The Ball Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom scanned the crowd to make sure everyone was distracted and, when nobody returned her gaze, she said at her loudest volume yet; "Ready to give Mommy another baby, baby?" The fight was still in full effect, so I knew this was the only chance I would have.

I didn't have time to respond, but she wasn't waiting for one. Mom gave her final thrust and planted her ass soundly back in my lap once she felt the telltale signs pointing towards an orgasm. She sighed with guttural satisfaction over her accomplishment and returned to her familiar pattern of gentle, firm squeezes while she engulfed the full length of my throbbing cock.

A heavy burst of cum erupted from my dick, and if Mom hadn't been holding me down I surely would have jumped to my feet from the force of it. The first hot burst of sticky paste blasted against the ceiling of her pussy, leaking down to the floor of her vagina in a sticky puddle of thick goo. Mom planted her ass in my lap to ensure the rest would fill her depths, welcoming a second eruption that was aimed directly against her waiting cervix.

Mom coaxed me the whole way, swaddling my cock as she gently rocked to and fro. "Good boy, just like that. Mommy wants to feel you get her pregnant."

Mom's pussy eagerly accepted the third dose, tenderly convulsing alongside me as she squeezed in time with my impulsive flexes. The buttery glue saturated her mushy, pink walls, draining down to her deepest reaches, guided by my dick as it ushered every drop of cum towards her womb. The gooey globs of cum being churned around inside my Mother were churned into a froth, glazing my cock with the viscous, bubbly nectar we had made together.

Mom giggled excitedly, surely impressed with herself for getting such a violent reaction out of me, but that giggle was immediately followed by a wide eyes and a slack jaw once she realized how much cum was being emptied into her. "Are you­ still - holy shit, baby. Keep filling Mommy, that's my special boy."

I shuddered in bliss for longer than I meant to, emptying whatever remained in my balls into Mom's hungrily waiting vagina. I sat motionless, tightly secured to my Mother, but totally still, losing myself to the unyielding spasms that kept me from feeling like I'd reached the end.

Mom kept clenching her pussy until she felt me start to soften, which took noticeably longer than normal. My dick was marinating in a cocoon of cum and pussy juices as it rested inside of her, acting like a stir stick to turn the warm paste into a foam than effortlessly ran out of her and trickled down my balls.

We were a mess below the belt, and if not for the distracting fight I was sure someone would have picked up on the undeniable scent of wet pussy and cum that we smelled of.

Neither of us spoke, as there was nothing to say. Mom gasped and briefly gripped my arm when my softened cock finally slid out of her, but beyond that she was silent. It took a minute, but finally she said; "Evan, I think it's leaking out of me."

As though there was nothing strange about it, I reached my hand between my Mother's legs and slipped a finger through her loose, dripping pussy. There was tons of cum leaking out of her, making a large puddle of creamy liquid on the floor as she tucked her legs in to try and keep my cum from dribbling out of her.

"Yeah, you're dripping, Mom." I noticed that people had started to evacuate the bus. "I think we should get off."

Mom chortled. "Again?"

"You know what I mean, Mom." I felt my heart pang with guilt as I named her. A name that was now unavoidably tainted with rampant lust. My mind started reeling as reality set in. "What -oh my god, Mom. What did we just do?"

"Not here." Mom grabbed my hand and stood up, pulling me to my feet. A long stream of cum ran down her inner thigh, leaving a trail in its wake as the slimy bead descended until it dripped onto the heel of her. "We can talk about this at home, okay?"

We said nothing else to each other for the journey off the bus. My heart sank as I noticed just how much of my cum was oozing out of Mom, leaving an obvious trail of guilt should anyone be inclined to follow it. Nobody would see unless they looked closely, but I knew what to look for, so I saw the undeniable trail of sticky, glistening cum running all the way down her leg.

What if I really got her pregnant? What the hell would we tell Dad? Mom seemed unfazed, but I couldn't get a read on her until we were finally back in the parking lot.

Sitting safely inside the car, we finally had a moment to ourselves.

The lot was completely still. Dim lights kept select corners lit, but generally it was dark and forgotten. The quiet was punctuated when Mom rolled the windows down to get some air, but she didn't turn the engine on. She was waiting for something.

"Mom," I began. I wasn't sure where to go next, but I couldn't look even stand to look at her with all the guilt I was harboring. "I love you, so much."

"I love you too, honey." She turned her body in the seat and fully faced me. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, I guess." That wasn't a lie, but it wasn't exactly true. "What about you?"

"Me?" Mom thought for a beat, staring intensely at the dashboard. "I'm full."

"Full?" I raised an eyebrow and turned to face her.

Her smile was as wide and bright as ever. "Very full, actually. You and your Father, I swear, have the biggest loads of any man I've ever seen."

"What..." I gawked like a fish out of water.

"I'm serious, honey." Mom sat back in her seat and reclined it, lifting her dress up over her knees to bring her soggy, cum-drenched vagina into view. She lifted her knees so her dainty feet rested on the steering wheel and spread her lips apart. The low, flicking light above us barely highlighted the juices glistening in her matted pubic hair, making the tidy tuft look soft and delicate. Her lips were bright pink, reflecting that same soft light just enough to reveal the thick layer of slippery honey that still coated her petals.

Mom pried her lips open and I sucked in a sharp breath when her rosy wings spread to reveal the nectar soaked peach at the center. "Can you see, sweetheart?"

Globs of thick, gluey cum were being slowly pushed out of Mom's pussy. She clenched until the hole shut tightly, giving birth to a fat glob of cream that spilled out and landed on her dress. With no hesitation, she wiped it off with her thumb and lifted it to her mouth, letting her lips touch it before her tongue slithered out and let the salty goo hit her tastebuds. Mom licked her lips, toying with me.

"See how much you gave to Mommy?" She gave me puppy dog eyes that were drenched in melodrama. "I could feel it the whole way back, you know. Warm, sloshing around my pussy, dribbling down my leg. I missed it."

I was stunned, to be honest. Here I was racking my brain to try and decide if I could ever return to a normal life, and Mom is busy dwelling on the fact that she can feel my cum squishing inside her when she walked.

"You...miss it?" I replied late, but my brain was doing a lot of processing.

"I told you," Mom averted her gaze. "Your Father and I haven't had sex in over a year. I miss feeling...sexy. I miss feeling wanted, I guess. Feeling like someone desires you so bad that they can't stop themselves from taking it."

She rubbed her belly lovingly like she was admiring the possibility of growing out child inside her womb. "Feeling that desire turn into this amazing warmth that spreads through your whole body. I miss it, Evan, and I missed you."

"I missed you too, Mom."

"How much?" She countered, still spreading herself open for my unwavering eyes. Mom plunged two finger into her pussy until her knuckles disappeared, gently stirring the concoction that saturated her insides.

"So much that I think I should come back to see you again soon." Before I could finish Mom was already pulling her finger from her pussy and slurping off the baby butter. "Uh, maybe really soon?"

Mom nodded enthusiastically. "Maybe I should get tickets to the game next week, too?"

"I don't think that'll be enough." I said with a grin. "In fact, I think we're gonna need season tickets!"

Suddenly, I was the biggest baseball fan on Earth. But the next time I saw her, we wouldn't have any time for the sport...