The Bajan Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yah, fuck my tits babe!" she moaned.

I began to let out loud grunts, completely oblivious to the fact that sound echoed for miles in this place. My toes once again curled up as I continued to thrust. I could feel my dick hole begin to open up. I peered down at her massive nipples and thrusted for a few more seconds before instructing her to release my cock.

"Okay, let it go dear, let it go. Let it go."

"Huh? Why'd you stop babe?" she asked in a puzzled tone. "You were doin' good."

"I wanna try something with your nipple," I told her.

"Den try it babe."

I repositioned my cock until my head was resting directly on the top her erect nipple. I retracted my foreskin as far back as it would go and proceeded to rub my soaked head around her nipple several times, until it was completely soaked with my juices.

"Holy shit! That feels SO good!" I cried out in a loud whisper. "Ohhhhhhhh."

I pressed my tip against her puffy areolas and began to circled her piece nipple faster and faster. The feeling of the smooth cold piercing touching my head made the sensation even more incredible.

"Oh yah! You fuck dat nipple baby!" she called out to me.

My toes curled the hardest they've ever had, and my legs begin to shake from the sudden adrenaline rush. I could feel the pressure start to build. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum babe, I'm gonna cum," I called out in a loud moan.

"Den cum on my tits babe."

I slowly removed my head from her nipple, and positioned myself over her breasts. As she clenched them together, I began to stroke. One stroke, two strokes, three strokes. The large amount of precum I had released was allowing my hand to slide easily. I stroked as fast as I could.

"Here I come babe," I cried out. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Ready? Ah AH!"

Suddenly, just as I was about to blow, I was interrupted by a loud deep male voice.

"What on earth are you doin' sista?"

I looked down to see an angry black standing below our balcony.

"Do dat in da room you fuckin' whore!"

"Oh shit! I told you this would happened," I told my friend as I quickly bent down and pulled my shorts up.

"Ay who you calling whore, you fuckin' bullaman?"

"No, no. Stop babe, let's go inside." I told my friend as I tried to defuse the situation.

"Put your fuckin' shirt on sista! You up der getting your bubby fucked by a white man! You're an embarrassment to our country, sista!"

"You just jealous 'cuz you know you can't get none!" Braidynn yells back.

"I can't get none? Oh I get plenty sista! Just not from filthy whores like you!" the man yelled.

"Call me a whore one more time and see what happens!"

"Whore, whore, whore, whore, whore!" the man yells at her.

"Dat's it!" she screams.

Suddenly, I see Braidynn stand up and grab one of the empty beer bottles.

"No babe, no!" I call out as I rushed towards her.

But before I could stop her, she tossed the bottle towards the man shattering it right in front of him. Then she immediately threw the other bottle. This time as it shattered, a piece of glass shot up and cut the man's arm.

"You fuckin' crazy sista!" he yelled at her.

The angry man was right. This girl was fucking crazy. At that point I wanted to make a run for it, but was afraid if I did she would throw something at me next.

"Go fuck your brotha, bullaman! You can't get these" she calls out as she teases him with her breasts and makes kissing noises.

"You're a crazy fuckin' whore! You'll burn in hell!" the man shouted at her.

Suddenly, Braidynn grabbed one of the plastic chairs and lifted it over her head.

"No. No no no." I stuttered.

"Throw dat fuckin' chair sista, and I'll come up der and break your fuckin' neck!" the man yelled.

Jesus Christ! At this point I was becoming scared for my own life.

"Get da fuck outta here you bullaman!" the angry broad shouted.

"I'm going to da police!" the man threatened.

"Go to da police! Dey won't do nuttin'! I fucked dem too!" she yelled back.

"I'm going to da police!" he yelled again.

"Get da fuck outta here you bullaman!" Braidynn yelled at the man.

"You'll be sorry, sista!" he yelled back.

"You won't do nuttin' bullaman! Get the fuck outta here you piece of shit!"

"Listen I think you should..."

"What, you scared babe?" she said still dangling the chair from her hand. "Dat guy won't do nuttin'. Kofi would kill the motha fucka! Now come on, let's go inside babe. I need another beer."

She set the chair down, grabbed her top and went inside.

