The Ball Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted an affirmation, still trying to hold back the inevitable so that I could savor one more precious second inside my Mother.

"Are you feeling close yet, honey?" She was hesitant to ask, likely because she didn't want to hear a "yes".

I thought about how to answer her. "Do you want me to be?"

Mom didn't respond right away. She mulled over the thought, aware of the game I was playing by trying to get her to admit that she didn't want to stop. To my surprise she admitted it freely, but was shy in doing so. She gave her head a small shake, and when I didn't acknowledge it, she finally said; "No."

"No, what?" I tried to regain some sense of footing, to put Mom on the back foot. I wanted her to say it.

"No, I don't want you to cum yet." She hissed into my ear, wagging her ass from side to side so my bulging cock head dragged against her spongy cervix, basting every last inch of my dick in buttery pussy juice. "Not yet, please."

The "please" sent a surge of adrenaline ricocheting throughout my limbs. I was shaking with anticipation, but felt safe and protected. This feeling of invincibility drove me to hastily dig my hand under Mom's dress. She nervously checked the bus for voyeurs. If there were any, she didn't notice them. Mom swiftly unbuckled the belt that was keeping her dress tight to her tummy, leaving more than enough room for me to explore her.

Had we been alone, I would have spent this entire time simply gorging myself on the intricate details of her body. I could feel so much, but my eyes able to see so little considering the breathtaking display I knew would have greeted me had I been able to undress her in private.

I began at her belly, gently filling my palm with a greedy handful of chubby muffin top that squished through my fingers. It was a surreal feeling to fawn over the same belly I had grown inside of over twenty year ago, where Mom felt me kick and squirm for months until she finally pushed me out. I pictured Mom doing the same thing, happily massaging her tummy while I lay waiting inside. Did she like feeling me kick from inside her womb? Did she miss it? I vividly imagined her massaging her heavy, bloated stomach in the hopes of settling the tyrant in her tummy, wondering what her son was going to be like when he grew up.

I bet she never expected this.

From over her shoulder, I had a blessed view down my Mother's top. The pudgy breasts jiggling inside needed nary a nudge to start shaking like pudding, so even Mom's tiny gyrations were making them ripple like a stone thrown in a pond. In my head, they were bouncing free and uninhibited by the boundaries of clothing, and this arresting mental image was all I needed to prompt an investigation.

I ran my hands up her stomach until I reached the bottom of her bra. I was greeted by a large swell of lace, and before I could ponder how to get under it I had Mom whispering for me to "go under" and satisfy my curiosity.

With how easily my hand slid under it her bra was either too large, or she planned for this. I was amazed that Mom's enormous breasts could ever be contained by something so loose, but thankful that her choice led to me filling my hands with a handful of tender, doughy breast. Her breasts were exhaustingly heavy, weighing down my arm like I was trying to curl dumbbells, but softer than the most delicate feather pillow money could buy. The jiggling meat rolled around in my hands, refusing to stay in place.

The heat trapped below her breasts was just like her pussy; overwhelming in a way that only made you want more. My hand was draped with a heavy blanket of plump breast meat, sweating underneath the ferocious warmth that completely enveloped my fingers and palm. I lifted the enormous milk bags from her chest she breathed a sigh of relief as the weight was taken off of her. I turned my hand towards the sky to support the overwhelming size of her breast as it spilled out of my palm like a half-cooked pancake -just enough shape to stay together while still managing to ooze between my fingers.

The rubbery surface of Mom's firm nipples grazed against my fingers and, though I couldn't see, I could tell that her areolas were large enough that I wouldn't have been able to fit the whole thing in my mouth. The pink caps stood at attention, aching for me to give them the same love and affection I was showing to her mountain of creamy flesh. I gentle closed two of my fingers around her nipple, tugging it just enough to make her squirm.

My mind was ablaze with images of me suckling at her plump breasts, tantalized by the idea of how her fresh milk would taste and cursing myself for lacking a memory to draw from. How many times had I nursed from her as an infant? We had gained an inseparable bond, growing together as I was graciously fed from her beautiful, drooping udders and sustained solely from the love, and delicious cream, that only a Mother can make.

"Why are you so tight?" I asked in a dreamy haze.

