The Ball Boy Experiment Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake meets Sam, the new Ball Boy.
8.1k words
4.69
9.5k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Read Chapter One here: The Ball Boy Experiment Ch. 01)

*

"Oh, fuck yeah. Suck my cock," Jake Hall moaned. "Oooh, that feels great."

He was laying in her bed, pants strewn across the floor nearby. For the first time in over 2 weeks, his girlfriend was giving him head. Ally looked up at him wordlessly from between his legs, and kept working at him. He'd asked for a quick BJ before the two of them left for school, which she'd agreed to, under the condition that it was indeed, "quick". Jake, however, wanted to make the experience last. Ally'd been giving him major blue balls, lately, and he was trying to milk the encounter for all it was worth.

Ally continued to go down on him for a few minutes, before releasing his dick and leaning up. "Are you ever going to finish?"

"Yeah, babe, I'm so close! Don't stop now!"

Ally rolled her eyes, and said, "Okay, hurry up. We're going to be late to school." She leaned back down to continue her mission. Jake knew that if he didn't finish soon, he wouldn't be able to, so he allowed himself to let go, and was overtaken by his orgasm.

When the first blast his Ally's throat, she gagged and jumped off of Jake's cock. "Hey!" she chirped. "I told you not to finish in my mouth!"

Jake's orgasm had been ruined, leaving him even more unsatisfied. But, he tried not be angry with Ally. After taking a second, he said, "I'm sorry, I just don't know when I'd get the chance again."

"I don't have to suck your dick, you know!" she said sternly, as she climbed off the bed, and began to gather her things. She tossed Jake's pants at him, which he caught mid-air.

"Oh, I know, because you never do!" He regretted saying it immediately. She stopped and gave him an angry look.

"Get out."

"Ally, come on, I--"

"I said, get out!" And she threw something else at him, he didn't see what it was. Not wanting to make the situation worse, Jake lept off the bed, pulling his pants up as we hobbled across the room.

"Alright, I'm going. I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean it." He stopped at the door and looked back at her. It seemed to work; she wasn't throwing anything at him. But she still looked angry.

"We'll talk about this later. Just go, I'll see you at school." Jake nodded and left the room.

He hated hated fighting with Ally. It seemed to be happening more and more these days. He didn't understand how he could have ended up dating someone like Ally. He was one of the most popular guys in school, even he had to admit that, and he could have had his pick of any girl out there. But he had ended up with the one girl in school who didn't want to have sex with him. That's not to say she wasn't attracted to him. That would have been impossible. But Ally was afraid of getting pregnant, even with the use of condoms, so they hadn't had sex yet. They'd done other stuff, but not nearly as frequently as he would have liked.

Jake checked his watch. "Shit." Ally was right about one thing. He was going to be late to school. And he didn't want to fall behind today.

Today was the first team meeting of the season, and as the star quarterback, and captain of the football team, Jake would have to set a good example for his teammates.

...

Jake was tall. He was very fit. He kept himself active, and healthy. He did alright in school. Not top of his class, but he got decent grades. He was popular, attractive, captain of his high school football team. By most accounts, Jake Hall was the picture perfect American boy: the kind of guy everyone wanted to be, or be with. But Jake had one big problem.

He was always horny.

Not just the kind of regular, teenage boy horny. Jake was ravenous, constantly. He often thought of himself as a sex machine, as if he were created in a lab just to get laid. He was, however, dating Ally, who was much more, "normal" in her sexuality. True, she wouldn't fuck him, but she wasn't totally a prude. Still, Jake wished that she was on his level when it came to sex. He didn't think there would be a day that went by that they wouldn't have sex if it were up to him.

When he got to school, he took some time to look around at the other girls that roamed the halls. Savanah Myers was said to be huge slut. She'd give it up for just about anybody. Dani Arturez was a quite girl, but it was said that she could be shockingly kinky when it came down to it. And Zoe Green was an outspoken advocate for sex positivity. She believed sex should be celebrated, not something to be ashamed of. Jake thought how unfair it was that Ally wasn't like any of them. If he'd been dating them, he'd be getting laid constantly.

