The Ball Field

Story Info
Pushing past my comfort zone at the Ball Field.
1.8k words
4.29
5.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rrrrrrring. My body instantly reacted when I saw his name flash on the caller id. My pussy jumped; my breath caught in my throat. It's Steve, my boyfriend, my Dom. Although it's been many months since Steve and I entered into a D/s relationship, I still feel goose bumps every time I think of him. Every day is an adventure with his devilish charm and creative mind. The day never goes as I imagine, it's always better.

"I need you." He growled. I could hear the hunger in his voice. "I will be waiting for you in the ball field parking lot on the north side in 10 minutes. No bra nor panties allowed." There was a strange smirk in his voice.

"Yes Sir. I'll see you soon." Smiling, I mused over what he might have in mind. The ball park is not a neighborhood park tucked away in a hidden field. Nooooo...he meant THE ball field where the local minor league team played. The parking lot was not only very large but across the street from the shopping mall. If there was activity on the field, the whole area would be lit up like an afternoon day. What is he planning? I shivered where I stood even though I was wrapped in my warm winter pajamas. The anticipation of seeing him caused my nipples to get hard and my pussy to get wet.

Ten minutes was hardly enough time to get to the meeting place much less change clothes. I decided to change my clothes to match the weather. Since it was a cool spring evening, I wore my long sleeve zip up denim shirt and my stretch yoga pants. The butterflies danced in my stomach as I drove to the ball field. I felt my pussy getting wetter by the second. When I arrived, I was happy to see there was no game or event and all was dark except the few street lights and the mall lights. He was parked closer to the field than the street therefore it was darker.

My breath quickened as I pulled up next to him, our drivers' windows facing each other, so we could talk. He smiled as he got out the truck and stood between our cars. I rolled down my window to say hello. He leaned his head in, kissed me, and ordered me to get out the car. The two of us stood between the two cars. I was facing the street; he was standing in front of me facing the field. I saw every car pass by on the street, he saw the darkness and me.

He grabbed my breasts with his large hands and massaged them. I gasped with surprise. As much as I enjoyed his hands on me, I was more nervous about getting caught.

"Let's climb in the truck." I eagerly spouted.

"No." He reached for the zipper on my shirt and began to pull it down exposing my bare breasts.

"What are you doing? We'll get caught!" He told me to stay where I stood. He took each side of the unzipped shirt and pulled them apart so anyone who walked up would see me bare and exposed. My eyes popped wide. My body quivered. I watched over his shoulder behind his back every car that passed on the street. He gave a devilish snicker as he squeezed, pinched and pulled my nipples. Involuntarily, I sucked in my breath. His actions sent lighting to my already wet pussy. I was shaking from nerves and excitement.

My brain was now at war with my body. What if someone pulls up near us to ask a question? What if a police car pulls up to ask what we are doing? OMG. My brain was panicking. He leaned down and started to suck my breasts. My body tingled all over.

"We need to get in the truck people are passing by, they can see what you are doing." I screeched in a panicked voice.

"No they can't. It's too dark here." While he continued sucking one breasts, his hand groped the other. My body was enjoying his touch while my brain was trying not to have a meltdown.

After a few minutes of carefully looking around, "please," I begged, "can we get in the truck?" In response, he slid his hand inside my pants and searched for my pussy.

"Your wet pussy says you are enjoying this." he chuckled before he kissed my mouth. After he shoved 3 fingers in my pussy, he began to fuck me. My body wanted to give in to him, my brain and common sense wanted him to stop but I had to stand still and endure. The decision had already been made months ago.

Months ago, I knelt before him and made the choice to be his submissive and take him as my Dom. I gave myself to him. I gave my body to him, for his pleasure (and mine). I gave him the right to touch me, fondle me, fuck me or use me any way, at any time. He commands me, takes care of me. He owns this body, he owns my right to orgasm. I gave it all to him when I made the decision to surrender. My job is to obey. Even when it's hard, even when he pushes me out my comfort zone. And YES, I was out of my comfort zone. I was scared of getting caught, nervous of anyone seeing my exposed body yet my body responded by tingling with excitement. My breathing was changing, my pussy was dripping.

