All Comments on 'The Bad Place'

by Edge23

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
patricia51patricia51over 18 years ago
Awesome!

A slow, steady build up leading to a shattering climax. Full of details and a writing style that would not let me skip ahead no matter how much I wanted. One of the best Erotic Horror stories I have ever read. Heck, one of the best period.

sacksackover 18 years ago
a real story....

paced well, with good erotic detail. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nothing new

X files meets Poltergeist meets Ghostbusters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic story...

Could have used a touch of proofreading and their heights were a little off. But expertly written and wonderfully imaginative. And if I might...Anonymous, it's easy to scoff and downgrade and not so easy to put yourself out there and actually write something. Even harder to put it out for public consumption. So before you start knocking other work, try writing yourself and see how it feels to get knocked. I really enjoyed this story, good luck with the contest.

gacarmelgacarmelover 18 years ago
GREAT STORY

That was the first erotic horror story I every read and love it

FredricaForeverFredricaForeverover 18 years ago
Enjoyable

Heights were off and a few spots could use some editing/proofreading, but altogether an interesting story. nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well done!

Very well written .. Im going to read all of his stories when i get the chance.

Heather

HotmessHotmessalmost 12 years ago
thrilling!

Amazing story! Just a couple problems here and there but amazing job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Comment

If only u added anal, double and gangbang...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdge23@Edge23
Here's an author's note: everything I've written is fiction. My characters may be similar to people I know, but the actions that occur have never happened. That I know of. Also...please please PLEASE leave comments. I enjoy them, good or bad...same goes with feedback. I ...