He arrived late to his first class, and had a difficult time paying attention to the droning of the teacher. His mind was elsewhere. He was imagining inviting Savanah, Dani, and Zoe back to his place. His parents would be gone for the weekend. He could have them over, put on some music, start dancing. Dani would be the best to start with. Savanah would join in to be included, and Zoe would be all about the positive vibes. Once they were dancing, he'd start wandering his hands all around, touching them everywhere. They would be into it, and they would start touching him back, and then they'd be touching each other, and slowly their clothes would all be pulled off, and they'd collapse, naked, on the floor, rubbing against each other, and Jake would kiss them all, one by one, deep and intimate, and Zoe and Savanah would kiss each other as Dani went down on Jake, and he'd fuck her mouth, slowly at first, and then harder and faster, and then Savanah would climb onto his head, and make out with Dani as Jake ate her out, and he'd play with her ass, and then Dani would switch with Zoe and Zoe would climb up and impale herself on Jake's dick, and he'd be buried inside her, and Savanah would move aside to let Dani sit on his face too, and the two of them would rock back and forth across his tongue, which would be licking both of them, and they'd roll over, and the three girls would stack on top of each other, and he go up and down, fucking each one of them, one by one, all three holes available to him, and there are actually six holes, and he'd fuck their pussies, and their asses, one at a time, and they would scream his name, and they would love him, and want to please him, and he'd want to please them, and they'd be connected, and whole, and together, and intimate, and dirty, and beautiful, and sweaty, and when he came, he'd come so hard it would cross his eyes, and there'd be so much that he'd cover them all, all three of them, and himself, and they'd all be painted white, and they'd all kiss, and swap his cum between them, and they would melt together, and he wouldn't stop being hard, and he'd be ready again, and he'd spend a long time in each one of them, facing them, and him inside them, and they'd be in love with his cock, and they would be screaming his name, Jake, they'd scream it louder, and louder, and together, Jake, in harmony, their music, his music, together, louder, higher, Jake, tighter, wetter, Jake, stronger, bolder, Jake, Jake, Jake--

"Jake!"

He snapped his head forward, abruptly yanked out of his fantasy. The teacher stood above him.

"Sorry, ma'am. I was just daydreaming, about... math." He smiled up at the woman, glad that he had the desk to hide his erection. He imagined if he had to stand right now, his bulge would be seen from across the room.

The teacher frowned at him, but returned to the front of the room to continue her lecture.

...

"Dude, you were out like a light!" Matt clapped him on the back, as they walked through the halls later that day. "She must have called your name, like, 9 times before you perked up."

"Yeah, that was embarrassing, for sure," Jake moped. He didn't like being disrespectful, but sometimes his fantasies got the better of him.

"It was like you were dead. We thought you might have to call an ambulance or something."

"Sorry for the scare. Please, let's keep talking about it."

"Alright, fine," Matt took the hint, and changed the subject. But only slightly. "What were you thinking about, anyway?"

Jake shot him a sideways look. They were headed toward the locker room, and a large group of their team-mates were waiting by the door. "What do you think?"

Matt shook his head. He knew exactly what Jake had been daydreaming about. The two friends joined the conglomerate of athletes, and pushed their way into the locker room. They fell back, however, to continue their conversation in hushed tones.

"Ally still not giving up, huh?" Matt whispered. Jake's sigh was the only confirmation he needed. "Listen, man, here's what you need to do. You tell her you're fed up. Tell her you need some pussy, dude. Giver her an ultimatum: Tell her either she puts out, or you walk out."

Jake let out a breath of half-hearted laughter. "Sure, Matt. I'll get right on that."

Matt shrugged. "Hey, you're call, bro. But trust me, if you don't do something, you're bound to never have sex again."

And at that moment, the entire group rounded the corner, and entered the back isle of the locker rooms. Coach Ryan stood in the middle of a row of lockers. He wore a light blue polo shirt, and a black cap atop his dark brown hair. But most notably, his trademark tan khaki's were down at his ankles. And crouching on the ground between Coach's legs, was a girl. Petite, with short black hair, and a purple mini-skirt that did little to cover up a round, perky ass. She had her mouth around Coach's dick, which was hard, and big. It was a sight unlike anything the boys had ever seen, except in porn.

As soon as the team made their entrance, Coach jumped about a foot in the air. He tried to cover himself, as the rest of the team diverted into several different reactions. Some, like Matt, were laughing. Most were turning away in embarrassment, or out of respect.

But Jake was staring, not at the coach, but the girl still crouching on the ground in front of them. She was grinning, and Jake was struck with a sudden, deep feeling he'd never felt before. He felt at once comfortable, but excited. His heart was racing, but it was beating in time with the universe. He was warm and cold all at the same time. The girl seemed to be looking right at Jake, right into his eyes. Her eyes were green, a rich green, like emeralds.

"Guys, alright, settle down." Coach was stammering, trying to get his pants pulled back up.

"Should we come back later?" asked Justin Bendall, sarcastically.

"Yeah, are we interrupting?" laughed Michael Perez.

Coach had managed to stuff his erection back into his pants, and was struggling now to pull his belt together. "If you don't all stop laughing, and settle down right now, you'll all be doing laps for the rest of the season!"

The laughter did die down. Coach finally finished with his belt, and helped pull the girl up to her feet. She was short. Jake would be surprised if she managed to be 5 feet tall.

"Alright, this isn't how I wanted to do this, but I guess the cat's out of the bag now." Coach put his arms around the girl's shoulders. "Everyone, I'd like you to meet the newest addition to our team: Sam Clayborn."

Nobody said anything. There was some uncomfortable shifting of feet. Jake was confused. There weren't any girls on their football team. And there had already been try-outs, the team was set in place.

"Sam's going to be filling a... unique position on the team. Sam, why don't you introduce yourself?"

Sam stepped forward. "Hey, guys. I'm Sam. I'm gonna be here to do things for you that you can't do yourself."

Michael asked, "What, like getting us drinks, or something?"

Sam turned to face him. "Or something." She took a step toward Michael. "Tell me something? Are you stressed? Tired? How well do you think you can play, with all that tension, all that frustration?" She was right up on him now. A few of the guys, including Matt, were still chuckling quietly. In a low, sensual voice, Sam said, "I'm here to help you." And she grabbed Michael's crotch.

Silence fell over the crowd once again. It seemed as if every guy in the room was holding his breath. After a second, Michael looked up at the Coach, who nodded back at him.

Sam undid Michael's pants, revealing a pair of white briefs. A bulge was already forming underneath them, and Michael made a motion to try to cover it with his hands. But Sam pushed his hands away, leaned forward, and kissed Michael. At the same time, she shoved one hand into Michael's underwear. He tensed up, but after a second, seemed to relax. Jake could see the bulge shifting up and down; she was stroking his dick.

Jake could feel his own arousal growing. He wasn't the only one; a quick glance around the room revealed a few of the other guys adjusting themselves. What they were seeing was like something out of a dream.

Sam pulled away from the kiss. "Someone's excited," she purred, and the pulled Michael's dick out of his underwear. It was an average size, hairier than Jake would have expected. It was slightly curved. Jake had seen the other guy's dicks before, of course. In the changing rooms, in the shower. But never had he seen one erect before. He felt conflicted. He knew he shouldn't be watching this, but he couldn't look away.

Sam began stroking Michael's cock, lightly kissing him on the lips as she did. She kissed down his face, to his neck, brushing her lips against him as she did. Down she continued, until her head was right up against his crotch. And then, she opened her mouth, and swallowed the entire thing in one motion.

Someone cheered. Jake couldn't tell who. He was beginning to feel light-headed. Some of the other guys began to move forward, wanting to get a better look. Justin, who had been standing next to Michael (the two were inseparable), shoved a hand down his own pants.

Sam saw this, and pulled herself off of Michael's cock. "Oh, no you don't. That's my job, remember?" She reached for him, grabbed his pants, and yanked them down. A long, thin penis sprang forth, hard as diamonds, and Sam took that into her mouth as well. She was stroking Michael's dick with her hand, while sucking Justin's with her mouth.

Justin's involvement in the event seemed to spark something in the rest of the team. Parker Alvarez stepped forward, and dropped his pants. Sam accepted his member eagerly, moving off of Justin's, but stroking it with her right hand. Danny Olsen was next, with Sam reaching under his cock to lick at his balls. She licked up the length of him, before moving on to Shawn LeMarke's raging shaft. She seemed to take on a kind of drunken bliss, moving from cock to cock like a porn star.

Jake was frozen in place. The sight before him, it was like out of one of his daydreams. It seemed to him that he might be dreaming right now. He tried to move, but his legs weren't listening to him. And that's when Matt slapped him on the back.

"Here's your chance, dude! Head over there!" he whispered, though there was no point in keeping Jim's voice low. There were all kinds of sounds coming from around them. Some of they guys were laughing and cheering, some were moaning. Sam would occasionally make a comment, when her mouth was free. "Come on!", or "Over here, big guy!"

