The Baddie Neighbor - Ch. 01

Story Info
Brian and Anna meet the new neighbor Nia.
6.4k words
4.65
32.6k
70

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To start let me thank my editors from the volunteer editor program, brucru and kenjisato. They helped turn my musings into a story. Any errors in spelling, grammar, or otherwise are mine by virtue of not taking their excellent advice.

That said this is the first of an unknown number of chapters in an interracial and raceplay story. That means there will be racial slurs, yes including that one, in the text. Sometimes used by a character with malice in the proper context of the story as it establishes characters personalities and sometimes used in a sexual context between consenting individuals engaged in raceplay. Not every chapter will use those slurs the same way if at all. Just be forewarned from the start if you aren't comfortable with raceplay and its attendant use of language, this series may not be for you.

Chapter 1

Brian was sucking air into his lungs and his heart was pounding in his ears, as he turned the final corner toward home on his morning run. The scarcely risen sun was shining on his back as he looked at the rushing seconds on his watch and knew, with a little effort, this would be his best time in months. Sweat dripped out of walnut brown hair into sky blue eyes as he focused down the road and swore under his breath at the sight of a U-Haul moving truck parked just forward of his mailbox. With his feet pounding against the road, he made a slight adjustment to the angle of his approach to skim past the edge of the van and reach his invisible finish line.

As he approached the back side of the van, it was only instinct that caused him to sidestep and miss the person coming out of the back. The sudden change of direction at a full sprint threw off his balance. He attempted to compensate, but this only changed the direction of his instability. Two steps later, he sprawled forward onto his lawn, eventually skidding to a halt in the wet grass.

The urgent motion and high sing-song voice behind him brought his attention back to the moment. "Oh, shit, I am so sorry. Are you okay?"

Turning over in his yard, Brian found himself looking up at a young woman around his age quickly walking toward him. Her strong legs extended out of light khaki shorts while voluminous breasts bounced under a tight white tank-top with each hurried step. Umber skin stood in stark contrast to the light tones of her clothes. A red bandana was the sole splash of color holding back a mass of coal-black hair. Her steps froze as the sound of a screen door slammed wide open cracked through the early morning quiet.

"What the fuck did you do, you stupid bitch!"

He looked back over his shoulder. His wife was rushing across the yard with black yoga pants clinging to slender legs pumping frantically in her sprint toward her husband. Her high tight ponytail of fine honey blonde hair, tied up with a pink hair tie, bounced behind her head with every step. As she leaned over her husband, the pink athletic top stayed tight to her small breasts. Its bright color washed out her pale ash-wood complexion.

"I am fine Anna. Just a little misstep, no harm no foul." His voice flowed with a low deep relaxed tone.

As he pushed up from the ground, Brian was covered in grass and the front of his clothes clung to him from sweat and dew. He looked down at the women, who were both more than a head shorter than him and forced in a deep breath accompanied by a sweeping look trying to force calm into the space between them. Her head only reaching his shoulders the black woman had to tilt her head back to catch his eye and breathed deeply as well, making her breasts push out in a way that drew everyone's attention. Anna shifted her weight from side to side, picking up speed as she stared daggers at the massive tits and then up at her earthy brown eyes. She seemed to vibrate with energy to avoid her diminutive body getting lost in the shadow of her husband.

"Bullshit Brian. This bitch could have killed you" Anna spat. Her piercing blue eyes blazed with anger as she turned her attention to the other woman. Coming up to only the black woman's chin she rocked forward on her toes, "Watch what the fu­̶"

"Enough Anna. I am okay and it was an accident." His voice remained low but the mellow tones from before had gotten an edge that grabbed both women's attention again.

"Brian and Anna, was it?" She was holding up her hands in front of herself and paused for a moment to make sure she had their names right. "I am really sorry. I didn't expect anyone to be out so early. I am Nia and I was hoping to get moved in before meeting people under better circumstances." She extended one long-fingered hand trying to calm the situation, even as the other woman buzzed with aggressive energy.

Anna turned and shouted at their new neighbor. "Yeah, well maybe watch where you fling that nigg-". She suddenly slammed her mouth shut as her face drained of what little color it had at the realization of what she was about to say. Her hostile icy eyes melted into wide watery saucers fixed on Nia.

