The Baddie Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Nia has a surprise for Brian.
6.7k words
4.72
15.6k
32

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To start let me thank my editor from the volunteer editor program, kenjisato. He continues to help turn my musings into a story. Any errors in spelling, grammar, or otherwise are mine by virtue of not taking his excellent advice.

I also want to thank M. and G. for reaching out while I was working to get the first two chapters restored to the site. Gentlemen, I appreciate your support and encouragement to keep writing. Readers like you are what make efforts like this worth doing.

That said, this is the next in an unknown number of chapters in an interracial and raceplay story. That means there will be racial slurs, yes including that one, in the text. Sometimes used by a character with malice in the proper context of the story as it establishes characters personalities and sometimes used in a sexual context between consenting individuals engaged in raceplay. Not every chapter will use those slurs the same way if at all. Just be forewarned from the start if you aren't comfortable with raceplay and its attendant use of language, this series may not be for you.

Chapter 3

Nia sat with her legs tucked under her butt and took a sip of wine, while looking across the couch at her sister, Kali. She had changed from the skirt and blouse, she had worn to work and over to Brian's house earlier in the evening, into comfortable running shorts and an oversized T-shirt. All her tops were oversize, given the size of her breasts, breasts she had used to nearly swallow Brian's head, just a few hours before.

"Anyway, he had this big hand imprint on his face, from where that bitch Anna slapped him. When Brian looked at me in the doorway, it was like a kicked puppy." Nia sipped from her wine glass again.

"Damn. You fucked him, didn't you?" Kali nearly giggled, as she spoke. Her voice was low and smoky, compared to her younger sister's high, singsong tones.

"Shut up, bitch. I took him to the kitchen to ice his face and get him a beer."

"And then you fucked him." Setting her own wine glass down, Kali scooted closer to her sister. Where Nia had undeniably massive breasts, Kali had to settle for merely large. While not as shockingly impressive, they had the advantage that she could go braless more easily, as she was then. Doing so, however, meant her the barbells in her pierced nipples were easily on display when she was cold, or excited, and she pulled the light zipper hoodie close around herself to unsuccessfully try to hide them.

Another sip from her glass allowed them to both pretend that Kali's erect nipples hadn't been blatantly poking through the black crop-top. "And then I fucked him."

Laughter filled the space between them, as Kali rocked back. As with her chest, she was not as gifted as her sister in her ass. Nia had a wide, heart-shaped ass compared to Kali's smaller round butt. Rolling to her left, she thumped down on the floor, bumping the table and nearly upending her wine glass in the process. Managing to gasp, between peals of laughter, "Slut."

"Fuck you, Kali." Even trying to sound angry, there was no heat in the words while she watched her sister slowly regain control.

"You don't mean that Nia; after all, I am not a white guy." More laughter shook Kali's chest, bouncing her breasts and showing the piercings under her top. Pushing off the floor and back onto the couch, she grabbed her wine and took another sip before adding, "Slut. Was it good?"

Red undertones colored Nia's deep-brown face. There was no embarrassment at the question. She and Kali shared everything about their lives. The first call she had made after the fight with Anna had been to her sister, and again, after she had blown Brian in her bedroom later that day. Being asked if sex was good didn't faze her at all. Instead, she felt heat rise in her face for being called out about Brian being white, or rather, her penchant for white men; which her sister did not share, and always seemed amused to bring up.

"Yes. I think I was his first black girl. No, I was definitely his first black girl too."

"But he wasn't your first white guy." That low smoky laugh rolled again.

Sitting up defiantly and staring at her sister, "What of it?"

"Nothing. You like what you like. I just don't get it. So now that he got a taste of black is he going to go back to the white cunt?"

"Not if I have anything to do about it. He has a nice dick and I think I want to keep it."

"Better than Ja— "

"Shut it, Kali. I will beat your ass if you finish that sentence. Swear to God."

Hands up in mock surrender, Kali only smiled, one corner cocked up higher than the other, with mischief burning in her eyes. "Okay, okay. You know you can't keep it, though. Not when he is married."

"I got a plan to deal with that." Nia leaned toward her sister; eyes alit with the same naughty light.

"You can't kill her. Even if she deserves it. Little racist cunt."

