The Bad Boys Club - First Quarter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We said it. After we all did, she said, "We women have all gotten to know each other, but we will introduce ourselves to you and then we will have each of you introduce yourselves to all of us. I am Janice and that red headed little boy is Bruce. Even though he has a receding hairline, he acts like he is 11, at best, and needs to be helped to grow up. Plus, I have fantasized spanking him for years now. I got to do it once at last winter's retreat, and I have been fantasizing about doing it again, and again, and again, ever since. My gut tells me Bruce liked it too."

Bruce was hardly little. He was a little taller than Janice with large biceps and wider at the shoulders. One thing about men going to CFNM parties is that we all kept ourselves in good physical condition, because the guys who let themselves go stand around naked alone and never get laid.

But Bruce now made a huge mistake. He asked if she wanted him to say something in the way of an introduction. The women froze and looked at Janice.

She said, "Boy, nobody asked you to speak. I will be somewhat lenient, because you were polite, but I just said that trying to take over or dominate would result in a spanking. Walk over to that sawhorse, stand in front of it, drop your pants and boxers, if you are wearing any, and then bend over the horse. Place your chest on the padded area and your hands on the sides of it."

He started to say, "Oh, Jan, real..." and she said, "That just earned you five more, big boy."

He knew better than to do anything but follow orders. He stood up and walked over to the front of the horse. He then faced it and let his pants drop. She was right, he had gone commando. Janice told him to place his chest on the padded bar and his arms on the sides. She also said that this time, she was not going to tie him down. He did as told and bent over the horse, and all of the women commented on his delightfully round, meaty ass and thighs. Janice told him that instead of counting out the ten he was going to get, he had to say. "Thank you maam," followed by "I will obey orders."

I watched intently. My dick was at full staff, and it was as hard as it was when I was 16. I simply could never remember having wood like this in years. It was an oak tree in my pants. The delay until it was my turn was driving me nuts.

Janice said, "I just happened to bring my hairbrush from home, and I will be using it." All three other women looked at their purses as if to say that they had theirs too. "I will be kind and make the first two relatively mild to warm you up, but the rest will be full throttle. Now what do you say?"

He said, "Thank you maam, I will obey orders."

Slap, - "Thank you maam, I will obey orders."

Slap -"Thank you maam, I will obey orders."

Now a real crack followed by "Yow" and then "Thank you maam, I will obey orders."

Some of the women laughed at the "Yow." None of us guys did, but I let out a small sigh. Janice said, "Push your ass out. I need a better target." He complied and she directed two quick whaps at his right sit spot. He yelped again. Janice smiled.

"Thank you maam, I will obey orders," he said both times. But there was a bit of sniveling.

She kept it up for ten more times, even though that was four more than she said. She knew he was smart enough not to complain. She alternated her paddle first on the vertical smile, then on the right sit spot and then the left. One through ten, each blow was fast and hard. Each "Thank you maam, I will obey orders." had a bit more ouch to it, and he had trouble keeping up with the spanks. Some times the thank yous were coming as the next blow was vibrating his ass cheek. I watched it carefully. Her paddle never hit anything but round, meaty bottom cheek or center cut butt.

She had him say thank you again while his pants were still around his ankles, and then told him to pull them up and directed him to his seat. She also told him that the hair bush was her grandmother's, and that whenever he saw it on her nightstand from this point on, he should understand that his ass had a date with it. It's sole purpose was making his ass sing.

He wasn't quite crying, but there were tears in his eyes. I did notice that when he stood up, Bruce was fully erect, and on his way back he had to shove his hand in his pocket to cover up the boner, like we all did from time to time in 9th grade. I think the other guys saw it too, and I could see Janice did as well. She patted on the ass playfully as he walked back and said, "Good boy. This is going to be fun."

The rest of the boys now got the point, and we shut up, and we lost in our own thoughts. I pretended I didn't understand why I was sporting wood, and why I was so fascinated by the paddling Bruce just received, but I really knew I was already fantasizing being over the saw horse, and that I wanted to be tied to it. And when I saw Bruce had boned up too, I started thinking that I was not the only closet spanko in the group.

Jill, a short blond with large breasts and wide hips spoke next. She pointed and said, "That dark haired boy there is still nine or ten years old and he too needs to grow up, plus I know I will enjoy spanking him. Oh yeah, his name is David." David was nicknamed Barney Rubble since he had that same kind of short fireplug body. When I looked at them I thought that they were a couple who would have looked right at home at a PTA meeting. She went on to say that he had a big meaty bottom that she loved to bite, but now she was going to let her palm and paddle do most of the biting. She also told him that this was the start of a long term relationship that would introduce him to all sorts of spanking toys.

Teri, a cute young redhead with gymnast's body, introduced her boy Larry saying that before he went bald and shaved the rest off, his hair was black, proof of which you will all see in a few minutes." Larry was slightly taller than Teri, and he also had a tight, toned gymnasts body. They were both in their late 20s. They had in fact met in the gym, and I found out later that they owned three health clubs. She turned to him and said, "And yes, I get turned on by the thought of disciplining you. Besides it being truly good for you because it will make you grow up, it will also be good for you because just the thought of you naked and tied up and dancing and singing to the beat of my paddles gets me really horny. So while your ass is turning red, think of what will happen to my pussy. I will be fucking you raw. Expect that while this may be the first time, it's not going to be the last time your ass will be red and sore. If you're lucky, it will be three times a week. This is just the start of a new relationship between you, me, and a paddle. But I can also promise you that the more you get spanked, the more sex you are going to get." Larry had to adjust himself in his seat. I couldn't tell if he was squirming because he was afraid of the paddle or if had gone to full mast like I had because he liked what he heard.

Finally Sara said, "The salt and pepper haired boy is Chuck. He is 11 and needs all of the discipline my arm can handle, so I will be asking for all of you to help me. Speaking of the salt and pepper hair you will see in a few minutes, but I should have shaved it all off, since he is clearly not old enough to have it. It will go when we get home. Like Teri said, you are going to have lots of time under my paddle. You can expect a daily discipline session while the kids are away, and I see no reason for you to be clothed in our house until they get home." While I was still trying to deny it to myself, I knew I was excited about the prospect of being nude and having a lot of sex for the next three weeks until the kids got home. The excitement of the daily discipline thing was pushing its way into my brain, even though I kept pushing those thoughts away.

Janice spoke again, "Ok boys, it's time for the strip down game, and this is when you will introduce yourselves to us, but not by words. We will get to know you very well as each article of your clothing comes off. You boys stand on the risers over there in front of your names. Now we are going to sit here and very comfortably play strip poker. The woman with the winning hand will tell her husband which article of his clothing he must take off. The husband of the woman with the losing hand will get to pick the article of his clothing he takes off. We love playing strip poker when we know that we cannot lose." Even though she said that the loser's husband could choose which article of clothing he took off, we knew that we had better take off our bottoms before our tops. Or at least, I did.

Sara now spoke. "This is the kitchen round. Once you have lost all your clothes, the game becomes spank poker. I am assuming that you boys followed the mandatory three articles of clothing rule?" We all nodded.

She continued. "If you are naked and your wife wins the hand, she gets to put you over the pommel horse and give you five swats, and then you must tell her how you disappointed her in the kitchen. And if you are naked and your wife loses the hand, she gets to put you over the pommel horse and give you five swats, and then you must tell her how you disappointed her in the kitchen. If you answer is good enough, you go back in line. If not, five more swats in that round. So ten is the maximum in the first round. Nothing to it. The second round starts with ten and goes up another ten if you don't get it right. The rounds will continue until your wife believes you have learned your lesson. So enjoy the strip poker game while it lasts, and the rest of the night is all spanking games."

Janice added, "We all agree that you boys are well endowed, and you will embarrass your wife if you are not boned up. So make sure that once you dick is on public view, we see you at your finest."

