The Bad Girl's New Fuck-Toy

Story Info
The cheer captain gets seduced by the lesbian bad girl.
4.6k words
4.56
50k
104

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction- any similarities of names is purely coincidence. And yes, everyone in this story is above 18 years old.

* * * * * * * *

Nora Giovanni was the one of the most feared girls in school. Of course, the reason she was feared was mostly due to rumors, but every now and then, she liked to prove them true.

She was 5'6", had striking light blue eyes accompanied by a slightly crooked nose and small yet thick pink mouth. Her hair was jet black. She had piercings on her eyebrow, nose, cheeks and tongue. Tattoos were littered across her body, her gaze always a glare to anybody who dared to speak to her... and she was a player. Everybody knew she was also the biggest heartbreaker to exist in the history of our high school. Yet, no matter what kind of girl, woman, non-binary person with a vagina, whether they were a student or teacher, they all eventually gave in to her advances.

But why wouldn't they? From an objective point of view, not only did she have a good and firm pair of tits, but she also had toned legs for days, a taut stomach with another piercing, and a nice bubbly ass. Both guys, girls, and non-binary always stared at her when she worked out in the gym. She didn't give the people with dicks the time of day - her words - she only liked the ones with pussies.

To each their own, of course, I never minded the fact people liked her. I just hated the fact that almost every week, some poor person would end up crying their eyes out because of the fact Nora didn't want to hook up anymore or didn't want to be their girlfriend. It was so distracting from my studies to hear them hash it out in the hallway or in the middle of study hall.

That, and if they bugged Nora enough, it would get physical. She wasn't above giving someone an ass-kicking, no matter the gender. Especially when they harassed her.

I still never understood why, if they knew what could happen beforehand, why would they ever get involved with her if they knew she only wanted sex from them? My own friends and fellow cheerleaders have been victims to this... it annoyed me to no end to hear them reminisce about their days with Nora. About how Nora was so good to them in the sack - they never dove into details because I specifically asked them not to, being both straight and religious, I didn't want to hear it.

Like I said, I never understood why. Until, well, it happened to me.

My name is Genevieve, but my friends called me Gen for short. I had what my friends liked to remind me was called dick-sucking-lips, beautifully pink and plump accompanied on my face by my button nose and doe eyes. I stand at 5 feet and 3 inches, my bleached and blonde hair flowed down to the center of my back which curved out to my very plump ass. I had small A-cup tits, but that didn't keep the boys or male teachers from staring at my pear shaped body nonetheless. Especially when I wore my cheerleading outfit that showed off my thick thighs and toned legs... nonetheless, I was saving myself for marriage and couldn't be involved with any common pagan like that, so I rejected all their advancements. That all went down the drain when I saw Nora in a very... compromising position.

It was a Thursday. I had just gotten done with showering up after cheerleading practice and the school was borderline empty. I had been walking towards the exit on the main floor when I realized... fuck. I forgot my homework in my locker.

I walked back upstairs where my locker was, on the second floor, but the minute I made it onto the second floor... I could hear a distant sound that reminded me of crying. It sounded like it was coming from the fourth floor. Call it what you will, curiosity or kindness, even stupidity... but I wanted to know who or what the sound was coming from regardless of why.

I silently made my way up the stairs, not even breaking a sweat due to how much I worked out. And it was there, on the roundabout stairway to the fourth floor that I saw a thick girl against the stair rail, bent over with her face shoved into the wall by the famous Nora Giovanni.

My mouth hung open. Nora was pale in contrast to the ebony in front of her. Her arm's muscles were clenched as one hand of hers gripped onto the girl's hips while she repeatedly thrusted forward against her ass, while another pulled hard at the other girl's curls. Her toned stomach clenched and strained while her perky tits bounced from the way she was absolutely, for lack of a better word, fucking that poor girl with something that was strapped onto her hips and thighs.

The ebony squeaked and moaned aloud, her face unknown to me as she faced a different direction, "Oh, fuuuckk, Nora. God, you always pound me so good- ah!"

A slap rang through the stairwell as Nora slapped the girls ass roughly. "Shut the fuck up."

"Yes, I'm sorry mommy- OH!"

Another slap on her ass. "You can't hear, bitch?"