"Nothing like that. Listen, first off, I left my cum-soaked panties in her underwear drawer, plus all the buttons that popped off my blouse are in their bedroom. Whenever she comes home, I am sure that will bring her to my house."

Nia finished telling Kali the rest of her plan, as they finished off their wine and polished off another bottle to celebrate. By the end of it, Nia had left a wet spot on the couch having soaked through her shorts without the benefit of panties beneath them. Kali pulled her hoodie close across her chest to hide her nipples, but they just poked against the fabric through her shirt.

* * * * * *

The phone lying next to Anna on the hotel bed buzzed again, and she squeezed her eyes shut, trying to ignore it, but knowing she couldn't. It buzzed again, and she finally grabbed it in frustration, to see several messages all from the same number. Just below, her two messages to Brian were unread. Glancing at the nightstand, the pint of Fireball sat open and almost invited her to take another drink, instead of looking at her phone. She grabbed it and sipped, letting the heat sear her mouth and throat before opening the texts.

He deserved it, you shouldn't feel guilty.

I know you are there Anna, talk with me. You wouldn't have reached out if you didn't want to talk.

Unless you wanted something else...

Want me to come over, I will help you forget.

That last message made Anna squeeze her eyes shut again, but this time, it was against the mental images that started to come to the forefront of her mind. Memories of thick brown hair moving in time with the lapping tongue between her own legs. A warmth started to spread between her legs not unlike the fire in her belly from the whiskey. The phone buzzed in her hand again.

You know you miss me, my mouth, and Little John.

"FUCK!" Anna started to type back.

Stop it. I shouldn't have messaged you.

The response came back immediately, But you did. Tell me where you are.

She sat up on the edge of the bed, with her heart hammering in her chest and feeling the tiny pink nipples on her small breasts, rubbing on the thin cheap material of the T-shirt she had purchased that afternoon. The only thing she wore other than the shirt was some simple cotton panties also purchased that day and fresh from the package, which were now getting damp, as she looked at the last message. Every part of her knew it was a directive, and not a question. Her train of thought was interrupted when the phone buzzed again.

Anna, don't make me tell you again. Tell me what hotel you are at right now and I will be gentle. You won't think about him the rest of the night.

She shook her head, the blonde hair that was normally help tightly in a ponytail, cascaded around her shoulders and swung side to side. She tried to understand why Brian was ignoring her texts. He never did. It could only be because of one thing— her. That conniving scheming bitch next door. Her blood pressure spiked, and her cheeks reddened in rage, as she considered it. Her fingers flew over her phone asking Brian if he was with her. It only took a moment for a second, much harsher, message, to follow.

Flipping to the other number, she sent another text with the hotel address and room number. After a moment she added, I am not a dyke damnit.

Sure Anna, you have been saying that for a year now.

Looking at her phone, Anna grabbed the whiskey and took a long slug before lying back. When her hand pushed inside her panties, they were nearly soaked through.

* * * * * *

When sunlight hit Brian's face, he rolled over in bed and blearily cracked his eyelids. Sleeping this late was out of character and it took a moment to remember why he was so tired, or why the room smelled as it did. Memories of Nia's fat, black ass slamming back against him, her pussy enveloping his thick, white shaft with its soft-yellow undertones flooded back. Those memories bloomed as the scent of her pussy filled his nose. The effect was immediate, with his cock pressing against the sheets and making him realize suddenly he had slept naked. Something he had not done since before the last time he and Anna had sex over a year ago.

Rolling to his side, the sheet pulled tightly against and over his hip. The outline of his torso and legs showcasing the lean runner's form underneath. A buzz vibrated through the nightstand next to his head, and he reached for it by instinct and saw seven messages. Swiping the screen, it unlocked to show six were from Anna going back to the previous night. The final one was from an unsaved number. With an annoyed grunt, he opened his wife's texts.

I am sorry Brian. I don't know what got into me.

Brian, respond to me. Please don't ignore me. I am sorry. I love you.

Brian where are you? What are you doing? Are you with her?