The women had been drinking since they got to the woodshed, and now they were pleasantly buzzed. Jill Yelled out, "So you boys better shove your hands in your pants and start stroking right now."

Jill won the first hand, and Teri lost it. So Jill instructed David was to drop his pants which he did revealing a pair of flannel boxers. She said to David, "I don't see those boxers pup tenting. I told you to shove your hand inside those boxers and start stroking right now. When you lose those boxers, I better see your whole head and none of your foreskin."

Larry had on a sweatshirt and a t-shirt that only went to his waist band a pair of khaki shorts, which told everyone that he had gone commando. As soon as the game started, he had popped the top button on them and had shoved his hand inside and was stroking madly. When he was told to take of something, he just let his pants drop down.

Teri smiled and said, "Move your hand."

He did and she said, "Very nice bone, son. See I told you - black pubs."

The rest of the women agreed and complimented Teri on what they called her dick. Jill however muttered that she should have shaved him. "Nice dick, she said, "but I could have seen it better without the jungle." There was general agreement that all of us would have to shave when we got home and that we would have to stay that way until we had proven we were adult enough to merit pubic hair.

Janice won the next round, and Bruce let his pants drop down. We had all sort of seen his dick a bit when he was being spanked but we really didn't realize the magnitude of it until he stepped out of his pants. I'm a big boy with just about 8 thick inches, but Bruce beat me by a good 2 inches. Sara said that Janice could have that whenever she wanted and that she got dibbs on him first tonight. Teri said that they could play cards for him later on after the first round of spankings.

Janice said, "All three of you can have him, if not tonight, then tomorrow or Sunday. Now turn around Bruce. Let's see that butt of yours."

He did and the women were amazed that most of the red was gone. Janice said, "That is why we have to paddle these bad boys all evening and night. Unless they are going to have difficulty sitting all next week, they will not remember to behave.

Teri said, "Oh, that is such a shame. It's going to be a difficult job, but I am up to it."

Jill laughed and said, "They better be up to it as well, especially when I want to jump on a cock and fuck it raw."

They laughed and went back to the game. Sara had lost the hand. My turn to drop my pants. Sara had made me wear an old jock strap that I have worn to other parties. She likes it on me for strip downs because it's just a bit small and when I bone up my dick head and part of the shaft sticks out over the waist band. When she saw it, Janice said that I gave Bruce a run for his money, and Sara commented on how nicely his balls filled up the pouch.

As they were playing the ladies were chatting and drinking. Most of the chatter revolved around the different ways that they wanted to discipline us. So first of all, they were comparing our asses and what they intended to do to them. but there was a good deal of chatter around our various other attributes. During one hand, there was a discussion about whether it was more fun to jerk off a circumcised or an uncircumcised penis, which led to Sara offering my uncircumcised up for comparison and Janis offering up Bruce's circumcised one. They said that later on each of the women could use one hand to jerk off the uncut one and her other hand for the cut one. Teri said that we also need to do the same with David and Larry to see if size makes any difference. But that was a really good game for later on in the evening after we had already cum several times, so that we would last longer.

During one relatively long hand, they just talked about the different ways they wanted to fuck us. They all agreed that after the first spanking session, they would lay us down, sit on our dicks and after we came, it was our responsibility to go down on them and lick the platter clean. And no, we couldn't spit. They said that the cum came out of them, and it should go back into them. They then said that when our asses were finally really red and hot, they would tie us to the metal chairs and do reverse cowgirl on us. They went through a bunch of other scenarios, and it was clear that we were going to be cumming a lot tonight.

Listening to it, I felt like a piece of meat, but it was really sexy. I felt bad for guys who would never know what it was like to cum so many times that you thought your dick was going to fall off. I thought most guys would not get it, and to tell you the truth, I don't get it, but I finally acknowledged that wanted to be spanked as much as Sara wants to spank me. The sex is actually just a welcome cherry on the top.