The girl whimpered. I moved slightly closer, as if hypnotized, wanting to get a closer look. I couldn't tear my eyes away. I had never looked at porn, I had never even kissed a boy... I knew how babies were made but this was an entirely different field. I couldn't help but find this fascinating. I clenched my thighs together as an unfamiliar feeling grew in my lower stomach. My heart was beating so hard, I could hear it in my ears.

I could see what looked like.. .a purple thing, going in and out of the other girl. What was that, I wondered.

I could see Nora's face, focused as her eyebrows were furrowed, her teeth biting down on her bottom as her eyes trailed up and down the girls body. Why would they do it somewhere so exposing? Didn't they know they could get caught??

Their grunts were loud, and the slapping of their skin was just as much. The whole scene was so dirty, filthy... I was stuck in place as my eyes trailed up and down Nora's whole being. She was the most enthralling part of this whole spectacle. I wondered if the girl's moans were exaggerated... was she really that good?

I took a step closer, but my foot slipped. I bit down on my tongue with a muffled squeal of pain.

When I looked up, I met her blue eyes. They were hooded, lustful, and smug. Her lips were tilted upwards in a smug grin. It was then I realized she had dimples, making her all the more alluring...

I gulped, suddenly regaining my composure and sanity before finally looking away and going back downstairs in a hurry. I got what I left in my locker and left before she could possibly catch up to me.

When I went home that night, I barely even spoke to my family as I made my way to my room. I laid in bed, contemplating and going over what I saw.

My sex ached as I thought about it over and over again. I had never felt this way before, never felt the intensity of an urge such as this to touch myself at the thought of someone else, let alone a woman.

I went over the bible verses about the sin of fornication in my head. About how this was God's temple...

Then her damned grin flashed in my head again. My hand snaked its way into my pajama shorts, hesitantly going under my panties... I always kept it shaven, feeling more clean when I did so.

I imagined Nora, her hands moving my hair from my shoulder to expose my neck. I imagined her lips softly kissing my jawline...

I gasped as I made contact with my vulva. It was already so slick from my sexual fantasies... I felt around, wondering what would feel good... I found a hotspot near the top, what my friends always stated was the one thing guys never found. The clitoris...

Nora's hands traveled to my waist, holding me tightly to her as she kissed my neck roughly, even going as far as to nibbling on the skin.

I whimpered, my fingers going down again towards my vagina. I inserted a finger, hissing at the way it stretched my never-penetrated hole. But the pain quickly faded since I was already soaked. I put in another finger, needing more...

Now she was pushing me onto a desk in a classroom, roughly unbuttoning my shirt in a hurry before swooping down to engulf one of my tits in her mouth.

I let out a moan, using the palm of my hand to rub against my clitoris as I roughly inserted and removed my fingers continuously. My other hand had wandered to my left nipple, pinching and twisting gently.

Nora suddenly turned me around, bending me over the desk, flipping up my skirt, and ripping off my panties. I sharply inhaled as she spanked me hard. "Who's ass is this?"

"Yours." I murmured as I chased my orgasm. My hips humped towards nothing as I writhed on my sheets.

"Come for me, slut."

"Oooh." I let out a pathetic whimper as I came hard on my hand. I could see how this was addicting... I pulled my hand out of my panties, panting as I licked my lips... the clear fluids on my fingers were... interesting.

I put my hand to my mouth. I smelled it and it was intoxicating. I hesitantly put my tongue on the juices, licking twice to make sure I could get a good taste...

I licked again, finding the taste rather sweet though tangy. I liked it. I ended up licking it all up.

I wondered if Nora would like the taste of it...

When I woke up, I got up with a groan before looking at the clock and realizing I was running late. I went over to the dresser in a hurry, looking through my clothes for what to wear. I discarded the panties from last night and decided to go commando and slip on some jean shorts and a tight and cropped undershirt without a bra. I put a cut sweater on top, where the front cut off just above my breasts. I slipped on some Air Forces. I didn't think twice about it, going down the stairs with only my phone and airpods in hand. I grabbed my bag off the table by the door, running out of the house and jumping into my car in the driveway.

I made it to school in record time. So far, I was relieved to not have seen Nora anywhere. Yet.

I was standing at my locker, getting books in and out when I closed my locker and jumped when I realized she was standing there. Her eyes raked my body up and down... I suddenly realized how compromising and revealing my outfit was.

