The Bad Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You need...” He echoed. She whimpered, not sure she could say it.

“I need your cock... John...” She moaned. He tightened his grip on her hips and yanked her onto his member. Emma threw back her head and moaned. She grabbed the leather of the couch as he bounced her roughly on her cock. Her tits bounced, or more rolled, as he thrusted in and out of her. He would never tell Jane, but her sister had a far larger and nicer chest than she did.

He told Emma that though. “Christ your body’s amazing. Jane doesn’t have tits like this.” He said, letting go of her hips with one hand and groping her through the tank top. She moaned appreciatively to him, bucking her hips with each thrust.

It was midnight when he’d found her, and 1:30 when he left her. She was in a similar state to the one he had left Jane earlier that night, passed out, filled and covered with cum, barely able to stand and coming down off multiple orgasms. He returned upstairs, still naked and leaving a fresh trail of semen dripping from his cock. He fell into bed with Jane, finally calmed down enough to sleep. She was still lying on her face, his spunk running out of her. He pulled her up against him and snuggled her against his chest. Considering how Jane reacted when she walked in on him and Emma fucking, it’s a good thing that neither of them knew about the short affair he had had with their mother.

John knew that with time, and some unsatisfying partners, they both would come back to him. Jane would probably even tell him that it was okay if he fucked her sister. John Still wasn’t sure if he would take her back or not. He’d fuck both of them, for sure, but he had new conquests in mind. He finished masturbating and headed for the shower to clean up.

He took a long hot shower. About fifteen minutes in there was a knock at the door. Josh’s voice came from the other side. “Hey... uh.. Can I grab a towel from the closet in there?” He asked. John smiled to himself. He thought the boy was shy and, finding it endlessly cute, wanted to tease and play with him.

He had a lot of ideas. “Yeah, come on in.” He called out. The door opened and bumped into the wall, before clicking shut again. John closed one eye and rub it gently. His cock twitched to life, still hanging down but growing slightly. When he heard the closet door opened he called out “hey, while you’re there can you grab me a towel. I got soap in my eye.”

There was a pause before Josh squeaked out a shy. “Y-yeah. Of course.” The boy came up to the frosted glass door of the shower. It didn’t do that great of a job hiding much more than a little detail here and there. They both paused for a moment. “You want me to just leave it here?” Josh began to ask. Before he could finish John swung the door open. He stood unashamed of his nudity as steam rolled out into the bathroom. The boys eyes were instantly drawn down, his face turning a dark shade of red.

John smiled. “Thanks kid.” He said. He took a step closer to the stationary boy, and grabbed the towel from his hand. Josh was wearing a plain white t-shirt and a pair of tight black shorts. The slight bulge that had formed was easy to notice in them. The boy finally pulled his eyes away and nodded. He turned on his heels and quickly left the bathroom. It was the first time John had seen the boys ass so clearly. The shorts were just tight enough to perfectly define it. He laughed to himself. He knew where he had seen that bedroom before.

The rest of the day was uneventful. He ate with the family, swam some, and rested. Nothing much. By the end of the day, however, he was starting to get shaky. He needed to be inside someone soon or he would burst. John laid in bed, stroking his cock with one hand while typing on his phone with the other.

Josh was sitting in his room, relaxing on the couch by his bed to be specific. He was spread out, wearing nothing but a tight pair of boxer shorts that hugged his ass ‘divinely’ as one person had put it. He was playing with his phone absentmindedly. All he could really think about was what he had seen that morning. Uncle John in the shower, his massive member. It was all he could think about all day.

“1 new message on reddit.” Popped up on the top of Josh’s screen. He finally was able to focus. It was strange, he hasn’t posted or even commented in more than a week. He tapped the notification. His face went white as a ghost. “I wonder how mommy and daddy would react if they knew what you’ve been posting Joshy.” It read.

His heart pounded. When he had first started posting on his birthday he had worried, but that had faded with time. His fingers flew over the keys as he responded. “Who are you? How do you know my name? What do you want?” He asked in quick succession.

For several painful minutes there was no reply. Finally his phone buzzed. “I want what you promised in your username Josh.” The message started. “I’m going to bang you like a drum. And there is nothing you can do to stop me.”

