The Baker Family Saga Ch. 02

Story Info
Cory finds out Grace wants more.
1.6k words
4.54
7.5k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 02/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cmallen
Cmallen
38 Followers

A few weeks went by since Cory and Grace masturbated together that first time and they continued a few times a week while Diana was at school but after a while Grace started to avoid him, not even talking to him like she did before they became intimate. A couple weeks goes by and it gets to the point where even Diana mentions something to Cory.

"I don't know babe", he says with a shrug of his shoulders. "I'll talk to her while you're at school later."

Satisfied with the answer Diana nods her head and goes back to the movie she was watching. They each do their own thing for the next few hours until Diana gets up and leaves for school. Not long after that Grace gets up after having spent the night before out with friends completely ignoring Cory and going about her morning routine as she listens to her music. After trying to get her attention Cory gets fed up and follows her into the kitchen and waits for her to take her headphones off which she does in an angry huff.

"What is your problem?", Cory asks bluntly. "You've been cross and upset about something for days now."

"Like you don't know", she says as she shoves past him and goes into her room.

"What's that supposed to mean", Cory asks loudly as he follows her and opens the door to her room. "If I had any clue what the fuck was going on I wouldn't be asking now would I?"

Grace narrows her eyes and stares at her father.

"I'm tired of just being eye fucked", she says by way of explanation.

"What?"

All you've done these last few weeks is stare at me while you get yourself off. I deserve more than just being eye candy.

"Where did all this come from", Cory asked in confusion. "I thought you were okay with what we were doing.

"I was but then I started talking to my friends..."

"Don't worry", she said quickly when she saw the look of horror cross his face. "They think you're some guy I met on Tinder."

"What did they say", Cory asks as he tries to slow down his pounding heart.

"They said I deserve more. That if a guy won't fuck me then he's only in it for himself."

Cory rolls his eyes and goes quiet as he processes the information his daughter just gave him and what it could mean going forward for the two of them.

"I guess it depends on what you want", he said quietly. "Do you want things to go further or do you want to keep them the way they are?"

Grace goes silent for a few minutes as she considers her options. When she finally answers Cory it's in a whisper so quiet he has to lean in to hear what she's saying.

"I want yours to be the first cock inside me Daddy."

"Are you sure baby girl", Cory asks again, using the pet Campeche gave her growing up. "There's no going back afterward."

"I'm sure", Grace said confidently as she stood up, pulled her father close, and kissed him hard while she let her hands slide down to his waistline.

"Not yet", Cory said as he stopped her hands from going any further. "If I'm the first man you've ever been with I want it to be memorable for you."

Before she can say anything, Cory runs his hands up her sides, catching her shirt, lifting it over her head, and tossing it into the corner as he notices she is braless, her breasts standing on her chest capped off with large dark brown nipples. Cory pulls Grace close and gives her a passionate kiss before grabbing her by the waist and laying her on her bed, kissing her neck and collarbone before turning his attention to the beautiful nipple a few inches away, taking the left one into his mouth and gently sucking on it as he flicks it with his tongue. As she starts to squirm Cory starts gently nibbling while taking the other one in his right and rolling it between his thumb and forefinger, smiling as Grace moans loudly under his ministrations.

"Daddy my pussy needs you", she moans as she starts bucking her hips slightly.

Cory gives her a soft kiss on the lips as he hooks his fingers in the waistband of her sleep pants and slides them down along with the panties she is wearing. After tossing them in the corner with her shirt Cory gently spreads her legs and kisses down her midsection as he takes the time to burn this into his memory, from the almost sweet smell of her arousal to the neatly trimmed landing strip that stops right above a delicious looking clit. He kooks for a few more seconds, scooting closer and spreading her lips as he slowly ran his tongue from her asshole to her clit which he gently sucks on and pulls softly on it with his lips before quickly taking his tongue and burying it as deep as he can get it, savoring the taste of his daughter as she starts to writhe underneath him.

Wanting her to feel as good as possible Cory reaches up and cups her beautiful breasts, gently pinching each nipple at the same time he starts sucking on her clit.

"Daddy, your fingers feel so good", Grace moans. "I need them inside of me, please."

Cory lifts his head from between her legs and kisses her hard on the lips smiling into her mouth as he feels her tongue all over his face, lapping up every drop of her juices she could reach. As they kiss he reaches down between her thighs and teases her opening with the tip of his middle finger before sliding it inside her, causing her to thrash her head back and forth as he slowly starts moving it back and forth. After a few minutes, he slowly adds a second finger but stops when he feels her tense up.

"Please don't stop", she pants. "Just go slow while I get used to it."

Cory obliges, slowly moving his fingers in and out feeling his daughter's juices soaking his hand and running down his wrist. Once she gets used to the feeling Cory picks up speed, bringing his thumb to her clit and rubbing it gently.

"Oh god Dad, please don't stop what you're doing", Grace begged as she writhed underneath him.

Cory keeps his pace steady and the pressure on her clit. After a little bit, he is rewarded as his daughter stiffens and gushes all over his hand, soaking it down to the wrist as a huge orgasm racks her body. He removes his fingers and holds Grace close as her breathing slows down. They lay in each other's arms until she pushes him off and looks into her father's eyes with lust in her own.

"Fuck me."

Not one to deny a beautiful naked woman anything, Cory grabs her by the hips and lifts her before laying her gently down on her back. Realizing what's happening Grace grabs her knees and spreads her legs wide as her father climbs back in between her legs. Once he's in position she reaches down and grabs his hard cock, positioning it so her father can thrust inside of her but before he does he gives her one last questioning look as if saying she can still stop this if she wants to. Grace smiles up at him, wraps her legs around his waist, and pulls him close causing them both to moan as he enters her for the first time. Cory stays still for a few seconds before slowly pulling out until just the head is inside and quickly thrusting his full length back inside.

"Oh Daddy", Grace moans as she thrashes her head back and forth. "I've wanted this since I first saw you stroke yourself for me."

Hearing his daughter express her desire for him turns Cory on even more and he fucks her hard and fast, watching her round tits bounce around as he loses himself in the sounds and smells of the taboo sex they were having.

As Cory feels his orgasm approaching he pulls out and flips Grace over, putting her on her hands and knees before grabbing her hips and taking her from behind.

"That's right Daddy fuck your daughter like a bitch in heat," Grace says to him, out of her mind with lust.

Hearing the words come out of her mouth causes Cory's balls to tighten and he knows he's going to cum soon. He goes to you'll out but Grace slams her ass back not letting him remove his cock.

"Please cum in me. I'm already on birth control to regulate my period."

Hearing this is too much for Cory who moans loudly and holds himself still as he cums inside his daughter, feeling her tighten around him as she's caught up in an orgasm of her own. Once he's done Cory pulls out and lowers his head, dipping his tongue into the freshly fucked pussy in front of him. He gives her a couple of smaller orgasms as he licks up the cum leaking out of her. Once he's done he lays down next to her and silently holds her. When she starts snoring softly he smiles and untangles himself before covering her up and opening her window to air it out. As he walks to the door he looks back at the beautiful young woman lying in the bed behind him and wonders what could happen next.

Cmallen
Cmallen
38 Followers