"Wear that for me, princess?" Nora had on a ripped sleeveless jacket, wearing a sports bralette and joggers that hung loose on her hips. My eyes drifted to her strong biceps and abdomen...

I regained my composure. I scoffed, looking away as my cheeks heated. "Of course not."

"You dream of me yet?" She stepped closer. She reeked of cigarette and mint... a weird combination yet still an intoxicating smell. "Fantasize of me?"

My eyes flashed towards her. How did she know? I tried to cover up my reaction when she smirked at my wide eyes. "N-No! Just because I saw you in a very public place, where anybody could've seen you, doesn't mean anything."

"I beg to differ." Nora huskily whispered, reaching out to trail a finger up my thigh. I shivered, holding my breath. "If you want, I could show you what it feels like to be the other bitch..."

I shook my head, taking a step away. "I have class."

I didn't take another look at Nora as I walked past her, rushing towards my first period of the day.

That still wasn't enough to deter her, though. Anytime she laid her eyes on me, she smirked and blew me a kiss. It never managed to not fluster me, especially when my mind would flash back to her grin when I caught her yesterday.

I couldn't believe, even after catching her in the act only yesterday, that she was trying to make moves on me! Where was the girl from yesterday?

It was the end of the day. I was practicing some routines on my own in the gym, playing the song over and over as I wrote notes down about the choreography, trying to make sure I got the split just in time. Regionals were soon, and if I was going to whip the team into shape in time, I needed to get a song or two down.

As Cheer Captain, I was allowed in the gym after hours with the team, but I ended practice a little earlier than usual to have more time to myself to choreograph before being excused by the Gym Teacher at six.

I was writing down a note when I heard something drop from the far end in the gym. I tensed, looking over to see nobody. I was wearing spandex short shorts along with a tight spandex bralette and white sneakers, one of my usual practice outfits, and I felt a little naked as goosebumps spread across my exposed skin.

I swallowed my fear, straightening up as I went over to investigate. "Hello? Is anybody there?"

Nobody answered. I furrowed my brow, getting closer to where the noise came from. Another small rustle was heard from the closet with Gym Equipment. I crossed my arm, getting annoyed with the thought of some couple fooling around in there. "Nobody is allowed in the Gym besides me after school hours!"

The door was always prompted open, since it was one of those cursed doors that automatically locked. I had the keys alongside my gym bag on the bleachers in the Gym, but hadn't expected what Nora was capable of.

The lights were off in the gym closet, much to my confusion. I scoffed in annoyance, turning on the light from the switch outside. Much to my surprise, it was empty.

Suddenly, I felt hands on my shoulders as I was shoved harshly into the closet. I shrieked in surprise, tripping over a hoop and falling onto my hands. I heard the light switch click off, then a person stepped into the darkness as they closed the door behind them.

"No, no! Why would you-"

"'Cause I wanted you alone, cupcake." Nora's voice registered as I felt her presence near mine in the darkness, causing my body to still. My pussy immediately flooded with juices, despite my mind flooding with annoyance. Was she going to-

"Please, no, I don't-"

"Don't worry, I just want to talk." Her voice seemed teasing, as if she had something up her sleeve I didn't know about. I scowled.

"And why would I ever want to talk to you?" I asked, slowly getting up despite not being able to see everything clearly.

"Well, you don't have much choice in the matter right now." My eyes started to adjust to see Nora leaning against the shelf with many different sports equipment. "Tell me why you detest me so much when everyone else adores me."

"Maybe because you're a person who manipulates women to get in their pants."

"Oh, cupcake. I tell it like it is, they just don't like the listen." She had her hands in her sleeveless jacket, a lustful gaze aimed at me.

I crossed my arms, rolling my eyes. I can't believe I forgot my phone by the paper with my choreography note...

I went to the door, passing Nora as she merely stared me up and down, while I tried to open the door with no avail. The knob merely jiggled repeatedly, not budging at all.

I cursed under my breath. Nora's hands snaked onto my waist, causing me to sharply inhale as I tensed under her touch. I bit my bottom lip as her lips softly pressed against my shoulder.

"Your cheeks have been red since you saw me in here." She whispered, her breath hitting my ear and making me shiver. I shook my head, feeling lust overcome my senses...

