The Baddie Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch."

"Fuck off, Kali. As I was saying, my sister and expert cocksucker, Kali. Are you surprised?"

"I think he is confused. Or I sucked his brain out his dick."

Brian freed his hands, which were pinned between his head and Nia's tits so he could shift to look back. It gave him his first view of Nia dressed in a purple teddy, which she was practically spilling out of, and matching eyeshadow similar to her sister's.

"You convinced your sister to give me a blowjob?"

"No sir, I convinced her to fuck you. A man goes through a dry spell like you have, you deserve some variety of pussy. The blowjob was just the start."

"It better be a start and not a finish. You can get it up again, right?"

Nia shot her sister a harsh look, prompting her to speak again, "How can I get you hard again for me, sir?"

Not waiting for an answer, Kali dropped astride Brian's lap and started to rub her bare pussy on his semi-hard dick. When he looked down, he saw she had garters and stockings along with the crotchless teddy. This gave him a reason to look her over more closely, the cups of her top were laced shut over the green jewels in her nipples, which were poking out strongly against the ribbon. She grabbed his chin and leaned in to kiss him, just like she did when he was blindfolded. A hint of his cum remained on her tongue, as it swept through his mouth. While plunging her tongue into his mouth, Kali grabbed his hands and pulled them down to her ass, only releasing them once he grabbed her firmly. One hand then snaked between them to grab his semi-hard cock, and the other pressed against his chest for balance.

As Kali kissed Brian, Nia continue to talk into his ear, "So you see, since Kali has never fucked a white guy and you so clearly love hot... wet... tight... black... pussy, why not help you both get something new. I told her how good you fucked me, and that if she just gave your big, white dick a chance, she would be hooked. Sir, you aren't going to make me a liar to my sister, are you?"

He nearly choked when she spoke into his ear, though it might have been the tongue jammed down his throat. Kali pressed in on him so he couldn't pull away, while using the grip on his thickening shaft to rub the head against her wet slit. A soft moan of pleasure filled his mouth and as her tits mashed against his chest, he groaned; finally pulling away for breath and to look at the two women.

Nia came around from behind the couch and got on the couch to his right, on her hands and knees, with her ass pointing toward her fireplace. As she smiled at Brian, one hand reached back and casually played with her pussy and spread her ass.

Their faces were similar enough it was clear they were sisters, though Kali had a broader nose and fuller lips. Nia's skin was a dark umber compared to Kali's lighter sepia, though both were far darker than the citrine tones of the hands grasping Kali's ass or the cheeks next to Nia's face. The women wore almost identical crotchless teddies with stockings, the only difference being their color; Nia, also, had already unlaced the cups holding her breasts to expose her large nipples.

"He looks dumbstruck." Kali ran a finger across his chest, while continuing to hold his dick in her other hand.

"Not every day you get surprised with a threesome by two girls ready to fuck you dry." Nia smiled broadly before continuing, "Should we force such a choice upon him?"

Brian looked at Nia and his lips parted to speak, but was cut off with a wink before any words formed. She swung around to sit next to him, so her fingers could walk across his chest slowly and lightly pinched one nipple, garnering a slight wince.

"I was promised a fuck, so I am not giving that up. I didn't get dressed up for nothing."

"Hmmm, what do you say Brian, can you squeeze out two more loads? One for each of us?"

He swallowed and looked back and forth between the women. The blood flow making the piece of granite in Kali's hand, gave him all the bravado needed to answer the question. Nodding, he leaned in to kiss Kali, who leaned back avoiding him.

"Not so fast. Say you can fuck us both. Promise you won't quit on your black queens."

"I won't quit..." The look on the ladies' faces prompted him to go on. "On my black queens."

"Come on, sir. You said so much last night when you fucked me. That you like black pussy best, better than white cunt. You can say it now. Make sure my sister knows this isn't some pity fuck for her."

He breathed deeply, trying not to focus on how Kali kept rubbing the tip of his dick against her pussy. For a moment, he reflected that there was no landing strip of hair like Nia had. "I want to fuck Kali's black pussy..." Kali frowned playfully and loosened her grip, "because black pussy is the best."

"What about me, sir?"

"And your bla—"

"Nigger."

"And your nigger," he almost choked getting the word out, "pussy, Nia."

Nia grabbed his chin and pulled him closer, as she rolled up on her hands and knees with her ass pointed toward her television. "Thank you, sir!" A hard kiss followed, and after a moment, she felt one of his hands pinch her nipple and pull until she winced in pain and broke away.

"Kali, I think he is getting a little turned on when I call him sir. He likes being in charge of sexy black girls."

Kali started to grind harder in Brian's lap, while pulling at the laces closing the cups of her teddy. Nipples and areolas, nearly the same sepia color as her skin, slipped out. She pinched and rolled them between her fingers before tugging at the barbells while biting her lip. Half-lowered lids hooded her look for a moment, before she locked soft brown eyes on intense, burning, blue ones.

"Mmm, is that true? You want to tell us what to do? Or maybe, we need to ask, or beg... you to do what we need... as only a big, white cock can do? Sir." She pulled his dick to align with her sloppy, wet hole and started bouncing so that the very tip parted her lips little by little. "Can I feel you inside me? Nia said you would stretch me and I want to be stretched so bad... Please, sir, stretch my black pussy with that white cock."

He pushed down on her hips while digging in with his fingernails in a silent answer. Brian felt the way her pussy opened before wrapping around him and squeezing. She moved with excruciating slowness, until half his cock was inside her pussy. Each minor movement sinking him deeper into her twat, set her two ponytails to swinging in languid paths. Unwilling to wait any longer, he grabbed her around the waist and pushed her down while planting his feet and thrusting upward.

The swift movement turned her gentle sighs of pleasure into a yelp. Sliding her hands up to his shoulders, she stabilized herself for a moment, while adjusting to how full her pussy felt. "Shit, Nia! He doesn't fuck around." Kali dug fingertips into his pale skin, leaving bright red not unlike those left on his face the day before, as Brian started pushing up from the floor and hammered her pussy with fast, deep pushes. Each elicited a whimpering-whine.

"Doesn't she have a great pussy, Brian? Is it better than Anna's? Tighter and wetter?"

Brian grunted, as he continued to hammer into the woman straddling him. Releasing her hips and grabbing Kali's tits, they more than filled his hands and were so soft. Slipping one nipple between his lips, his tongue swirled and lashed at the stainless steel running through it. The whine from Kali pitched upward, and one hand closed on the back of his head.

"Sir, please tell me my sister's pussy is better than Anna's."

Releasing the nipple from his mouth, he looked over at Nia, blue eyes alit with lust, and stopped thrusting into Kali. "Nia, do something useful with your mouth, and get down there and suck my balls."

"But-"

"Nia, do what he says! Don't stop fucking me, Brian, I am so close... NIA, PLEASE!" Grabbing her sister's shoulder, she pulled urgently, trying to get Nia off the couch while bouncing to get some motion going again.

Nia slipped from the couch and crawled beneath her sister's ass and between Brian's legs. His balls were soaked and glistening with pussy juices. It wasn't the first time she had been in this position, not even the first time in this position with her sister, though that was years ago. A flash of dark green winked at her between dark ass cheeks when she leaned forward, lapping at his shaved balls.

"Oh god, yes! Ride my dick, Kali. Ride it hard because I am going to cum pretty fucking quick with your sister on my balls!"

She needed no more encouragement and started to rock and bounce as hard and fast as she could. Her breasts were bouncing hard in front of his face, as she slammed her body down, filling herself as quickly and repeatedly as possible. Kali was only vaguely aware of her sister's hand on the small of her back which both steadied her and kept her from slamming her round ass onto her sister's face. Sounds of the heavy slurping below were lost in the squeals of desperation, as Kali worked herself toward orgasm, hoping to reach it with Brian.

Reaching up behind Kali's back his hands twirled the long ponytails through his fingers. Each time she slammed her body down, impaling herself on his cock he pulled down with her hair. As he felt his orgasm approach he pulled harder while his eyes squeezed shut. Kali opened her eyes as stared at him while he used her hair as handles to pull her down.

"Fuck, Brian not so—"

"Shut your cunt, mouth Anna! You tight-ass cunt and your stupid fucking ponytail. Tell me I can't touch your goddamn hair like I can touch you at all."

Nia felt his balls tighten in her mouth, a moment before Brian's screed turned into a groan with his eruption into Kali. With his second load of cum splashing against her walls, Kali half threw, and half had her head pulled back in wordless ecstasy, while her body shook, ass clenching visibly in front of Nia's face. After several seconds, a slim trail of cum seeped down his shaft to his balls, and Nia quickly caught it with her tongue, the tip scooping up the rivulet and tracing up almost to the outer lips of her sister's twat.

Out of breath, and speaking to no one in particular, "Holy shit that was so good." She leaned against her lover's body trying to catch her breath, while feeling all his cum slowly leaking out around the cock corking her pussy. Nia had been right about how well he would fill her up, and she knew that white cock was for her, the way it was for her sister; Brian's cock would be something she wanted again. Rolling off his lap drew a gasp, when she suddenly felt empty as his dick slid out and spilled the remainder of his load down his shaft.

"You feel better, sir? You like pulling my beautiful black hair while we screw?"

Brian did not even look down, but just reached out and grabbed Nia's head and pulled her to his cock. She knew what he wanted, needed, from her, and started cleaning his cock from the slurry of his and her sister's cum. His large hand clenched her hair and forced her down, holding her there for a moment, until she started tapping at his thigh insistently.

"Get down there and help her you cock-sucking black slut."

Kali looked at Brian, for a moment, before smiling and sliding off the couch to join her sister on the floor. Each of them taking one side of his shaft and licking while his hands filled with their hair.

******

Anna sat naked in the middle of a nest of sheet on the bed of her hotel room and stared at her phone, in part, willing it to ring, while also trying to ignore the two empty wine bottles and pint of whiskey on the nightstand. She shifted and winced when the move put pressure on the bruise across her ass. Rubbing her face, she grimaced at the smell on her fingers which only served to remind her she had not showered yet even though she had been awake alone for over an hour and awake for several. Though for part of that time she had been otherwise occupied.

Pressing the button to redial, she listened as his phone rang until going to voicemail. It was the fifth call to go to voicemail in a row. By reflex, she flipped over to the text messages and grimaced. Her six messages last night had been read but no response. Her body shook involuntarily looking at them and realizing just how incoherent she had gotten. Her next five messages sat unread.

"Where the fuck are you, Brian! Answer me goddamnit!" she screamed, while slamming her small fists on the bed.

******

A final lick up Brian's shaft drew a shiver from him and brought his attention back to the girls between his legs. Green-clad Kali and purple-clad Nia, each looking up with his cock between their faces. Spit, pussy juice and cum smeared their faces.

"How do we look, sir?" The high notes in the question made it nearly a giggle.

"Did I fuck you better than Anna... sir?" Low, smoky tones, deeply sultry, contrasted to the other question.

His head lolled back against the couch unable to answer. Taking his eyes off the girls seemed to spur them to take advantage and they slid up on either side, Nia on his left and Kali on his right. Running their hands over his legs, stomach, and chest, Nia grabbed his chin and made him look at her.

"Was my sister a good fuck? She can be really sensitive, sir. I am sure she would love to hear it."

"She is right, Brian, sir, I really need to hear it. Please." Her hand dropped to his balls and squeezed gently. "I won't be able to sleep tonight if I think you were disappointed with me."

Looking over at Kali, Brian smiled at the woman, "Yeah that was amazing."

"Just amazing? Not the best? Was I better than... you know... her. You called me Anna when we were fucking and I would hate to think my thick, black ass is only on par with some skinny white twat."

"Yes, you were better."

"Come on sir, my sister needs to hear it. Tell her that she doesn't remind you of your wife." Nia kissed his shoulders demurely and moved to his neck.

Looking at Kali, "Yes, you were better than Anna..." He paused at the look of disappointment, "Kali, your black pussy is so tight. I loved it so much more than Anna's.

Nia pressed into his back, "Are you going to be black... no, nigger... only pussy now?"

"Yes," he felt Kali squeeze his cock, "Yes, I am only fucking nigger pussy."

Nia started kissing his shoulder and neck, while Kali mashed her lips against his energetically. They had their way swapping his mouth back and forth between their attention several times over the next few minutes, while rubbing themselves against him. Finally relenting when his cock fully softened, and lying back against the couch on either side of him, seemingly spent for energy finally. Between them, Brian rested his head on the couch, eyes closed, and a hand on one leg of each sister.

"I think we killed him." Kali giggled, as she rested her head on his chest. Her tongue flicked out at one of his nipples playfully which elicited another giggle when he squirmed.

"He should be so lucky. What guy doesn't dream of being fucked to death by two horny girls. But no, he isn't dead because I still haven't got fucked yet and he wouldn't do that to me." She shifted to get closer to his face while running her hand down his stomach toward his resting dick, "Would he?"

"No, Kali had it right. I am dead. But fuck, what a way to go."

"Brian! You promised. Men." Nia gave him a playful squeeze showing she was not upset though it was clear that she would not accept an end to the afternoon without getting her turn. "I guess for a guy who hasn't fucked for a year, and then gets to go three times in under twenty-four hours you have done really well. Kali, why don't you take him to the kitchen and get him something to drink."

With a glance and a wink at her sister Kali, pushed off Brian's chest and stood up, giving her tits a little shake to draw Brian's attention. "Come on, stud. I need a drink and since my first choice seems to be empty," her eyes flitted down to his lap, "a beer will have to do." Grabbing his hand, she pulled him to his feet and started walking toward the kitchen with him in tow.

As they walked, Kali looked back over her shoulder with a mischievous grin, "Brian do I have something on my ass?" She reached back and spread herself quickly to flash the deep green round jewel on the end of her plug and laughed when his eyes widened. Before he could say anything, she scampered into the kitchen drawing him after, and out of Nia's line of sight.

As soon as they were out of sight, Nia stood and walked over to her fireplace. Grabbing her phone that was propped up behind a photo frame she checked that it had been recording for the last half hour as planned. Walking toward the kitchen, she peeked around the corner and held up the camera to capture her sister pressing her back against Brian, rubbing her ass on his dick while he fondled her tits. Turning the camera to her face and its wicked smile, "The niggers own your husband now, you cunt."

She hit stop before walking into the kitchen and over to her sister and Brian. "Getting him ready for me?"

12