"I'm doing it for you, Muffin." Mom held her lips against my cheek for a long, drawn out kiss before preparing to pull the rug from under me. "This is what I feel like when I don't clench."

Mom instantly relaxed her muscles and, with trembling legs, raised herself up until only the tip of my honey-saturated crown was still inside her pussy. A thousand radiating sun had spent what seemed like hours enveloping my cock with unwavering dedication, so when the dense cocoon of sultry pussy meat finally relaxed around me it was like hitting the brakes on a rollercoaster-while blindfolded. My soul was temporarily goaded into staying within my body, but another unexpected move like that from Mom would be too much.

"Puh-lease, Mom, that's so cruel!" I was begging, nearly groveling for her to play fair.

"Does my little boy want to go all the way back inside his Mommy?" Mom had completely lost herself in this new light, throwing away any degree of decency to fully commit to our new relationship. Mom giggled with an evil grin, well aware that she once again possessed the upper hand and ready to see how far she could go with it.

I whined like a puppy with partial sincerity, knowing that it would trick her into wanting to spoil me like the dotting mother she was, while being genuinely desperate enough for such a whine to fit my mood.

Mom began to calmly work her pussy back down my length, taunting me with while she fed one fat inch of throbbing cock after another back into her endlessly hungry pussy. She taunted me with a sing-songy voice while she plunged my cock head through her gooey folds, slowly letting more of me enter her as she teased. "It's so very warm in there, honey. Mommy's pussy is snug and cozy, and because of you, young man, it's very, very wet."

Mom rested in my lap again and we breathed a collective sigh of satisfaction, her head lazily resting on my shoulder. It felt like coming home, and I never wanted to leave again.

I planted a kiss on the nape of her neck as I let my eager fingers wander further down her body. Below her pudgy stomach I felt a tidy cushion of delicate fur tickle my fingertips, now dampened from the thirsty maw that drooled freely between her legs. I couldn't resist letting my hand trail between the incredible thighs that had once suffocated my dick - now open wide to ensure that she wasn't leaving any of my cock exposed. Her upper thighs were a slippery mess of honey, generously coating every nook and cranny of her lower half to welcome my adventurous fingers.

I ventured through the neatly trimmed patch of fuzz and slid a finger between Mom's slit, instantly meeting her feverishly pulsating clit and eliciting a stifled yelp. "C...careful." Mom begged me in a hushed whisper, refusing to use anything other than words to persuade me. She didn't want me to stop, but she didn't want to be caught, either. Now it was up to me to push the boundaries.

Mom sat motionless in my lap as I navigated deeper between her legs. Her honey swarmed my fingers and had them dripping before I had even reached the molten core between her luscious lips. It was an unparalleled feeling; to be lodged inside my Mother's warm, gooey vagina while she treated my cock to a flurry of tense, delicate squeezes that I could feel from the outside as I prodded her. I touched the outer lips where I could feel my cock disappear inside of her, amazed at how she stretched around me.

Mom constricted her tunnel like a velvet tourniquet-so tightly that I was amazed when I felt a surge of blood inflate the helmet against the mouth of her womb. There was no room left inside her, but Mom was such an expert at tightening her pussy that I didn't know if I would be able to handle anything more. If she had been bouncing at a regular pace, the way she wanted to with nobody around to stop her, it would have been mere seconds before I exploded and plastered her walls with a thick dose of baby butter.

My cock tensed as my own fingers brushed against it, seemingly so occupied by being marinated in Mom's warm, gooey hugs that it didn't even know I was there. This thing truly had a mind of its own today. The veins sprawling up the side like intricate spider webs were throbbing as though it was not blood, but pure nuclear energy, that coursed through them.

I poked and prodded long the ring of her pussy, marveling at how wickedly sinful it was to explore her so intimately while I was still inside of it. Her lips quivered at my touch, ignited by my curious manipulation and encouraging me to keep the light pressure on her engorged nub. "Keep going, baby. Please, just keep doing that."

I was fueled by a new focus; making my Mother orgasm. Never in my wildest dreams did I envision being able to make anyone do so while riding public transit, let alone my Mom, but the possibility lit such a fire under me that I knew it had to be done.

"Do what, Mommy?" I made sure to riddle my tone with faux ignorance. We had been swapping authority rapidly but at this point it was all mine, so I instantly succumbed to the power trip.

