The Backyard of Earthly Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueDanym
SueDanym
825 Followers

Once she appeared to be accustomed to the large cock in her mouth, Ryan straddled the chair from behind and plunged his dick into her pussy. The men rocked back and forth, alternating. It reminded Anne of a seesaw, a very bawdy seesaw.

Kayla crooned as much as possible, with her throat was full of cock. Both men appeared to be intent on their rhythm. Anne felt herself getting more and more wet between her own legs and she could see that her husband was fully erect, again. She knew she must have been a terrible site with dried cum all over her face and grass in her hair. But, when Nick looked down at her, she could see his unadulterated lust. Anne looked Nick head on and gave her best come hither look.

Their imminent plans were interrupted by Kayla's rather loud orgasm. Anne and Nick popped the tops of their heads just over the stone wall again. Kayla's body was jerking madly. Ryan and Sean were groaning and Ryan gave in first. He halted his rocking and shouted out "Fuck!" It was clear that he was unloading cum into her pussy. Sean seemed to be taking it all in with wide eyes. Kayla had released Sean's dick from her mouth as she climaxed (Anne rolled her eyes at the amateur move), so he was left hanging. After Kayla gathered her wits, she told him to "come inside me from behind," and he moved back to her cunt. It took but a few strokes and he paused while his body shook from the tremors of his own orgasm.

The three on the chair collapsed on each other. Kayla was on her side with her knees drawn up to her chest. Anne could see the cum mixture drizzling out of her pussy. Ryan had his knees on the ground and his head on her shoulder. Sean was similarly situated, but from behind and had his head on her hip. The trio took several minutes to compose themselves, while Anne and Nick sank back down to the grass.

A cell phone started to ring on the side of the pool. Kayla announced, "It's me, I'll get it."

Anne peeked back up and saw her saunter over to her phone, which was in the pocket of her sundress.

"Yes, I'm on my way now." said Kayla. She hung up and said, "Guys, I have to get going."

Ryan groaned, "Shit, we just got started."

"Do we have time for a quick dip in the pool?" said Sean.

Kayla replied, "I can't get my hair wet, but I can wade into the shallow end."

Ryan and Sean stood and both took running jumps into the deep end of the pool. They surfaced while laughing and swam to the opposite end. Kayla had eased herself down the steps and Anne frowned as she imagined the cum seeping from Kayla's pussy into the pool. Perhaps, she thought to herself, she could have the pool cleaners make an extra trip out this week. On the other hand, the pool was big enough that the semen would easily be diluted.

After spending several minutes frolicking in an asexual way, the three emerged from the water. They dried off with their own towels and re-dressed. Grabbing hands, the three walked up the hill and around the side of the house. As the young lovers exited, the old lovers were left still hidden in their own yard.

Anne and Nick faced each other. "Wow, our back yard has seen a lot of action lately." said Anne.

"Maybe we should start charging by the hour. We could post a sign with the rates." Nick joked.

Anne looked at Nick and he returned the stare, trying to gauge her mood. When he leaned over and kissed her semen covered face, he knew he had guessed right as she grabbed his head and pulled him down. She straddled him through a chorus of clanking tent stakes and leaned over to whisper in his ear... "Let's head up to the bedroom," she said, provocatively.

"Shower first," said Nick, with no room for argument. Anne felt her pelvis contract with his directive, and she knew there was more fun in her immediate future.

They stood, shaking their heads in amusement and started to walk towards the house "Ryan really should have turned off the sound system. Maybe I'll call him and tell him to come back," Nick said while "Boombastic" played in the background.

As if on cue, Ryan came tearing around the side of the house at a full run. He froze in place as he saw Anne and Nick walking away from the fireplace and around the pool. It was as if time paused as the three people stared at each other. Ryan's mouth dropped open as he realized that Anne and Nick must have seen the sexual interlude that he had just shared with Kayla and Sean.

Nick stepped in front of Anne to shield her from Ryan's widely open eyes, but Anne stepped back around him. No one said a word. They just looked back and forth at each other, and reviewed their options.

Finally, Anne gulped, "Ryan, what if we all pretend this never happened. Nick and I will never speak of this to anyone as long as you can promise the same about what you may have seen here the other night.

"Deal," replied Ryan after taking a deep breath, staring at the handcuffs.

"I think you should leave now," said Anne.

Ryan didn't even hesitate before he turned around and high-tailed it out of the yard. He and his parents were supposed to come for dinner this weekend. Anne anticipated an awkward evening. For now, she just wanted to head inside and take a shower. The day was still young, and there was plenty of time for more kinky fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks to my husband, "Nick," who has given me so many great "kinky days off."

SueDanym
SueDanym
825 Followers