The Ball Boy Experiment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry I'm late, Coach," the boy? said, looking him right in the eyes. He would be the first of the hopefuls to do so this early.

"Um, yes, I... that's okay. Come in, please." Coach Ryan stood, hastily. His nervousness was returning to him again. "Sorry, I wasn't expecting you. The try-outs were supposed to end 10 minutes ago. Unless, are you here for something else?"

"No", said the boy, stepping into the room, and closing the door. "I'm here to fuck you."

Ryan was speechless. The other boys had all been timid, and had to warm up to the idea of having sex with a teacher. But this boy was confident. "Sorry, I'm running late. Are you still available to take applicants?"

"Well, I am going to be leaving soon. Tomorrow, we'll be having our second day of try-outs, you could maybe come back then?" Coach Ryan didn't know if he'd even be able to fuck this new-comer right now, although he had to admit, there was something about him that was beginning to cause a stir downstairs.

"Okay, that makes sense." The boy didn't make to leave. Instead, he stepped further into the room. "How has it been going?"

Ryan didn't know how to react. If he was not going to be judging this person, he should be going back into teacher mode, and encouraging the boy to leave. And yet...

"It's been... fun." 'I shouldn't have said that.' "Good, I mean."

"And have you found anyone worthy of the position?"

Actually, Coach Ryan had been keeping track of those he felt performed the best. Right now, there were two standouts. Derren had been one of the most intense orgasms he'd ever had, and was clearly very adept at handling a cock. And Alman, actually, had put up a good showing as well. True, he hadn't made the Coach cum, but it was the end of a very long day, and had Alman been earlier in the lineup, perhaps he would have been able to finish. Regardless, Ryan had had a great time with Alman. None of the candidates had been 'bad', per se, but those were the two that he felt had the most potential.

"A few, but of course, no decisions will be made until everyone gets their proper chance." 'Good, that was very diplomatic. Maybe I am back in teacher mode,' Ryan was happy with himself.

"Okay, well, if you aren't going to be seeing any more applicants today, maybe we could just, hang out, instead." The boy took a few more slow, but confident steps toward him.

"S- Sorry?" Coach stammered, but the boy didn't answer, not with his words. Instead, he made it to where the coach was standing, and wrapped his arms around him, as if to hug him. Coach didn't know how to react, so he stood there, waiting. The boy began to shift back and forth, rubbing the Coach's bulge against his stomach (The coach had over a foot on the boy. True Coach was tall, standing at 6' 3", but this boy would be lucky if he cleared 5 feet).

"My name's Sam, by the way," Sam said, and grabbed Ryan's ass with both hands.

"Oooh. Uh, Ryan."

"Yeah, I know, Coach. You have a really nice body. You must work out a lot." Sam had moved his hands around to Ryan's front, and slid them underneath his shirt. He ran across Coach's abs, delicately, but deliberately, tracing the lining of them. It almost tickled.

"Yes, it's a hobby of mine. You seem in shape your self. Do you work out?"

"I keep myself busy. A lot of... physical activity." At that, Sam reached down into Coach's pants and wrapped his fingers around Coach Ryan's growing cock. An intense feeling of relief washed over the Coach. Despite his having cum dozens of times already today, he still felt an intense feeling of arousal stirring up.

Sam was on a mission. He clearly wanted to get to the 'meat' of the day's events, and so it didn't take long for him to work Coach's khakis and boxer-briefs down below his waist. His eyes grew wide at the sight of Ryan's nearly-fully-erect member, but he still, without hesitation, leaned forward and took the entire thing in his mouth.

Ryan fought against every cell in his body, not to blow his load right there.

"Oh, Sammmmmm..." Coach croaked.

Sam let out the dick with a wet popping sound. "You like that, Coach? You like when I swallow your huge, stiff cock?" Sam didn't wait for an answer. He began fucking Coach's cock with his mouth. Coach knew that he was on the precipice of unleashing his next load of the day. He attempted to pull back, not wanting the blowjob to end.

But Sam had other plans. He grabbed Coach's ass again, holding him in place. Unlike Derren, Sam had a little strength. Not enough to actually keep Coach in place, but enough to stop his half-hearted attempts at escape. With one hand, Sam squeezed one of Coach Ryan's fleshy orbs hard. With the other, he brought it in deeper. He flicked a finger across the Coach's hole.

For Ryan, the sensation was a new one. He had never had any of his previous partner engage in any sort of ass play. Not on his part anyway. But Sam wasn't pushing his finger into his asshole. Merely, running his finger in circle's over it, fingering it, the way one might to a clit. Ryan had to admit, it felt nice. In fact, this, combined with the face fucking he was receiving from Sam, was enough to push Ryan over the edge.

