The Bad Girl's New Fuck-Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did that so easily. Doesn't look like you're as feisty as I thought."

I huffed, swatting away her arm. I couldn't look away from her gaze though, even as I glared at her...

Her hands went out, grabbing my neck roughly. I moved away as she giggled, amused, before leaning in and planting her lips on me. My eyes blew wide open, my breath in my throat as she roughly rubbed her tongue against mine. I let out a small moan of surprise, her mouth tasting surprisingly sweet with a hint of something tangy. Her teeth roughly bit down on my bottom lip as she slightly pulled away before leaning back in again kissing me once again and suckling my tongue. I moved with the motion, somewhat kissing her back before realizing how much this went against all my morals and future goals.

Yet her touch spread like wildfire against my nerves, my skin, my very being...

I scoffed, pulling away and grabbing Nora by the throat. How could she fucking- just- steal my first kiss? "How many more ways do I have to say it? I'm straight."

"I don't believe you." She said, breathless from our kiss. More like her assault...

It did feel good, but... no. No, no, no. I couldn't take my eyes off her lips though. A very pleasant first kiss indeed.

"Look, if you stop me again. I promise I won't ever touch you again, okay?" The thought of her never touching me again made my chest ache. Nora leaned into me again, her lips soft this time. I hesitated, but opened my mouth slightly. Her tongue darted out softly, being gentle with me despite all the harsh aggression beforehand. I felt myself compelled to kiss her back, eyes fluttering closed as I explored what it felt like. My tongue with hers made me feel alive...

I let out a small moan. One of Nora's hands drifted down to my tits, rubbing them and tweaking my hard nipple through the bra's fabric. She lifted my bralette, still kissing me sloppily as she reached to touch my skin. I pulled away from her mouth, breathing harshly as I focused on the kneading of my small breast, her massaging of me stimulating me in ways I've never experienced. Her kisses traveled to my jaw, leaving open-mouthed kisses and nibbles across my skin there and to my neck.

When my small gasps became more frequent, she sadistically chuckled against my skin. "Oh, come on. Don't act like this is your first time."

"But it is." I whined out, squeezing my thighs together as she pulled away for a second. Nora narrowed her eyes, scrutinizing me.

"For reals?"

I meekly nodded.

"Lucky me, then." She pecked my lips before roughly pushing up my bralette fully and leaning down into my flat chest. I was surprised when she pressed her open mouth to latch onto my other nipple.

"Noraaa." I arched my back against her, my hands going towards her hair, lacing my fingers through it softly. "God, when you do that-"

"I love your tits." She murmured, her teeth nibbling it roughly. I hissed.

"Oww."

"Ooo, did I hurt you?" She taunted, uncaring for my feeling as she slobbered and left hickies all over my chest.

"Nora, you're being so rough." I groaned, my toes curling whlie she bit down on the skin around one of my areolas. "Please, be gentler, I can't stand it..."

She sat back on her heels, grabbing my ankles and pulling me forward so I laid on my back and my ass was basically on her lap. She spread my legs, leaning down and planting her lips onto my bare abdomen. I softly moaned with a smile, liking the feeling of her trailing kisses down my torso, before suckling on the skin above the hem of shorts.

"You're a tease, Nora." I huffed.

"Oh, you've always been a tease." She scoffed at me.

Nora's hands rubbed against my hips, gripping and massaging my sides as she pulled away from me.

I frowned. "Nora..."

"What?" She teased, looking down at me with a raised brow.

"Aren't you going to... you know..." I wriggled uncomfortably, wanting something I wasn't sure of yet.

"Going to what?"

"I don't know." I muttered, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

"Hmm... How about I continue making you feel good if... if you do me a favor?" Nora asked, her lips quirking up at the thought she was having.

"Anything. I'd do anything." I said, slightly sitting up on my elbows.

She guided me back to my knees, standing up herself and looking down at me with a slight smirk. She pulled down the hem of her sweats, the dildo once again bobbing outwards and almost hitting me in the face. I blinked in surprise.

I looked up at her in question.

Nora intertwined her fingers into my hair, guiding my mouth to the head of the purple dildo. I furrowed my brows, opening my mouth...

The head of the dildo entered my mouth, tasting weirdly fruity and a little... tangy again. Like earlier in Nora's mouth but different...

"Do you like it? I thought you'd like the taste of my cunt's juices on it, so I used it beforehand." At my pointed look, she chuckled and knew what I was asking. "I washed it from yesterday, don't worry, cupcake."

I opened my mouth wider, letting my saliva drool over my chin as I slobbered over the rubber toy. She pulled her hips away, before lightly thrusting a little bit more into my mouth.

"Good girl..." She cooed.

I slightly gagged. I was learning to give my first blowjob... with a girl.

To be continued...

12