All Comments on 'The Baddie Neighbor - Ch. 01'

by Naughtylit81

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
tazmuntazmun4 months ago

I’m not a fan of BBC stories as it does absolutely nothing for me. However I am a big fan of sexy brown and black women so it’s nice to find the rare story about them instead of BBC which insists on dominating the interracial category.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, wouldn't mind a part 2 too

DunkirkDunkirk4 months ago

Brian needs to fill her cunt with his seed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As a professional Black woman ashamed and embarrassed by my secret fetish for humiliating, degrading raceplay in my furtive porn lit interests and tastes, I confess that I find the start of this story intriguing. Good set up and initial sketch of characters, and quite crisply paced. Maybe a bit too quickly paced, but still fairly well written overall. Impressive for a first-time story post. I eagerly await further chapters.

PappasleazePappasleaze4 months ago

I agree with Tazmum's comment. We all know that he is coming back for more and more and more. Hopefully sooner than later we will see that Cuckqeaned Anna between those chocolate thighs.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

please continue.

prinnaveaprinnavea4 months ago

Well now, this is a hell of a good beginning. You developed your characters quickly. A good read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

Nice buildup.

Well told.

Could have used more in the way of foreplay.

She could have 'demonstrated' how nice and full her breasts were, for example. There could have been dialog about whether he liked them. She could have directed him to show her.

Before taking his cock ito her mouth she could have manipulated/teased it with her hands, and there could have been dialog about how much he liked what she was doing.

There could have been dialog about how long it had been since he'd fucked Anna.

Had he ever have sex with a black woman before?

Nevertheless, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent start to promising series. Hopefully, many more chapters between Brian and Nia along with more stories involving hardcore interracial featuring black women and white men.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So hot! When does Anna become her little Cuckcake to take care of the soon to be new .momma and her and hubby's baby..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

10/10 Please don't give up halfway. We need a long story. Maybe add a harem option too? Babies at the end?

Slider1969Slider19694 months ago

This author evendetilly doesn't know anything about people This dude isn't going to all of sudden not want his hot blonde wife for some black hoe that moved in next door guys have a type of woman they are attracted to you are not all of a sudden going to make a 180% change.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The inevitable chapter 2 soon, please? You just know he's going to go for it as it is too good to pass up

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, currently shopping for a new residence with a single black woman living next door! lol Story was well written, sounded partially true, and definitely is a candidate for additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

two strands of hair is crazyyyy lmfaooooo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtylit81@Naughtylit81
New account not new to Literotica. I have finally decided to start putting my fantasies into story form. Always looking for constructive feedback. Always happy to chat, flirt and even open to meeting if the chemistry is there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES