All Comments on 'The Bad Samaritan'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

This story had more holes in it than Bonnie and Clyde. The timeline made no sense, and the dialogue was disjointed. It seemed to be a bunch of clichés tied together, with the bare bones of a story with possibilities, tying them together. Not one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WAY WAY WAY too many holes in this silly story

Not up to your usual standards. What kind of special moron would fuck a dying woman? Try again, this was awful.

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 3 years ago

That wasn't posted in the wrong section.

It was posted on the wrong site.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

You're right, this is a weird one!

5

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 3 years ago

This was just horrible, ya made a lackluster character put him in a incredibly bizarre and messed up situation that made no sense but prove how dumb he was and then basically ruin his life. This is just depressing for people who empathize and very boring for those who just read.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

not a fan at all.

Story too hard for me.

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

Not one of your best stories. I understand that you to reach this specific ending, you had to left a lot of holes in the story. 3*

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

I couldn't decide if I liked it or not. But it was well-written though.

I felt there was no lovable characters in the story. Even if I was horny I wouldn't have sex with a bloodied, broken body of an accident victim no matter what she says. I don't wonder why he went to jail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More realistic than February Sucks

grogers7grogers7about 3 years ago

Too goofy to score. But I look forward to a return to better stories from Skippy

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Sorry, but I can't see anything in this story. Your protagonist is an idiot, right! Who fucks a dying woman, even if it is her last wish. And the continuation of your story has no connection for me. And I find the end unbelievable. All in all, not a very successful job.

LazylonerLazylonerabout 3 years ago

I find that I agree with other posters about this story.

First, its not a loving wife story. That is just fact. Yes, the "zero" is married, and yes his ex was cheating and tries to cheat with him, but this story isn't about their relationship at all.

Then you have a really twisted tale where the zero watches a car accident and somehow gets convinced to fuck a dying girl. Um, really? You think that would even be possible considering the injuries that girl had to have suffered? I knew that some authors here were sick and twisted, but dude, you need serious therapy.

And the whole court/jail situation played out very strangely. But then again, I've noticed that not one story here on Literotica manages to make a court case seem realistic. You wrote it to push along the plot of the character who did not have to exist, but its just too dispassionate to be worth reading.

This one is very, very bad.

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago

Didn't like the premise. A dying girl demands sex? And our hero choices are - get back in his car and leave ; try to administer first aid ; get back in his car and dash for help ; scoop her up, regardless of her injuries and take her to an emergency room ; ignore her pain and comply with the request to screw her...

Assuming that the story's prediction is correct - that she is too far gone to survive, what are the possible outcomes for the M.C. in the aftermath?

In all but the last, he would have been considered a good Samaritan, he had tried his best to save her. Some would argue that he should have done this or that differently, but he still TRIED to help her.

Now: the choice that he did make - screw her? There are several possible outcomes, none good for the M.C.

- First he could get caught in the act, as he did in the story, producing the written outcome.

- Second, he could have been charged with murder... he fucked her, she died. It's conceivable considering the hate that was coming his way that an additional, more serious charge might have been brought.

- Third, even if he hadn't caught in the act, DNA & other C.S.I. skills likely would show what he had done.

- Fourth, I hate this fucking guy, he actually took the time to consider that his wife was cheating on him at that very moment as part of his decision to do this disgusting thing!!

- Put the SOB on death row, if I got a vote...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I saw the author was Skippy and gleefully skipped right on by. His stories are so horribly written they don't deserve a moment of my time.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

I was going to congratulate you on your one hundred stories but after reading this POS I changed my mind. Really horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When I saw a new story by you I looked forward to it . . . . . . . . .

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I know you forewarned us, but the core of the plot was just too flawed to get my buy-in. The character you presented to us at the start simply would not have had sex with a dying teen, especially while married. (He only had suspicions at that part of his marriage.) Always enjoy your overall story telling, so 3* overall.

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 3 years ago

This was one of those stories that start off bad and gets worse as it goes along.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

He decides to have sex with a dying woman with blood pouring out of her body? Were you like drunk or so stoned when you wrote this unbelievably ridiculous story?

.

Just stop writing. You really really suck at it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

I'm sorry there isn't enough suspension of disbelief in the entire world that could get me to believe that he would have sex with a dying girl like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, that was original.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

A good guy isn’t going to fuck a dying woman. Or girl as it turns out.

He made a bad choice and has to live with the consequences but we’re supposed to feel sorry for him?

He has no one else to blame but himself.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Umm this is a satire story right? i hope so but then English humour is different to American so sometimes it doesn’t translate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gave it 2 stars but in hindsight I think I overrated it.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

Very weird but it has its value. 4 stars

ribnitinribnitinabout 3 years ago

original, well written and disturbing. Yes there were plot holes, but they did not interfere with my enjoyment of the story.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

I'll give you credit for the story definitely being different but that's about it.

schulz777schulz777about 3 years ago

So depressing

1 Starr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

kind of sick and twisted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Stupid. Nice try, but no cigar….

2**

robinhodrobinhodabout 3 years ago
I went with it...

right up to the end. Now, I'm English. Over here we read stories about American justice that seem very Wild West. Even with that in mind, the ending was way out.

'The Fastest Gun in the West', a Glenn Ford film I recall, ended in a similar fashion.

But that really was the Wild West.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

With this jewel " I couldn't hear her well, so I put my ear close to her mouth.""I was going to give him my virginity tonight."I knew that this was going to go sideways.

The end with the wife was figuratively a cut and paste ending, used more often than a Kardashian is, and is so cliched to the point that it should be outlawed in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

definitely an original premise. But really screwing an injured and dying young girl and thinking you were fulfilling her wish. He didn't deserve what happened to him but he deserved some of it just for being STUPID!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Well, that was a little off LW’s beaten track. Not all bad, if a little far fetched. I’m still looking for the old Skippy style to come back, but this isn’t it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Doesn't feel like a Loving Wives stories. Very weird.

Thanks for the effort.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago

wrong cat should have been in non/con

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More like a Dumb Shit. Strange idea having a man so stupid to do a "good deed" like this. At least you came up with a unique way to have the wife kick his ass out of the house.

IainmoreIainmorealmost 3 years ago

Is this a rewrite or a re-publish?

kmreaderkmreaderalmost 3 years ago
IDK what I just read

A bit of a train wreck. Just rambling way out there thoughts kind of thrown I to a story. I’ve been reading your stories for awhile now. This must be the worst of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A story idea that didn't work...

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Sorry, a no-go for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Át kellene írni,vagy egy ehhez hasonlót szerkeszteni ,hogy elfogadhatóbb legyen,mert ez így nulla csillag!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Takes an incredibly warped mind to come up with crap like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous