The Bad Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After less than a minute John groaned and came into Kylie’s mouth. He came a lot, but she swallowed it all, savoring the taste as much as she could. He pulled back out of the wall. “We’ll do this again tomorrow, except I’ll actually get to fuck you.” Kylie shivered. She was excited, and could hardly fall asleep.

The next day John was alone at the house with Sam again. He slept in late into the morning, satisfied from his late night fun with the two ladies of the house. When he got up he found Sam was out by the pool again. He went out to see her, wearing only the boxers he had slept in.

She was wearing sunglasses, but he could tell she was looking at him. She scowled a little as he approached. “John...” she started as he sat down next to her. She sat up a little bit.

“Let me guess..” John sighed as he leaned into the chair. “You want to talk about last night?” Sam nodded.

“What we did...”

John cut her off. “Fucked. We fucked.”

She nodded. “Yes, that... we can’t do that ever again...” she seemed nervous. “And... and you can’t sleep with Kylie either..”

“Was it not good for you?” He asked, cocking one eyebrow. He was well aware of how good it had been.

“No it’s not that. You were great I just.. I’m still married to Dan, and I love him..”

“I get it. A one time fling. Sneak into my room for a quickie.”

“I didn’t sneak into your room for a quickie... I just... I had a lot to drink last night and I made a mistake after I came in there to see what the noise was...”

“Sure..” John said sceptically. “I’m going to keep fucking Kylie though. Not much you can do about that.”

“I’ll tell Dan.”

“No you won’t.” John smiled and stood up. “Oh, and I’m going to keep fucking Josh too.”

“What?” Sam sat up completely now. “You’re fucking Josh?” John nodded.

“Kid’s a total cock slut. Both your kids take after you in that respect.”

“I’m not...” Sam started to say weakly, but John was already walking away.

Sam didn’t tell Dan that his best friend was fucking both their daughter and son, or the fact that she herself had gone into his room in the middle of the night. There was no way she could. So the five of them sat around the table eating and drinking. John drank a good amount, and as usual Dan tried his hardest to keep up with him.

He didn’t stand a chance. After dinner they all sat around talking as Dan became less and less coherent. Josh and Kylie gravitated to uncle John as he and their dad drank. They sat around, laughing and talking. She didn’t like it much but at the very least her kids were happy.

Dan passed out in bed a few hours later. He snored loudly, and likely wouldn’t wake up unless their was an earthquake. On the opposite side of the spectrum John had managed to stay coherent the whole time. At least relatively so. Around the same time Dan passed out everyone else made their way to bed. Sam laid awake next to her snoring husband, regretting what she had done the night before.

Despite that regret, when she thought about John, and what they had done, she couldn’t help but get wet. She shivered as she remembered him standing in front of her, his hard cock pressing lightly against her stomach. “We both know why you’re here.” He said.

She shook her head, making no attempt to back away. “I’m not...” he grabbed her ass drawing a little moan, and pulled her closer. John’s big cock was pressed between the two of them. She looked down at it.

She bit her lip. Suddenly all of that desire that she had outside by the pool that had left her when she saw her naked daughter flooded back. She looked back up and kissed him. He grabbed her and tossed her onto the bed roughly. She moaned when he climbed over her and ripped the fancy panties she had put on just for him down to her ankles.

She was so caught up in the memory she didn’t notice that John was in her bedroom, watching her. She finally noticed when he walked up to her side of the bed. She sat up with a start. “John?” She whispered. That was when she noticed he was naked.

He smiled at her. “He’s not going to wake up. Never does when he’s drunk.” Dan snored next to Sam.

She glanced between her husband and the man she had cheated on him with the night before. She ached with need for John, she enjoyed the night before more than any night she had spent with her husband. At the same time her conscious was telling her no. She couldn’t cheat a second time, third time really, with her husbands best friend. Even if he was the best she had ever had.

She was too busy contemplating the choice when she pushed the blanket back to reveal her nearly naked body. She didn’t notice what she had done until John was standing over her. His cock was in her face. She was so wet, her fingers were brushing against her clit as if they had a mind of their own. She couldn’t control her body anymore. It was all too tempting.

She opened her mouth and took John’s cock in her mouth, all while her husband was snoring next to her. He pushed it slowly in and out of her mouth. She loved the way it tasted, unaware of what that taste was, loved the way having it in her mouth felt. She fucked herself with one hand, using the other to grope her breasts. She pulled her bra off and began pinching her own nipples. She loved having her tits played with, even though Dan never did it.

The bed creaked as she adjusted, cock still buried in her throat. Dan didn’t notice. He was too drunk to wake up. After a few minutes John pulled out of her mouth and climbed into bed with her and her husband. He yanked her underwear down and pushed her legs open. She kicked Dan in the back. He let out a low grunt and continued to snore.

The bed shook as John fucked Sam. Her legs in the air, her hands digging into his muscular back. Her tits bounced as freely as she did while he was fucking her. She moaned and wiggled underneath her new lover.

Kylie and Josh watched the whole thing from their parents bedroom door, both silently masturbating. They knew about the others relationship with John. They had always been close with each other, Kylie was the second person Josh came out to, Josh was the first person Kylie told about losing her virginity, but they had never been as close as when they discovered their mutual obsession with uncle John.

That night, before John had found his way into their mother’s room, they had confronted him. They weren’t exactly mad at him, but neither did they expect to be laying naked together in his bed, panting and sweaty. After he had left, and they’d had time to recover, they decided to follow him, and the sounds coming from up stairs.

The pair watched excitedly from the dark hallway as John made their mother a whore, the same way he had made them both whores only a few minutes ago. They watched as uncle John fucked her in every way they could imagine, flipping her into a number of different positions, all while their dad slept soundly next to him.

When he was finally done with her, some thirty minutes later, he walked out to see the two watching him. “You liked the show?” He asked, smiling. They nodded. “Good. Now let’s get back to bed.” They walked back down to his bedroom, an arm around Josh and Kylie’s waists.

The three slept naked together, one snuggled under each of John’s arms. It was the best night of sleep any of them had gotten in a while. In the morning Dan left for work while Sam found her way into the sleeping pile. Around noon Dan left a message saying he was going on a last minute business trip for two weeks.

Those two weeks were the best for Samantha and her two kids. Sam didn’t like the idea that John was fucking her teenage kids, and would often think about it when John was fucking her. Soon, however, she began to associate the thoughts with the immense pleasure of sleeping with John, and it wasn’t too long before she found it just as arousing as she found John.

He moved into her room not long after Dan left on his trip, and not long after that Kylie and Josh abandoned their rooms to join uncle John and their mom. By the end of the first week the two had taken to calling John dad, or daddy, even when he wasn’t around.

In those two weeks all four adjusted to their new life style, never having to sneak around or hide anything. The first thing Dan saw when he got home was his son getting fucked by John while his naked wife and daughter watched, masturbating one another.

He didn’t like it, but there wasn’t much he could do. Sam, Kylie and Josh were all hooked, and in love with John, and he was hooked on them. The three were exactly enough to satisfy all his urges. Sure he still slept around a little, but not nearly as much as before, he didn’t need to. He was finally perfectly happy.