"I'm straight-" My voice shook with doubt.

"Oh, shut the fuck up." Nora hissed as her teeth bit onto my neck's skin, making me let out a soft gasp.

"Nora." I begged, trying to pull away from her touch only to roughly press me against her front. Her hand went towards my neck, tightly gripping onto it as her other hand snaked under my shorts. I writhed in her grasp, grunting as I struggled against her. "Nora-"

"No panties? Why, you shouldn't have." Her hand traveled lower, making me squeeze my legs together in protest. I gripped onto her arms, struggling against her and shaking my head.

"Nora! I don't want- ah!"

She kicked my legs apart, making me falter and lean against the door in front of me as her fingers finally found their way to my clit. My mouth dropped open in shock as her finger rubbed against it, my brows furrowing upwards as my eyes shut tightly.

"God, you're so slick already. Makes me want to lap it all up."

I whimpered, my head falling back onto Nora's shoulder as her fingers went lower and rubbed at my vulva teasingly. "Noraa, don't-"

"Don't what? Huh?" She asked, taunting me harshly. I couldn't even form a coherent thought, her fingers teasing my hole as it ached to be touched. "Tell me, Gen."

"I-I- Ergh." I grunted, writhing against her for a whole different reason now. But I couldn't bring myself to admit anything to her now. "Stop."

"Fair enough." She hissed once more, fully relinquishing her touch from me.

I fell to my knees, gasping as I leaned against the door. I felt soaked, my legs shaking even as I sat on my heels. I was confused, on why she would actually listen to me. I looked at her as she took a step back, licking her fingers gingerly as she looked down at me with a raised brow.

"You taste delicious, you know." Nora whispered lowly, her voice giving me tingles that were sent to my core.

I swallowed deeply as I remained fixated on the sight, squeezing my legs together as I felt myself missing the feeling of her fingers on my sex.

"What's wrong? You look a little... frustrated, don't you?" Nora ran a hand through her hair, smirking at me while her eyes were half-lidded.

I moved my eyes away, noticing a slight bulge in her sweatpants. I frowned, focusing, before my eyes widened.

"Oh? You noticed?" Nora hooked her thumbs into her sweatpants, pulling it down so the dildo bounced out. She had tight boxer briefs underneath... It was the same color as yesterday, ribbed and beautifully lengthy. "I wore it just for you today, baby."

I shrank into myself, unable to take my eyes off it. Memories of yesterday flashed into my mind... would she have me like that by the end of the night??

A door closed in the distance. I blinked. I turned, realizing Miss Jules was back for the Gym Keys. "Miss- mmph!"

A hand covered my mouth, my body being dragged back by Nora before I could stand and bang on the door for attention and help. I grunted in frustration. Dammit!

"That damn kid..." I heard a distant murmuring. No! No! I'm here, dammit!

I kicked, trying to make noise. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I could hear shuffling, moving, the bleachers being put away.

"You want her to catch us here? Think of the rumors that'll spread of us, babe. Everyone will know..."

Her words haunted me. I stilled in her arms. Dammit, everyone would know. Satisfied, she let go of me. I cursed mentally, moving away from her and thinking how I could get out of her otherwise.

The Gym doors shut loudly. We were officially stuck here until tomorrow morning.

I stayed on my knees, trying to come up with a plan for something that could get us out of here before my parents reported me missing or something.

Nora kneeled beside me, smiling at me in a patronizing manner. She rest her head against the door, looking at me with a mischievous look in her eye. She had fixed her sweats again... "Looks like we're stuck for real, now, cheer captain."

I glared at her. "Is this what you do to all the women? Stick them in a closet with you just so you can have another notch on your bedpost?"

"Yep." She coyly responded. Her lips popped with the last pronunciation of her letter on the word.

"Why? There's so many other girls that'd love to be looked at by you, so, why me?"

"You put up a fight. Those are the ones I like to make crumble." She said it with a smug voice. As she said everything of course. With those words, it made me realize how every girl she 'conquered' had detested her in the past. Even if I hadn't caught her, she would have made her way to me eventually.

Her hand on my cheek grounded me to reality. Her thumb rubbed against my bottom lip, her eyes entirely focused on my lips. My mouth opened against my will, my tongue darting out as her thumb entered my mouth.

12