The Ball Boy Experiment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Freddie gathered his things and left. "He was something else, wasn't he?" Ryan asked Sam, who was helping himself to Coach's long forgotten snacks.

Sam swallowed. "He's a fast learner, I'll give him that."

"I can't believe he was able to last so long before he came." Ryan had been thinking someone as inexperienced as Freddie would have been quick to finish.

Sam laughed. "Dude, he came inside me 3 times. Once on the desk, and twice on the floor before that!" Sam and Ryan laughed.

Sam stayed for a while longer, and the two tried to find as many ways to fuck as they could. Standing up, Sam leaning face first against the wall, Ryan holding Sam up in the air, both facing each other, and pile-driver style. Ryan's favorite position was laying on the floor, with Sam sitting on his cock, facing him. He enjoyed seeing the look of ecstasy on Sam's face. He enjoyed the feeling of his weight bouncing up and down against him. He even enjoyed the sensation of Sam dick slapping against his stomach.

Ryan dumped several more loads into Sam before the boy had to leave. Coach was sorry to see him go, but asked him to return sometime soon for a visit.

As Sam pulled his skirt and panties back up, he said, "I'll be around. When will I hear back about the try-outs?"

Ryan had forgotten about the damn try-outs. "By the end of the week, I'll have announced it." He tried to convince himself that he was still judging the boys.

Sam left, and Coach slumped back into his chair. Through the rest of the day, two or three other boys came by to audition, and Ryan fulfilled his judging duties. But he imagined each one of them with short black hair, a pink hair band, and a miniskirt that revealed everything.

Even at home, making love to his wife, he fought hard not to imagine Sam's tight, bubbly ass instead of Lacey's, or his short black hair instead of Lacy's blond curls. But when his orgasm came to him, it was the green eyes of Sam he was seeing, even though he was looking into Lacy's deep, rich browns.

...

The following week was the first team meeting. Before the team arrived, Ryan was waiting in the locker rooms, anxiously checking his watch. He'd instructed the new Ball Boy to meet him here before hand, hoping for some one-on-one time with him. If he didn't get there soon, they would have hardly any time to fool around before the others got there.

After a few minutes, Sam walked around the corner.

Of course it was Sam. How could it not be? He'd been unable to get Sam, and his smooth ass out of his mind all week. He had chosen Derren and Freddie as alternates, in case Sam couldn't make it sometime. He'd not made his announcement public, but rather, had told the board. They took this information, and, (Ryan wasn't sure how) spread word around the applicant's. The entire operation had remained a secret, and the larger student body were none the wiser.

"Sorry I'm late, Coach." Sam said as he entered.

"That's something we'll need to work on, Sam: your punctuality." Ryan was firm. He knew that he needed to exert his dominance over Sam. Sam liked that, if he didn't let the cracks show through. And Ryan was the Coach. He needed to be in control. No, he was in control.

"Oh really?" Sam took a few slow, sultry steps closer to the Coach. "You never had a problem with when I've cum before." Sam looked even more girly than usual. His skirt was a light purple, and his tank top was green. The hair band, (that Ryan had never seen Sam remove), was white, and Coach couldn't help but notice that he was wearing a little bit of makeup. His lips were fuller, and darker. His eyes looked deeper and darker as well. 'Mascara, perhaps? Eyeliner?' Coach was unfamiliar with this area.

"Well, I was expecting you to stop by sometime in the last week. I was hoping we could... go over the plan." Ryan grabbed his cock through his khakis as he said this, already sporting a semi.

Sam understood, and sank to his knees. "Sorry, Coach. Time got away from me. Let me make it up to you." And he pulled down Ryan's pants and underwear in one motion. His dick sprang forward, slapping Sam in the face, and making him giggle. "What is the plan?"

Ryan glanced at his watch again. They only had a few minutes before the rest of them would arrive. 'Need to be quick,' he thought, undoing his pants. Not that that would be an issue. He was so horny, he felt like he could cum after a few short strokes.

"Okay, the team will be here shortly. They don't know about the nature of this experiment, so I think it would be best if--"

Sam had almost put Ryan's cock in his mouth, but froze and pulled back. "Wait, they don't know?"

"Yes, well, the board thought it would be best to ease into things. These are young men, after all, and they're not always the best at keeping things under the radar."

Sam hesitated, but then seemed to accept that answer. He leaned forward, and began to suck Ryan's cock. It was an intense feeling of relief.

"Ooooooohh, yes. I've missed this mouth." Ryan moaned. He had to stay focused, though. "Okay, so. When they arrive, you'll introduce yourself as the Ball Boy, and you're here to help out the team in any way they need. That means getting equipment ready, getting drinks if they need it, helping to clean up around the locker rooms, anything."

Sam couldn't speak, but let out a muffled "Mmm hmm," in agreement. The buzzing sensation felt good.

"As we start rehearsals, you'll begin some of your more, intimate services. They probably will have a hard time believing it, so we may need to move slowly."

Sam agreed again, and rubbed Ryan's balls. Ryan loved that, and was getting close to finishing. He felt ravenous. He'd been fucking Lacey every night this week, and while it was great, it hadn't managed to satisfy him. This, this was what he'd needed.

And that was when a pattering of footsteps announced the arrival of the football team. A large group of muscular, athletic young men filed into the locker room, all chatting about whatever nonsense high school boys talk about. But they all stopped and fell silent at the sight before them:

Coach Ryan, balls deep down the throat of Sam, the new Ball Boy.

To be continued...