/u/BangMeLikeADrum was the name that Josh had been using on Reddit since he turned 18 to post tantalizing naked pictures of himself to the delight of many horny men. One of them being his uncle John. Unknowingly Josh had worked his way into John’s deepest fantasies. For the past year since he had discovered him John had longed to meet the perfect little teenage femboy in a dark alley where he could brutalize him. The mysterious boy had often described his rape fantasies to those who commented on his posts. Soon they would both have what they so desperately wanted.

Another message came through to Josh’s phone. This time it detailed instructions, which Josh was going to follow to the letter. First he stripped down naked and began masturbating. “You are not allowed to cum.” The instructions stated.

John got dressed and headed outside. The air was cold, and he was wearing clothes. He grew hard just imagining how freezing it would be for the boy. He headed out into the backyard, which was rather large, and hid behind the shed. He kept an eye out for his plaything. 20 minutes passed before Josh came out of the backdoor. Just as instructed he was wearing nothing but black high heels, black stalkings, white panties with little pink bows on each side, and pearl necklace.

The necklace was fake. Josh doubted that whoever it was he was about to encounter would notice. Well, he would have if he was able to focus on anything but his freezing extremities for more than five seconds. As he had been instructed, he walked to the shed, the darkness making it almost impossible to see farther than a foot in front of him. He stood there, facing the house, for almost five minutes. The timing had been very specific, and Josh didn’t want to wait out in the cold air. He decided that his rapist wasn’t going to show himself.

As he started to walk back to the house John jumped out and grabbed him. Josh shrieked in genuine surprise. His shriek was muffled by John’s massive hand. The first thing the boy noticed about his mysterious attacker was just how massive he actually was. He had more than a foot on the petite teenager, and was far more masculine. Josh whimpered, but his cock had never been harder. He heard a zipper drop and felt a hard hot shaft slap against his back. It almost hurt. When his attacker rested his cock against Josh’s back, the tip nearly reached his shoulder blades. “What the fuck...” Josh whispered into John’s hand.

The mysterious man scooped Josh up with one arm and held him against his chest. Josh let out a moan, and quickly followed it with another when the tip of John’s cock pressed against his asshole through his panties. His legs stuck out over John’s arm, while his right arm hung over John’s shoulder. “Fuck...” Josh mumbled. He reached down, wiggling his butt and yanking on his panties until he had revealed his asshole to his assailant’s member.

Josh’s hole accepted uncle John’s stiff member with ease, more than either expected. Josh let out a low moan, wiggling in John’s arms. He pushed back against John’s massive chest, reaching back and grabbing his head with one hand. John began to thrust up and down, bouncing him up and down on his monster shaft. He moaned as John grunted in his ear. They both had wanted this for so long.

John slowed down and stopped. He lifted him off his cock and spun him around so that he was facing him. Before the boy could see his face he pressed his head down into his neck and lowered him onto his member. Josh moaned into into his dearly loved attackers neck as the fucking began again. Josh wrapped his arms John’s shoulder and neck, and wrapped his legs around his waist.

Josh came suddenly. His whole body shook as he came. The panties he had been wearing got wet as he shot off inside of them. His hole spasmed and pulled on John’s cock. He groaned. It had been too long, he was desperate for a good orgasm, and came inside of the boys ass. He groaned and grunted as he held the moaning boy down against his cock. When he finished he let out a satisfied sigh and dropped him.

Josh fell off of his attackers cock and onto the ground. He spun and landed on his hands and knees. He tried to push himself up, but was weak and fell back down onto his face. He moaned and fidgeted as cum leaked out of his now destroyed hole. John watched the boy happily. He loved the way he wiggled, and shivered. After a moment he zipped up his pants and headed inside. A few minutes after that the boy had regained his faculties enough to get up and sneak back inside.

He cleaned himself up and sat on his couch. That was tough with how bad his ass hurt from the fucking, so he laid in bed instead. He was naked, and thinking about the mysterious man who had fucked him out by the shed. He also thought about his encounter with uncle John, in the shower. Both were over six feet tall, with massive cocks. The odds of that, he knew, were very low. Unless of course they were the same person.

