The Baker Family Saga Ch. 01

Story Info
The Baker Family Begins To Expand Their Boundaries.
1.1k words
4.22
17k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 02/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cmallen
Cmallen
38 Followers

Cory had just gotten home from work and his almost 21-year-old daughter Grace had been pacing for a while. He put his stuff away as he sneaked a peek at her bouncing breasts under her sleep shirt before going to say hi to his wife Diana and ask her how her class went that morning they talked for 10 minutes or so before she wanted to lay back down so Cory went back out into the living room to watch TV. Grace was still pacing and he sat down in his chair and got the tv turned on before getting comfortable.

The whole time Cory was doing this he kept sneaking glances at Grace's tits, seeing them bouncing slightly on her chest and her round ass as she walks away from him. The evening goes on without her realizing what Cory was doing and eventually she says good night and goes to bed. After about an hour Cory feels himself falling asleep and follows suit, heading to bed as well. As he walks past Grace's' room he hears a slight buzzing sound and notices her door is slightly open. He took a chance and pushes the door open a little more, wincing as it squeaks slightly. The first thing he noticed was that she moved her wall mirror to the wall across from her bed instead of next to it, and what he sees when he looked inside will forever be burned into his brain.

His daughter is laid out naked on her bed her brunette bush glistening and parted, her lips open and facing the mirror, giving Cory the perfect view of the vibrating dildo she's thrusting into herself with wild abandon, the wet sounds reminiscent of someone splashing through a puddle. As he listens to the sounds his eyes wander up her body to the breasts that sit high on her chest capped with mouth-watering, gumdrop-shaped nipples that had him wondering what they would feel like in his mouth.

After getting a good long look he turns to leave when all of a sudden Grace lets out a small whimper as she runs her hand up to her tits and pinches her nipples with one hand as she grips the base of the dildo with the other to piston it in and out of her pussy even faster than she had been. Cory knew that meant she was close to an orgasm so he kept quiet and watched until the end.

Grace's breath quickened as her whimpers turned to quiet moans and her head starts to shake back and forth as the hand she was using to tease her nipples slides down her midsection. Between her legs, the mirror gives Cory the perfect view of Grace rubbing her clit as she pushes the dildo as deep inside her as she can until her legs stiffen and she stifles a loud moan as her body is wracked with what looks like to him like a huge orgasm as Grace's breath comes in short gasps.

As Cory watches his daughter cum he becomes aware of his painfully erect cock so he goes to take it out of his pants but Grace takes a deep breath and opens her eyes causing Cory to run past her room to the bathroom down the hall. He looks at his flushed face and continues undoing his pants and wraps his hand around his turgid cock, stroking it as images of his naked daughter goes through his mind. After everything, it only takes a few strokes before Cory is covering his hand and the counter in front of the sink in hot sticky cum as he quietly moans his daughter's name. once he's done Cory cleans up the counter and licks the cum off his hand before going to bed with a smile on his face.

The next morning Cory wakes up at five in the morning like usual to get ready for work. He takes a shower and when he gets out he sees Grace pacing he notices her staring at him as she cocks her head to the side with a questioning looking her eyes but instead of saying anything she goes back to listening to music. Cory doesn't think anything of it until Grace puts her music down and whispers in his ear.

"I heard the door last night. I know you were watching me."

"I'm so sorry Grace," Cory says quickly as his face turns bright red. "I promise I won't invade your privacy again."

"Don't be sorry Dad," Grace says with a smile. "Knowing you we're watching made it that much more intense."

"There is one thing though," she says with a playful pout on her face.

"What's that," Cory asks with concern.

"You got to see me cum but I've never seen you cum. I know for a fact I've almost caught you though."

The last sentence was said by the young woman in a slightly husky voice.

"Please take your pants off and stroke your cock for me," Grace asks in a voice filled with lust. "I want to see you cum."

Unable to say no to his baby girl Cory quickly takes his pants off, sitting back down as his daughter kneels between his legs with her eyes glued to the hand he's using to stroke his rock-hard cock.

"That's right Daddy," Grace whimpers. "Stroke it slowly, don't blow your load too soon."

Cory slows down, feeling the churning in his balls settle down.

"Mmmmmm," Grace moans as she runs her fingertip through the precum on the tip of her father's cock. "Someone is drippy for their baby girl."

Cory grunts in response as he feels his cock twitch involuntarily as his hand speeds up.

"Oh Daddy," Grace moans as she runs her hand down her stomach and into the sweatpants she was wearing. "You've made me so wet, I need to cum so bad."

With her free hand, she pulls her shirt up and frees her beautiful D-cup breasts, tweaking her already hard nipples as Cory strokes his cock faster, knowing he's not going to last much longer.

I...I'm G..Gonna cum Grace.

"Cum on my tits Daddy," she says as she thrusts her chest out toward her father. "If you do I know I'll cum with you.

Unable to hold back Cory grunts loudly as cum shot out of the tip of his cock, the first shot landing on her right nipple before he aims to do the same to her left nipple, and the third and final shot hit her right on the mouth which set off her own thunderous orgasm that causes her to lean against her father's thigh in exhaustion.

After a few minutes of heavy breathing from both of them, Grace gets shakily to her feet.

"I guess I should go get in the shower in case mom gets up any time soon."

Cory watches his beautiful daughter walk away, his heart filled with love for his child as he hopes this isn't the last time they masturbate together or maybe something more.

Cmallen
Cmallen
38 Followers