The game got really serious when Larry was fully naked and the rest of us had on nothing but our shirts. A women from the inn walked in with a boom box and asked if they were ready yet. The women then looked at each other and told her that she had perfect timing. Janice said that even if some of us had tops, all our asses were already bare and ready to go. They got up and put the chairs in a circle. We waited to see what they had in store for us.

"Ok, said Janice, "We are going to stop the strip down for a little game of musical chairs. We will be sitting in our chairs in this circle and you boys will be walking around in front of us as long as the music is playing. When it stops, the woman next to you will put you over her knee. When you are all positioned properly, the music will come back on, and we will spank you until the music stops again."

Jill said, "As you are walking around us, think of all the times that you sat in your chairs watching sports and drinking beers while we worked around the house. Think of it really carefully the next time you might want to do that while we are cooking or cleaning."

So we all lined up sideways in front of our wives. Sara had to turn me the way she wanted me and patted me on the ass and smiled. When we were all standing in the positions desired, the woman turned on the music. I noticed that we all had hard dicks bouncing against our stomachs, and then the music stopped. Teri grabbed me and strategically placed me over her lap with my hard dick rubbing on her thigh and my balls hanging between her legs. She then wrapped her left leg around both of my legs and put her right hand was on my neck. When we were all in place, the woman turned on the music again. Teri began by rubbing my butt gently and then slowly begin to increase the speed and power of the slaps. However, David was over Jill's lap and there was no gentle rubbing there. She was wailing on his ass as hard as she could all the while telling him all of the times he he sat around drinking beer while she took care of the kids and worked around the house. He kept apologizing, but it sounded like the more he did that, the harder she hit.

The music stopped and we were instructed to get up and reverse our paths so that next time the women could wrap their right legs around and spank with their right hands. No reason for their hands to hurt. It seemed to me that the music lasted a lot longer during the spankings than during the march around, because it did. The music came on, and we walked. As soon it stopped, I was pulled over Janice's lap. There was no gentle start this time, The spanking was as fast and really hard. Larry was over Teri's lap, he got a lecture about his behavior along with what sounded like a spanking for the ages. He was yelping and crying. Clearly his ass hurt. It was very red, but just like mine, and David's, and Bruce's, his dick was still absolutely rigid when we started to march again.

After your first CFNM party, you become pretty nonchalant about seeing another guy's hard cock, so it wasn't a big deal that we were all glancing at each other's. All four of us were harder than normal for two Viagra, and I think we all came to the same conclusion that we enjoyed being spanked. Having three other guys with me who were also into it made me less embarrassed about what I now realized was my fetish. I now accepted the fact that I liked getting my ass busted, and I was not alone in it.

Sara got me next, and I didn't know she had that kind of strength. She kept telling me to raise my ass as she wailed on on it. She didn't follow a pattern. She might hit my right cheek three times and my left twice followed by once on the right and five on the left. If she hit one area too often and I tried to squirm to protect it, she would push my hand away so that she could focus on that spot. She would tell me that if I was trying to protect it, it must be the right spot to spank, and then she would just slap the hell out of it. But her recitations of all my selfish acts that accompanied every whap might have gotten to me even more. When the time came for me to stand up, my knees were a bit wobbly but my woody was was not. He was rock solid. I don't think I really felt my next spankings.

They continued until each man's wife had had a turn spanking him, and some of us had two turns over our wife's lap. They then sent us back to our dais and had us turn around. They did something to evaluate who had the reddest butt, and then told us to come down and have a drink of water and that we could go to the bathroom if we needed to. I went to the bathroom just to see how red my ass was, and I thought it looked good that way. When I got back, Sara rubbed a bit of ice on my sore rear, and said that she loved me and that this was for my benefit, but there was more to come. All of the women were cuddling their husbands and telling them the same things.

So after Larry came back from the urinal, Janice said, "Ok, I think they are warmed up properly for the rest of the poker game."

So we went back on the risers and the strip poker game went back on. Jill won the next round so now David was also nude, but she would have to wait at least another round before she could spank him.