He wasn’t certain, but there was little risk in checking. He grabbed his phone off the couch and sent a message to his secret admirer. “That was fantastic uncle John.” It read. “Next time tho... just knock on my door.” He giggled to himself, giddy at the idea of having uncle John, the man he’d desired since he understood his desires, come in his room in the middle of the night to use him. He really was a slut, and that was all he should be used for.

John slept soundly that night, free from his immense need to cum, for now at least, and had secured a hole to fall back on. That meant that he could go after other Conquests without fear. He knew Josh was a slut, and even if he caught john fucking his mom or sister, he wouldn’t mind, not enough to stop putting out at least.

He didn’t see the message until the morning, well after Josh had left. He was left alone with just Sam, as Josh and Kylie both had classes to go to. Sam didn’t work, and John only went in when he felt like it. The boss lady wasn’t going to fire him, she liked him too much for that.

Sam laid out by the pool all day in hopes of John making his way out to find her. Now that the kids were gone she thought she might have the courage to spread her legs for him. To make sure that she found that courage she drank several glasses of wine in the time leading up to him coming out.

She sat by the pool in her skimpy black bikini, with a glass of wine in one hand, a sun hat on and sunglasses. She was quite the picture of beauty. When John came out he couldn’t hide his erection. Not that he tried. He came up and sat down next to her in another chair. “You mind?”

“Not at all.” She said before downing the rest of her wine. Seeing his cock brought back even more good memories of her wedding night. Of all the fun they had had before he stumbled off to his own room to retrieve her husband. John laid down on the chair, resting his hands behind his head. He knew she was checking him out, but he refused to act on it.

John still had a modicum of respect for Dan and his marriage. He’d more than happily fuck Dan’s teenage son and daughter. He’d seduce them, initiate in every possible way, but he wouldn’t seduce his best friends wife. That didn’t stop him from flirting with her, showing off, and checking her out. That wasn’t too bad.

He and Sam sat around in the sun for a little while, talking and laughing. By the time John went inside Sam was certain of what she would do. But before she did that she would masturbate on that deck, where John might see her.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully. When everyone had eaten and gone to their respective bedrooms, John went to his closet. He sat against the wall, with all the lights off, listening. He heard the shower start. Kylie liked to take her showers at night, he had noticed. He pulled the duct tape away and peaked through the glory hole when the shower shut off.

She came out of the shower and into her room, still dripping wet. She didn’t bother to put on a towel, barely bothered to dry off. She was playing some music and quietly singing along. As she dried off he stroked his growing member. She danced over towards her closet, fat ass shaking delightfully. That was his cue.

Kylie bounced up towards her closet. She wanted to wear something loose and comfortable to bed. She had tried sleeping naked once but her parents had yelled at her for it. She grabbed a pair of panties, and a loose fitting USC shirt, before pushing aside a dress to find her shorts.

She gasped and dropped her clothes. There was a cock sticking out of the glory hole her boyfriend had asked her to cut between the closets. It wasn’t just a cock, it was massive, easily the biggest she had ever seen.

“Holy shit...” John heard muffled through the wall as he felt kylie’s soft hand running gently over his shaft. He grunted happily against the wall, which drew a little giggle from kylie. He felt her warm mouth take the tip of his dick into her mouth. With some effort she managed to take the whole thing into her mouth. She was very proud of that accomplishment.

Sucking a big cock was nice, it was one of her favorite things to do in fact, but it wasn’t nearly enough for her. She desperately wanted more. She didn’t even care that what she wanted was a cock attached to her uncle John. All she knew was that she wanted more. She pulled the cock out of her mouth and kissed the head before standing up. She whispered into the thin wall, knowing he would hear her. “I’ll be in in a second.”

John smiled and pulled his cock back through the almost too tight hole. He sat down on the bed and stroked his wet cock. After a few minutes Kylie opened the door, letting in the light for a moment. She had gotten dressed but as soon as the door was closed she started to correct that.

John watched, his eyes adjusted to the low light. He liked what he saw even better than when he saw it through the glory hole. She came over to him and began sucking his cock again. She only did that for a moment before standing up and kissing John. He noticed how forward she was being with great appreciation.