At this point I didn't know what to do. This girl had just injured a man with a beer bottle, and threatened him with a chair. As much as I wanted to fuck her and see the rest of her, I was scared for my life now. But I figured walking out on her would REALLY piss her off, and then I would get hurt for sure. Plus imagine what Kofi would do if he found out. He knew where I was staying. Fucking shit, all I wanted was to fuck a real black woman. I had no idea this situation would become so dangerous. It finally hit me that I had no idea who this girl was. But I was still horny and she still owed me an orgasm. I figured if I gave her some time to calm down, I would be okay. After all, she had a beef with the guy on the street, not with me. Against my better judgment, I went into my room.

By the time I worked up the courage to go inside, Braidynn was already sitting in a chair drinking a beer, one leg on top of the other. Fuck, drinking it in nothing but her jeans and heels made her look even hotter then before. God damnit! Despite what I had just witnessed, she was still sexy and I still wanted her.

"Dat fuckin' scumbag ruined our sex. You were about to cum babe," she told me.

"It's alright babe. That guy was an ass," I told her.

"He was a fuckin' bullaman," she said as she took a sip of beer.

"Yeah he was," I agreed, even though I had no idea what a "bullaman" was.

At that moment I slowly approached her from behind, and began inching my fingers towards her softening nipples.

"What are you doing babe?" she asked me.

"I was gonna rub your nipples a little. I read it's suppose to relax you when you're upset."

"Yah, it is. I would like dat, thanks. Dat's really sweet of you babe. Most guys I do this with only wanna fuck me."

"Seriously? Well I'm not most guys," I told her as I placed my finger on her nipples and begin to rub.

"Is dat right?" she asked me.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice," she told me as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

"Yeah, it's supposed to babe. Um, excuse me for being nosey, but how many guy HAVE you done this with?"

"Oh heavens, I've lost count dear."

"Why do you do it?" I asked her.

"I like sex, and so do da tourists" she told me. "Something wrong with dat babe?"

"No, not at all babe. Not at all," I told her.

I could feel her nipples getting harder as I continued to rub.

"Mmmmm, dat feels nice babe," she told me.

"You feel better, darling?" I ask her.

"Yah, I do actually. Thank you."

I suddenly stopped and walk outside.

"Where you goin' babe?" I heard her call out.

I grabbed the chair she had almost thrown moments earlier and dragged it inside. I placed it directly across from her and sat down.

"What are you doin' babe?"

"Put your legs on my lap babe," I told her.

"Oh, alright," she said as I lift her legs and placed them on my lap.

I slowly started to undo her fancy heels. I pulled the left one off and then the right, until her bare feet were resting on my lap. I could see her light brown soles and the undersides of her toenails and quickly realized they were acrylics as well, much to my relief. I placed my hands on her toes and gently began to rub. Up and down, up and down. Slowly inching my way lower each time.

"Mmmmm. Dat feels nice babe," I heard her say.

"Does that feel alight?" I asked her.

"Yah, dat feels nice babe," she replied. "I can't even rememba da last time I had dem rubbed. Thank you."

"You're very welcome Braidynn. It's my pleasure darling."

I rubbed her feet for several more minutes, until I was certain I had calmed her nerves. I then stood up, moved the chair, and placed myself a top Braidynn's lap. I was once again overcome with butterflies as I pressed my bare chest against her large breasts. I placed my hand on her hair and placed it behind her ear. The motioned caused her enormous earring to swing like a peaceful wind chime.

"Kofi was right," I told her.

"About what?" she asked me.

"You being the most beautiful girl on the island."

At that moment, I stuck my tongue out and slowly inched it towards her mouth. I began to gently stroke her smooth dark back, as we initiated another French kissing session. I soon felt her acrylic nails gently brushing my back, as we continued to make out. At that moment, I felt we were one. After about a minute I pulled my lips away and proceeded to kiss her neck and collar bone.

"Ah. Ah." I heard her gently moan as I felt her hand continue to stroke my back.

"Ah, ah." she kept moaning.

I wasn't going to stop until I was certain that she was completely relaxed and satisfied.

I could feel her nipples start to grow and harden against my chest as I continued to kiss her neck and collar bone. I knew it was no longer about me.

After a couple minutes I kissed her shoulder, and began to work my way lower and lower, until I was sucking on her pierced nipple. It tasted different from any white woman's nipple I had sucked. Her nipple was as sweet as chocolate and the small piercing added just a slight metallic flavor. The perfect combination. The piercing must've made her nipple a lot more sensitive then normal, as it was literally hard as a diamond. I could hear her gently moaning as I circumnavigated her nipple with my tongue. After a while, I repeated the same process with her left nipple. I could taste my own juices on this one, and surprisingly, it tasted even better than the other one.