"I can't," Jake tried to keep his voice from shaking. "Ally..."

"Fuck Ally! Or don't, and fuck Sam." Matt grabbed him by the arm and began to pull him through the crowd.

"Matt..."

But Matt wasn't listening. "And what about our star quarterback?" he called to Sam. "We can't leave him out of the fun!"

With one final push, Jake found himself standing in the front of the team, facing down at Sam. The girl was on her knees, looking up at him. She wiped some drool off of her face, and smiled at him. And the rest of the world froze and melted away.

Sam's eyes were the color of a spring forest, pure, rich, and Jake was falling into them, and he imagined himself kissing her, and their eyes would be closed, and they'd be holding each other, and then their eyes would open, and their souls would lock in together, and melt together, and they'd become one, and Ally didn't exist, and it was him and Sam, and they were together, holding hands, and they'd have sex, fierce, passionate, hot, hard, angry, pure--

Someone yanked his jeans down. His underwear came with them, and Jake's rock hard cock emerged. Sam's smile fell as her eyes grew wide.

Jake had always been proud of his size. True, he had no real world examples to compare it to, but he's seen a fair amount of porn. Compared to those men, he would have said he was on the larger side. There were a few he'd seen that were bigger, but not many. Clearly, Sam hadn't seen many as big as his either. She was practically salivating.

"Fuck, dude." she said, breathlessly. She reached up, in a trance, and began to stroke it. Electricity shot through him, and he shuddered. Sam slid her hand back and forth across his shaft, delicately caressing him with her fingers. It was like magic. After a second, she found herself again, and opened her mouth.

Jake wasn't sure what to expect when Sam began blowing him. His previous girlfriends, Ally included, had been ill equipped to handle his sheer size. Most of the time, they just focused on his head, which was nice, but not particularly satisfying. Sam, on the other hand, made it about 75% of the way down his cock, before he felt the resistance of the back of his throat. And then, Sam swallowed.

Jake's dick was enveloped in the warm, wet cavern of Sam's mouth. He was in heaven. Never before had anyone been able to take him all the way down. But Sam was next level. She even kept looking up at him, her deep green eyes pulling him even deeper into her. She was doing something with her tongue, swirling it across the bottom of his shaft. It felt incredible.

"How is she, dude?" Matt had draped an arm across his shoulders, pulling Jake away from Sam's gaze. He looked to his right, over at his friend, who was grinning like a maniac. It suddenly felt very awkward, to have this stranger blowing him, while his team watched, his best friend half-hugging him.

"It's... amazing." He had to be honest. He didn't want Sam thinking she was doing a bad job. She had begun to move back and forth, sliding her lips across his cock slowly. She would pull back as far as she could without releasing it, and then push back in to take it down to the base. Jake was impressed. Not only was he long, he was also thick. He couldn't believe the whole thing would fit into such a small woman.

"Well, save some for the rest of us," Matt said, and undid his pants as well. When his cock emerged, Sam instinctively reached up, and began jerking him off. Jake was suddenly struck with the realization that they were having a threesome. He'd never had a threesome before, expect in his daydreams. Those had never featured another guy, though.

Someone else stepped up to his left (Jake wasn't sure who), and offered another dick for Sam to play with. She moaned, vibrating Jake's cock, and reached her other hand to begin masturbating him as well. It was unlike anything Jake had ever experienced. He was surrounded by his whole team, getting his cock sucked by someone he had just met, who was also servicing the other boys. Each time he started to come to his senses, to realize what was going on, Sam would suck him deeper, and he would be lost in ecstasy once again.

Soon, the awkwardness began to melt away. Jake was getting into it. He started thrusting, slowly at first, to match Sam's movements. That was even better. He was face fucking her, and she stopped to allow this. She didn't stop jerking off the two dicks on either side of her, though.

"Hey," Matt interrupted. "What about me?"

Sam pulled away from Jake, and turned to face Matt. She opened her mouth again and took Matt all the way to the base. She sucked him off for a few strokes before moving back to Jake's dick. And then she moved over to the other cock, who Jake realized was Derek Dunning. A few slurps on his fat black cock, and then it was back to Jake. She continued this pattern for a while, swapping between cocks every couple seconds. Clearly, she was enjoying this as much as, maybe even more so than, the guys she was sucking.