The Bajan Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled herself back onto her feet and shimmied her way over to me one last time. She slowly stood and positioned herself over my twitching cock. She grabbed my condom covered rod and slowly began to lower herself. I could feel my cock entering her wet black pussy, little by little until finally, all 5 inches of me were inside her. For the first time I could feel my pubic hairs on her Bajan snatch.

My toes curled up and I began to moan as she proceeded to fuck me. I could feel her ass jiggling on my covered thighs. Her massive tits were brushing against my chest and bouncing just a few inches from my face.

"Holy shit! That feels good!" I said in a loud moan. "Ohhhhh. Ahhhhhhh. Mmmmmmm."

She gradually began to bounce faster and faster, making me more aroused by the second. After just a minute I felt my left testicle retreat into my body, and I could feel a tingling sensation in my cock. I knew it was coming. I might as well go out with a bang.

"Faster baby, faster! I ordered her. "No mercy! No mercy!"

Her massive tits began to bounce like ricochet bullets hitting me in the chin, as she rode me faster than any woman had ever ridden me. Suddenly, I could feel my cock twitching inside her chocolate pussy.

"Oh my God babe! I'm gonna cum!"

"Not yet bitch, I'm not finished yet!" she screamed.

"I can't babe. I'm sorry! I can't hold it anymore! Ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhh. It's coming babe. It's coming! Ahhhhhh, ahhhhhh, AHHHHHHHHHH!"

Suddenly, I felt my cock violently twitch as I erupted in one of the biggest orgasms I've ever had. She continued to ride me at full speed as I felt my warm cum run down my shaft.

"I love you babe. I love you. You're the best I've ever had. Kiss me babe," I instructed her.

She pressed her large breasts against my chest as she proceeded to give me multiple kisses with her hot lips, licking my vomit soaked saliva off my chin. She continued to ride me for another minute before finally getting off. As she pulled the cum filled condom off my softening cock, its contents spilled onto the chair, floor and my shorts.

"Don't worry babe, da cleanin' lady will take care of it," she cold me as she threw the condom into the nearest garbage can. My sticky softening cock continued to twitch as I caught one last glimpse of her sexy ass. She washed her hands in the kitchen sink before making her way back towards me.

"That was incredible babe!" I told her.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it babe, 'cuz I got one more surprise for you."

Good heavens, I thought I'd seen it all. What else could this crazy Caribbean babe have in store for me? I was expecting her to lick my cock clean, or give me another lap dance. Instead, I saw bend over and put her pants back on. Then her top and then her heels. What on earth was going on?

As I saw her walking back towards me I thought to myself, "Okay, she's gonna untie me and be on her way." Instead, I saw her reach into my pants' pocket and pull out my wallet.

"Oh, do you need money for a cab babe? Go right ahead. But you're gonna untie me right? Right?

"I'm sorry babe. It's been fun," she said to me. "I like you babe, I really do. You're the first guy who genuinely cared about my feelings. I think you're really sweet. That's why I'm so sorry I have to do this babe."

"Do what?" I asked her as she reached into her handbag one last time.

"THIS!"

Suddenly, I saw a large hand gun aimed directly at my face.

"HOLY SHIT! Okay babe. Take the whole wallet. I don't care."

She proceeded to examine the contents of the wallet.

"Bitch, I know you got more den 100 Barbados Dollars. Where's da rest of it? Tell me or I'll blow your hairy little balls off!"

Suddenly I heard a click and could feel the cold barrel of her gun on my scrotum.

"It's in the safe, dear," I told her.

She walked over to the small safe.

"What's the combination bitch, I ain't got all day!"

"4791."

"That's more like it," she said as she opened the safe. "I'll be able to buy a nice bracelet with this. What else you got, bitch? Kofi told me you had quite a fancy camera at the fish fry. Where is it?"

"Under the bed," I told her.

She reached under and pulled out my Cannon camera.

"Ooooh yeah, this is nice. Smile babe."

I saw a bright flash of light, as she snapped my picture.

"And your cell phone, babe. I know you got one."

"In the drawer," I told her.

She wasted no time opening the drawer.

"Ooooh, Samsung Galaxy, fancy and expensive. I'll be taking your clothes to dear, and your shoes. Kofi will like those. Excuse me," she said as she tipped my chair up against the wall and proceeded to remove my new tennis shoes.

She then walked over to my closet and begun ripping my clothes off the hangers.

"Ah shit, I ain't got a place to put this shit! Sorry dear, I guess I'll have to take your suitcase too."

"Have a nice day dear, I had a wonderful time," she said as she gave me one last kiss on the cheek. "Here, you can keep these as a souvenir," she said as she threw her pink thong onto my head.

"Wait, you can't leave me like this!" I yelled at her.

"Don't worry babe, the cleanin' lady will find ya," she said as she put her gun back in her bag.

Suddenly, I saw her unfold a towel and place it over my crotch.

"Leave that there babe. You don't want the cleanin' lady to see that baby dick of yours."

"Bye babe. Hope you enjoyed our island."

Those were her last words as I heard her slam the door and drag my suitcase down the stairs. God damnit, she got me good. I felt from the beginning that this whole thing wasn't right. I should've trusted my gut instinct. If everything that had just happened wasn't bad enough, I now needed to piss, but couldn't because I was stuck that fucking chair. Finally, after nearly half an hour, I heard a knock on my door.

"House keeping!"

"Come in!" I shouted.

The door opened and the cleaning lady walked in. As soon as she saw me and the bodily fluids, she dropped her supplies and let out a large gasp.

"Good heavens! What on earth happened in here?"

"I got robbed. It was incredible!"