His orgasm hit him like an earthquake: rolling, deep, and seemingly unending. He felt as though he were cumming for hours. His vision blurred, and his knees buckled. He couldn't even feel himself hit the ground, though he didn't pass out. Ryan barely summoned the strength to extend his arms, and catch himself before rolling over onto his back.

There he lay, trying to catch his breath. Sam leaned over him, still on his knees. Through his foggy state, Ryan could barely see him liking his lips. 'He didn't spill a drop', Coach realized, bemused. 'That'll be one point in his favor.'

"Coach, are you okay?" Sam asked, concerned. Coach could only nod, not enough strength to speak. "I'm sorry," Sam continued. "You must be wore out from all the other guys you've been fucking."

Sam laid down next to Ryan on the floor. He draped one arm and a leg across Coach's body, like they were a pair of lovers who had just slept together.

Sam continued speaking, obviously not needing the Coach to respond. "That was very nice, though. I'm a sucker for thick cocks. And this thing..." He reached down and shook the dick, half-flaccid, but still half-hard. "This is impressive. I'd love to feel this thing spread me open. Probably go all the way through and stick out of my mouth. Hehe, I'd be able to give you a reverse blowjob."

Ryan felt his strength returning, and he chuckled along with Sam. Looking down, he saw that Sam had tugged down his own skirt, and was stroking his own cock. Ryan had to do a double take. The boy was packing. To be sure, he had a tiny twig compared to Coach's dick, but Sam's was frankly, un-proportional. In every other regard, Sam could have been regarded as "petite". But that cock, it should have been a third of the size on Sam. 'Where was even keeping that thing?' Coach had to wonder. 'A skirt that small, if he were hard, it wouldn't cover it at all.'

Sam noticed the Coach staring, and said, "Yeah, you got be pretty hard. I love sucking cock. It's one of my favorite things to do. Sometimes not even in a sexual way. I like to just be on my phone, or have the guy be watching TV, playing video games, talking on the phone. And I'm down here, just enjoying myself." A thick rope of precum was dripping from Sam's rod. Sam ran a finger over his slit and rubbed the stuff over the rest of his shaft. He then returned to stroking it.

Ryan decided he wanted to return the favor to Sam. He had never sucked dick before, but if Sam was going to be pleasing the entire football team, Coach would need to do something nice for him. 'Hang on,' Coach stopped himself. 'I haven't made a decision yet. Sam hasn't even had a proper audition!'

"Do you need to finish?" He asked the boy. "Do you want me to--"

He was cut off. "Yeah, if you don't mind!" Sam was clearly eager. Ryan attempted to lean forward, but to his surprise, Sam did the same thing. It seemed that there was a kind of communication error. Sam stuffed the coach's cock back in his mouth, still only semi-flaccid. This time, he didn't fuck his mouth with it, but instead, just held it there. One hand reached up to fondle Coach's balls (Coach Ryan's biggest weakness), while his other worked his own cock. Up and down, faster and faster. Ryan's dick was, somehow, against all reasoning, thickening in Sam's mouth, but the boy took this in stride.

Sam adjusted his position, rolling over Ryan's leg, to be firmly between them. On his hands and knees, Sam had to hold himself up with one elbow, still playing with Ryan's testicles, while continuing to masturbate himself with his other hand. Ryan knew that he wouldn't be able to cum again today, but he could still enjoy the sensation.

Clearly, Sam was enjoying it, too, since he began moaning on Coach's swollen dick. He was using his tongue to roll the dick around in his mouth, while his lips, he would pull back and forth. He seemed to just be enjoying the feeling of Ryan's cock. Ryan had never seen this before. His previous girlfriends had given him blowjobs, sure. Some of them had even enjoyed it, but in every case, it seemed to be something they were doing for him. This, this was for Sam. He had this thick, hard cock in his mouth, not to make it's owner orgasm, but because Sam wanted to orgasm. And he was using Ryan's cock to help him do it. 'Like I'm just a sex toy. A dildo he's using to get off.'

The thought was exciting to Ryan. Something about the objectification turned him on. It was naughty, kinky. And it was beginning a boiling deep in his loins. Ryan was almost afraid of what might happen if he came again. Surely, Sam had to be close to finishing. Ryan looked down. That was a mistake.