She straddled him, holding his cock in one hand, guiding it into her. He held her hips as they kissed, keeping her steady. “Fuck...” she moaned as she slid down onto the tip. A few inches of the shaft slid in and she swore again. “You’re so big...” she let out a soft moan.

For the next five minutes she slowly slid her way down onto his cock. She almost had the whole thing in when a crack of light came from the door. John and Kylie turned as the door opened, letting out a creaking sound. Sam stared at them for a second. She quickly stepped in, shutting the door behind her. “Kathrine what are you doing?” She asked in a hushed but clearly angry tone.

Kylie’s face turned bright pink. It was never a good sign when her mom called her by her full first name. She flicked the lights on. “Mom... I...” Kylie covered herself and slipped off of John’s cock. He was still completely hard and the friction drew an unintended moan. She covered her mouth to muffle it.

“Go to your room young lady. I’ll talk to you later.” She glared at John as Kylie left, grabbing her clothes on the way out. “I need to talk to you first. This is completely unacceptable behavior...” Kylie shut the door behind her and sulked into her room, getting dressed again.

As she wondered what they were talking about she remembered the glory hole in between the rooms. She shut the lights off in her room and got down on her knees to peaked through the hole. She pressed her cheek up to the hole and watched.

She could see her mother facing Uncle John who was still sitting on the bed. This close she could clearly hear what they were saying. “You can’t just fuck my daughter John she’s a kid.”

“She’s 19. You’d fucked plenty of guys by 19 hadn’t you?”

“That’s not the point...” her mom said almost meekly.

John interrupted her. “So what is? Are you saying I can’t fuck her cause you’re jealous?” Kylie almost gasped, but she covered her mouth in time to silence it.

“What? That’s ridiculous.” She said, sounding inauthentically angry. John stood up, his cock poking her in the stomach.

“What were you doing in my room Sam?”

She stared at him for a second, stammering quietly. “I... I heard a...”

John cut her off again. “Bullshit. You don’t wear that kind of lingerie to bed. Be honest with me Sam.”

Kylie pulled away from the glory hole, still able to hear the two of them talking. She headed over to her bed. She tried to rationalize what was happening with her mom and uncle John. There was no way she was there to fuck him. She would never cheat on her dad.

After a few minutes laying in bed she heard something coming from the other side of the wall. Eventually her curiosity got the best of her and she had to go look again. She peeked through the glory hole, covering her mouth as she gasped.

Uncle John was kneeling on the bed, facing away from her. He was still naked, and bent over. On either side of him were a pair of legs hanging off the bed, shaking as he thrusted. Kylie was certain her mother wouldn’t cheat on her father, but who else could those legs belong to? Suddenly she felt very nervous, but at the same time excited.

She went back and forth for minutes as she watched the two fuck, never quiet able to see the womans face. She debated every possible option but none made sense, her mom would never cheat on her dad like that.

After several minutes she watched John pull out and stand up off the bed. He glanced over at the closet smiled and winked. He put his fingers to his lips before turning back around. He stepped to the side and Kylie was able to see what she was now certain was her moms ass.

He grabbed her ass and squeezed it roughly. He slapped her ass and she let out a little moan. “You want more baby or are you fucked out?” He asked, just loud enough for Kylie to hear.

After a few moments Kylie heard her mother moaning. “I’m... I’m fucked out.”

“Good girl. Now head back up to bed.” She rolled over and sighed happily. She sat up and Kylie saw her mothers face, confirming it undeniably. She got up and headed for the door, walking slowly, like she was drunk.

Kylie pulled her face away from the glory hole. Her cheeks were red. She couldn’t believe what she just saw. Uncle John fucking her mom, and... had she come to his room for that? Had her mom planned on cheating on her dad? Her train of thought was cut off by the massive member that appeared through the hole in her wall.

She stared at it for a second before John whispered. “Be a good girl and finish me off. I saved it for you.” Kylie shivered. His cock was wet and shiny from her moms orgasm. For the first time in her life she wondered what her mother would taste like.

Kylie closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and took the shaft first into her mouth then deeper into her throat. She expertly flicked her tongue over and around the head and shaft, tasting everything she could.