"Do...th-that again." Mom's knuckles were bright white, arms shaking as she tried and failed to steady herself against the seat without making it too obvious why she was doing so. I dragged her pink pearl between my two middle fingers, making sure not to press too hard, and focusing around the edges where I knew I had a bit more freedom to toy with her.

"That!" Mom spat out the command, ignoring the clear dynamic shift that gave me the courage to be more playful. "I think-oh my God, Evan, I think you're gonna make me cum."

I kept up my pace, but didn't quicken it, to lull Mom into a drawn out orgasm. It wasn't a race, but Mom came flying to the finish line like she was trying to break a record.

With unforeseen patience, Mom moved with a very deliberate slowness to bend forward and bite down hard on the seat in front of us, turning her head to the window to be as subtle as she could. She seized up like she touched an electric fence as the whirlwind force shook her entire body. Low, primal grumbles and strained grunts erupted from my Mother as her orgasm ripped through her. Her breathing turned to sharply drawn inhales as she fought to stop the groans from getting loose. The squishy ring suffocating my cock tightened like a noose, pumping the base of my cock like it wanted to take the bloated invader just one more inch.

Mom was a leaf, narrowly holding on to its branch as it is whipped around in the wind. Every second that passed gave Mom an open window to convulse around me, and though she tried her best to downplay it I could tell she was struggling to stay composed. The space between her tight squeezes was extremely small, giving her very little time to relax and take a breath before another uncontrollable spasm rocked her to the core. Mom's limbs were as hard as diamonds, unflinching as they anchored her to the seat as she was dominated by her orgasm.

I hoped nobody else could hear the faint whimpers she was making. In part because I wanted to keep our cover intact, but mostly because knowing those sounds were just for me was filling me with a justified sense of pride. I tried with all my strength to tether my Mother to me, one hand feverishly rubbing her clit while the other wrapped around her tummy like a seatbelt.

Mom unclamped her teeth from the seat, unfazed by the degeneracy of such an act as she basked in the come down. She cooed softly under her breath, detaching one hand from its anchor position to place it on top of mine. We embraced around her midsection, fingers intertwined, with echoes of her orgasm still making her tremble.

Mom's hand lovingly stroked my arm, silently expressing the passionate love that was sizzling between us. In response to an unexpectedly strong surge, she tightly clamped her pussy one last time and accidentally let the tail end of a yelp escape her lips. We didn't even look up to see if anyone heard, we were beyond caring.

"I've never..." Mom let her words hang in the air, showing no intention of finishing them. I didn't need her to; I was simultaneously experiencing so many "firsts" that it would have filled a novel, but the unspoken bond between us led me to believe that nothing needed to be vocalized. We just knew each other that well.

The tension in Mom's body dissipated and she slumped against me like a sandbag, refusing to relinquish her grip on my cock. "I can't believe that just happened."

"Me neither." I kissed her neck.

"I can't believe that just happened." Mom repeated, but the words still would not sink in. "Did you..."

"No." I cut her off, perhaps too sharply. "Not yet, Mom. But we can stop if you -."

"I need to feel it, baby." Mom was far beyond teasing. "Are you close?"

"Uh-huh." I grunted.

"Tell Mommy what to do." Mom demanded, undeterred in her quest to let her Son breed her. I was afraid that maybe, after experiencing such an orgasm, Mom might have come to her senses. As selfish as it was, I was worried she would realize how insane it was that she just came on her Son's cock, but the exact opposite was happening. Rather than running into some sense of clarity, Mom doubled down and fully embraced her incestuous fantasy.

"Mommy wants you to cum, sweetheart. Can you do that for me, please? Pretty please, for me? I want to feel all your babies squishing around inside me, I miss it so fucking bad. Oh, fuck, make me a Mother again, honey. Good boy, breed Mommy, put a little brother in Mommy's belly."

Holy shit! Mom was getting into this more than I was, but I loved every second of it. Something hidden had awoken in her, something that had been starved for a long, long time. It couldn't have all happened this afternoon, right? How long had Mom been waiting to-

"I said this is my fucking stop!" A voice boomed from the front of the bus, rattling the window. "Let me the fuck off, or you're gonna have to throw me off."