He saw three things that drove him over the edge. The first was that Sam was looking up directly into the Coach's eyes. The second was that Sam had just begun to cum. A thick stream of semen was pouring from his cock tip onto the floor underneath him. And the third was that Sam had removed his skirt and panties completely. He ass stuck up into the air, as if waiting to be fucked. It was round, like two bubbles mashed together, and firm. Smooth as silk, but hairless as a newborn baby, Sam's ass would put Derren's to shame. Coach had the briefest vision of standing behind Sam, slamming his cock deep into Sam's tight asshole...

And Coach Ryan came again. This time, he did pass out.

...

When he awoke, Sam had re-clothed himself.

Ryan sat up, his dick completely limp (though still a respectable size). "What time is it?"

"Don't worry," Sam giggled, a cute, feminine giggle. "You were only out for a few seconds." Coach stood, pulled his pants up, and adjusted himself.

"That was... Sam, that was incredible."

"I'm glad you thought so. I can't wait to show you what I can really do at my try-out tomorrow!" Sam gave the coach a smile. Ryan was struck with the thought that Sam really did look like a girl. In fact, if he didn't know about the large cock hiding between his legs, he would be completely fooled. And yet, he also totally bought that he was boy. He was like a walking illusion. Ryan could see whatever he wanted to see in Sam. But he was still very soft, cute even. 'If I were his age, I would definitely have fallen in love her.' Coach thought. He could only imaging what his team would think.

"I'll see you tomorrow, then." Coach held the door open for Sam. He quickly peeked around the corner to make sure no one was around.

"See you then, Coach." Sam said with a smile, and then stood up on his tiptoes to plant a short kiss on Coach Ryan's cheek. Ryan was speechless. He watched in stunned silence as Sam turned and walked away. He tried to take his eyes off the boy's perky butt, but was unable to, until Sam turned a corner and was out of sight. It was only then that Coach realized he'd been holding his breath.

He looked at the time. 'Shit, time to leave.'

Ryan made short work of packing up his things. He ran to his car, and sped home quickly. He hadn't intended to stay so long. 'Perfect, no car in the driveway.' He pulled in, ran inside, tore off his clothes, and jumped in the shower. He wanted to make himself clean before--

"Hey, Ry. Mind if I join you?"

The shower door slid open to reveal a naked woman, stacked and sexy as the day they first started dating.

"Hey, hun. Be my guest." Lacey stepped into the shower with her husband.

"The kids are at Amie's place tonight, so we have the whole place to ourselves", she purred, rubbing her hands over Ryan's hard body. Ryan purred.

They made love like newly-weds. Later, Lacey would tell him that it was like an animal had awakened inside him.

Coach Ryan dreamt of ass all night.

...

The next morning, Ryan sat as his desk, anxiously awaiting what might happen. Would anyone be able to beat Sam? Or worse, what if Sam didn't come back. Surprisingly, the thought made him a little sad.

Eight o'clock came, and went. No visitors, no knock at the door. Nine o'clock, then ten. At 11, Coach left his office to take a walk and stretch his legs. He also grabbed a soda and a snack from the vending machines. This he carried back to his office. And when he threw open the door...

Sam laid across the desk, spread out like a cat. He rolled onto his side to greet him.

Coach's heart skipped a beat. "Sam!" He said, and forced himself not to beam.

"Sorry I'm late, Coach." Sam sat up on the desk, as Ryan pulled the door shut and entered the room.

"That's okay, I was just thinking that you never said when you'd be here today." Coach sat his stuff on a nearby shelf, and then stopped. He wasn't sure how to proceed. A part of him wanted to drop his pants and bend Sam over the table. But a good night's rest had cleared his head a little. He knew that he should be acting the adult here. So instead, he stood in place, waiting for Sam to make the next move.

"Yeah, I hope I'm not too late. Were you in the middle of someone?" Sam said, with a glint in his eye.

Ryan wouldn't catch on to Sam's pun until later that night. "Hmm? No, I was just getting something to eat. How long were you waiting?"

Sam leaned forward. 'God, she's cute.' Ryan remarked silently. 'Or, he, actually. He's sitting just like a girl would.' It was true. Sam was leaning forward, hands clenching the desk between his legs. His feet were together. He was sitting like a model posing as a school girl. Sam was doing things to Ryan's head. He had to think clearly.

Sam was either oblivious to his effects on the Coach, or used to it. "Not long. Just got in. Actually, I was snooping around." Sam reached behind himself and produced a stack of papers. It was Ryan's notes from the day before.

"Excuse me!" Ryan started toward Sam, but the boy jumped from the desk, and stepped behind it, with remarkable speed. "That's mine."