After pleasuring her sweet nipples I began to kiss my way down towards her crotch. Had her navel not had a piece of metal dangling from it, I would've gladly pleasured it as well. I placed my fingers on her fancy belt buckle and slowly began to undo it. I could feel her breathing getting heavier and noticed her leg begin to shake. This was the first time I had seen her like this.

"Are you okay Braidynn?" I asked her.

"Uh huh," she said with a slight stutter. "Are you gonna do what I think you're gonna do babe?"

"Yes darling, I am."

"Oh my God! Yes. Please, please," I heard her say in a loud whisper.

I could tell she was getting excited. It must've been a while since she felt a man's tongue down there.

I freed her belt and threw it onto the floor. I then unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped her fly. Her leg calmed for a brief moment as she lifted herself off her chair just enough to allow me to slip her jeans off. She then lifted her legs straight out and I gently pulled on them, careful not to break off her acrylic toenails. She planted her feet back onto the ground and I could see her elaborate acrylics digging into the floor as her leg continued to shake. Finally, I was looking at her long legs, which up until now, had been completely covered.

"Holy shit! These are incredible," I said in a loud whisper as I ran my hands up and down her long dark legs. I had never felt anything so soft and smooth in my life. I continued to inch higher and higher, until my fingertips were resting inside her pink thong. I motioned at her to lift herself so I could remove it. She once again lifted her legs, and I pulled until her thong was completely off. I threw it off to the side, and placed her feet back onto the floor. Her leg continued to shake, as I gently began to spread her apart. Suddenly, there it was.

Her pussy was as smooth as a chocolate bar and glistening like the Bajan sand. I could see a black complexion where her pubic hair was supposed to be. Her insides were as red as the flowers of a flamboyant tree. A small flab of charcoal colored skin hung from her black lips. Her shaking leg caused it to gently flap like those water condition flags I had seen on the beach. Holy shit, I had never seen anything like it before. This girl was truly stunning.

"Fuck!" I heard her cry out. "Are you gonna do it babe? I can't take it anymore. I wasn't planning for this."

I wanted to kiss those beautiful giraffe legs so badly, however, it was clear she couldn't wait another second. Her pussy needed attention.

"Okay darling, brace yourself."

I saw her fingers wrap tightly around the legs of her chair as she prepared for the ride of her life. I placed my hands on her thick thighs, took a deep breath and dove in. Before I knew it, I was tasting a black woman for the first time.

"OH FUCK!" I heard her cry out as my tongue began to pleasure her insides. Her pussy was completely coated in her juices and tasted like nothing I had ever tasted before. The taste was a weird combination of fish, ganja and coconut water.

"Mmmmm, you taste good babe," I told her.

"SHUT UP AND LICK!" she ordered me.

"Yes darling," I said in my scared baby voice.

I immediately obliged.

"Oh yes, YES! she moaned.

I don't know why, but hearing a girl moan in a Caribbean accent, really turned me.

I licked faster and faster causing her moans to become louder and louder.

"OH YES! Higher babe, higher!"

I once again obliged and began to work my way higher and higher, until finally I could feel myself licking her erect clit. As my tongue circumnavigated her pink flower, I could feel her shaking thigh hitting my head, and could hear her acrylic toenails scraping the floor, as she let out her biggest moan yet.

"HOLY FUCK, BABE! YES! YES! she cried out.

Suddenly, I could feel both her thighs hitting my head and I could feel the chair begin to violently shake. Just as I thought she was about to fall over and bust her head, I felt her long acrylics on my neck. She kicked me to the ground and I watched her entire body violently shake, as she curled her toes and clenched the chair as tightly as she could. Suddenly I could see her long dark legs open and close as her pink flower erupted like a water cannon, soaking part of the floor, bedding and me.

"AHHHHHHHHHH! OH OH! Heavens to Bob Marley!" I heard her cry out. "Now dat's wat I call one love!"

Her toes uncurled and her fingers unclenched, as she sat there heavily breathing. I must admit, I was just as excited as her, as I had only ever made a woman cum once in my life. Holy shit, this girl was incredible! Where did Kofi find her, and why wasn't he fucking her?

I licked some of her juices off my arms, then looked down at the mess she had just made.

"Let me get a towel babe," I told her.

