The Ball Boy Experiment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake thought for a moment, and then came up with idea...

---

One week later. Jake stood next to the bench that he and Sam had fucked on. Sam herself, was sitting on that bench. Coach Ryan stood behind them, arms crossed. No one said anything.

The door opened. The shuffle of feet, and casual murmuring indicated the arrival of the rest of the team. As they rounded the corner, and saw who was sitting before them, there were some groans, and some laughter.

Jake stepped forward. "Alright, everyone. Calm down." The murmuring stopped. He had that authority over them. "Now, it's come to my attention that some of you haven't been too appreciative of what the Coach has done for us." He looked around the room, making eye contact with each member of the team. If he wanted to sell this, he needed to connect with them. "That's a shame. I think we can all agree our little team hasn't been doing too well lately. More losses than wins in, what, two seasons, Coach?"

"Three." Coach had allowed Jake to lead. They were more likely to accept this from him.

"Three seasons. Wow." Jake paused, to let the moment hang, and then stepped forward. "Matt, you're planning on going to U of M next year on a football scholarship, right?" Matt nodded, slightly. "Yeah. Andy, you too?" Andy nodded as well. "Me too. A few of us, actually. Now, I want you think for a second about the future. 10 years from now, when we're sad, old men, drinking coffee in our lawn chairs or whatever, what are we going to tell our kids? 'Yeah, I could have been a star athlete, a famous football player, but I made a decision to NOT be.'"

He paused again, then continued. "We've been losing. And we're going to continue to lose. Unless, we make a different decision. Now, I don't know for sure that this experiment is going to work. For all I know, it's a bunch of desperate nonsense. We don't even know where the idea came from." At that, he quickly darted his eyes around the room. He wanted to see if anyone would give themselves away, even slightly. No one did. "But I know that I'm willing to try. I would do anything for this team. Can the same be said for you?" He walked back over to Sam, put his hands on her shoulders. "Now, I think we've all gotten off on the wrong foot here. I think we need to start over. Team, I'd like to introduce you to my good friend, Sam."

Sam stood up. "Hi, I'm Sam. I'm here to suck your dicks." There was some scattered laughter from around the room. That was good, they were warming up. "Jake said a lot of meaningful things just now, but I'm not going to. My job is to let you fuck me, and use me. My job is to get you off, and relieve you of your stress. I want to do that. I'm good at doing that. And judging by all the erections I gave you last week, I'd say you agreed. Sure, I have a dick. That just means I know how to work one. Are you really going to pass up a good time because of some detail like that? So, that's what I'm here for. A good time. Some of you, I'm sure, are ready and willing. That's great. I look forward to working with you. As for the rest, sit back, and enjoy the show."

And with that, Sam dropped to her knees in front of Jake, pulled his cock out from under his shorts, and took the whole thing in her mouth.

The team was silent for several seconds. The only sound was that of Sam sucking their captain's cock. And then, Matt started clapping. Slowly, and then faster. Justin joined in, and then Michael, and soon, everyone was cheering, and clapping. It was working.

Sam continued to suck Jake's dick, reveling in it's size, it's taste. When Jake was ready to cum, she pulled back, and jerked him off, until he unleashed all over her face. As expected, his load was huge, and Sam laughed as her face was covered his Jake's jizz. She turned to the crowd.

"Well? Who's next?"

And the team descended on her.

---

The glow of a wall of computer monitors was the only thing illuminating the otherwise dark room. In a chair sitting at a large, black desk, sat a man in a grey suit. His eyes scanned the screens methodically, studying each pixel.

Behind him, there was a knock at the door. Without turning, he pressed a button on the desk. The door opened.

In scurried a high school-aged boy. He looked around nervously, cleared his throat, and said, "Uh, sir? It-- It's back on. The team has accepted Sam."

The man allowed himself a thin, mischievous smirk.

"Excellent..."

To Be Continued.