pussy and the red marks on her ass. I quickly drove my cock deep inside her.

"Ohh yess, thank you Sir" she exclaimed.

I grabbed the arms of the chair for leverage as I plowed into her, making her tits bounce beautifully with the rhythm.

"Mmmmm, yesss, just like that Sir, please" Hayley moaned.

I continued my rhythm, fast and deep strokes. Hayley's moans got more frequent.

"Oh yes, mmm, I am going to cum!" Hayley liked being loud and I loved that.

I fucked her faster and recalling the other day when I was fingering her, smacked her right breast hard right when she was at the edge.

"Ooooh. Ahhhhh, fuck!" Hayley yelled as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her pussy grabbed on so tight to my cock I could barely move it. I felt her legs shake and her abs tighten repeatedly.

Her pussy squeezed my cock hard during her orgasm and that pushed me over the edge. For the second time in less than a day I emptied a huge load deep inside of her wonderful pussy, groaning loud during my own climax.

As our ecstasy subsided I gently lowered her legs to ground and then slowly pulled out of her pussy. She let out a groan of both pleasure and disappointment as I withdrew from her sensitive canal.

"Oh yes, thank you Sir," Hayley said while catching her breathe.

"No, thank you my Muse. You were amazing yet again."

I helped her to her feet and guided her wobbling toward the shower.

"Let's get cleaned up," I said, "and then I will massage the soothing lotion onto your bruised backside."

Hayley nodded as I turned the shower on and guided her in. I let her stand under the warm water, bringing her back to me from sub-space.

"Mike, that was great yet again. I just felt the need to please you and then you took over and...I came so hard."

"It has definitely been great. Here let me clean you up," I said, soaping up her body with a washcloth and using it gently to clean up the mess I left inside her that was currently dripping out. She moaned a little as the cloth glided over her still sensitive labia.

"Oh, you really like cumming inside me don't you? You're definitely the first one I have been with who prefers it that way, most time guys want to finish on me or in my mouth. Not that I mind swallowing or anything...it's just different. Better really. More primal maybe?" Haley asked.

"Exactly, it's way more primal and how it's meant to be. Body shots or money shot preferences I think come from watching too much porn. The orgasm is so much better with a creampie." I explained.

"Definitely better for me too."

I finished washing her and then washed myself up. We got out and I helped her with the towel.

"Get dressed and we will go get a bite to eat. Meet me downstairs in about 30 minutes."

"Yes Sir" Hayley replied coyly.

Hayley met me in the living room 25 minutes later wearing a lovely green sundress and boots.

"I tried wearing nice tight jeans, but my ass is too sore for that," she said as she shrugged.

"You look absolutely lovely," I replied.

I took Hayley out to lunch at a local Puerto Rican restaurant for some mofongo. It was a good experience apart from her having to wiggle in her seat quite a bit and some odd looks because of that.

"Ignore those looks my Muse. They wouldn't understand if we tried to explain it to them," I assured her. She relaxed a little and we made small talk. Heading back to the house I got phone call from someone looking to purchase the composite picture I put together in the morning. I had sent it out to couple contacts that might be interested.

"Well, one of my contacts wants to use that picture I created this morning in their upcoming calendar dedicated to redheads," I explained to Hayley. "They are offering a fairly generous figure to use it."

"What's the offer?" she asked.

"Well, they want that shot on the cover and are $30K for it."

"The cover! I've never been in a nude calendar let alone on the cover. Hmmm, if they do $35K they can have it."

"I'll see what they say."

I called them back after returning home and they said they needed a bit of time to consider the offerr. That took a little pressure off me working on some of the new images. Which was nice. I wanted to spend more time with Hayley outside of our contractual obligations.

A few days passed by fairly quickly. Hayley and I spent a lot of time just talking with each other. She was great to talk to and I fell harder for her but was not holding out for anything more than our contract required.We didn't have sex during those four days (the newness of each other had worn off), but I spent a lot of time massaging her lovely body. I loved the way she felt in my hands. She would often take her top off and ask me to massage her back, shoulders, and even the muscles around her lovely breasts. I know she could see my hard on making my pants bulge. I didn't know what she was thinking, but it was enough to keep me doting on her while waiting to hear back from my contacts.

