The Bad Boys Club - First Quarter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimAner
JimAner
133 Followers

However, since Larry was already nude when the hand was dealt, Teri realized that she would get to spank him if she lost. It was draw poker, so she threw away all her good cards to make sure that she did indeed lose. She was grinning all through the game, and when Jill looked at the cards Teri had gotten rid of, she knew what was up.

Teri said, "Oh shit, I lost. Oh, that is such a shame." She then laughed and said, "Ok, Larry, Now turn around so everybody can see your cute little butt that is far too pale, ever with musical chairs. It's time for your first real round. Now go over to that pommel horse where Bruce was and bend over and stick your ass out as far as it will go."

Janice said, "Wait a second, all you boys turn around." We did and she said, "How? They were bright red at the end of the spanking session, and now they are all just pinky. How do they do it? Ladies, we have a lot more work to do."

Teri said, "Yes, but it such fun, and rewarding work." This being the kitchen round, she had to take one of the implements that she could find in her kitchen. She picked a a shorter, plastic spatula. While she was doing that, Janice positioned Larry on the sawhorse and cuffed his wrists to the sides.

Having picked her instrument, Teri walked over to the horse and stood in front of Larry. She showed him the tool. The blade was not rigid. It vibrated when she swished it in the air, and she swished it several times in front of his face. She said, "You wouldn't know it, but we have one just like the one she had at home, so I can use it any time I like. Oh, and I will."

She then walked behind him and waited for about five seconds. Then she gave him no warning as she smacked the bottom of his left check. It made a loud crack and he yelped and jumped up, but his cuffs kept him in place. She told him to put himself back into position and shove his ass out as far as it would go. The she went left cheek, right cheek, left cheek, right cheek in rapid succession. He was howling and his feet were dancing, but she was relentless.

She said, "Now, you tell me what you did wrong in the kitchen that made you deserve that spanking?"

He said that he had left dirty pots in the sink to soak, intending to wash them in the morning but forgot to do it. She told him that was correct, but she was talking about not unloading the dishwasher like he promised. So he would be getting five more for the forgetting to wash those pots.

Janice asked if she wanted to reposition him so that he would be over the sawhorse and could have his legs cuffed too. But Teri said that she loved the dance, so this worked best for her. Then, without any preparation, she did him again. Five rapid fire spanks finishing up with a shot right in the middle of his vertical smile. On the way back, she smiled as she noticed that his dick was absolutely rigid. It was so much harder than it was before his spanking, so he must have liked his spanking. We boys noticed the same thing, and I was very aware of my own which jumped with each swak. Nevertheless, his red ass was fading already. By the time I got my turn, he would need it again. I knew that they were going to have to give us a lot more spankings to get where they wanted us to be, and for the first time I allowed myself the thought that I didn't mind that one bit.

Of course, Jill threw the game like Teri had done before. She had David turn around and show off his very big, muscular butt, and then she sent him to bend over the horse. His wrists were cuffed to it as she picked one of the big wooden spoons that had no give, but she did not do that with any great haste. She went through the process very dramatically talking about the various ways each one would hurt most. She finally announced that the large bowl on the spoon would be better (or worse) than the flat pizza paddles. She proceeded to give him five good ones. He confessed to not really helping out in the kitchen at all, which Jill said was true, but he also left glasses and dishes all over the house for her to pick up. Janice said that deserved an additional ten and the rest of the women agreed. Jill happily complied and laid spoon his rear with surprising power. By the tenth one, he was yelping and hopping from foot to foot. Every time he jumped, Jill told him to stand still and stick his ass back out. One time she walked over to reposition him and then gave him two extra hand spanks in the process.

The women noticed that he had tears in his eyes, but that his penis was a slab of steel just like Larry's was. They also noticed and commented on the fact that his butt was starting to pale again even as he walked back to his station. By now it was obvious to everyone that the women weren't the only ones getting sexual satisfaction from spanking their husbands. So when Jill said, "Oh nuts, we are going to have to spend the whole night paddling these boys. That is really unfortunate."

And when Larry piped up with, "That is really unfortunate," we all laughed.

I said, "Doesn't he get another ten for talking?"

Janice said that we all should, but we will get our in due course. "If we reward you guys with a spanking every time you talk out of turn, we will never get you to shut up."

Janice won the next hand and Sara lost it, so now all of us were nude. Janice announced. It's now all spanking, all the time, and they played the fastest game of poker in history. They were all cheating to try to lose. Sara won the hand with a pair of fives, and Janice lost. The women decided that they should do two at once to speed things up, so Bruce went back over the sawhorse while I was put into the pillory. Finally, I thought. My wrists and neck was put into a slot and then the top part came down so that I could not get out. My ankles were then also locked in place. Other then being tied in place in a bondage bed, it was my first time in what I think of as real bondage, and I thought that we would have to do this kind of thing more often. My ass was sticking out far, but unlike Bruce, I could not dance. The girls chose pizza paddles and both of us were sweating like crazy. I kept thinking "stop making me wait, let's do this." But I know Sara, and I know she enjoyed making me sweat.