Whatever calm Nia had been trying to restore evaporated instantly in that moment. The black woman leaned forward using every inch of height to loom over Anna. While both women were clearly fit, Anna was slender compared to Nia athleticism. "Excuse me! Don't stop short girl. You had something to say so why don't you fucking finish." She took a half step toward Anna who backed up and almost tripped on her own feet.

"Don't... don't you try and... I was... Get off our property!" Anna stammered and stuttered, as she flinched in front of the other woman and tried to step partly behind Brian.

Grabbing Anna by the shoulder he held her in place while also holding out a hand toward Nia, almost grazing her breasts as they heaved in anger, to keep her from walking closer. "You owe Nia an apology. That was...," he paused trying to think of the right word to bring the tension down, "unkind."

Anna started to argue but a shoulder squeeze cut her off. Looking at the ground she mumbled, "Sorry. I should watch my language." Without waiting for any response, she turned and fled back into the house, ponytail swinging as her slender ass bounced in the yoga pants with every stride.

Watching his wife scamper back into their house and slam the door, all he could do was shake his head before looking back at Nia. With arms crossed beneath her breasts, dark eyes glaring under heavy brows and full lips twisted in a scowl, she finally shifted her gaze from the front door to him.

"I am sorry about Anna. That was completely unacceptable." He offered his hand while making eye contact. She hesitated for a moment but when she finally grabbed his hand, they both were surprised at how firmness the others' grip. She glanced down involuntarily realizing her hand had disappeared inside his.

Trying to reassert control she held her grip on his fingers and fixed his eyes, "You probably think like her too, but are just smart enough not to say it in front of people like me?"

"No, and neither does Anna. I don't know what that was but in the seven years we have been together I never heard her say anything like that."

She released his hand by pushing it toward him but was stymied in her effort when his muscles tensed from the wrist upward. While continuing to watch him, it was clear that he was hurt and embarrassed by his wife's behavior. Her shoulders rolled back and down, contending "My experience is that just because someone doesn't say it, doesn't mean they don't think it. A lot. Fact is, that the ones that have a slip like that are the ones thinking it the most."

Nia noticed the way color instantly rose in his cheeks and it made her take another look at the man in front of her. He wasn't stunningly handsome but not bad looking at all, and the blush deepened the citrine tone of his face which heightened the contrast to his bright-blue eyes. Without thinking, she let her eyes drift over his body. She already knew he had strong arms from their handshake and her failed attempt at shoving his hand. Above those arms he had sturdy shoulders which tapered to a not-to-narrow waist, which to her surprise, framed a decent bulge on display in the front of his wet gray running shorts.

Looking down at the ground Brian did not notice Nia checking him out before he spoke again. "Yeah, well, I can't speak about that not being... not being you, but maybe we can start over. Welcome to the neighborhood, Nia, I am Brian, and it is nice to meet you." He held out his hand again for her while he forced a smile that almost reached his eyes.

Without hesitation she recognized his honest attempt to start over, so she grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "Nice to meet you, Brian. Thanks for welcoming me and I'm sorry for almost killing you with my ass."

Not expecting the second part of her comment brought a choked-off cough from Brian and the blush returned to his face. Her eyes narrowed as she examined the man again. He seemed genuinely embarrassed, perhaps even more so than when his wife was showing her ass so to speak. Stroking a finger along the back of his hand had him jerking his hand back. Seeing him so squeamish, spread a smile across her lips and planted an idea in her mind.

"Brian, if it wouldn't be an imposition, could I get a hand later? I have some large furniture to move off the truck and just can't do it on my own. My sister helped me load the truck, but she is working today and can't help me unload." She leaned toward him to draw his eyes to her sizable cleavage trying to entice an answer.

Brian looked back toward the house and saw Anna back in their living room, watching. She was swaying like a pendulum in a clock, as the conversation continued, "I will see if I can get away later this morning but for the moment I need to get inside and see to Anna."

"Sure, Brian, I still have a lot of boxes to move and unpack. Just swing by when you can, if you can." With that she headed back to the truck and made a show of climbing into the back and thrusting her sizable ass out in the process.