"Derren tried out for this? Wow, I'd always wondered about him. I mean, I knew he liked men, but Ball Boy? I didn't think he'd be the type."

"Sam, I'm serious. Those are private." Ryan noticed he was trying to make his voice sound deeper. More adult, maybe? He tried to step around the desk, but Sam would zip the opposite direction when he tried.

"And Alfie Green?" Sam continued, giddily. "That, I should have guessed. I don't think little Alfie's gone a week without a good pounding." Sam was practically dancing around the table.

Coach Ryan stopped. He put his foot down, literally. "Enough!" Sam jerked to a halt, obviously taken aback by the Coach's sudden authority. "Sam, those are private papers, and if you're going to be trying out for the job of Ball Boy, a stunt like this could get you disqualified." 'That's good, remember he wants something from you. You have the power here.'

"Sorry, Coach." For the first time, Sam wasn't meeting his gaze.

"Now in addition to being the judge of this... experiment, I'm also a teacher. And you're a student that's been misbehaving." Coach took a forceful step toward Sam, who began to raise his head. The twinkle was coming back into his eyes. "Now, I'm not much for capital punishment, but I do have two kids of my own, and I know a thing or two about discipline. Understand?"

Coach Ryan was now standing directly over-top of Sam. 'He really is a tiny little thing, isn't he?' "Yes, Coach." Sam said, mischievously.

"Yes, 'Sir'."

"Yes, Sir, Coach." Ryan didn't really care what Sam called him, but he thought it sounded sexy. Sometimes Lacey wanted him to make her call him "sir".

"I think it only fitting for you to drop and give me 20 push ups." Ryan crossed his arms. Sam stared up at him, with a look of confusion.

"Sir?"

"You heard me. On the floor."

To his credit, Sam obeyed. He laid prone on the ground, and then pushed himself back up. As Coach expected, the exercise wasn't hard for Sam. Ryan silently removed his belt.

"Maybe this ought to teach you some manners. Just because you're not on the team yet doesn't mean you can go snooping into thing that don't belong to you. " He pulled his pants down and kicked them aside.

"Yes, Sir Coach." Ryan hooked his finger under his underwear, and pulled them down below his dick, which was hardening quickly. Sam had chosen a different skirt this time, a pink one, and black panties. It was as revealing as yesterday, and Ryan had to stop to admire the view.

"After all, you wouldn't someone to go poking around your stuff, burrowing into places they don't belong." He sank to his knees, rolled forward, and let his body fall on top of the boy.

"No, not at all, Sir CooooOOOF!" Sam's breath was pushed out of him as the full weight of the man hit him. The way Coach had fallen, his crotch was right over the boy's ass, and Coach's chest over Sam's head. After shifting around a little, Coach had worked his dick between Sam's cheeks, hotdog style.

"See? Not so nice is it?" Ryan offered.

"I don't know, Sir Coach. Doesn't seem so bad from down here." Sam thrust backwards, sticking his butt into the air, and began to wiggle it side to side. They were full on grinding, now. After sliding back and forth between his but, Ryan's dick managed to slip underneath the lacy blank panties. 'God, if my wife saw me now.' He didn't want to imagine it. Coach Ryan loved his wife. He couldn't picture his life without her. And yet...

"Mmmm, that feels great, Sir Coach." Ryan had to agree. After taking his much needed night's rest, he had regained his sexual appetite, and it was showing in his body's movements. He was forcing himself lower, pushing the boy down. Soon, Sam couldn't push back anymore. He was sandwiched between the floor and the Coach. Ryan needed release. He was inches from Sam's hole, and he knew that all he had to do was shift slightly forward, and he'd be in. He'd been fantasizing about Sam's butt all morning.

"Oh, Sir Coach, are you going to fuck me?" Ryan had forgotten that he was pretending to be punishing Sam. Precum had begun to leak out of Ryan's tip, and was coating Sam's great divide.

"Is that what you want?", Coach Ryan asked.

Sam turned away and stopped moving. "What?" asked Ryan. He pushed himself off of Sam, and sat up. Sam rolled over, and sat up as well.

"Are you in charge, or aren't you?" Sam said, with a sudden hostility.

Coach was taken aback. "I--"

"Listen, I don't mind taking the lead. But if a man wants to fuck me, he needs to fuck me. He needs to take control."

"I'm sorry, I--"

"No, don't apologize." Sam jumped to his knees. Coach couldn't help but notice that a sizable bulge was rising from beneath the skirt. "Stand up." Coach stood up, and Sam pointed to the desk chair. "Now sit." This, too, Coach did. "I'm going to give you a lesson in taking control. Remove your underwear."