The women had decided that round two had started so both Bruce and I got ten good ones to start. Both women had agreed to trading blows. Bruce got one, then I got one. I would hear a whap, and then I would feel a whap. I could hear Bruce getting his and yelping and I assumed that he heard mine. I confessed to pretending that I was too incompetent to do more than bring home pizzas or Chinese for dinner instead of learning how to cook, and he confessed to doing lousy cleaning and that he could do better. He got told that he wasn't just bad at cleaning, he didn't do enough, and I got told that he didn't do nearly enough cleaning either. So, we both got ten more. Then Jill and Teri said that they didn't think we were really contrite, and Janice asked Sara if she thought that they were really contrite, and she said no, so we got ten more.

The reason for Jill and Teri's request was that they had placed their chairs where they could watch the spankings, and then had their boys kneel down in front of them. The women threw their legs over their husbands shoulders and each woman pushed his head's into her crotch. Not that either man needed much encouragement. The boys were told "Use your tongues and hands to pleasure us and keep your off your dicks." All though my spankings, I keep hearing moans and lines like, "Yeah, there, yeah, use your fingers with your tongue, go deeper." My butt was feeling it, but my ball were ready to explode and my dick was leaking.

Jill and Teri watched the show, and when Sara and Janice decided that their arms were tired, they switched places. They also wanted to get back to spanking. David went into the pillory and Larry over the sawhorse. Teri went back to the spatula that she had used the first time, while Jill went with the pizza paddle. This is four times ten they announced. Janice and Sara brought over their chairs and sat down, and Bruce and I knew exactly where they were supposed to go. Now I got to listen to the spankings as I happily ate a hairy taco. I started with slow licks from bottom to top and then used my finger to massage the nubbin, and then my tongue and finger. Since those boys were getting forty, I knew I had plenty of time to eat to my hearts content. The taste, the smell and the feel of snatch drives me crazy with sexual joy. I love muff diving, and Sara says it is the one thing I do that makes her keep me around. My ass was on fire, but it felt good. I cannot explain it, but I was dripping like hell and just wanted to explode, and I was eager to get back on the pillory. I had been tied to beds before during parties so that the woman can climb on top, and now I started realizing that getting tied up turns me on too. More bondage and discipline for me. What a revelation. So far, this was the best party I have ever gone to, and I have not even cum yet.

These rotations continued until each of us had once session of 100 swats . Bruce and I were tied up when Jill and Teri took David and Larry somewhere. I couldn't see where because I was tied up and getting paddled with a pizza paddle, but I heard Teri say, "I'm going to fuck you now, lie on your back on this bed." Three seconds later I heard one "oh fuck," and then an "Oh, shit" and I knew both boys had each just cum. Actually I wondered how they lasted that long. Then I heard, "You made the mess in me, now I am going to sit on your face until you lick it all out."

Sara didn't finish my spankings. She unlocked my foot and head boards, grabbed my dick and said, "Just lie on the floor here on your back." I was glad that I didn't shoot when she grabbed my cock. I lay down on the floor and she straddled me cowgirl style. She slid my penis inter herself and leaned over and began to kiss me as I began to thrust into her but she was really directing the fucking. She slid up and down on my penis rather than me thrusting up. Damn my ass hurt, but again, it was really good, hot pain. I impressed myself as I lasted ten thrusts before exploding. She knew I had, but she continued fucking my dick for as long as it stayed hard. Having my dick continue to be rubbed after I came was excruciating. My dickhead is so sensitive. Then of course, she got up and straddled my face and made me eat my cum while I ate her out once again, and she busily rubbed my dickhead just to feel me writhe. Finally, she collapsed on top of me obviously having one hell of an orgasm herself. She shifted positions after a few seconds and we kissed and cuddled on the floor. After a while, she told me to lay on my stomach, and she got up and brought back some ice to rub on my ass. We cuddled again and made out for a while, still on the floor.

After some time, I cannot tell you how long, the other couples started to make their way back to the front of the room. The card table was now filled with snacks and cakes as well as bottles of wine for the women and water and soft drinks for us. Sara got a wet towel and wiped off my back from the dirt I picked up laying on the floor. They actually gave us water or soda and served us the food, and they rubbed lotion on their sore asses. However, they did make us clean up the area when we were done, which we did properly without complaining.

We asked if it was over, and if we were going to the main party and they replied, "No, this is just the end of the first quarter. Look at the table. We have just done the kitchen round. What is more, your asses are already turning pink and white. You have the rest of the games to play.

And Teri said, "I'm still horny. I have ten years of sexual frustration in my marriage, and I will be using this night to just to get started recovering everything I missed." And the rest of the women echoed her. I didn't look at the other guys, but I assumed it was the same with them. My dick twitched. All I could think was, bring it ladies. I've missed out of fifteen years of fun myself.

JimAner
JimAner
133 Followers