Mom and I whipped our attention to the bellowing ball of anger that now captivated the entire crowd. A large man, roughly two-twenty and six feet tall, was making his presence known. He and the driver began bickering back and forth with animosity rising in their voices, and whether or not it was justified was lost on us.

A couple do-gooders got out of their seats to try and back up the driver, but that was not taken well. Within seconds of reaching the front, the giant antagonist struck one of the wandering patrons in the jaw and dropped him to the floor like a wet towel. More, equally angry, people got out of their seats to confront the display of violence, forcing the driver to pull the bus to the side of the road.

It all happened so fast, and before I knew it the bus was packed with balled up fists being flung around like medieval flails. Suddenly, even less attention was being paid to our small, insignificant corner of the bus. Nobody paid attention to anybody that stayed in their seat to watch the fray, and even fewer were privy to a Mother bouncing on her Son's lap. We both came to the realization at the same time; we had an opportunity, and we needed to use it before the window closed.

"Remember that you can finish inside my pussy, okay?" Mom gave my thigh a reassuring squeeze without looking back at me, faking interest in the brawl to keep our cover. "Try and come quick, Muffin."

Mom arched her back to create a new angle for us, isolating her ass so she could hold herself up with the seat while she twerked and bounced her bubble butt on my cock. The first deep stroke was so intense that it nearly sent me over the edge, putting to shame the subtle bump and grind that had gotten us here so far.

It was only obvious to me, but the sound of Mom's naked ass slapping against me could finally be heard as she vigorously pumped her hips. The fat, doughy cheeks clapped together every time she plopped back down and drove my cock into her sweltering depths with palpable urgency. Mom sought to rid herself of the pent up frustration that came with biting our metaphorical tongues for so long, and she was content with taking it out on me. I sat in a blissful fog, seeding control to Mom so she could expertly milk my balls.

Having scratched her deepest craving, Mom's wild abandon slowly turned to an intentional effort to make me cum. She clenched her ass cheeks together as she pulled her pussy off me, her muscles contracting so hard that she put divots in the sides of her once plump, doughy mounds. She couldn't help from leaving strands of shimmering juice to glisten on me as she rose up, and I swear I could hear her soaking wet pussy squishing every time she drove her ass onto me. Her warm tunnel pulled up my length like she was trying to literally pull an orgasm from me, and it was working.

I held onto her waist, the way I had with so many girlfriends before, but it felt instinctively fulfilling to have my Mother be the one riding me. My hands fit perfectly under her chubby muffin top, giving her the balance she needed to fully engulf my cock in the depths of her hot, soggy pussy with every relentless stroke. On her way down she released her tension and slammed her ass into me, bludgeoning my bloated cock head with the spongy wall of her cervix. My eyes eclipsed and I swear I saw the front of my brain.

I couldn't resist the opportunity of a lifetime, and I didn't know if this particular type of opportunity would ever grace me again, so I took action. It would have been polite to ask, but knowing my Mother, she would have said "yes".

My hands gripped the bottom of her dress and, completely ignorant to whether or not we were being watched, I lifted it. Mom whipped her head around with daggers in her eyes that only lasted a brief second before softening. She knew the risk, but she could clearly see how her Son was being controlled entirely by fervent lust and didn't want to stop me.

Two eyes weren't quite enough to fully appreciate the nuances of Mom's beauty. Namely, that of her incredibly buxom backside. With her dress out of the way, I soaked in the sight of Mom's ass quaking like jelly as her pussy swallowed my cock up again and again. Every detail, like the dim outline of short, feathery peach fuzz covering her juicy ass cheeks, was one I needed to memorize.

The bunched up fabric of my pants had made an imprint on her supple, malleable skin that made it look like a maze with no solution, but I searched for one endlessly. I could see a dent made from where one of my buttons had dug into her, and with her doughy ass meat I honestly believed I would have been able to read the lettering off the imprint if I had a closer look.

I could make out the faintest hint of light peeking between her creamy, cushiony ass cheeks and illuminating her bright pink, tightly puckered asshole. The lips of her vagina visibly clung to my shaft as she lifted away from me, stretching away from her like she was vacuum sealed to me. Her pussy was begging to be reunited with the meaty cock they had now become so friendly with, and she listened to it.