Checking the time stamp on that message he realized that the messages had come in shortly after Nia left the house when he had nutted inside her. The sheet twitched over his cock at the thought of flooding her tight pussy after going so long without fucking. A brief question of birth control flitted through his mind, but was gone as quick as it came when he read the next message.

You are with her aren't you? Fine go be with that big monkey ass bitch! You are pathetic Brian and I hate you.

WERE R YUO BRAIN!! YOU COULDN'T WAIT ADAYBEFORE FUCKING HER. SMALL DICK L0SER!

y r u egnorng me brian iam sory I just waant you to rply just tel me u lovemea nd didn't fuc the niggr

Eyebrows arched at the last message. Neither of them were heavy drinkers, but clearly Anna had been three sheets to the wind. Looking at the timestamp, it was in the middle of the night. Tapping at the screen he started to reply, but quickly coming to a stop, realizing that he didn't really know what to say. He had fucked Nia the night before, so her suspicions were correct, even if they were rooted in some irrational hatred he could not understand.

With a flick of his finger, he moved to the message from the unknown number and immediately smiled.

Morning Brian, hope you slept well. I am finalizing your surprise for this afternoon. Come over around 2PM but text me first. Make sure to hydrate too. -NK

The message ended with a kiss emoji. Looking at the kiss made the sheet twitch again, while he wondered about the initials. He didn't know Nia's last name though it apparently started with a 'K' and briefly wondered what it was before deciding he would just ask when they saw each other later.

He tapped out a quick reply, see you at 2, let me know if I need to bring anything.

The message immediately showed as read and a reply came a moment later, Just you... oh and if you could tidy up a bit around your balls. A second later a picture came through. Nia was topless in her bed, deep-black nipples hard and pointing atop her massive breasts. A large vibrator lay between them and was clearly wet, though with spit or other things was unclear.

As Brian sat up, he grabbed his cock and started to stroke slowly, while looking at the pic. It took an act of willpower not to throw on the first bit of clothing he could grab and head over there. That same act of willpower made him release his shaft. Whatever Nia had planned, he was quite sure he did not want to waste a load in his hand. A cold shower helped dampen his enthusiasm before heading to the kitchen for a bottle of water.

* * * * * *

Nia looked at her phone as it approached two o'clock. It had been several hours since she sent Brian the tit pic, and to his everlasting credit, in her mind, he had not replied. Not to compliment her, not to beg for another, or to ask about coming over sooner. He just took it and, she hoped, enjoyed it. Though she did not want him enjoying it too much, lest he waste a load of cum that she would much prefer to milk out of his cock herself.

At a minute before two, the phone buzzed with a text. Checking the screen, it was from Brian, and she could not help but chuckle, he was punctual. A good trait and one she made note of for the future. Given her other plans it would help to know he would arrive right on time.

Ready for me?

She tapped at the screen with freshly painted purple nails, Yes, I am, sir. Indulge me when you get here. The door is unlocked, come in and read the note on the side table. Just trust me.

He must have been standing at his door because it was less than a half minute later that she heard her front door open and close from where she stood out of view in the kitchen. Just a few seconds later, his voice carried through the house.

* * * * * *

Brian stood in the entryway of Nia's house. On the table, just inside the door, was a folded note sitting on a piece of dark-blue cloth. In elegant cursive letters the outside of the note read 'Sir'. Unfolding the paper and reading, a dryness spread through his mouth and down his throat. After a moment of hesitation, he slid his shorts onto the tile and quickly dropped his T-shirt as well. Picking up the fabric from the table, he found it was a silk blindfold, just as the note said, and tied it around his own eyes as instructed.

Standing nude in his neighbor's house and unable to see, was one of the most uncomfortable things he had ever done. However, the erection protruding in front of him, made it clear how excited he was by the situation. Working his tongue around his mouth to clear the desert which had formed, he called out loudly, "I... Your sir is ready for you."

A moment later, the sound of bare feet on tile approached where he was standing. They stopped, and immediately, a fingertip ran up the shaft from balls to fat head before swiping across the tip. A satisfied 'purr' followed by the 'pop' of something leaving a set of lips reached his ears. Fingers wrapped around his shaft, two of them moist from what he could only guess was being in Nia's mouth, and tugged pulling him deeper into the house. The speed and purposefulness pulling him forward was very similar to how he had half-dragged Nia to his bedroom the night before.