After a look he couldn't help, Brian turned toward his house to find Anna standing in the doorway staring daggers at him, as her blonde ponytail swung in time with her shifting weight. Looking at his wrist he realized that his stopwatch was still running, "Well, fuck."

* * * * * *

Forty-five minutes later Brian found himself standing in front of Nia's open front door. "Nia?" He yelled into the house cluttered with boxes and tried to see if he could spot her without stepping into the house.

Nia peeked out from her kitchen and smiled. She had been pretty certain earlier that he wouldn't show up, but when a squealing car pulled out from next door, it was obvious that someone would be coming to visit. Time would tell whether it would be Brian or the bitch, as Nia already thought of his wife. She was quite pleased to see it was Brian standing there, though a dark part of her mind relished what might have happened if it was the bitch instead. Nia walked toward the door with some extra swagger and a smile. "Hey Brian, thanks for coming over."

Her eyes traveled over the man standing at her front door, his hair was damp, and his skin was still a little pink which reminded her of when he had blushed. Nia sauntered towards Brian and stopped only a step or two from him. This was the perfect distance that made sure when he was looking down at her he was also burying his eyes in her cleavage. She caught a hint of body wash which she couldn't name, but thought it was very masculine, and she liked it.

"Come on in and welcome to my home. Can I give you the grand tour?" She tried to catch his eye, but he was clearly engrossed in one of her other assets.

"Oh, sure I suppose." Nervously shifting his gaze to her face, he was quite certain he had been caught staring at her breasts. "We visited the previous owners a few times but never really got past the kitchen."

"Well then, you have seen most of it and the rest can wait. Why don't we go grab some of the heavy furniture from the truck." A quick flash of teeth came before she squeezed through the door, rubbing her chest against him before he could move. Turning her head to look back, she continued, "I promise not to fling anything your way to make you fall over this time."

Brian followed behind Nia and tried, but failed, not to check out the swinging hips in front of him. Nia had a full ass and seemed to be making sure that every step showed just how wide a range of motion she possessed. When they got to the truck Nia avoided the loading ramp and instead hopped up into the bed like a rabbit, which only showcased the strength of those thick legs further.

Standing in the street he looked up at her and the view was very much like the first time he had seen her, heavy breasts filling out her tank-top and a hint of belly showing between the bottom of the shirt and top of her shorts. Behind her was a living room set, a king-size bed, and a desk along with several remaining stacks of boxes.

Nia pushed the couch toward him. When he lifted his side and started to walk back, she got out and took her end while admiring his arms. Her thin top and bra were not sufficient to hide how her nipples hardened looking at him. Lifting her end of the couch she used the arm to press her breasts up and had to fight not to smile when Brian's eyes flicked down and stayed there. As they waddled across the lawn toward the house, she broke the spell of her tits and smiled sweetly, "We aren't going to get ambushed halfway across the lawn, are we? I would hate to have to drop my new couch if anyone came running out of their house. Or peeling into my driveway."

"You... you heard that, did you?"

"Brian, sweetie, everybody heard that."

"Yeah. I was afraid of that."

"Look on the bright side, you get to help me move heavy furniture for free... well, maybe I will get you lunch if we get all my shit in the house in time."

Her demeanor was light and playful as they talked and shuffled toward the house, so he chuckled and replied, "Yes, boss."

The way he slipped into the banter so quickly turned her mind to overdrive. Yes, there was definitely potential here, and not just because fucking with the bitch would be fun. During the next hour of work, they got to know each other. Nia had graduated from the same university a year after Brian and Anna. Clearly, they had run in separate circles at the large school so aside from possibly passing each other in the student union or quad they hadn't met previously. She had also been single for over a year. Brian and Anna dated through college and gotten married a year after graduating with their three year anniversary coming up in a couple of months. They had lived in the neighborhood for the last two years and he spoke highly of the neighbors. It also turned-out Brian and Nia worked in the same area of the city though in different buildings. When all the furniture was in the house and the two of them had worked up a good sweat and a solid rapport. While they stood in her bedroom, where the bed had just been laid out, she flopped on the mattress and looked up at Brian. Laying there her shorts bunched up around her groin and her legs spread enough to invite a look without being overtly inappropriate. Nia felt her nipples harden again when she saw Brian bury his eyes in her clothed pussy and began to shift her legs back and forth for him while tensing her thighs a little to show of how toned and muscular, they were.

