The Backside Model Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Sir" Hayley said softly while stroking my face.

"Come on, let's go get some water and get cleaned up" I said as I scooped her up and carried her upstairs.

I helped her out of her stockings and heels since her legs were still shaky. I let the water warm up then guided her into the shower, following close behind and closing the door to trap in the heat.

She pressed her beautiful body against me as I washed her hair.

"That was so intense, I loved it. Definitely didn't know I would like the impact stuff that much." she said.

"Tonight was one of the best things I have ever experienced. You, my Muse, are one of a kind" I replied and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

"Oh, but Sir, you didn't get taken care of!" She said after feeling my hard cock pressed against her in the embrace.

"I am all good. Giving you what you needed was my goal."

"You have needs, Sir. Remember I want to please you."

Damn, I thought, Failing my role on the first day.

Hayley sensed my disappointment. "I am here now Sir, still wanting to fulfill your needs to."

I understood her cue and gently pressed down on her shoulder, encouraging her onto her knees.

Hayley looked up at me, water pouring down her face as she engulfed my cock with her soft lips.

"Oh yes, just like that Muse" I praised as she began moving up and down the shaft, sucking hard and hitting all the right places. I leaned back against the shower wall as she worked, one of my hands on the back of her head gently, encouraging her to stay attached to my member.

She moaned into my hips as she took my cock into her throat. I grabbed her a bit tighter and started using her mouth as she locked her lips around it.

"Mmmm, perfect my Muse" I moaned as I felt my orgasm build. I put constant pressure on her head and she took hint. Hayley buried her face against my pelvis, taking my cock into her throat and I came hard.

"Ahh, yess" I groaned as my cock erupted into her. Hayley moaned as I came and happily swallowed what had to be my largest load in years. She sat back on her heels and eased me out of her mouth with and audible pop.

"Did my Sir get what he needed?" She asked, staring at me with those piercing eyes.

"Yes indeed my Muse. You were excellent" I praised, lifting her to her feet.

We got out of the shower, dried off, and Hayley spooned into me under the bed covers, neither of us bothered to get dressed.

"Best night ever Sir. Thank you." She whispered.

"Anything you need, my Muse." I replied.

"More like tonight please" she begged, wiggling her beautiful backside against my groin.

I playfully slapped her ass.

"Owwie" she giggled.

I massaged her to sleep as I planned the next days photo shoot. I would have to see what she could truly take and still enjoy.

To be Continued.

12