Finally, on the fifth day they called back while I was finishing up the pictures from the previous shoot with Hayley. I hurried off to tell her.

I found Hayley in the living room watching more stuff on Krakens. She had one of my favorite looks on - a simple tank, cotton shorts and no bra. Her prominent nipples visible through the fabric.

"They sucked you in with this one huh?"

She nodded.

"Well, my contact accepted the 35K offer ..."

Hayley jumped up and hugged me unexpectedly.

"Oh thank you, thank you!" She said planting a kiss on my neck. She had hit my weak spot and I couldn't help what happened next. I grabbed her tight and pulled her into me. Kissing her lips passionately for what seemed like both an eternity and an instant.

When we broke off the embrace, we looked at each other and both knew it was more than just business now. We didn't say anything at that moment but I sat down next her on the sofa and pulled her in tight.

After a while, she reached up and gently stroked my face.

"I am all yours, Sir." She said sensually and with sincerity.

I kissed her forehead. "I am so happy you answered my ad. It is more than I could have ever hoped for."

We stayed on the couch awhile, disinterestedly watching TV. I ran my fingers through Hayley's hair and massaged her shoulders.

"What are you going to do with me tonight Sir?" Hayley asked.

"I hadn't planned on anything spanking wise. We need to let you heal up a bit more before we can do that again."

Hayley looked disappointed.

"Please, it's a special day. This is new for me but feels so right. I want to please you, make you happy and in turn I know you will take care of me."

"I have a couple ideas of what we might be able to do. I don't want to shoot it though. Just us tonight. No cameras." I replied sensing her need for me.

"Okay. I am nervous about this submission thing. I want to do my best but I have no training, no experience." She said nervously.

"We will work through it together." I reassured her, giving her a deep kiss.

After dinner (mediocre Chinese takeout), I told Hayley I wanted her to get ready for tonight. To expect to be pushed a bit (honestly I was pushing my abilities as a dom too) and to dress similarly to last night, simply because I love the look of stockings and heels.

"What Sir wants, Sir gets" Hayley said with a wink.

"Meet me in the basement in an hour."

"Of course, Sir" she said, walking towards the stairs and teasing me with a wiggling ass.

I went down to the basement and pulled out an old medical exam table - metal with a thin pad. It was adjustable and that was what I needed tonight. I set the back at about 45 degrees and a wedge shaped pillow to the seat portion. I wanted Hayley's hips tilted up just slightly. I found the other accessories I needed and got them into position. I had had this thing laying around for a while but this was my first chance to use it.

She came down the stairs exactly an hour later wearing sheer white thigh high stockings and black stilettos. She had forgone the top completely.

"You look incredible my Muse. Come sit down." I said pointing to the exam table.

Hayley looked nervous and took timid steps towards me.

"You are strong, you've got this my Muse" I reassured her. I took her arm and led her to the table, gently turned her around, picked her up and set her in position.

"Ahh, perfect" I praised her. "Now grab your elbows and raise your arms above you head" I commanded.

Hayley took a deep breath and complied. As she brought her arms above her head I took the leather strap I had installed and locked it around the mid part of her forearms. With her hands tied overhead, Hayley's breasts jutted out prominently. She was an impressive sight.

"You're doing great" I reassured her as I pulled a wide leather strap across her mid section under her breasts, quickly locking it in on the other side of the table. I heard her breath quicken.

"Remember, you can stop this if it's too much, but I know you can do this." Hayley nodded in response, still nervous but her breathing slowed a bit.

I grabbed the stirrups and attached them to the table. Then I strapped each of her legs in by the thigh and calf using the thick leather restraints I added to this contraption. I adjusted the stirrups to their widest position, giving me an incredible view of my Muse's neatly trimmed bush and already slightly wet pussy.

I went up to Hayley's head and looked her in the eyes. "You are the most beautiful, strong woman I have ever seen." I planted a passionate kiss on her lips which she returned enthusiastically. As tongues intertwined I reached down and pinched her now erect left nipple hard. She moaned loud against me and involuntarily bit down on my lip. That made my cock hard enough to cut glass.