"Have a seat, take a load off, you done good work." Reaching over, she patted on the bare mattress.

"I shouldn't, I am kind of sweaty." He pulled his eyes off her crotch to look up at her finding that the way she was laying meant looking at her face included looking at her tits. The way her nipples pushed through her top was a speed bump that caught his attention before finally making it to her face where she had a knowing expression about what he had been doing. Embarrassed at being caught staring, he felt too awkward and couldn't come up with an excuse to leave the room.

"It isn't a problem. Not the first time a sweaty body has been on this bed and hopefully not the last!"

Turning red again, he edged toward the door even as he felt his cock thicken and strain in his shorts. His growing shaft created an outline which drew a darting look of admiration from Nia.

"Come on, Brian, I am kidding. Well, not really, but I am kidding with you. You get really shy when I say stuff like that. Why? Don't you and the boys joke around?"

"Sure, me and my guy friends joke around, but we don't know each other very well, and you aren't one of the guys. Anna doesn't talk like that, either. Ever."

"Course not, she just drops f-bombs and calls people stupid bitch and nigger."

His shoulders sank, and anyone watching would have assumed he had been punched in the gut the way air whooshed out of his mouth. "I think it is time for me to go Nia. Glad I could help." He turned to exit the room but felt her hand grab his suddenly.

She knew that was a cheap shot, so she bounced off the bed and grabbed him by the hand before he could get away. "I am sorry, Brian. That was out of line. Whatever she may have said or almost said, or what I believe she was thinking, doesn't matter because you have been nothing but nice. I may never get along with your wife, but I shouldn't beat you up over it." She pulled him back into the room and maneuvered his back against the wall while he faced her. Raising up on her tiptoes, she pressed her full lips gently against his while her breasts mashed against his chest. Her nipples two hard points boring into his pecs.

Brian seemed frozen for several minutes, which were actually only several seconds, before his free hand came to rest on her hip. It was all the encouragement she needed and leaned into him while opening her mouth and pressing her tongue forward to part his lips. She aggressively swept her tongue through his mouth before pulling back, an unspoken invitation for him to do the same. A satisfied groan escaped her throat and filled the air around them when he did. Using her breasts and weight to pin him to the wall, her free hand touched his chest, and she was delighted at how solid it was. That touch, though, seemed to awaken the front part of Brian's brain and he broke the kiss before using his hand on her hip to push her back.

"I shouldn't have done that. I am sorry. I need to go." He tried to sidestep to get his back off the wall, but she blocked him with her hip and keeping her hand on his chest, letting it sweep back and forth across his shirt in a slow way that kept enough psychological pressure on him to prevent any further attempt to move away.

"Don't apologize. I liked it. You are a good kisser. It isn't right to keep such a good kisser locked into just one woman."

A huff of breath tried to escape him, and he involuntarily clenched one hand. Nia knew that was not the act of a happy or satisfied man. This would make things a bit easier.

"Or did I get that wrong, and such a good kisser is locked out of kissing anyone at all?" She watched the color rise in his face again, but it was accompanied by a somberness. With his hand still in one of hers and grabbing the front of his shirt with the other, she tugged him a step deeper into the room, until she was able to sit on the edge of the bed. Once seated she let go of his shirt and let that hand trail down over his stomach, hip and rested it on the outside of one thigh where her fingers felt muscles taut with uncertainty but built from years of running. "That is a shame, Brian. You got nice lips. Do you like my lips?" She lifted his hand to her mouth and kissed each finger, one after the other.

He looked down at her and noted how his hand contrasted so heavily against hers, pale against umber skin, thick fingers intertwined with slender, short nails next to manicured long ones. How her tank-top seemed to be almost see-through, not just because of the thin fabric, but because of the warm, earthiness that seemed to glow through it. Her soft brown eyes looking up at him were filled with a mix of desire, which was something he had not seen in the better part of a year, and mischief. When he answered her question, his voice was husky and dropped even lower.

12