"Just leave it babe. Da cleanin' lady will take care of it. Dat's wat dey payin' dem for. Plus, I still owe YOU an orgasm baby, now come here."

She stood up and I immediately took her place on the chair.

"Stay there!" she ordered me.

"Yes, babe," I replied.

As she turned around and walked toward the bed, a jolt of electricity shot up my entire body, as I finally caught a glimpse of her large plump ass. It was the biggest I had ever seen. Her chocolate cheeks were smooth and as shiny as a Bajan yacht.

As she bent over I found myself staring into her deep dark assholes. I could once again feel my cock start to stiffen in my pants.

I watched as she reached into her purse and pulled out a bag of zip ties. It was pretty obvious where this was going. I watched her breasts bounce up and down and side to side, as she turned back around and started to approach me. At that moment, I prayed that she wasn't planning to chuck me off the balcony.

I flinched as I felt her twist left arm behind my back. I had the same reaction when she twisted the right one. Suddenly, I heard a loud zipping noise as she bound my wrists with the zip ties. Next, she squatted down in front of me and pressed my right leg against the leg of the chair and tied it down. She did the same to my left leg. I now had zero control as I sat there bound to the chair, completely at her mercy. Next thing I knew, she was sitting on top of me, licking my face with her wet tongue as she began to dry hump me.

I could feel my cock getting stiffer and stiffer and my balls start to retract, as I received a lap dance from this hot Bajan babe. Suddenly, she stopped for a brief second and spun around. Before I could say "Pudding and Souse", her giant ass was twerking right above my crotch. This was the moment I had been waiting for all morning. My cock twitched, my toes began to curl, and my legs began to open and close as she twerked her hot ass just inches from my crotch. Had my hands not been tied behind my back, I would've smacked that thing right there.

Suddenly she began to lift her ass higher and higher. Next thing I knew, she was twerking it just inches from my face, just like those sexy Bajan girls had done to those lucky tourists in Oistins the previous night. Only this was far better, because her ass was completely bare, and I had it all to myself. This girl was absolutely killing me. I wanted to squeeze that ass so badly, but couldn't. After about 30 seconds the torture was over, as she laid down on her back, and began kicking long legs up in the air.

Suddenly, I felt her foot on the inside of my thigh. I watched as she slowly inched it higher and higher. Next thing I knew, her foot was massaging my cock through my thick shorts. The sensation caused me to release a drop of precum, despite the fact that I had zero interest in feet, especially hers. The only reason I had massaged them earlier was because she was stressed.

"You like my toenails, baby?" she asked me.

The real answer was, no. Those things scared the shit out of me, but I wasn't about to tell her that.

"Yeah, they're hot," I told her.

Suddenly, she began to slowly inch her foot higher and higher, and could feel her acrylic toenails digging into my skin.

"You're gonna kill me with those things babe," I told her.

"Relax babe. Dey not even real."

Next thing I know, she was wiggling her toes just a few inches from my face.

"See babe? Dey fake. Taste dem."

I had no choice but to submit as she shoved her disgusting toes into my mouth. I could taste the bitter polish, plastic beads and salty sweat. I gagged as she shoved them deeper and deeper into my mouth. This time, I couldn't stop it. Just as she pulled them out, I turned and puked all over the floor and dresser drawer.

"Aw, don't worry babe. Da cleanin' lady will take care of it," she said to me.

Slowly she slid her toes back down my body, until her feet are once again flat on the ground.

"Let's finish this thing babe. I gotta go soon," she said to me.

She slowly got on her knees and shimmied towards me. She placed her fingers on the button of my shorts, ripped it off, and unzipped my fly. Damnit, another article of clothing ruined. But at this point, I no longer cared as I knew what was coming next.

She opened my fly and released my 5 inch cock, which was now soaked with precum, twitching and pointing straight toward the ceiling. I caught another glimpse of her ass, as she shimmied over to her hand bag. I could see her tear off a piece of paper. When she turned back around, I saw a latex object in between her finger tips. This was it.

"You ready babe?" she asked me.

"Yes babe," I replied.

She placed the condom in between her toes and laid down on the floor. With her free foot she gripped my stiff slippery cock and began to pull downwards. Once again my head was so large and wet that my foreskin only retracted about half way. With her other foot, she placed the condom on the tip of my head and tugged downwards until my cock was completely covered with the latex object. Finally, here it was. The grand finale.