Another police car passed. I felt like I was dying. Thinking of all the things that would go wrong if the police car turned around and came this way. My job, my friends, my family, ahhh, what would happen. So many things went through my mind. Yet I quivered with delight as my body hungered for more. I moaned into his mouth. His fingers fucking me, his other hand squeezing my breast, his tongue exploring my mouth. His tongue moved to my breasts and back again to my mouth. I stopped noticing the number of cars passing. My brain and body fighting pleasure versus common sense.

I don't know how long this went on before we both realized I was now shaking from the cold. He removed his fingers from my pussy and shoved them in my mouth. After I cleaned them, he told me to go around to the other side of the truck and get in. I grabbed my shirt to pull it close around my breasts. He stopped me.

"Hands behind your back."

I groaned, "...but everyone will see."

He just smiled, "Only if they are looking. Get in the truck."

He wouldn't be there to shield me from prying eyes on the other side. I steeled my nerves, and took a deep breath. I hurried around hands behind my back, the wind blowing my shirt open. He made me wait a few seconds before he unlocked my door.

"That wasn't nice." I growled.

"I know." he laughed. "Pull your pants down to your knees."

"Ohhhh, I was just getting warm." I whined. Reality is the battle in my brain didn't like getting more naked. I stared at him.

"Who's in command here?"

"You are sir." I responded as I pulled my pants down around my ass to my knees. I opened my legs wider, and he shoved fingers in my pussy as he took my breast in his mouth. My brain relaxed a little feeling a little more undercover in the truck than I was standing between the cars. I gave in to my body's demands. I began to push against his fingers. My body began to feel the growing tension. He noticed it in my breath and my moan. He pulled his fingers out.

I whimpered, "No please, I was getting close...."

"Suck my cock." he commanded with a twinkle in his eye. I reached to pull my pants up.

"No, I didn't tell you to do that." My mouth dropped.

"But..."

He growled "just as you are." I tried to look around when he reached his hand to my head and pulled it down to his crotch. I turned to kneel on the floor on my side of the truck, unzipped his pants and reached for his hard erect cock. I took him in my mouth and moved up and down on his shaft. His moans revealed his pleasure. When I moved to lift my head to check the surroundings, I heard a low growl. He put his hand on my head pushing it down again. He kept it on my head as my tongue danced around his cock. I worked on his cock but my mind kept thinking about getting caught half naked.

I heard his guttural groans. I knew he was close to the edge. He grabbed my head between his hands, taking control and fucked my face. I felt him spasm and then his cum shot into my mouth and down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could per his preference. While he regained himself, I cleaned him up with my mouth and tongue. I stayed where I was till he told me to sit up on the seat.

My breasts were still exposed and my pants were now down to my ankles but I dare not touch them. He patted the seat and I climbed up. He leaned over and whispered in my ear "you're mine and I will use you as I wish." The statement was punctuated by shoving his fingers in my pussy.

"Ohhhhh yes"... I moaned my body on fire. He only gave me a few thrusts before he pulled his fingers out and sucked on them.

"Get dressed and go home" he commanded. "Do not touch yourself on the way or when you get home." I whimpered. "That's what you get for arguing with me."

I whimpered like a hurt dog. But did as I was told. He kissed me before I got out the truck. I was panting almost gasping for air. Walking slowly back to my car I was afraid any touch would push me over the edge. To cum without permission meant punishment and weeks without cumming. I didn't want that.

As I drove home, I tried to think of anything else...ANYTHING to stop the fire between my legs, the ache the overwhelming need. I reminded myself I served as I was ordered. I don't own my orgasm, so I can't expect to get one every time we meet. I was so on edge I could barely focus on driving.

I got in the house and laid on my bed not moving trying to quell the raging desire to touch. After screaming into the pillow, my phone rang. One word came out of his mouth...CUM.... I barely touched my pussy and I immediately went over the edge. Moaning and writhing in pleasure. I was loud and long. As the excitement began to calm, all I could mumble over and over again was "thank you sir thank you."

With laughter in his voice he asked, "Are you thanking me for letting you cum or for pushing you out of your comfort zone"

"Both," I murmured.