Where he had taken Nia to the bedroom, she pulled him to the living room and pushed him down. His heart leapt to his throat because he didn't know where he would land. The short fall ended when he landed on the overstuffed couch, the one that he had waddled across Nia's front yard, carrying, a week before. Soft fabric cradled his bare ass and back.

A few moments stretched, as he sat naked on the couch. There was no sense of movement or sensation of touch aside from the upholstery. Those moments grew longer, and he shifted as a sense of awkwardness crawled up his spine. Brian shifted and started to rub his thighs for lack of any better idea what to do with his hands.

As soon as he started, though, his hands were brushed aside and were replaced. Warm, strong fingers gripped his quads while the tip of her tongue traced up and down the underside of his shaft from balls to head and back. Full lips kissed and coated his freshly shaved sack with spit, while a throaty moan floated up from between his legs.

"Fuck."

He was forestalled from another comment when the attention shifted from balls to mouth. Lips pressed against his and forced them open. Nia's tongue swirled and danced around his mouth, wrestling against his, as he aggressively pushed his tongue back into her mouth. When he moved his hands to grab her tits though, his wrists were quickly grabbed and lifted behind his head. He remembered one thing the note had said, he was not allowed to touch while the blindfold was on and simply had to enjoy what was being done to him.

Once his hands were behind his head, the kiss stopped. She spit on his cock before starting to jack him off with one hand and massage his balls with the other, gently squeezing and tugging at the walnut-sized testes. Her thumb teased his engorged, mushroom-shaped head until he squirmed, even planting his feet on the floor and gently thrusting into her hand. As soon as he did, her hand released his cock but a warm breath blew over his shaft.

"Fuck. Please don't tease me, Nia. I need your mouth."

A flick of her tongue hit the underside of his cock head.

"I need your..." he swallowed hard for a moment, "black lips on my big, white cock." The note had given instructions that if he wanted something, he had to ask in specific ways. Uncomfortable as it made him, his need was overriding his hesitation.

"Mmmhmm." The sound was the only thing that preceded her mouth plunging down over his cock. He felt the way his thick head pressed hard against her throat, while her hands rubbed his legs energetically.

Fully engrossed in the feeling of a tongue swirling around his shaft, it took a moment to feel two hands slide down his naked chest. A light flick across one nipple brought into focus there were hands on his legs and chest. A high singsong voice whispered into his ear, while massive tits pressed against the back of his head, "Surprise."

* * * * * *

Nia lifted the blindfold off Brian's eyes allowing him to look down at the light, yellow-boned black woman sloppily sucking at his dick, her hair tied back in two ponytails swung vigorously each time she plunged down on his shaft. The woman was making eye contact the entire time she deepthroated Brian and started to gag herself each time. She closed her eyes, showing she had dark-green eyeshadow which matched the teddy she was wearing and the nail polish on the fingertips grabbing the base of his dick.

"She is pretty, isn't she?"

Brian only nodded.

"Is she prettier than me? Take your time to think about it, she does have your cock in her mouth, but I could smother you with my tits."

"What? No... she... oh fuck."

His body jerked when he came. She pulled her mouth back to let his entire load flood her mouth, but it wasn't enough, and some was forced out the corner of her mouth and ran down her chin. She let his cock pop out from between her lips and pushed up to her feet. She looked Brian in the face before opening her mouth. The pool of thick, white cum swished back and forth on her tongue and a little bit pushed over her lip to run down her chin. Snapping her teeth together aggressively, Kali swallowed hard before opening her mouth again to stick out her tongue to show all his jizz was gone. She wiped her chin with a finger and offered it to Nia, who greedily licked it clean, while he watched wide eyed at the wanton display.

"You're right Nia, he tastes really good. Still not sold on white dick, though."

"Wait 'til he knows what is going on, Kali. He can stretch you out just right."

"Hmmm, he better. Hate to think my sister got me doing this for a lame fuck."

Brian broke in, "Wait... what?"

Nia chuckled and pressed her tits against the back of his neck harder. "I am sorry, sir, I didn't introduce you to my sister, and cocksucker extraordinaire-"

12