I ended the lip lock and went over to the toy wall, selecting a riding crop made of deep maroon leather. Coming back to Hayley, I positioned myself between her spread legs and gave her a good look at the implement.

"Are you ready my Muse?"

"Yes Sir, I need it" she pleaded.

I nodded and began teasing her with the crop. I dragged the leather end across each of her nipples slowly. Then down her stomach, lightly brushing it against her clit and pussy. Hayley moaned when I teased her sex.

As she moaned I quickly flipped the crop in my wrist and brought it down with an audible slap on her pussy.

"Aaah, fuck" she exclaimed. But her body betrayed her words as I reached down and gently stroked her soaked pussy.

"Your body needs and wants this Muse" I assured her.

Hayley nodded, "I know Sir. More please Sir".

I lined up again and brought the crop down on her beautiful lips. Hayley whimpered a bit and squirmed as much as her restraints allowed but calmed down and got back into position quickly. I stared at her beautiful face and she gave me a little nod.

Hayley bit her lip as I brought the crop down again, targeting higher up and connecting squarely with her clit this time.

"Ahhh, Sir. Oww. Please" she begged as she squirmed on the table, sweat forming a bit on her brow from the intensity.

"You're doing great Muse. I have never seen anyone sexier than you are right now". I complimented.

Hayley nodded again and I slapped crop down on her pussy lips again, making a wonderful juicy noise with the wetness. Hayley instinctively tried to bring her legs together but the restraints held them open for me. A couple more quick swats and her breaths evened out. I looked at her to make sure she hadn't passed out. She hadn't, and was likely deep in subspace now.

"Sir, thank you for giving me what I need." She whispered.

"Anything for you my Muse." Though it was obviously for me too.

I gave her now reddened pussy a break and positioned the crop above her erect right nipple. I slapped it down hard.

I watched in disbelief as Hayley's body contorted into what appeared to be a small orgasm. Hayley was turning out to be a true masochist.

"Oh, yesss, mmmm, thank you Sir" she moaned.

"You're welcome my masochistic beauty." I winked at her. "Be right back."

I went to my toy wall and grabbed a pair of clover clamps connected by a decent length chain.

I stood next to Hayley and showed her the clamps. "Do you know what I am going to with these my Muse?" I asked while letting the clamps dangle and clack together.

"Are those for my nippples...Sir?" Hayley asked timidly.

"Yes, exactly" I said bending over her bound chest and attaching the left clamp to her proud nipple.

"Oooh fuck" Hayley gasped.

"You've can do this, it will feel so good in a little bit" I replied, making the other clamp grab hold of her remaining nipple.

"Breathe through it Muse" I implored her.

Hayley closed her eyes and focused on her breathing. As she did that I knelt down between her legs, leveling myself with her red, swollen, sensitive pussy.

I planted my mouth over her clit and worked my tongue across it.

"Oooh yes Sir, mmmmm" Hayley moaned at the new sensation.

I reached up and tugged on the clamp chain.

"Ahh, ohh, mmm" Hayley loudly moaned and squirmed as I tugged the chain periodically while sucking hard on her clit.

"Oh sir, I'm gonna cum again. May I please come sir?"

I moan "mmmhmm" and nod into her pussy.

"Ahh, fuck, yess, Mmmm!" Hayley let herself collapse into her orgasm. At the same time I pulled hard on the clamp chain, popping the clamps off her nipples.

"Oh, oooh, holy fuck Sir!" Hayley's body was out of her control completely. She writhed hard against the restraints and every muscle in her body tightened. Her orgasm seemed to last forever.

"Incredible my muse!" I beamed as she came down from her climax and I started loosening her restraints. I got all of them loose and pulled her legs out of the stirrups, closing those lovely legs against her pussy.

"Sir, I haven't experienced anything like that before. I didn't know I could get off with pain". Hayley said.

I sat her up and held her in my arms, letting her come back out of sup space.

"You are amazing my Muse".

12